Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

r - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / r (1020 Views)

My fiancée is cheating again / Man Grabs Fiancée's Boobs In Pre-Wedding Photo / Can A 18-year Old Girl Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

r by lasisi69(f): 2:37pm On Jul 15, 2016

1 Like

Re: r by LuveU2(f): 2:45pm On Jul 15, 2016
And the next would be if she cant produce a male child, she would have to leave.

Left to me, i believe its the decision of the man and the lady. Their decision to make. But if i am close to any lady who is in a situation like this, my advice to her would be to marry him first...or quit because the family she would be marrying into has sent a very bad signal, and things may get worse in future.

4 Likes

Re: r by ronald4lif(m): 2:55pm On Jul 15, 2016
Not advisable, any man who insist on pregnancy before marriage should be dumped. What if he starts acting up and the marriage didn't hold after impregnating her?

However, it's advisable and indeed necessary to ensure a woman is fertile by undergoing a fertility test before any serious commitment. We live in a time were some babes may have tampered with their fecundity via a prolong use of drugs, abortions or have contracted STDs like chlamydia which may hamper their reproductive systems. I'd better be safe than sorry than marry someone who's infertile.

Women too, should ensure their men undergo same test to be certain of his fertility.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: r by tosyne2much(m): 2:59pm On Jul 15, 2016
Hnmm
Re: r by tosyne2much(m): 3:03pm On Jul 15, 2016
Any man who insists on impregnating a lady before marrying her is not worth being a husband... I can't even give my daughter a hand in marriage to such a man
Re: r by thorpido(m): 3:04pm On Jul 15, 2016
Some women accept such a condition but it's a stupid request to make of anyone.What if after marriage she loses the pregnancy?What happens if after she gives birth,she can't get pregnant again?
What if she has all female children and there is a demand for a male child?

The boyfriend is not the only man that she can marry.Make she waka.Family decision for that matter.
Re: r by saintikechi(m): 3:06pm On Jul 15, 2016
lasisi69:
Its becoming a norm according to stories I hear some few men do.. But just last week, one of my neighbour's daughter came back sad and I was able to make her open up on what's wrong... She told me her boyfriend's family said that if he must marry her, that she should get pregnant... So, my people, how's this good?

nobody wants to marry a barren woman.

2 Likes

Re: r by Wolexdey(m): 3:08pm On Jul 15, 2016
The answer should be NO.. It ain't necessary.

Also, bear in mind; Should a girl have sex in a relationship outside marriage? Same answer is NO.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Re: r by Omotayor123(f): 3:19pm On Jul 15, 2016
Aren't we suppose to say NO to sex before marriage? So Where does the pregnancy before marriage comes from

Bottom line : It is wrong. But What young ladies do these days ehn... I don't totally blame those that insist.

Ladies pls. Use Your body well! cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: r by Boring: 3:20pm On Jul 15, 2016
c all of wonna dey claim holi holi..if the two pple in question are fiancé and fiancée officailly, den dey can fvck away dia life for all i care..

getting pregnant b4 marriage is not a big deal nau..
Re: r by dollyjoy(f): 3:25pm On Jul 15, 2016
Omotayor123:
Aren't we suppose to say NO to sex before marriage? So Where does the pregnancy before marriage comes from

Bottom line : It is wrong. But What young ladies do these days ehn... I don't totally blame those that insist.

Ladies pls. Use Your body well! cheesy
But you are not a virgin nawinkwink

2 Likes

Re: r by dollyjoy(f): 3:27pm On Jul 15, 2016
I don't mindcheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: r by pweetylivia(f): 3:43pm On Jul 15, 2016
Pregnancy before marriage is a No No for me. I'd rather leave that relationship
Re: r by greatwhite(m): 4:25pm On Jul 15, 2016
Wolexdey:
The answer should be NO.. It ain't necessary.

Also, bear in mind; Should a girl have sex in a relationship outside marriage? Same answer is NO.

Thanks!

You nailed it.

2 Likes

Re: r by JustHere2Observ(f): 4:33pm On Jul 15, 2016
That is a very wrong and twisted condition to give anyone before marriage. Infertility is 30% male, 30% female and 40% unknown. So the guy might the one with the problem.
Marriage is way beyond procreation.
Re: r by JustHere2Observ(f): 4:34pm On Jul 15, 2016
saintikechi:

nobody wants to marry a barren woman.

And nobody wants a man with empty testicles.
Re: r by Boring: 4:41pm On Jul 15, 2016
JustHere2Observ:

And nobody wants a man with empty testicles
lmao..harsh word..*just here to observ*
Re: r by Wolexdey(m): 4:42pm On Jul 15, 2016
greatwhite:

You nailed it.

The ALMIGHTY be Praise.
There is a saying: What you are sensitive to is what you will manifest.
Thanks Friend!

1 Like

Re: r by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 15, 2016
It's a bad idea
Re: r by greatwhite(m): 5:01pm On Jul 15, 2016
Wolexdey:

The ALMIGHTY be Praise.

There is a saying: What you are sensitive to is what you will manifest.

Thanks Friend!

You are welcome bro
Re: r by rosalieene(f): 5:34pm On Jul 15, 2016
tosyne2much:
Any man who insists on impregnating a lady before marrying her is not worth being a husband... I can't even give my daughter a hand in marriage to such a man
well said...

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Some Nigerian Girls Always Broke / Download This Hilarious Conversation Between Kenneth205 And A BVN Scammer / Whose Lips Is Sexier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.