Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With President Of Portugal After Portugal's Success - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With President Of Portugal After Portugal's Success (50938 Views)

Farouk Yarma Pictured With Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu And Puyol In Russia / Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With His Kids; Pays Tribute To His Late Father / Iheanacho Pictured With His Best Friend Ahead Of His Medical With West Ham (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With President Of Portugal After Portugal's Success by obie206(m): 1:11am On Jul 16, 2016
E remain to win world cup, he will then become complete like maradona, pele and zidane!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With President Of Portugal After Portugal's Success by Misterdhee1(m): 7:28am On Jul 16, 2016
jubrealguy:
they didn't tell u CR7 is d only player to score over 50 goals in 6 consecutive seasons and messi managed it just 3ce in his entire career......messi more complete, how many headers.....lol, RONALDO is KING
For the remaining 2 seasons, he was injured for 2-3 months.. Hope u know? Do you understand what makes a 'complete footballer' sha? We aren't talking about a 'complete striker' here óò.. Can Ronaldo pass the ball as accurately and beautiful as Messi? Can he dribble as much as Messi can? You people talk about Ronaldo being a more complete footballer because he can use his both his heads, and legs in front of goals.. Even with being not so good with his head, has Messi being less effective as he is infront if goals. YOUR RONALDO WITH ALL THE LEGS AND HEAD CAPACITY, hasn't even score pass 80 goals in a year.. So what is the fuss? He can only exist as Messi's competitor, not the best ever Footballers ' top 3!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With President Of Portugal After Portugal's Success by linusbnn(m): 7:37am On Jul 16, 2016
acenazt:
He is a president in prospect

I think so too

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With President Of Portugal After Portugal's Success by cirry: 7:47am On Jul 16, 2016
Same here
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With President Of Portugal After Portugal's Success by JSMMUYIWA(m): 9:31am On Jul 16, 2016
Misterdhee1:

For the remaining 2 seasons, he was injured for 2-3 months.. Hope u know? Do you understand what makes a 'complete footballer' sha? We aren't talking about a 'complete striker' here óò.. Can Ronaldo pass the ball as accurately and beautiful as Messi? Can he dribble as much as Messi can? You people talk about Ronaldo being a more complete footballer because he can use his both his heads, and legs in front of goals.. Even with being not so good with his head, has Messi being less effective as he is infront if goals. YOUR RONALDO WITH ALL THE LEGS AND HEAD CAPACITY, hasn't even score pass 80 goals in a year.. So what is the fuss? He can only exist as Messi's competitor, not the best ever Footballers ' top 3!
Bro,
Why the arm-chair theorizing?
Messi played more matches in both two seasons past.
Yet Cr7 has larger goal stats...
If not goals and agility makes one a complete footballer,Biko;
Did you watch Euro?
Who had the best first touch of the ball in the tournament?
Isn't it Cr7?
I will rather you look at this particular angle;
A player that played in two different leagues,in modern football and won Ballond'or in both,and a player that stayed in a club all his career,which should be more complete?
Who thrives better in any atmosphere,with changing club and coaches as well known in Madrid?
Without tiki-taka,Cr7 has such stats..
Imagine Cr7 in a Tiki-taka team,u sabi say Na goal galore be that?

What I want is let Messi leave Barca for any club,I repeat any club,if he can replicate his performance, then,we can say,he is close to Cr7 on complete footballer thingy ...(Adaptation is a necessity in Professionalism).
But imagine with a team of Higuan,Aguero of City,Dimaria,Pastors,Lavezzi,et all unable to replicate Barca form won cups;
How will he manage in a team like Man U with the likes of Valencia,MartialFellainiat,Mata...e,tc...

At least you will agree with me that Argentina team has better players than United?

But there you have Cr7 justify himself win in with mediocre Portugal team.

If you put Cr7 in Argentina team;
No tell me,you sabi say you already win W/Cup;
You can ask Guardiola,he will tell you how far...

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With President Of Portugal After Portugal's Success by JSMMUYIWA(m): 9:44am On Jul 16, 2016
jubrealguy:
don't mind them, Messi is younger and age b telling on him......Ronaldo is older and he keeps getting better with age...as for me......RONALDO is the best player of all time, what hasn't he done. give the crown to whoever the crown fits joor
Abi o;
Dem talk say Person wey no fit win Cops America not Euro Fah:Dem talk say Na him be All time best...
That can only be in Catalonia village not even Argentina not to talk of all time World best....
Make that guy leave Barca Abeg,and let us see,;
U have a team of Aguero. and d likes....
U no fit win 6 matches tournament....
Make him dey come Arsenal and play with Giroud Abegi....
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With President Of Portugal After Portugal's Success by JSMMUYIWA(m): 10:36am On Jul 16, 2016
Guys abegi vote Fynestboi for Mr.Nairaland 2016: What a personality to behold he is. Biko pleaseeeee.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With President Of Portugal After Portugal's Success by Misterdhee1(m): 10:52am On Jul 16, 2016
JSMMUYIWA:

Bro,
Why the arm-chair theorizing?
Messi played more matches in both two seasons past.
Yet Cr7 has larger goal stats...
If not goals and agility makes one a complete footballer,Biko;
Did you watch Euro?
Who had the best first touch of the ball in the tournament?
Isn't it Cr7?
I will rather you look at this particular angle;
A player that played in two different leagues,in modern football and won Ballond'or in both,and a player that stayed in a club all his career,which should be more complete?
Who thrives better in any atmosphere,with changing club and coaches as well known in Madrid?
Without tiki-taka,Cr7 has such stats..
Imagine Cr7 in a Tiki-taka team,u sabi say Na goal galore be that?

What I want is let Messi leave Barca for any club,I repeat any club,if he can replicate his performance, then,we can say,he is close to Cr7 on complete footballer thingy ...(Adaptation is a necessity in Professionalism).
But imagine with a team of Higuan,Aguero of City,Dimaria,Pastors,Lavezzi,et all unable to replicate Barca form won cups;
How will he manage in a team like Man U with the likes of Valencia,MartialFellainiat,Mata...e,tc...

At least you will agree with me that Argentina team has better players than United?

But there you have Cr7 justify himself win in with mediocre Portugal team.

If you put Cr7 in Argentina team;
No tell me,you sabi say you already win W/Cup;
You can ask Guardiola,he will tell you how far...

OK.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With President Of Portugal After Portugal's Success by SHAIBULIAR: 11:12am On Jul 16, 2016
JSMMUYIWA:

Dem talk say make we no dey mention Messi for Cr7 matter,I will have like to compare Messi for finestCc:Donreez;
But;
Where you put Bale?
bale go dey act horror movies when he retires from football

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Harry Maguire And Fern Hawkins Wedding Photos / Mikel Obi Pictured Cycling With His Family As They Vacation In Maldives / Guelor Kanga, Gabon Player, Who Was Born Few Years After His Mother's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.