Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,871 members, 7,828,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many (58299 Views)

Barcelona Truck Attack Kills 12 And Injures 80 / UPDATE: 80 Killed In New Terror Attack In Nice, France (GRAPHIC VIDEO) / BREAKING At Least 60 Killed In Nice,france Truck 'attack': Authorities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by babat89: 11:11pm On Jul 15, 2016
iPopAlomo:

Hitler wasn't Christian... see how hard you're trying to convince me... when in fact he's Catholic...

That's just the way we Muslims feel about Isis... and brother... I never attacked any religion... take a chill pill... life isn't that serious...

Ogaade Kam Dan! Research Hitler and his religious views. Fela or Wole Soyinka having Christian parents didn't/doesnt make them Christians.
I repeat he was not!
Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by dorox(m): 11:51pm On Jul 15, 2016
iPopAlomo:

Hitler wasn't Christian... see how hard you're trying to convince me... when in fact he's Catholic...

That's just the way we Muslims feel about Isis... and brother... I never attacked any religion... take a chill pill... life isn't that serious...

If this is what you got from my statement, then I don't see the point in continuing to discuss with you. Goodnight.
Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by Nobody: 12:48am On Jul 16, 2016

Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by TessaJ: 5:14am On Jul 16, 2016
mrkayusfit:
I know some block heads might blame Islam for this undecided
Hello o mista.d attacker's name is abdulai frmTunisia.
Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by seagulsntrawler: 6:38am On Jul 16, 2016
babat89:

Oponu ni bobo yi sha!
Ode!
Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by luluosas(m): 7:44am On Jul 16, 2016
May the haters of peace knows no peace throughout their lifetime
Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by Oche211(m): 12:45pm On Jul 16, 2016
TPAND:
Hate.... Is the opium of most religions. Rivalry and quest for who is the way to God, who can save, which doctrine is the best and who serves the true God is one thing that is destroying man's coexistence faster than racism.
It amazes me how we are all fanatics and carry this thing on our head and sentience, when the reality is, we met this thing called religion here on earth. If God wanted us to be Muslims he would have done that from heaven, if he wanted us to be a Buddhist he would have from heaven, same as Christians, Jews as the likes.

We must make compromises and follow to detail doctrines that preach love. That is the answer and solution to extremism
Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by Ifeann(f): 10:50am On Jul 17, 2016
ollah1:

and Turkey has less number of Muslims?

Keep writing nonsense as usual

apparently u did not know that only a verrrry small part of turkey's land mass is located inside europe, only 5% actually and turkey is not european in any way shape and form. this is part of the reason its keeps begging for eu membership and keep getting rejected.

read up mr ignorant muslim >>>>>>https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjAnoqPmvrNAhVBDMAKHXqwAXsQFgggMAE&url=http%3A%2F%2Ftravel.nationalgeographic.com%2Ftravel%2Fcountries%2Fturkey-facts%2F&usg=AFQjCNGXVuxTaUK7erPLpCefAnV_KVZB-Q

of course an ignorant muslim such as yourself dont know this. its also funny after you posted this, an hour after i saw this their was a coup in the country.. a country u want us to believe is european. over 200 Muslims killed so far by their fellow muslims in that country..

islam is pathetic.
Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by Teeeecash(m): 4:45pm On Jul 26, 2016
keypad1:
but he worships Allah!
WAS it written on his forehead that he worships ALLAH ??

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Putin Sends Militia Into Kyiv To Assassinate Zelensky (Photos) / Woman Hides Stolen Money In Her Vagina (Photo) / US Issues Warning To Countries Arming Russia, South Africa Hits Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.