Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) (98060 Views)

3 Friends Who Met While In Prison Arrested For Robbery In Osun (Photos) / 2 Nigerian Men Rob Portuguese Man, Strip Unclad And Filmed / Two Fake Soldiers Rape Teenager In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by Gkemz: 7:09pm On Jul 15, 2016
Everyday for the thief but one day for the owner.
Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by cococandy(f): 7:12pm On Jul 15, 2016
I'm disgusted that you're a human being like me. I swear. You shouldn't live free. Locked up is where animals like you and them belong.

First of all, does someone being sexually active mean that anyone can force themselves on them even if they want it or not? Is that a yes? Because that's what you're basically saying. A woman deserves to be raped for wanting to have sex withsomeone. I'm not surprised you think that. That's why you're a rapist. And anyone like you is also a rapist.

She got more than she can handle, means she got more than she asked for, means she didn't ask to sleep with those guys, means they raped her. And you were asking me where the rape was.

I'll keep trying. Maybe one day you and your ilk will know the difference between rape and consensual sex. Mor0n
9jacrip:

Oh you think it is OK to excuse a 17 year old from having sex of any type but it is not OK to excuse the freeloaders who wanted to tap into an available freebie?

Men are different; for some, sharing a vagina would be nasty while for some they would screw it even if it had worms crawling out of it.

Apparently the other two guys belong to the latter group but hey one of them said he finished his round (I think) which leaves me to think the screaming started during the 3rd guy.

That girl should be handed some type pf punishment for being a h0e; there are a lot of them running around these days. Especially on Naija campuses, specifically 100 L students who are under the rush of their new freedom.

These thing happens is all I am saying and she deserved what she got. I do not think a prostitute would not be accorded some type of respect and get subjected to such.

The absence of virginity in the story tells a story of a sexually active teenager who wasn't raped but got much more than she could handle.

Now, fimi sile & let me focus on the fun side of the gist. Omo mehn bad o grin

3 Likes

Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 15, 2016
cococandy:
I'm disgusted that you're a human being like me. I swear. You shouldn't live free. Locked up is where animals like you and them belong.

First of all, does someone being sexually active mean that anyone can force themselves on them even if they want it or not? Is that a yes? Because that's what you're basically saying. A woman deserves to be raped for wanting to have sex withsomeone. I'm not surprised you think that. That's why you're a rapist. And anyone like you is also a rapist.

She got more than she can handle, means she got more than she asked for, means she didn't ask to sleep with those guys, means they raped her. And you were asking me where the rape was.

I'll keep trying. Maybe one day you and your ilk will know the difference between rape and consensual sex. Mor0n

Aunty shut up abeg.

Free me.
Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by Prettiepearlz(f): 7:39pm On Jul 15, 2016
Very disgusting lipsrsealed undecided. Pigs. Mtchewww
Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by Fourwinds: 8:21pm On Jul 15, 2016
oboy3:
The suspects, Shola Owolabi (28 ), Michael Lanre (21) and Samuel Akpan (34 )

yoruba-2 vs akwa ibom-1

NCAN
OWERRI BRANCH
reporting live
A bus conductor.....just imagine d environment they live. I don't blame d HE-GOATS...it is d girl I will blame...just imagine d kind of man she moves with...d useless Akpan didn't even see her as a girlfriend if not y will he allow his friends to partake in d act.... All of them are useless IMBE..CILE
Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by Prettiepearlz(f): 8:22pm On Jul 15, 2016
thorpido:
The 34 and 28yr olds don't know what good examples to set?SMH.Hear the stupid stories they came up with.'I wanted to use the torch,I didn't know it was recording'.
34yrs to 17yrs.
Abasiakan.
Lol, that was the lamest excuse ever used.
Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by iamkingzlee(m): 8:57pm On Jul 15, 2016
17 years!! which kain life be this undecidedAKPAN!! You are a disgrace to us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 15, 2016
Doublyu:
Bastards! Y sleep with a girl nd upload it for wat? To let the whole world know how stupid you are? eediots!!
Weas the video sef? i nid to knw if twas a gang rape or consentual? D girl in qstion should also b arrested
Are you sure that's why you want to watch the video? hehe
na joke o
Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by Abagworo(m): 9:43pm On Jul 15, 2016
VampireeM:
angry

Consensual indeed? With a 17yrs old gal.. Instead of these foolish men to advise her on the dangers of Pre-marital sex, they had sex with her claiming consent..

As for the gal, wtf was she doing in the house these men old enough to be her father when she is meant to concentrate on how to further her studies

This generation is something else

I believe their story. These things are normal in Nigeria or at least in Port Harcourt where I grew up. 17 is old enough sexually in Nigeria and many already have children at that age.

1 Like

Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by amtaken(f): 12:01am On Jul 16, 2016
My sophisticated in-laws have won again!

Wa sere to all the Name-checkers on Nairaland.

Omo onile bawo?
Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by SherylMiracle(m): 2:46am On Jul 16, 2016
cnwokike:
You mean two of them are from the SW?
Maybe from South-North
Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by mattmogan88: 7:01am On Jul 16, 2016
see dem faces
Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by Doublyu(m): 7:27am On Jul 16, 2016
AnonyNymous:
Are you sure that's why you want to watch the video? hehe na joke o
lol... mayb i hv oda intentions...*wink*

1 Like

Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by afinotanjnr(m): 9:11am On Jul 16, 2016
to me .....the guy are not saying the truth and the girl is not saying anything,,,,,,,lalalatical
Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by tahiwopreety(f): 10:39am On Jul 16, 2016
[quote author=Jacksonville post=47567661]look at their silly faces, esp the one by the right....come to think of it, a man at age 30 could still act this irresponsible. It means he has no brain at all. i hope they all get long years in jail.

As for the young lady in question, she is a whor.e...infact they are all foolish.[/quote disgusting, as for d girls..tink her mama no operate her pussy wen she was little, end time near oo hmmm na life imprisonment dey supposed give dose idiots fools
Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by stevecantrell: 10:41am On Jul 16, 2016
I dont know if its just me but some comments here are rife with hypocrisy.
Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by stal65(m): 10:56am On Jul 16, 2016
adwem2003:
Where is the video?

na yeye dey do you oo

1 Like

Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by emmyset(m): 11:34am On Jul 16, 2016
Akwa ibom again
Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by Theoflux(m): 11:46am On Jul 16, 2016
Firstlieutenant:
Hope u guys get raped in jail.
Akwa Ibomites with sex... hmm, na wah o!
Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by Pidggin(f): 12:00pm On Jul 16, 2016
9jacrip:

Oh you think it is OK to excuse a 17 year old from having sex of any type but it is not OK to excuse the freeloaders who wanted to tap into an available freebie?

Men are different; for some, sharing a vagina would be nasty while for some they would screw it even if it had worms crawling out of it.

Apparently the other two guys belong to the latter group but hey one of them said he finished his round (I think) which leaves me to think the screaming started during the 3rd guy.

That girl should be handed some type pf punishment for being a h0e; there are a lot of them running around these days. Especially on Naija campuses, specifically 100 L students who are under the rush of their new freedom.

These thing happens is all I am saying and she deserved what she got. I do not think a prostitute would not be accorded some type of respect and get subjected to such.

The absence of virginity in the story tells a story of a sexually active teenager who wasn't raped bur got much more than she could handle.

Now, fimi sile & let me focus on the fun side of the gist. Omo mehn bad o grin

Be careful, be very careful, nemesis has a way of catching up with people
Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 16, 2016
Pidggin:

Be careful, be very careful, nemesis has a way of catching up with people

Yes, with you.

Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by Pidggin(f): 12:11pm On Jul 16, 2016
9jacrip:

Yes, with you.

I see where you are coming from, a foundation of violence. One day you will meet what is bigger than you, bye.

1 Like

Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by pamcode(m): 12:20pm On Jul 16, 2016
This world has turned upside down
Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by Codes151(m): 2:11pm On Jul 16, 2016
oboy3:
The suspects, Shola Owolabi (28 ), Michael Lanre (21) and Samuel Akpan (34 )

yoruba-2 vs akwa ibom-1

NCAN
OWERRI BRANCH
reporting live

The names are fake jor!! Akwa ibom no dey package with yorubas for that kind level! Abeg... the last name is wrong... name checkers!!!!! Come o... that face looks like chikudi, fatai and okpala
Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by oboy3(m): 3:24pm On Jul 16, 2016
Codes151:

The names are fake jor!! Akwa ibom no dey package with yorubas for that kind level! Abeg... the last name is wrong... name checkers!!!!! Come o... that face looks like chikudi, fatai and okpala
woooow

that your chest na chaiii

1 Like

Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by banmee(m): 3:58am On Jul 17, 2016
cococandy:

Your IQ is waaaay down there. embarassed
Lord have mercy.
Let's say you're right and I did all that, did I force anyone to partake in it? My choice and their choice init?

But you're the one who's a rapist (obviously...duh). Do your victims not have a say in what happens to their body? Well according to you they don't. Since they shouldn't be trying to scream their way out of sleeping with you.

can you see where you should engage your reasoning but it's failing you?

Now I've to go regrow the brain cells I lost trying to teach you.
Smh

Remind me never to piss you off.
Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by banmee(m): 4:01am On Jul 17, 2016
9jacrip:

Aunty shut up abeg.

Free me.

There is something seriously wrong with you.

1 Like

Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by cococandy(f): 7:45am On Jul 17, 2016
banmee:

Remind me never to piss you off.

I'm sure you won't grin

2 Likes

Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by banmee(m): 7:56am On Jul 17, 2016
cococandy:
I'm sure you won't grin

Wanna play a game? Trust me it's funny. You just have to play along.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) / Unclad Lady Fights A Man Who Slept With Her Without Payment(photos) / 19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.