Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) (103339 Views)

God Himself Convinced Me Tithing Was Right - Pastor Adeboye / Stephanie Otobo Attempts To Prove Facetime She Had With Apostle Suleman Is Real / Noah's Ark And The Animals - My Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by kobosmalls: 1:53pm On Jul 16, 2016
naijadeyhia:

So the conditions on other planets cannot allow for other life forms to exist right? Riiight wink

The same bacteria science claims we evolved from can survive on mars yet conveniently evolution never occurred on mars with the law of natural selection and mutation to cope with environment. Science indeed is great.

Same science claims the earth and mars probably formed at the same time yet bacteria conveniently came to earth and not a single on stayed on mars. Yet they say bacteria can survive on mars. Aint science a joke?
Your brain cannot fathom creation bro. So lets just leave it at that. Even science is confused and can only offer lots of hypothesis. Again lets leave this issue. You dont get it and I canot make you get it. End of story.
Why did ur parents bother sending you to school?
Your question is the same as asking why does the monkey not look like the goat?
Why does Saturn not look like Jupiter?
How come you are black and Adam is white?
And to think you can use the internet....
People like you shouldn't use technology if science is a joke to you.
Science works while religion doesn't, thats that.
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 16, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Can bacteria survive on mars? Yes
How did man evolve? From bacteria
When was the earth formed? Same time with mars
Any bacteria on mars? No
Did bacteria have the intelligence to choose earth over mars? Yes
How? We dont know!

Science is indeed great. grin
[size=60pt]Olodo[/size]

1 Like

Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 16, 2016
joshkke:

Unreasoning bias sucks worse! You know you didn't have to respond to this post. What exactly are you angry at? I just sense this incredible rage in your post. Still, one love, bro in JESUS Name.
grin Psychologist Well Done O!
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 16, 2016
Lagazine:
You are a confused human being. U need to think very well before u react to a sensible discussion like this. Anyway, if u don't believe, go to [b]Turkey, u will see d real Ark of Noah on d mountain Hararat. [/b]Stupid bigot.
[size=13pt]Where This Olodo Come From So Mountain Hararat Is In Turkey Pls Tell Me More cheesy[/size]

1 Like

Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 16, 2016
sekundosekundo:

The Almighty God have the capacity to do things that are beyond human understanding. Including your conception and delivery. It's only a FOOL that says there's no God.
[size=17pt]The Wise Man Don't Say It In His Heart He Says It Out Loud grin [/size]
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by kobosmalls: 2:03pm On Jul 16, 2016
Lilbrown007:

[size=60pt]Olodo[/size]
At least sciences doesn't claim to know what it doesn't.
But religion makes empty,stupid and laughable claims that on the whole does not stand up to scrutiny.
If u have any Brain activity going on you should stop using scientific inventions be it technology or medicine.
You get sick your bible tells you to pray yet you go and buy drugs and claim that science is a joke.
What a m0ron.
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 16, 2016
kobosmalls:

Can bacteria survive on mars? Yes or no
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by realmindz: 2:07pm On Jul 16, 2016
luisina:

I guess you find pleasure in talking people down, that's a bitter way to live dear in my opinion. Btw, you slept ok last night yeah? Well, this daft lady is just checking up on you..

Ps: i don't wear wigs, i love braids better than weavons. I suggest you get to know a person better before you run your mouth on them, which i think it's a foolish thing to do sir... aka mr wise man.
I'm sorry.
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 16, 2016
kobosmalls:

RIIIGHT! grin
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by kobosmalls: 2:12pm On Jul 16, 2016
naijadeyhia:

This is from wikipedia.
For centuries people have speculated about the possibility of life on Mars due to the planet's proximity and similarity to Earth. Although there has been much speculation, to date there has never been any proof of life existing on Mars. However, cumulative evidence is now building that Mars once was habitable.
Go ahead and read the whole article.
Its free unlike the tithes you pay to be brainwashed.
And oh, earth is older than mars by far so stop spreading your lies here.
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 16, 2016
kobosmalls:

At least sciences doesn't claim to know what it doesn't.
But religion makes empty,stupid and laughable claims that on the whole does not stand up to scrutiny.
If u have any Brain activity going on you should stop using scientific inventions be it technology or medicine.
You get sick your bible tells you to pray yet you go and buy drugs and claim that science is a joke.
What a m0ron.
NO Mind Them The Ediot Is Now Asking If Bacteria Can Survive On Mars Because We Have Been There B4?? And Researched The Whole Planet

1 Like

Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by wirinet(m): 2:15pm On Jul 16, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Are you suffering from a cognitive disorder? If not how is it that you fail to read and comprehend simple things but delude yourself into thinking you can understand more complex things?

You just want to respond to keep your relevance intact and I have been courteous enough to oblige you. I think I will stop now.

Copy and paste and dont just click on the hyperlink

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human–animal_breastfeeding

Below is how the link begins

Human–animal breastfeeding has been practised in many different cultures in many time periods. The practice of breastfeeding or suckling between humans and other species has gone in both directions: human females sometimes breastfeed young animals, and animals are used to suckle babies and children. Animals were used as substitute wet nurses for infants, particularly after the rise of syphilis increased the health risks of wet nursing. Goats and donkeys were widely used to feed abandoned babies in foundling hospitals in 18th- and 19th-century Europe. Breastfeeding animals has also been practised, whether for health reasons – such as to toughen the nipples and improve the flow of milk – or for religious and cultural purposes. A wide variety of animals have been used for this purpose, including puppies, kittens, piglets and monkeys.

Copy and paste everything including animal_ breastfeeding

It is not my fault that you do not even know how to copy and paste properly, I opened the link you provided.
The reason why I respond to your fallacies at all, is because I do not want younger ones who are eager to learn proper science be lead astray by someone who has no idea of science concepts he is talking about.

Mammalian milk is highly specific to the needs of the infant of the particular specie. Human breast milk is designed to help the infant with rapid brain development apart from other advantages like immunity, while cow or even goat milk is designed specifically for infant cows or goats. They contain lots of fats to enable the cow or goat grow rapidly. Feline milk is specific to felines.

That some ignorant societies practiced Cross breast feeding in the past, or give milk from different mammals to other infants does not make it right or approximate. If so we would not be spending a fortune to give milk formula to our babies. Goat milk is very cheap to produce. In the north, I hear a bucked is almost as cheap as water.
Read this article;
Goat’s Milk
Using goat’s milk before 6 months or regular use between 6 and 12 months is not recommended. Goat’s milk is no more appropriate to give baby than cow’s milk. If you need to supplement and breastmilk is not available, formulas are a more nutritionally complete product. There are several comparisons of goat vs. cow vs. human milk in the links below. Using this information, goat milk is much closer in composition to cow milk than human milk. Goat’s milk is high in sodium (like cow’s milk) and is very high in chloride and potassium, which makes the renal solute load too high for babies. This can cause gastrointestinal bleeding and can result in anemia and poor growth (these problems are usually undetected until months later). Goat milk is also deficient in folic acid, which can lead to megaloblastic anemia. Also, infants who are allergic to cow’s milk protein are often allergic to goat’s milk too.
http://kellymom.com/nutrition/milk/milk-supplements/

You are just arguing here and there without any sense.
You are now arguing that Noah took infant animals and fed them all on goat milk all through the 40 day sojourn in the ark. How many goats then did Noah have to take to feed all the young animals? Then how the did young animals continue to feed after being released from the ark? How were the infants weaned off your magical goat milk?
This your hypothesis is so ridiculous, I am ashamed even discussing it.

1 Like

Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by onatisi(m): 2:18pm On Jul 16, 2016
wirinet:

It is not my fault that you do not even know how to copy and paste properly, I opened the link you provided.
The reason why I respond to your fallacies at all, is because I do not want younger ones who are eager to learn proper science be lead astray by someone who has no idea of science concepts he is talking about.

Mammalian milk is highly specific to the needs of the infant of the particular specie. Human breast milk is designed to help the infant with rapid brain development apart from other advantages like immunity, while cow or even goat milk is designed specifically for infant cows or goats. They contain lots of fats to enable the cow or goat grow rapidly. Feline milk is specific to felines.

That some ignorant societies practiced Cross breast feeding in the past, or give milk from different mammals to other infants does not make it right or approximate. If so we would not be spending a fortune to give milk formula to our babies. Goat milk is very cheap to produce. In the north, I hear a bucked is almost as cheap as water.
Read this article;

You are just arguing here and there without any sense.
You are now arguing that Noah took infant animals and fed them all on goat milk all through the 40 day sojourn in the ark. How many goats then did Noah have to take to feed all the young animals? Then how the did young animals continue to feed after being released from the ark? How were the infants weaned off your magical goat milk?
This your hypothesis is so ridiculous, I am ashamed even discussing it.

This your post really got me cracking. Your anger is funny ooooo
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by kobosmalls: 2:18pm On Jul 16, 2016
naijadeyhia:

I am done with arguing with you. When you are debunked you shift goal posts conveniently.

Enjoy your life
The word DEBUNKED has suffered greatly.

Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 16, 2016
kobosmalls:

This is from wikipedia.
For centuries people have speculated about the possibility of life on Mars due to the planet's proximity and similarity to Earth. Although there has been much speculation, to date there has never been any proof of life existing on Mars. However, cumulative evidence is now building that Mars once was habitable.

A simple search on google "can bacteria survive on mars" would have given you a simple answer like the attached screen grab. The internet is too good for you bro.

1 Like

Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by wirinet(m): 2:20pm On Jul 16, 2016
naijadeyhia:

No bacteria or life can survive on mars as it is presently constituted.

1 Like

Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 16, 2016
kobosmalls:

This is from wikipedia.

You also said the earth is far older than mars right? I guess once again the internet is smarter.

Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by kobosmalls: 2:24pm On Jul 16, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Even the Heaven you are looking at has no Pillar holding it, a child in the womb is also a mystery. All things Bright and beautiful all Creatures Great and small the Lord made them all. Including Kobosmalls.
Warning this post will lower your IQ

Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by wirinet(m): 2:32pm On Jul 16, 2016
naijadeyhia:

A simple search on google "can bacteria survive on mars" would have given you a simple answer like the attached screen grab. The internet is too good for you bro.
I have advised you numerous times to read any link you googled properly before making outlandish claims. The report was just an academic speculation. If you read the caveat at the end of the article, you would have seen that
The studies do not prove that life could grow on Mars, the authors warn. The radiation hazard is one major key that would probably prevent spacecraft stowaways from colonizing Mars. But still, the hardiness of these bacteria--especially one that was not considered an extremophile--is a sign that more work needs to be done to try and answer that question.
http://www.popsci.com/science/article/2013-01/earth-bacteria-can-survive-and-grow-extremely-hostile-mars-conditions
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by CoolUsername: 2:34pm On Jul 16, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Ignorance is bliss isn't it? So you actually think the whole world was flooded? When the world referred to was the Mediterranean region. You guys need to go to a pawn shop and pawn your brains for something better...something like a molecule.

Gen 7:4- For after seven more days I will cause it to rain on the earth forty days and forty nights, and I will destroy from the face of the earth all living things that I have made.”

V19- And the waters prevailed exceedingly on the earth, and all the high hills under the whole heaven were covered.

V21- And all flesh died that moved on the earth: birds and cattle and beasts and every creeping thing that creeps on the earth, and every man.

V23- So He destroyed all living things which were on the face of the ground: both man and cattle, creeping thing and bird of the air. They were destroyed from the earth. Only Noah and those who were with him in the ark remained alive.

Of course, genius!

1 Like

Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 16, 2016
wirinet:

I have advised you numerous times to read any link you googled properly before making outlandish claims. The report was just an academic speculation. If you read the caveat at the end of the article, you would have seen that

See how science is confusing you. Now listen. Science claims that after the big bang there was no oxygen on earth and because oxygen did not exist on the surface of the earth direct sunlight was imminent ( harsh radiation). Because the ozone layer is actually derived from oxygen.

They say cyanbacteria which coild breathe co2 and breathe out oxygen was what made oxygen possible on earth.

Does mars have oxygen? No
Does mars have an ozone layer? No
Does mars have radiation? Yes

Did early earth have oxygen? No
Did early eartg have an ozone layer? No
Did early earth have radiation? Yes

Spot the difference

1 Like

Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by bolicks: 2:41pm On Jul 16, 2016
RaphieMontella lol...making noah ark proving the bible is correct...this guy has an A1 in stupidity...m guessing he used wooden nails and stones to make the arrk...lol bunch of deluded fools..pure evidence of the height of delusiion the story book they read cann cause...using modern day equipment to build and yet claimint it was so somee thousannd years ago...noah's ark in the bible is jst a bed night story people..complete bullshvt...christians the better u begin to open ur eye and reject delusion...the better...ve been readding comments nd jst been laughing christians talkin shvt...baby animals ni adult animals ko..
Maa go sip alomo till a better thread shows up joor. Hmmmmm. No wonder, you really never made it life. The fool says there is no God.
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by wirinet(m): 2:43pm On Jul 16, 2016
onatisi:

This your post really got me cracking. Your anger is funny ooooo
Why will I not be angry when some is misleading the general public in the guise of religion. Someone might take his crap seriously and start feeding her newborn infant goat milk.
Can you feed your newborn fresh goat milk?
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by sekundosekundo: 2:44pm On Jul 16, 2016
kobosmalls:

Warning this post will lower your IQ

That's what Atheists are known for, they are always angry when you don't agree with them, insults and calling people names and brainwashed arguments are their food. Thank God Almighty for delivering me from these people.
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by CoolUsername: 2:46pm On Jul 16, 2016
naijadeyhia:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human–animal_breastfeeding

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXr5kjPDJew

It does not hurt to read a little you know. Having the dire need just to say anything to refute a claim is a sign of retrogressive behaviour and not intelligence.

Ridiculous logistics would be involved and the babies still won't get the required nutrients.
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by raphieMontella: 2:46pm On Jul 16, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Again you just spewed ignorance as someone who does not even understand what I just posited. I will not bother anymore.

But will end with this.... if life is still evolving what then is the end position of this evolution? They say we have a beginning but what is our end? Manure? Continuous evolution till we disappear? Or grow wings? Or what?

What is the end of the evolutionary process. Let me test your reasoning ability with that.

All life on earth is constantly evolving: the process
doesn't stop. As living things, humans are still
evolving. Since we became Homo sapiens, has
evolution changed us in any way? Actually, yes.
Thousands of genes have evolved recently (in the
last 40000 years). Changes we are seeing include smaller brains (more efficient, not dumber),
resistance to diseases, increases in ADHD, and blue
eyes. Yes, blue eyes. Genetic analysis says the first
blue-eyed human appeared 6000-10000 years
ago somewhere in the Black Sea region. For
whatever reason, the phenotype became very popular (conferring a 5% greater chance for
reproduction) and today about half a billion blue-
eyed folk exist.
Another famous example is HgbS (sickling
hemoglobin), a gene that makes humans immune
to malaria. Malaria is the number one killer of humans, so it makes sense that a mutation
eventually arose that makes human red blood cells
resistant to the malaria parasites, and for the gene
to rise in frequency in malaria-prone populations
(Sub-saharan Africa). Unfortunately, the same gene
also causes sickle cell anemia. We all have two copies of every gene in our body (one from mom,
one from dad), and if one copy is the malaria-
resistant mutant HgbS, you're fine, but if both are
the mutant you get sickle cell disease. The good
news is that many other genes confer resistance to
malaria, and we are also seeing leprocy and tuberculosis resistance genes appearing too.
Another example is the gene for lactose tolerance.
Primitive man would drink milk as a baby, then
never again, so the amount of lactase enzyme
(which breaks down a common sugar in milk)
would fall after a few years of age. Over time, however, humans have evolved so that certain
populations will keep producing the enzyme into
late adulthood. As expected, the lactose-tolerant
trait appears most often in the regions where dairy
farming arose first and became an important part of
the diet (Caucasians). Tolerance for milk is supposed to have evolved only 3000-8000 years
ago, and is now found in nearly 95% of North
Europeans.
Our mouths are changing too. They are getting
smaller and more bullet shaped. Our teeth aren't
quite changing as fast, which is why orthodontistry and wisdom teeth removal still exist… for now.
More and more people are being born without
wisdom teeth, or have their wisdom teeth erupt
later if at all. Wisdom teeth were useful before
knives and cooking, when humans would
probably lose molars to chewing hard food and needed the wisdom teeth as replacements. Today,
35% of people lack wisdom teeth, although the
genes involved in this are unknown so we aren't
quite sure why this is happening yet.
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 16, 2016
wirinet:

Why will I not be angry when some is misleading the general public in the guise of religion. Someone might take his crap seriously and start feeding her newborn infant goat milk.
Can you feed your newborn fresh goat milk?

That screen grab is from

http://www.parenting.com/article/ask-dr-sears-advantages-of-goats-milk

I think you actually love your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 16, 2016
raphieMontella:

All life on earth is constantly evolving: the process
doesn't stop. As living things, humans are still
evolving. Since we became Homo sapiens, has
evolution changed us in any way? Actually, yes.
Thousands of genes have evolved recently (in the
last 40000 years). Changes we are seeing include smaller brains (more efficient, not dumber),
resistance to diseases, increases in ADHD, and blue
eyes. Yes, blue eyes. Genetic analysis says the first
blue-eyed human appeared 6000-10000 years
ago somewhere in the Black Sea region. For
whatever reason, the phenotype became very popular (conferring a 5% greater chance for
reproduction) and today about half a billion blue-
eyed folk exist.
Another famous example is HgbS (sickling
hemoglobin), a gene that makes humans immune
to malaria. Malaria is the number one killer of humans, so it makes sense that a mutation
eventually arose that makes human red blood cells
resistant to the malaria parasites, and for the gene
to rise in frequency in malaria-prone populations
(Sub-saharan Africa). Unfortunately, the same gene
also causes sickle cell anemia. We all have two copies of every gene in our body (one from mom,
one from dad), and if one copy is the malaria-
resistant mutant HgbS, you're fine, but if both are
the mutant you get sickle cell disease. The good
news is that many other genes confer resistance to
malaria, and we are also seeing leprocy and tuberculosis resistance genes appearing too.
Another example is the gene for lactose tolerance.
Primitive man would drink milk as a baby, then
never again, so the amount of lactase enzyme
(which breaks down a common sugar in milk)
would fall after a few years of age. Over time, however, humans have evolved so that certain
populations will keep producing the enzyme into
late adulthood. As expected, the lactose-tolerant
trait appears most often in the regions where dairy
farming arose first and became an important part of
the diet (Caucasians). Tolerance for milk is supposed to have evolved only 3000-8000 years
ago, and is now found in nearly 95% of North
Europeans.
Our mouths are changing too. They are getting
smaller and more bullet shaped. Our teeth aren't
quite changing as fast, which is why orthodontistry and wisdom teeth removal still exist… for now.
More and more people are being born without
wisdom teeth, or have their wisdom teeth erupt
later if at all. Wisdom teeth were useful before
knives and cooking, when humans would
probably lose molars to chewing hard food and needed the wisdom teeth as replacements. Today,
35% of people lack wisdom teeth, although the
genes involved in this are unknown so we aren't
quite sure why this is happening yet.

You do realise that no human is resistant to malaria right? Keep on posting.
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by raphieMontella: 2:52pm On Jul 16, 2016
bolicks:
RaphieMontella lol...making noah ark proving the bible is correct...this guy has an A1 in stupidity...m guessing he used wooden nails and stones to make the arrk...lol bunch of deluded fools..pure evidence of the height of delusiion the story book they read cann cause...using modern day equipment to build and yet claimint it was so somee thousannd years ago...noah's ark in the bible is jst a bed night story people..complete bullshvt...christians the better u begin to open ur eye and reject delusion...the better...ve been readding comments nd jst been laughing christians talkin shvt...baby animals ni adult animals ko..
Maa go sip alomo till a better thread shows up joor. Hmmmmm. No wonder, you really never made it life. The fool says there is no God.
lol i never rreally made it in life?...
lol deranged creature..dats the simplest definition of urself...theres ntin in this life i ever needed nd didnt get....been toppin my age counterparts since i was a kid..so wats ur base?....
Its eida stupidity has been passed down in ur bloodline for ages now or u jst chose to be stupid...bt one tin is sure...
Stupidity....its inn u
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by raphieMontella: 2:54pm On Jul 16, 2016
naijadeyhia:

You do realise that no human is resistant to malaria right? Keep on posting.
pls do research on this..i beg u..i didnt jst spew this like im havin a visit to the toilet
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 16, 2016
CoolUsername:

Ridiculous logistics would be involved and the babies still won't get the required nutrients.

So 40 days would deform them?

1 Like

Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by CoolUsername: 2:57pm On Jul 16, 2016
naijadeyhia:

So 40 days would deform them?

It rained for forty days. The water took about five months to dry. Read the bible, genius.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) / Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) / Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.