Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,163 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Ladies;Which Ethnic Tribe Of Men Takes Proper Care Of Their Women In Nigeria? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies;Which Ethnic Tribe Of Men Takes Proper Care Of Their Women In Nigeria? (2794 Views)

Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women / Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) / Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies;Which Ethnic Tribe Of Men Takes Proper Care Of Their Women In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 15, 2016
Had to ask this from you ladies and gentlemen because someday a female friend of mine were having an argument, wouldn't call it a blind one or debate but i just couldn't agree with her reasoning.

Actually She said "Igbo boys knows how to take proper care of their Women,that ain't a debate at all". And am like says who o? cheesy

And you know the Yoruba blood in me ofcos refuted such claims cos she was like we yoruba's are kinda stingy with money compared to the igbo's who spend freely and would do everything in their power to take care of them. And me,i know we yoruba's are not slacking in that Dept,know we yoruba's are extremely caring, loving,romantic and we spend well on our women...just name it grin

I could go on and on but i know our opinions vary so maybe our ladies who have had more experiences with different tribes or families one way or the other are also of the same opinion or think differently that we yoruba's or even hausa's are better and probably if our Guys have a thing or two to say from their personal experiences

1 Like

Re: Ladies;Which Ethnic Tribe Of Men Takes Proper Care Of Their Women In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 15, 2016
proudly delta igbo grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies;Which Ethnic Tribe Of Men Takes Proper Care Of Their Women In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 15, 2016
Good caring in a man is a character stuff and has nothing to do with tribe.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies;Which Ethnic Tribe Of Men Takes Proper Care Of Their Women In Nigeria? by Chibuhealth(f): 4:04pm On Jul 15, 2016
Igbo men nah, are u a learner? A yoruba man will collect from you and f.uck u join.
Re: Ladies;Which Ethnic Tribe Of Men Takes Proper Care Of Their Women In Nigeria? by peachesandroses(f): 4:05pm On Jul 15, 2016
Ibo guys don't joke with their women, Hausa too ..
Re: Ladies;Which Ethnic Tribe Of Men Takes Proper Care Of Their Women In Nigeria? by IamLEGEND1: 4:09pm On Jul 15, 2016
Chibuhealth:
Igbo men nah, are u a learner? A yoruba man will collect from you and f.uck u join.
before na u go fück urself?
Re: Ladies;Which Ethnic Tribe Of Men Takes Proper Care Of Their Women In Nigeria? by magicalBae(f): 4:11pm On Jul 15, 2016
Chibuhealth:

U lied sis, mine is different.
Re: Ladies;Which Ethnic Tribe Of Men Takes Proper Care Of Their Women In Nigeria? by magicalBae(f): 4:12pm On Jul 15, 2016
Yoruba men rocks!
Re: Ladies;Which Ethnic Tribe Of Men Takes Proper Care Of Their Women In Nigeria? by Chibuhealth(f): 4:18pm On Jul 15, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
before na u go fück urself?
but i cant give my pussy to a yoruba man
Re: Ladies;Which Ethnic Tribe Of Men Takes Proper Care Of Their Women In Nigeria? by wexyee: 4:24pm On Jul 15, 2016
Chibuhealth:
but i cant give my pussy to a yoruba man
hold ur kity cat missy yoruba men no need am
Re: Ladies;Which Ethnic Tribe Of Men Takes Proper Care Of Their Women In Nigeria? by wexyee: 4:30pm On Jul 15, 2016
Well all u guys sayin igbo igbo I dnt knw weda the igbos u have there are diffrent frm da ones we have here. Cus the igbo man I knw stingy pass anything. Follow by the yoruba. Count the rich ones out. If a man is rich he's never stingy to a woman. A hausa man carry my vote no matter Hw poverty dey chop am him babe no go lack

1 Like

Re: Ladies;Which Ethnic Tribe Of Men Takes Proper Care Of Their Women In Nigeria? by osec007(m): 4:38pm On Jul 15, 2016
Adaure4ever:
you just said it all...nothing more.
Re: Ladies;Which Ethnic Tribe Of Men Takes Proper Care Of Their Women In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 15, 2016
I can't shout na grin

Igbo takes the price!!!

They always hustle to make their families comfortable wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies;Which Ethnic Tribe Of Men Takes Proper Care Of Their Women In Nigeria? by edbor(m): 4:42pm On Jul 15, 2016
make i stretch leg for hia grin
Re: Ladies;Which Ethnic Tribe Of Men Takes Proper Care Of Their Women In Nigeria? by alobright17(m): 4:46pm On Jul 15, 2016
This will be very interesting thread I just booked this space...Meanwhile Ibo tribe is the answer
Re: Ladies;Which Ethnic Tribe Of Men Takes Proper Care Of Their Women In Nigeria? by Ngozi123(f): 4:50pm On Jul 15, 2016
Igbo men tend to be good providers; they make the best husbands imo. Of course there are exceptions but this is what I've generally seen from my observations.
Re: Ladies;Which Ethnic Tribe Of Men Takes Proper Care Of Their Women In Nigeria? by IamLEGEND1: 4:53pm On Jul 15, 2016
Chibuhealth:
but i cant give my püssy to a yoruba man
Are u sure? coz I hear say dem pack big kondo.
But as ur blood dey boil like diz,sure say Yoruba guy no do u strong tin before?
Re: Ladies;Which Ethnic Tribe Of Men Takes Proper Care Of Their Women In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 15, 2016
Yoruba men wey sabi abandon their wives go marry another woman. If u want to marry a cheat, marry a yoruba man.

1 Like

Re: Ladies;Which Ethnic Tribe Of Men Takes Proper Care Of Their Women In Nigeria? by IamLEGEND1: 4:57pm On Jul 15, 2016
Ngozi123:
Igbo men tend to be good providers; they make the best husbands imo. Of course there are exceptions but this is what I've generally seen from my observations.
Barring igbos,how many tribes have you lived with and taken time to observe?
Re: Ladies;Which Ethnic Tribe Of Men Takes Proper Care Of Their Women In Nigeria? by wtfCode: 5:12pm On Jul 15, 2016
Igbos; strong & caring.
Re: Ladies;Which Ethnic Tribe Of Men Takes Proper Care Of Their Women In Nigeria? by Ngozi123(f): 5:14pm On Jul 15, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Barring igbos,how many tribes have you lived with and taken time to observe?

Quite a few but not that many in the grand scheme of things. However, if your mother's soup is the best thing that you've ever tasted, you'd find it really hard to top even if there are equally tasty soups out there.
Re: Ladies;Which Ethnic Tribe Of Men Takes Proper Care Of Their Women In Nigeria? by Isoni(m): 7:42pm On Jul 15, 2016
Efik edi mbakara
Re: Ladies;Which Ethnic Tribe Of Men Takes Proper Care Of Their Women In Nigeria? by Kriszzy01: 8:57pm On Jul 15, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Prolly the most sensible thing av read on nland 2day. Well said bae. Thumbs up.
Re: Ladies;Which Ethnic Tribe Of Men Takes Proper Care Of Their Women In Nigeria? by SirDavico(m): 9:11pm On Jul 15, 2016
Jacksonville:
proudly delta igbo grin

There is nothing like delta Igbo. Are the Ikweres in Rivers state also Rivers Igbos
Re: Ladies;Which Ethnic Tribe Of Men Takes Proper Care Of Their Women In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 15, 2016
Igbo men.
Re: Ladies;Which Ethnic Tribe Of Men Takes Proper Care Of Their Women In Nigeria? by SirDavico(m): 9:20pm On Jul 15, 2016
Adaure4ever:

Best response! Me likey smiley
Re: Ladies;Which Ethnic Tribe Of Men Takes Proper Care Of Their Women In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 15, 2016
SirDavico:

There is nothing like delta Igbo. Are the Ikweres in Rivers state also Rivers Igbos

Hey bro.. Check into history of deltans.. Let me presume it's ignorance at it's peak... Ok bye.
Re: Ladies;Which Ethnic Tribe Of Men Takes Proper Care Of Their Women In Nigeria? by SirDavico(m): 10:00pm On Jul 15, 2016
Jacksonville:

Hey bro.. Check into history of deltans.. Let me presume it's ignorance at it's peak... Ok bye.

Which history undecided The one recorded by which historian? Or the one our great granfathers heard from their great-great-great.... lipsrsealed

Seriously, that we have a similar culture with the Igbos does not make us Igbos.
Re: Ladies;Which Ethnic Tribe Of Men Takes Proper Care Of Their Women In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 15, 2016
SirDavico:

Which history undecided The one recorded by which historian? Or the one our great granfathers heard from their great-great-great.... lipsrsealed

Seriously, that we have a similar culture with the Igbos does not make us Igbos.

Lol, bro lemme make this a bit clear....dunno if u'll still comprehend.

Forget history infact. There's a place in delta called agbor.. It's inhabited by igbo people, who are literally delta igbos... They speak igbo but some of the pronunciations with the typical igbos are a bit different, but it's thesame and they also bear typical igbo names...
Re: Ladies;Which Ethnic Tribe Of Men Takes Proper Care Of Their Women In Nigeria? by muyibaba222(m): 10:42pm On Jul 15, 2016
Adaure4ever:

what else can i say? u jst said it all. God bless you
Re: Ladies;Which Ethnic Tribe Of Men Takes Proper Care Of Their Women In Nigeria? by SirDavico(m): 11:16pm On Jul 15, 2016
Jacksonville:

Lol, bro lemme make this a bit clear....dunno if u'll still comprehend.

Forget history infact. There's a place in delta called agbor.. It's inhabited by igbo people, who are literally delta igbos... They speak igbo but some of the pronunciations with the typical igbos are a bit different, but it's thesame and they also bear typical igbo names...

ok....but over here....

We call them Agbors, not Delta Igbos.

So what do u say....are Ukwuanis, Enuanis, etc, also Delta Igbos?
Re: Ladies;Which Ethnic Tribe Of Men Takes Proper Care Of Their Women In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 15, 2016
SirDavico:

ok....but over here....

We call them Agbors, not Delta Igbos.

So what do u say....are Ukwuanis, Enuanis, etc, also Delta Igbos?

We are called by our language bro..do you have a language? And what's your tribe.

I represent what i speak.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How Yahoo Guy Put All Nigerian Ladies On Full Blast! / When You Have To Choose Between A Philandering Husband Or Polygamy. / Are Women Really Attracted To The Bad Guys More Than The Good Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.