Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,381 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) (98062 Views)

3 Friends Who Met While In Prison Arrested For Robbery In Osun (Photos) / 2 Nigerian Men Rob Portuguese Man, Strip Unclad And Filmed / Two Fake Soldiers Rape Teenager In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 15, 2016
NCA, southwest branch, how markets? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by SeniorElder(m): 4:06pm On Jul 15, 2016
I can't blame them, they are following those 3 house of reps members grin
One Akwa Ibom man again? Versus 2 yellow bars? Aha! I said it
I believe the girl is a yellow bar girl too grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by Samuel89(m): 4:11pm On Jul 15, 2016
These people are being punished because they are caught. SW don't condone evil, they punish perpetrators. It's shows SW people are watchful and not blind when heinous crimes as this is carried out. Most crimes like this go unpunished in some places because the law doesn't seem to hold water there. All they do is swear before the gods and that's it, a rapist or criminal goes free. We don't see these reports cos una no get tv stations for una place.. tongue
Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 4:16pm On Jul 15, 2016
mzjaney:
I wonder wat the world is turning into.
its crazy what people do these days.
God help us
Amen dear
Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by cococandy(f): 4:21pm On Jul 15, 2016
How do you know when exactly she started screaming? How do you know the second and third guys didn't continue through her screaming?
Were you there? How do you know exactly what happened?. Stop manufacturing scenarios to justify your rape apologism.

I don't know why some men think that if they accidentally walk into a friend of theirs having sex, it's an invitation to gangbangg the girl. Dirty pigs.

They don't even know the girl from Adam.
Anybody who doesn't see how disgusting these dudes are needs help. Instead you're focusing on the girl who consented to sleep with only one man. Let's say your assumption is correct (@bold), so what?
So what if she had her fill with the second guy and wanted to scream her way out of sleeping with the third guy. Does she owe him sex?

Several times women especially in Nigeria from themselves in this quandary.I lived in a girls hostel back in the days and I've heard this story repeat itself time and time again. They go to visit a guy with the intention of having sex with him, only for him to codedly tip his guys off and they make an appearance once he's almost done. Most of the time these women have no choice than to agree out of fear of being harmed.

You clearly heard the report. The girl was screaming. Yet you're looking for how to justify this. You disgust me. Rapist apologist. Men like you are the problem with Nigeria.

Let's not even forget that the girl is underage by law. Still want to excuse their actions stupid?

9jacrip:

You should be the one to reason and not rush to post with the feelings between your legs.

You're 17, you found your way into an older person's bed and he fncked you to completion, no screams.

The second guy came, you didn't say no or screamed for helo; you went through the one round like nothing.

The third guy came and you began to scream; does this equate rape? She has had her fill with the secong guy and wanted to scream her way out of fncking the third guy.

Read the actual news again and imagine yourself been taken one after the other for a better understand if you have comprehension problem.

Don't troll.

4 Likes

Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 15, 2016
cococandy:
How do you know when exactly she started screaming? How do you know the second and third guys didn't continued through her screaming? Were you there?
Pls use your brain. Stop manufacturing scenarios to justify for rape apologism.

I don't know why some men think that if they accidentally walk into a friend of theirs having sex, it's an invitation to Group Intimacy the girl. Dirty pigs.

They don't even know the girl from Adam.
Anybody who doesn't see how disgusting these dudes are needs help. Instead you're focusing on the girl who consented to sleep with only one man.

. Several times women especially in Nigeria from themselves in this quandary.I lived in girls hostel back in the days and I've heard this story repeat itself time and time again. They go to visit a guy with the intention of having sex with him, only for him to codedly tip his guys off and they make an appearance once he's almost done. Most of the time these women have no choice than to agree out of fear of being harmed.

You clearly heard the report. The girl was screaming. Yet you're looking for how to justify this. You disgust me. Rapist apologist. Men like you are the problem with Nigeria.

Let's not even forget that the girl is underage by law. Still want to excuse their actions stupid?

See confession! So you've had a train ran on you eh? No wonder you're full of outbursts. Only h0es or random girls get subjected to such; so you miswaka as a younger person? Shame!

There's no I.D to show neither does physical appearance tell someone's age. The revelation of the age must have been why the police have taken the case serious and not rape.

There's no rape here or point out the rape, aunty rape expert:

According to him, the suspects also confessed to the crime during interrogation. Owolabi said he and Lanre met Akpan making love to the girl. He said: “I went to work that fateful day. When I came back, I went to Samuel’s house only to see him making love to the girl.

“When I entered my friend ’s room, he just finished making love to her. I persuaded the girl to allow me sleep with her and she accepted.

I made love to her too. While I was doing it with the girl , Michael (Lanre) walked in and brought out his phone and claimed he was using the torch on the phone to look for something in the room, but he was filming me as I was making love to the girl. ”

Owolabi said they were arrested when the landlord of Akpan’s house, who heard the scream of the girl, went to report the matter at the police station.

“We were arrested in the act,” he added. Lanre explained that he also had sex with the girl, but he did not know the girl before then.

He said: “Owolabi and I walked into Samuel ’s apartment when we met both of them making love. We persuaded the girl to allow us to make love to her too which she consented to. We went only one round each.

When I brought my phone out, I only wanted to use the torch, I never thought of filming them in the act. It was a mistake.

I did not upload the video on the internet. ”
Akpan told our correspondent that he did not know his friends would come when he was making love to the girl. He said: “I am a bus conductor. It was some boys in my compound who I used to send on errands who saw the girl and introduced her to me.

We became friends thereafter. “The following day, she came to visit me. We were both inside my room and I persuaded her to allow me to make love to her which she accepted.

How do you know the screaming was not out of pleasure?
Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by prestige2013: 4:30pm On Jul 15, 2016
rman:
Pshycos!

I don't know why men like this piss me off...just a little IQ point above animals.

You walked into your friends room by mistake while he was making love, assuming that's true, and what comes to your mind is to persuade the girl to let you join.

what kind of people are these?

Oga, na planned work.........
she is cheap n they rode on her intellect.
Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by Maski87: 4:31pm On Jul 15, 2016
Please my suggestion is to get some homosexual to fork them inthe anus and then upload on line finish.
Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by illestchyke(m): 4:39pm On Jul 15, 2016
Yoruba Boiz at it again... But d gal sef gaaaaan. Abeg mk dem free dem jor.
Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by cococandy(f): 4:56pm On Jul 15, 2016
Typical Nigerian ediot male.

As expected you've resorted to slut-shaming when your brain fails you. So what if I was a hoe? Tell me what that has to do with the topic. Does it make their actions any less condemnable? Oh I see. That's supposed to make me shut up right? Wrong.

Ignorance is no excuse. If you sleep with a minor, you go down for it. That she didn't show you ID is no excuse. You could have asked for one before carrying on a like a Randy he-goat.

I'm very sure the landlord who heard the screams must have known something was wrong. Maybe reserve your questions for him. I'd wager he's a mature man who knows the difference between pleasure induced moans and screaming that warrants police intervention.

You're a product of the rape culture that's around you. It's in you and it has become you. You are it.
Pathetic that you can't even see it.

That's how you people promote things that come back to bite you in the asss. Let me see if you'll say the same if it happens to a female you hold dear.

9jacrip:

See confession! So you've had a train ran on you eh? No wonder you're full of outbursts. Only h0es or random girls get subjected to such; so you miswaka as a younger person? Shame!

There's no I.D to show neither does physical appearance tell someone's age. The revelation of the age must have been why the police have taken the case serious and not rape.

There's no rape here or point out the rape, aunty rape expert:

How do you know the screaming was not out of pleasure?

2 Likes

Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 15, 2016
cococandy:
Typical Nigerian ediot male.

As expected you've resorted to slut-shaming when your brain fails you. So what if I was a hoe? Tell me what that has to do with the topic. Does it make their actions any less condemnable? Oh I see. That's supposed to make me shut up right? Wrong.

Ignorance is no excuse. If you sleep with a minor, you go down for it. That she didn't show you ID is no excuse. You could have asked for one before carrying on a like a Randy he-goat.

I'm very sure the landlord who heard the screams must have known something was wrong. Maybe reserve your questions for him. I'd wager he's a mature man who knows the difference between pleasure induced moans and screaming that warrants police intervention.

You're a product of the rape culture that's around you. It's in you and it has become you. You are it.
Pathetic that you can't even see it.

That's how you people promote things that come back to bite you in the asss. Let me see if you'll say the same if it happens to a female you hold dear.

Bi+ch please, save all that for your husband when next you both have an argument.

If you slut walk at any age, you'll get treated as such. No girl of that age has any business having sex with her peers or older folks. Obviously she's exposed to sex and got much more than she can handle.

Point out the rape or go T-bad a horse abeg.

1 Like

Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by Omonigeriarere: 5:05pm On Jul 15, 2016
cnwokike:
You mean two of them are from the SW?

With the gang leader from the land of yeest tongue tongue tongue
Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:08pm On Jul 15, 2016
I know young girlz who can allow such...might b really what they said
Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by samsam2019: 5:58pm On Jul 15, 2016
VampireeM:
angry

Consensual indeed? With a 17yrs old gal.. Instead of these foolish men to advise her on the dangers of Pre-marital sex, they had sex with her claiming consent..

As for the gal, wtf was she doing in the house these men old enough to be her father when she is meant to concentrate on how to further her studies

This generation is something else
so what makes you think it's not consensual?

They should leave them alone. It doesn't appear like a rape to me and i don't believe she was raped.

I've seen girls who agreed to friends joining in her sex session with her guy

And as for nonsense you said about advising her about pre marital sex; that's her parents job. Have you ever advised your guy to save the money he wants to give you?

Abegi

1 Like

Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by JuneFirst: 6:00pm On Jul 15, 2016
Useless gang of rapists!

According to the story, the landlord of the house heard the girl screaming and went ahead to the station to report the case.

And some males here are suggesting that she wanted it.

This is a pure case of rape!

3 Likes

Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by Orikinla(m): 6:01pm On Jul 15, 2016
[size=20pt]NO FUTURE AMBITION (NFA). And they are many on Nairaland too.[/size]. cheesy
Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by blazetitov: 6:12pm On Jul 15, 2016
oboy3:
The suspects, Shola Owolabi (28 ), Michael Lanre (21) and Samuel Akpan (34 )

yoruba-2 vs akwa ibom-1

NCAN
OWERRI BRANCH
reporting live

HAhhahahahahahaha

ROFL grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by cococandy(f): 6:18pm On Jul 15, 2016
You still can't see the rape because you're a rapist yourself. Asswipe
9jacrip:

Bi+ch please, save all that for your husband when next you both have an argument.

If you slut walk at any age, you'll get treated as such. No girl of that age has any business having sex with her peers or older folks. Obviously she's exposed to sex and got much more than she can handle.

Point out the rape or go T-bad a horse abeg.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by cococandy(f): 6:19pm On Jul 15, 2016
JuneFirst:
Useless gang of rapists!

According to the story, the landlord of the house heard the girl screaming and went ahead to the station to report the case.

And some males here are suggesting that she wanted it.

This is a pure case of rape!
9jacrip claims the screaming was from pleasure.

You can see the kind of situation we have on our hands as a nation. We've bred a cohort of rapists and their apologists and they are everywhere.

It's alarming.

1 Like

Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by VampireeM(f): 6:20pm On Jul 15, 2016
samsam2019:
so what makes you think it's not consensual?

They should leave them alone. It doesn't appear like a rape to me and i don't believe she was raped.

I've seen girls who agreed to friends joining in her sex session with her guy

And as for nonsense you said about advising her about pre marital sex; that's her parents job. Have you ever advised your guy to save the money he wants to give you?

Abegi

@ the bold above, I guess you are one of those dudes the only thing they contribute to rship is money and think that its all females that wants their money.. like how much can you guys afford? Change your mentality. BTW, MEN are liabilities undecided

Rape or no rape, their action shouldnt be encouraged. She is just 17.. I hope your female loved ones doesnt experience such

1 Like

Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 15, 2016
cococandy:
You still can't see the rape because you're a rapist yourself. Asswipe

LOL says the slut whose parents left in a hostel but sneaks out to sleep in guys' houses and had a train ran on her grin

Boys dey marry anything sha.
Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 15, 2016
Chai! End time 17 yr old girl with three end time serial rapists.
Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by 4ward(m): 6:22pm On Jul 15, 2016
chai see wetin devil plant for ur mind ooooo
dre11:

https://newtelegraphonline.com/slept-teenager-filmed-suspects/

Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 15, 2016
cococandy:

9jacrip claims the screaming was from pleasure.

You can see the kind of situation we have on our hands as a nation. We've bred a cohort of rapists and their apologists and they are everywhere.

It's alarming.

Who says the scream was from horror?

A 17 year old conveniently enveloped the peni5 of a 34 year old without screaming until others c0cks lined up to crow.

Nothing in the news says the scream was out of horror, a scream could be out of pleasure.

You probably interpreted it as 'rape' in your mind from the your experience of sneaking out of hostels.
Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by cococandy(f): 6:28pm On Jul 15, 2016
9jacrip:

LOL says the slut whose parents left in a hostel but sneaks out to sleep in guys' houses and had a train ran on her grin

Boys dey marry anything sha.

Your IQ is waaaay down there. embarassed
Lord have mercy.
Let's say you're right and I did all that, did I force anyone to partake in it? My choice and their choice init?

But you're the one who's a rapist (obviously...duh). Do your victims not have a say in what happens to their body? Well according to you they don't. Since they shouldn't be trying to scream their way out of sleeping with you.

can you see where you should engage your reasoning but it's failing you?

Now I've to go regrow the brain cells I lost trying to teach you.
Smh

2 Likes

Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by cococandy(f): 6:32pm On Jul 15, 2016
Sighs. Phew.

Okay let's assume the 34yr old is who she agreed to sleep with before she went there. Where in that agreement does it say she should have to sleep with his friends too? Does her agreeing to sleep with him mean that all his friends should come partake?

Oh my god. You're retardded. I can't.... I can't deal. The exasperation..
9jacrip:

Who says the scream was from horror?

A 17 year old conveniently enveloped the peni5 of a 34 year old without screaming until others c0cks lined up to crow.

Nothing in the news says the scream was out of horror, a scream could be out of pleasure.

You probably interpreted it as 'rape' in your mind from the your experience of sneaking out of hostels.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 15, 2016
cococandy:

Your IQ is waaaay down there. embarassed
Lord have mercy.
Let's say you're right and I did all that, did I force anyone to partake in it? My choice and their choice init?

But you're the one who's a rapist (obviously...duh). Do your victims not have a say in what happens to their body? Well according to you they don't. Since they shouldn't be trying to scream their way out of sleeping with you.

can you see where you should engage your reasoning but it's failing you?

Now I've to go regrow the brain cells I lost trying to teach you.
Smh

You still haven't made any sense.

Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by Generalyemi(m): 6:36pm On Jul 15, 2016
ya.we sell drugs,they rape minors
Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by gonkraziiiiii: 6:40pm On Jul 15, 2016
Na wa o....how can d girl even allow dis ugly things climb her sef....ha....if u wan do something naughtyy find fresh boys na...toto don land old men for trouble....where a d pix of d kitten dey got consent to back sef
Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 15, 2016
cococandy:
Sighs. Phew.

Okay let's assume the 34yr old is who she agreed to sleep with before she went there. Where in that agreement does it say she should have to sleep with his friends too? Does her agreeing to sleep with him mean that all his friends should come partake?

Oh my god. You're retardded. I can't.... I can't deal. The exasperation..

Oh you think it is OK to excuse a 17 year old from having sex of any type but it is not OK to excuse the freeloaders who wanted to tap into an available freebie?

Men are different; for some, sharing a vagina would be nasty while for some they would screw it even if it had worms crawling out of it.

Apparently the other two guys belong to the latter group but hey one of them said he finished his round (I think) which leaves me to think the screaming started during the 3rd guy.

That girl should be handed some type pf punishment for being a h0e; there are a lot of them running around these days. Especially on Naija campuses, specifically 100 L students who are under the rush of their new freedom.

These thing happens is all I am saying and she deserved what she got. I do not think a prostitute would not be accorded some type of respect and get subjected to such.

The absence of virginity in the story tells a story of a sexually active teenager who wasn't raped bur got much more than she could handle.

Now, fimi sile & let me focus on the fun side of the gist. Omo mehn bad o grin
Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by samsam2019: 6:56pm On Jul 15, 2016
VampireeM:

@ the bold above, I guess you are one of those dudes the only thing they contribute to rship is money and think that its all females that wants their money.. like how much can you guys afford? Change your mentality. BTW, MEN are liabilities undecided

Rape or no rape, their action shouldnt be encouraged. She is just 17.. I hope your female loved ones doesnt experience such
what is this one saying?

Age of consent in Nigeria is 16 and fxcking a 17 year old is not a crime by law.

And if men are liabilities then maybe you should rid yourself of us
Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by adwem2003(m): 7:06pm On Jul 15, 2016
Oyimeoyimemua:
you want to watch the video before you can believe the story abi

They should learn to show us evidence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) / Unclad Lady Fights A Man Who Slept With Her Without Payment(photos) / 19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.