Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

*tell Her Yourself* - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / *tell Her Yourself* (825 Views)

Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? / I Love This Girl But Cant Tell Her / My Ex Came Around Today But I Had To Tell Her It's Truly Over (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*tell Her Yourself* by iamprotocol(m): 4:09pm On Jul 15, 2016
A lady went to a salon to dress her hair. While dressing her hair, she noticed a handsome man sitting quietly in the shop. Suddenly the lady turned to the man and said Mr.,you are so handsome can we meet later today? Man replied 'I'm married'. The woman continued; "and so? You can just tell your wife you're going to visit a friend in the hospital and from there".........
and the man replied; "Tell her yourself, she's the one dressing your hair".lol

What would you do if you are the hair dresser ?
Re: *tell Her Yourself* by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 15, 2016
grin
smile together because she will be
dumbfounded

1 Like

Re: *tell Her Yourself* by iamprotocol(m): 4:11pm On Jul 15, 2016
i want to know your reactions especially ladies
Re: *tell Her Yourself* by iamprotocol(m): 4:13pm On Jul 15, 2016
even if ur a guy what will be ur reaction if another man does it to ur wife

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed :should I Relocate To Her Place? / GUYS!!! Will You Accept Her? / Guys: What Would Your Reaction Be If A Lady Bed Wets Your Bed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.