Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Esther Has Breast Cancer: Let's Help Her To Live!!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Esther Has Breast Cancer: Let's Help Her To Live!!!! (1016 Views)

Man Weds His Wife Who Has Breast Cancer On Hospital Bed In Benue After 50 Years / Nigerian Cancer Patient, Whose Sister Was Refused U.K Visa To Help Her Dies / Signs Of Breast Cancer At Early Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Esther Has Breast Cancer: Let's Help Her To Live!!!! by mizthorlu(f): 2:35pm On Jul 15, 2016
We were briefed about ESTHER'S Issue this week in Ado-Ekiti, I was in her house to see for myself and talk to her parents.

ESTHER is a 30years old lady who graduated from college of Education

Her illness started as just a boil and before it was discovered to be CANCER OF THE BREAST!

She was taken to the hospital by her parents, after test were conducted, it was confirmed to be breast cancer. Doctor suggested they cut the breast and cost of treatment was said to be 200,000naira, since the family couldn't afford it, they had to take Esther home. After some time, Esther was taken to another hospital and there they were told to go for an injection that will cost them 210,000naira (6 injections @ 35,000 each) but they couldn't afford it and they had to take Esther home again.

ESTHER has been in a room since then due to the unavailability of fund and CANCER is eating deep into her.
Her poor parents have spent all their fortune to keep her that they cannot afford meals anymore.

We are hopeful that ESTHER CAN STILL LIVE!
ESTHER is still eating bit by bit, she is beautiful but CANCER want to take her away.

All we need now is for ESTHER to get off this room for immediate medical attention.

Please LET'S HELP ESTHER to Live
Let's HELP ESTHER TO SURVIVE.

ESTHER NEEDS US TO SURVIVE.

Here is her Father's account detail's:
Account name: Mr J.O Makanjuola
Account number: 2018388785
Bank name: UBA

Please Join This Campaign,
Please Tag Someone To Tag Someone That Can Help.

ESTHER MUST LIVE!

Omotunde Blessing

Temitope Awelewa

Re: Esther Has Breast Cancer: Let's Help Her To Live!!!! by mizthorlu(f): 8:48pm On Jul 15, 2016
took Esther to Ekiti state teaching hospital, ado ekiti this evening.....she's now on admission

so far, we've spent the donation's we got on test's and drug.

Esther needs blood tonight and we can't even afford to get it for her....I call on you all to please help save Esther.... she can live, I do believe that..

let's save Esther!!!!!

Re: Esther Has Breast Cancer: Let's Help Her To Live!!!! by eyinjuege: 11:16pm On Jul 15, 2016
There's little magic that can be done for someone with terminal cancer.

There's a stage cancer gets that no amount of money can do anything.

What Esther needs right now is to live the rest of her days in peace amongst LOVED ones.

She may benefit from strong pain killers to help with the pain.
Re: Esther Has Breast Cancer: Let's Help Her To Live!!!! by beatz5(f): 11:25pm On Jul 15, 2016
I recommend she tries a supplement riboceine
it is an anti oxidant and anti ageing product
it prevents cancerous growths and prevent other diseases like hypertension diabetics and so on
for more info / enquiry on how to get this supplement , pls call / text / Whatsapp 08169836958

Re: Esther Has Breast Cancer: Let's Help Her To Live!!!! by mizthorlu(f): 11:25am On Jul 16, 2016
met the doctor in charge this morning, Esther is getting stable and she should go in for surgery as soon as she is stable.

we all can help save Esther!!!!
Re: Esther Has Breast Cancer: Let's Help Her To Live!!!! by udoadi: 11:43am On Jul 16, 2016
Even if it's up to stage 4 surgery is not the best option. call or whatsapp me: 08032359719

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Start Using Spices And Herbs In Your Home / Bleeding After Coitus (sex) Help / Help Please:what Can I Do To My Feet And My Hand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.