Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Picture: When Abokis Dab...see Dabbing - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Picture: When Abokis Dab...see Dabbing (5200 Views)

These Bridal Squad Just Stole My Heart With Their Dasiki & Dabbing Skills / Hilarious:the Evolution Of Dab / Funke Akindele Dabbing On The Street Of London (pics And Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture: When Abokis Dab...see Dabbing by Gflat: 9:24am On Jul 15, 2016
falconey:

"Because I Made a remark about you not being intelligent you had to go all in bring up grammatical jaguars to seem intelligent"

if intelligence is not about lexis why did you make that remark ? why is using lexis seems intelligent ? no offence dude i'm afraid you are dyslexic . I made that statement to discrimate your remark .

so you've been checking on me too ,thanks mehn funny I never know you existed before today. anyway thanks don't forget to cast your suffrage (vote), it isn't necessary you vote for me.
[color=#990000][/color]

Bro lexis are vocabularies "jaguar" is not a vocabulary. Do you even understand the meaning of the words you type? cheesy yes I have noticed you i am not suffering from oblivion if you are wink
My vote is as important as every other moniker on nairaland which you just WAVED OFF saying it isn't necessary. I hope you get to learn from this mistake. You just unleashed a bullet to your own feet

Which takes my back to my first quote Intelligence is knowing what to say at the right time
Re: Picture: When Abokis Dab...see Dabbing by falconey(m): 9:26am On Jul 15, 2016
Gflat:

Bro lexis are vocabularies "jaguar" is not a vocabulary. Do you even understand the meaning of the words you type? cheesy yes I have noticed you i am not suffering from oblivion if you are wink
My vote is as important as every other moniker on nairaland which you just WAVED OFF saying it isn't necessary. I hope you get to learn from this mistake. You just unleashed a bullet to your own feet

Which takes my back to my first quote Intelligence is knowing what to say at the right time

thank God!

lwkm what is jaguar ? ...I should Google it uh?

1 Like

Re: Picture: When Abokis Dab...see Dabbing by Gflat: 9:29am On Jul 15, 2016
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]

Ever wondered why nobody created a thread for you? That is probably because you are not worth the effort. Even the mod contesting (who have a every clean record was criticized) but not you even if you do it will generate a lesser traffic than event section. You should have realized by now you can't deceive others. You can go ahead and click the report button now wink
Re: Picture: When Abokis Dab...see Dabbing by falconey(m): 9:35am On Jul 15, 2016
Gflat:

Ever wondered why nobody created a thread for you? That is probably because you are not worth the effort. Even the mod contesting (who have a every clean record was criticized) but not you. You should have realized by now you can't deceive others. You can go ahead and click the report button now wink

why will i report someone who hasn't offended me . I never took offence dude , we are just having a mere argument .

again the hypocrisy, the contest . this isn't the right time for this lets just go on with the argument . i have a dirty record ? well you can create one , create thread about what exactly . why are you deviating from the argument ?

you still havent answer my question what is "jaguar" ?
Re: Picture: When Abokis Dab...see Dabbing by Gflat: 9:43am On Jul 15, 2016
falconey:

why will i report someone who hasn't offended me . I never took offence dude , we are just having a mere argument .

again the hypocrisy, the contest . this isn't the right time for this lets just go on with the argument . i have a dirty record ? well you can create one , create thread about what exactly . why are you deviating from the argument ?

you still havent answer my question what is "jaguar" ?[color=#990000][/color]

you haven't seen that CAT in Nigeria before? You know what is irritating is amongst the whole contestants you r the only one who miraculously is putting on a camouflage of intelligence through his writings (which changed overnight) Tell me again falcon will nairalanders fall for that? smiley
Re: Picture: When Abokis Dab...see Dabbing by bitchcrafts: 9:48am On Jul 15, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Saw this funny one
grin Hajiyahs sef no wan carry last grin. Won tun gbe dabbing wo Mecca cheesy
Re: Picture: When Abokis Dab...see Dabbing by falconey(m): 9:51am On Jul 15, 2016
[quote author=Gflat post=47558911][/quote]

check my signature and signatures of my campaign managers there is no intelligence as a quality I possess, because I never believe I am. I'm an undergraduate still learning in my field , gradually i should evolve cognitively both in my field and rationally

I'm not trying to deceive anyone , the contest need a bit of intelligence from his contestants if I improve in that aspect i'm not doing anything wrong am i ?.

wait a minute , grammatical jaguars ? grammatical CATS ?

WOA WOA ......
Re: Picture: When Abokis Dab...see Dabbing by Gflat: 10:04am On Jul 15, 2016
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]

wait a minute , grammatical jaguars ? grammatical CATS ?

WOA WOA ......

If I call you an egg brain. Does that mean grammatical eggs? Come on you are making me cry
Re: Picture: When Abokis Dab...see Dabbing by Cutehector(m): 10:08am On Jul 15, 2016
Gflat:

No I was not on the look out for you. You are not relevant. Not at all. It's just that when I see an immature irrational and rattling comment it turns out to be yours. I sometime wish you can just go through your posts one more Time just maybe you will get my point. (obviously you wouldn't because you are too blinded by pride and irrelevance)
if u say I am not relevant den why the fvck do u keep seeking my attention Mr Gflat? If I were you, i"d ignore me.. wink well, I won't blame you though, I believe mentions are what makes your day interesting, I won't be part of it henceforth. Have a nice day Gflat.

1 Like

Re: Picture: When Abokis Dab...see Dabbing by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 15, 2016
bitchcrafts:
grin Hajiyahs sef no wan carry last grin. Won tun gbe dabbing wo Mecca cheesy
dey dia na. cheesy cheesy Lol awon Hajiyahs dab pelu swag ni o. Na dab dem take throw stone cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Picture: When Abokis Dab...see Dabbing by bitchcrafts: 10:28am On Jul 15, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
dey dia na. cheesy cheesy Lol awon Hajiyahs dab pelu swag ni o. Na dab dem take throw stone cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesy Style shayton ni won fi throw stone si shayton niyen cheesy ... Won mo eyi to yi kan cheesy
Re: Picture: When Abokis Dab...see Dabbing by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 15, 2016
bitchcrafts:
cheesy Style shayton ni won fi throw stone si shayton niyen cheesy ... Won mo eyi to yi kan cheesy
hehehe gbabe!

Aja won ti gbera cheesy cheesy
Re: Picture: When Abokis Dab...see Dabbing by bitchcrafts: 10:41am On Jul 15, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
hehehe gbabe!

Aja won ti gbera cheesy cheesy
haha! Iyalaya wobe girls ninu niqqab . There is God sha cheesy
Re: Picture: When Abokis Dab...see Dabbing by ruggedboy01: 10:54am On Jul 15, 2016
Cutehector:
if u say I am not relevant den why the fvck do u keep seeking my attention Mr Gflat? If I were you, i"d ignore me.. wink well, I won't blame you though, I believe mentions are what makes your day interesting, I won't be part of it henceforth. Have a nice day Gflat.

He never mentioned u, ur boss(falconey) did and u went ahead to indulge in an argument that has nothing to do with u
Makes u an attention seeker lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture: When Abokis Dab...see Dabbing by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 15, 2016
falconey:

[/color]
Gflat:

Ever wondered why nobody created a thread for you? That is probably because you are not worth the effort. Even the mod contesting (who have a every clean record was criticized) but not you even if you do it will generate a lesser traffic than event section. You should have realized by now you can't deceive others. You can go ahead and click the report button now wink
[size=15pt] Reason why i can never leave NL grin [/size]

1 Like

Re: Picture: When Abokis Dab...see Dabbing by Kenneth205(m): 11:28am On Jul 15, 2016
alberto2k:
   Ab0ki will always remain an Ab0ki. . . see as the last guy comot yansh like stripper grin   

U go fear Dabbing na
Re: Picture: When Abokis Dab...see Dabbing by Kenneth205(m): 11:33am On Jul 15, 2016
Layooluwa:
Loooool. chai, see endtime dabbingcheesy

Dab of Life
Re: Picture: When Abokis Dab...see Dabbing by Cutehector(m): 11:56am On Jul 15, 2016
ruggedboy01:

He never mentioned u, ur boss(falconey) did and u went ahead to indulge in an argument that has nothing to do with u
Makes u an attention seeker lipsrsealed
please can u stvpidly go to page one and see where he mentioned me first before u come in here and fool urself.

1 Like

Re: Picture: When Abokis Dab...see Dabbing by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 15, 2016
i dey enjoy dis e-war oo cheesy..

I can see that one of the fighters is implicitly waving the white flag..but noway..

U guys should ride on..

Meanwhile....dab of life cheesy
Re: Picture: When Abokis Dab...see Dabbing by cirmuell(m): 12:22pm On Jul 15, 2016
Gflat:

U are practically on every thread. No offense but that is pretty lame for a man
He is no man. undecided
Re: Picture: When Abokis Dab...see Dabbing by cirmuell(m): 12:29pm On Jul 15, 2016
What the phuck is the dude in white doing? shocked
Re: Picture: When Abokis Dab...see Dabbing by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 15, 2016
wachakuta:

they r cows

WHILE YOU ARE THE GRASS THAT THEY EAT.

When EGOCENTRICITY, PREJUDICE, SENTIMENTALISM.........is what we NOURISH our world with. No wonder the world is FULL of people UNPLEASANT.

How many and deep are the divisions between humann beings! Not only are there divisions between races, nations, classes, and religions but also an almost total incomprehension between the sexes, the old and the young, the sick and healthy. THERE WOULD BE NO SOCIETY IF LIVING TOGETHER DOES NOT DEPEND UPON UNDERSTANDING ONE ANOTHER.

The real weapon of the DEVIL is not the SWORD but WORDS. That TONGUE, that PEN.

"THEY ARE COWS"

HENCE,

YOU ARE THE GRASS THAT THEY EAT.
Re: Picture: When Abokis Dab...see Dabbing by oloriooko(m): 2:05pm On Jul 15, 2016
ambrosini593:
lol
what is dabbing, here in Japan we do not condone such irrelevancies angry
Re: Picture: When Abokis Dab...see Dabbing by Fulaboy(m): 3:06pm On Jul 15, 2016
alberto2k:
   Ab0ki will always remain an Ab0ki. . . see as the last guy comot yansh like stripper grin   
kai dan iska ne cheesy
Re: Picture: When Abokis Dab...see Dabbing by falconey(m): 3:12pm On Jul 15, 2016
Gflat:

If I call you an egg brain. Does that mean grammatical eggs? Come on you are making me cry

gawd!!!!! you win !

waste of limited time

"GRAMMATICAL JAGUARS"
Re: Picture: When Abokis Dab...see Dabbing by kolexepana: 3:53pm On Jul 15, 2016
Guys try, those girls no do well at all
Re: Picture: When Abokis Dab...see Dabbing by alberto2k(m): 4:30pm On Jul 15, 2016
Fulaboy:
kai dan iska ne cheesy
Hehehe. . . walahi ba lepi na ba grin

mutuminna i see yhu cool       
Re: Picture: When Abokis Dab...see Dabbing by Fulaboy(m): 4:33pm On Jul 15, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
I see mah nìgga fulab oy in white. cheesy
na me dey that back.

#AbokiModeActivated
is that guy dabbing or sweeping the floor? cheesy
Re: Picture: When Abokis Dab...see Dabbing by ameezy(m): 12:33pm On Sep 07, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin hahahahha.... Cray cray pose
U dey everywhere gan angry
Re: Picture: When Abokis Dab...see Dabbing by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 07, 2016
ameezy:

U dey everywhere gan angry

And so? Do u have a problem? angry
Re: Picture: When Abokis Dab...see Dabbing by APCsupporter: 1:42pm On Sep 07, 2016
alberto2k:
Same with inyamuris

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amidst All Criticism, He Proposed In A Manner That Will Leave You All Amazed / Is It Wrong For A Woman To Touch A Man's Butt? / I Am Beginning To Think Nigeria Is Better Off Without Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.