Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many (58249 Views)

Barcelona Truck Attack Kills 12 And Injures 80 / UPDATE: 80 Killed In New Terror Attack In Nice, France (GRAPHIC VIDEO) / BREAKING At Least 60 Killed In Nice,france Truck 'attack': Authorities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by Sirheny007(m): 9:55am On Jul 15, 2016
If you say Islam is a religion of peace, then you are a terrorist yourself.

5 Likes

Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by july66: 9:56am On Jul 15, 2016
Explorers:
11:00pm Thursday night, at least 77 people are dead and 50 have been injured in a Bastille Day attack in Nice, southern France.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ff8-Z6jaaQ

source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3691019/Several-people-injured-truck-crashes-crowd-Bastille-Day-celebrations-Nice.html
Very intolerant religion. No single value for life otherwise how do you justify all the killing of innocent people or how do you explain people embarking on suicide missions for whatever reason?
Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 15, 2016
GreatSE:

Because There are more Muslims right now in France than Christians..... they take over major streets on Fridays , there were few calm Muslim who migrated from mostly Algeria and other North African countries in early 18th century but now Muslims from middle east who are similar to Fulani Muslims have invaded France and churches are been closed by force...SO THIS IS WHAT you will get. My brothers from South West should take note.

Don't come here to write nonsense while spreading falsehoods. Where did you get your statistics from that there are more Muslims than Christians in France?
Where's the link to confirm that they flood the streets on Fridays? Don't Christians flood the streets on Sundays?
Where's the prove that churches are been closed down by force?

Wiki : Protestants make up 3 percent of the population, the Jewish and Buddhist faiths each represent 1 percent, and those of the Sikh faith less than 1 percent. The 2007 CIA World Factbook lists the religion of France as: Roman Catholic 83–88%, Protestant 2%, Jewish 1%, Muslim 5%–10%, unaffiliated 4%

I guess you know more than wiki nitiwit

1 Like

Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by Saintp(m): 10:04am On Jul 15, 2016
ollah1:

You see this life.. Simply cos i stated a fact, it automatically means i am backing the terrorist. I should also conclude that you are supporting the Bush's, Blairs because what they did were acts of terrorism. Did the world tagged it that? Did they tagged them terrorist? Recently they were placards on the streets were people attacked Blair regarding this same problem.

Regarding the BH thing. From the onset, it has a political undertone and if the government was more serious at that particular point in time, it would have been a thing of the past but ofcouse they politicized it and here we are living with them albeit reduced.

We should learn to look beyond our nose

What of the Islamic terrorist attacks in Kenya, Tanzania, Mali etc. Is it still Bush and Blair? The islamic blood sucking demons just capitalized on the stupidity of Bush and Blair. This is what they know how to do best. They are planning other attacks somewhere else as we speak. no one knows where n when they will strike. You guys should come out, carry placards, burn the effigies of ISIS and other groups because they claim they are fighting for you all and it's. true cos you guys are indirectly suppoting them with your comments, so you all are the same.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by Nature8(m): 10:10am On Jul 15, 2016
Explorers:
A child's doll lies on the street beside the body of a young girl who waskilled in last night's attack in Nice in the south of France.

This is so hurting..
Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by Explorers(m): 10:10am On Jul 15, 2016
winetapper:
they should have stopped the truck not the driver

How?
Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by Explorers(m): 10:13am On Jul 15, 2016
Jerryolumide:
I thought it's only Nigerian army that does this

This is everywhere, they have to see your hands that you are not holding anything that be a threat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 15, 2016
Saintp:

What of the Islamic terrorist attacks in Kenya, Tanzania, Mali etc. Is it still Bush and Blair? The islamic blood sucking demons just capitalized on the stupidity of Bush and Blair. This is what they know how to do best. They are planning other attacks somewhere else as we speak. no one knows where n when they will strike. You guys should come out, carry placards, burn the effigies of ISIS and other groups because they claim they are fighting for you all and it's. true cos you guys are indirectly suppoting them with your comments, so you all are the same.

You just Bush and Blair stupid after they killed millions and rendered millions homeless while you tag the attackers terrorists. You also attack their religion while you keep mute about the religion of Bush and Blair..

WELL PLAYED!!
Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by thundergucci(m): 10:31am On Jul 15, 2016
First, they lost the Euro's, now this! Lord come to these peoples aid
Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 15, 2016
haydotzed:
that your reply

If you had a brain, you wouldn't just pick a verse and tag it as a commandment for all christians.

If you can show us the entire chapter and the book of exodus, then everybody would understand.where the story.is.coming from.

I watched a film and the man said he didn't kill the woman. . . "kill the woman" is what you would highlight in my statement, isn't it?

So how many christians are now bombing the world, how many are terrorists... Oya tell me ode...

Didirin.

3 Likes

Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 15, 2016
Suprnov3r:
France needs to go and learn from Israel how to manage terrorism

When Israel was complaining about trucks being used to kill people, the west and the media especially CNN blamed the israeli government.

The truth is terrorism is like ebola and should be treated as such. Avoid people who are possible carriers of the disease, avoid people who have come in contact with possible carriers of the disease and closely monitor those who have the disease.

Until governments do this, these sort of attacks will soon become everyday news

The truth is these kind of attacks are planned everyday as well in Israel, the USA & the UK. These countries are hated even more dn France. The difference I believe is in their intelligence services. Mossad, MI6 & the CIA have just bn more successful at squashing these attacks b4 they take place. France really needs to look into dt. For a country wt 5million Muslims, their intelligence system seems weak compared to d others.
Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by MicroBox: 10:39am On Jul 15, 2016
baysol:

It is indeed time to end this thing they called Islam world wide. Its establishment and spread worldwide has really short changed humanity with disease, poverty, lack of peace, illitracy, antichrist sentimant, psycosis and madness, this respect and every thing in between. What in this age of development will make one to follow this vagabond religion not to talk of flauting it publicly. Shame on all of you murderers who are tolerated but can not tolerate others because they want to plunge everyone in the world into darkness that they belong.
No one can fight Islam or already established religion even if it's Christianity.... let the west redefine another strategy in winning people support for the new world order they try to establish
Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by Explorers(m): 10:44am On Jul 15, 2016
Leaders observe a minute of silence for victims of the Nice attack before the opening session of the Asia-Europe summit in Ulan Bator.

©Damir Sagolj (Pool/AFP)

1 Share

Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by Explorers(m): 11:02am On Jul 15, 2016
PigMeat:

my comment was satiracal. U know nairalander's comments when our cops or citizens act similar way to the culprit. Question: if i were in the shoes of the cops i wouldnt had done anything lesser than what they did.

Got it now bro....
Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 15, 2016
ollah1:

He said the truth but you shoved it in his face. Thats reality in the world, people don't wanna listen to the truth. Rewind the word to 20 years ago, it was peaceful. But all thanks to Bush regime, they invaded countires based on false intelligence which Tony Blair opened accepted. These concurrent invades gave birth to these deadly groups and most lone wolves attack based on what these countries might have done to their home countries.

My heartfelt condolences go out to the families of the deceased

This is actually true. Bush was the worst thing dt ever happened to d world cos he wasn't smart enough to see beyond his nose & didn't even understand d conflict in d country he was going into.

Unfortunately, d deed has bn done.
The younger generation have bn successfully brainwashed by d destruction in Iraq & George bushs utterances against Islam. There's no one to negotiate a ceasefire with. The sad thing is these western countries are just going to end up electing right wing assholes like trump, who like bush, will make it worse & only increase Isis recruitment. A lot of these rightwingers don't realize dt opening teeth, sounding non threatening by not condemning everyone in d religion, whilst successfully killing terrorists (like Obama does) is d only solution to this problem. Saudi Arabia, turkey, Jordan & even Iran are currently allies bombing Isis in Syria & Iraq. George bush couldn't get such a coalition together. Patience is key while doing this, it will take time but is d only solution.

Mouthing off wt anger & thoughtlessness like bush will only make it worse. There will be open discrimination against mosques till all d normal Muslims turn to terrorists.
Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by rhymaholic: 11:04am On Jul 15, 2016
I'm just sad at what life have suddenly become for humanity this past decade. Two decades ago people could freely go out, have fun and go about their business without fear of any terrorist or inhumane attack but the story is different now. My question is, what suddenly happened? Why the sudden change in attitude towards ourselves? Why do people derive so much joy from people's pain? Would we ever go back to the time when we didn't have to bother about this kind of attacks? It's just saddening. May the soul of the faithful departed rest in peace. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 15, 2016
Ifeann:

france hasthe largest muslim population in europe thats why

and Turkey has less number of Muslims?

Keep writing nonsense as usual
Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by nwaanambra1(m): 11:18am On Jul 15, 2016
zionzoe:
watch and recieve sence, your founder was a ...see the set..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0f280g60G8

THEY WILL CATCH THAT MAN AND SKIN HIM ALIVE, THEN THEY WILL TRACE ALL HIS FAMILY LINEAGE AND BUTCHER THEM ALL IN THE NAME OF ALLAH THE MERCIFUL!

ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PIECE!

ASALAMALEIKUM! cool
Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by SucreB: 11:29am On Jul 15, 2016
Explorers:
Emergency services took badly wounded survivors away from the scene in a fleet of ambulances to nearby hospitals for treatment.
Mhen! see ambulances everywhere........ NAIJA WHICH WAY??
Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by jaymichael(m): 11:40am On Jul 15, 2016
asha90:
The world will be a better place without ISLAM.
The world will be better without religious radicalism. We don't need to review the dark age.

1 Like

Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by ken4jj(m): 11:52am On Jul 15, 2016
Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by Babacele: 11:53am On Jul 15, 2016
vivaciousvivi:
I just woke up to this news.
Death toll is now standing at 84.
I just don't get it. This is the 3rd major attack on this country.
They aren't the only European country to open their borders to Muslims. So why France? They pulled out of coalition military troop ages ago. Why France?
At least with Charlie Hebdo attacks, we all had a reason (though warped) but it was still a reason for the attack.
Last week, it was Turkey.
What is happening with the world?
Lord, what is happening
Vivi just Google Baba vanga ,you will understand.
Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by Blitzeee(m): 12:11pm On Jul 15, 2016
Any Information on the driver of the truck?
Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 15, 2016
Saintp:
A time will come when all muslims will be banned from public places, this is getting too much. Each time i enter flights in Europe now and identity a muslim, my heart beats faster than normal and i will just be praying till we land safely.

The unfortunate thing is that the moderate muslims of today will be the terrorist of tomorrow. Too bad
Ban more than a billion people, c'mon 'ronu' now! Hate all you want. Islam is a religion of PEACE.
Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by haydotzed(m): 12:22pm On Jul 15, 2016
blackberlin:

If you had a brain, you wouldn't just pick a verse and tag it as a commandment for all christians.

If you can show us the entire chapter and the book of exodus, then everybody would understand.where the story.is.coming from.

I watched a film and the man said he didn't kill the woman. . . "kill the woman" is what you would highlight in my statement, isn't it?

So how many christians are now bombing the world, how many are terrorists... Oya tell me ode...

Didirin.
I can see you are good with words... Don't worry I won't wrestle with you. D previous replier conceded d verse was true only dat it was just old testament... I will like u to help yourself look for d answer as I blv u av ur Bible. Mind u, I am more intelligent Dan your fathers at home... I don't intend to insult but u called for it
Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 15, 2016
Saintp:

Islam has killed more people than ebola, hiv, etc combined. The question is where and when is the next attack?
By ur lame logic, where you go put. adolf Hitler, Joe Stalin?
Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by Babacele: 12:33pm On Jul 15, 2016
God!
Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by MrTour: 12:36pm On Jul 15, 2016
The attacker's origin in Tunisia, blaming immigration on this won't really help as France have a very close tie with Tunisia in terms of trade, goods, services and movement of people.

No matter how tight the immigration policies between France and Tunisia was, this guy would have still made it to France.

Some European countries are stuck up their arses with some procedures that is outdated, this is where the problem lies.
Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by winetapper: 12:40pm On Jul 15, 2016
Explorers:

How?
the tyres, set wedges, they are trained police officers.

They should have aimed tyre first
Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by july66: 12:50pm On Jul 15, 2016
Explorers:
11:00pm Thursday night, at least 77 people are dead and 50 have been injured in a Bastille Day attack in Nice, southern France.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ff8-Z6jaaQ

source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3691019/Several-people-injured-truck-crashes-crowd-Bastille-Day-celebrations-Nice.html
I see people of a particular religion all over the world jubilating over this carnage. Killing of innocent & defenceless people. No regard for human life, creatures of God. So sad & its a bad day for me even though I am not related to the affected. Even here in Nigeria, see how innocent souls are being wasted in market places by lunatics turned so by religion.
Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by july66: 12:51pm On Jul 15, 2016
Sirheny007:
If you say Islam is a religion of peace, then you are a terrorist yourself.
Thank you. If I am president in the west, I will make a pronouncement that no muslim soldier comes within 2km of where I am. If any shows up he should be taken down. they are all at war with God without knowing it & no one goes to battle with God & wins. The hottest part of hell has been prepared for them.

1 Like

Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by mickeymimi: 12:57pm On Jul 15, 2016
a city without wall is doomed to be attacked... they did not attack during the Euros....they must have been watching the football undecided... all this happening every 3 month in france.,....that's what you get when you let in jihadists that wants sharia law everywhere.

They need to take the internet away from them to stop them recruiting more people and promoting their propaganda videos.....

If we are all fighting terrorism together ..we also need the hashtag #prayfor Nigeria not just #prayforNice , #prayforParis, #prayforLondon.
why cant they release his identity....why hide it... they mentioned his name ...........something not right here.

why cant they attack Russia.

Vladamir Putin "In Russia live Russians. Any minority, from anywhere, if it wants to live in Russia, to work and eat in Russia, should speak Russian, and should respect the Russian laws. If they prefer Sharia Law, and live the life of Muslims then we advise them to go to those places where that's the state law. Russia does not need Muslim minorities. Minorities need Russia, and we will not grant them special privileges, or try to change our laws to fit their desires, no matter how loud they yell 'discrimination'. We will not tolerate disrespect of our Russian culture. We had better learn from the suicides of America, England, Holland and France, if we are to survive as a nation. The Muslims are taking over those countries and they will not take over Russia. The Russian customs and traditions are not compatible with the lack of culture or the primitive ways of Sharia Law and Muslims. When this honorable legislative body thinks of creating new laws, it should have in mind the Russian national interest first, observing that the Muslim minorities are not Russians."

RIP

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Putin Sends Militia Into Kyiv To Assassinate Zelensky (Photos) / William Amos Caught Naked On Zoom / US Issues Warning To Countries Arming Russia, South Africa Hits Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.