Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Nairalanders, How Many Of You Remember These Timeless African Classics? - Literature (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nairalanders, How Many Of You Remember These Timeless African Classics? (88007 Views)

Do You Remember Your 2go Username ? / Remember These Facts As You Go Through Life / 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were A Lagos Brought Up Ajepako (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders, How Many Of You Remember These Timeless African Classics? by 21Vavavoomlane: 10:40pm On Nov 06, 2022
Get your books at vavavoomlane bookshop

We have :

Rare African literature
Educational materials
Inspirational literatures
Herbal literatures
Skill acquisition literatures
Good literature recommendations

Contact us via WhatsApp on 0706*587*9503

https://www.nairaland.com/7127705/rare-old-nigerian-novels-pdf

Or via email on 21vavavoomlane@gmail.com
Re: Nairalanders, How Many Of You Remember These Timeless African Classics? by Parizz: 9:19am On Dec 06, 2022
Ishilove:

Wilson Tagbo the trouble maker!! cheesy
Good morning, i'm sorry for being careless. I play alot. I will never wish evil to anybody. I'm one of your biggest fans. I read your comments, your stories, your diaries, your reviews etc. I love you with passion. Actually, I was intoxicated to the brim when i typed those words. I didn't mean to hurt you. People do worse on nairaland.
Re: Nairalanders, How Many Of You Remember These Timeless African Classics? by Doofanora: 3:14pm On Jan 20, 2023
Please who has Koku Buboni by Kola Onadipe pdf storybook
Re: Nairalanders, How Many Of You Remember These Timeless African Classics? by Kemadealadire(f): 4:05pm On Oct 31, 2023
😁
Re: Nairalanders, How Many Of You Remember These Timeless African Classics? by sylve11: 7:23am On Nov 05, 2023
Samguine:
I've got soft copies of Things Fall Apart and No longer At Ease by Achebe, The Famished Road (Ben Okri) and I'm willing to share. Hard copies of The Passport of Mallam Ilia, The New Man, Toads for Supper, The Concubine... I don't know how that can be shared smiley

I guess this thread can be an avenue where lovers of classics can share with one another.

Please, share it with me. cool
Re: Nairalanders, How Many Of You Remember These Timeless African Classics? by sylve11: 7:56am On Nov 05, 2023
naptu2:

I preferred Forty-Eight Guns For The General. My God, I lost myself in that book!

Good day, Naptu2.
Can you please share with me a copy of this book? cool
Re: Nairalanders, How Many Of You Remember These Timeless African Classics? by naptu2: 7:57am On Nov 05, 2023
sylve11:

Good day, Naptu2.
Can you please share with me a copy of this book? cool

I had the hard copy a long time ago and unfortunately a friend of mine misplaced it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders, How Many Of You Remember These Timeless African Classics? by sylve11: 10:10pm On Nov 05, 2023
naptu2:

I had the hard copy a long time ago and unfortunately a friend of mine misplaced it.

Oh! sad

I have chatted someone who promised to sell the soft copy.

cool
Re: Nairalanders, How Many Of You Remember These Timeless African Classics? by ArchitectDarrow: 1:48pm On Dec 21, 2023
Please, who remembers a book that has a blue cover and a yellow circle in the middle? It's about a boy, I think his name is Dauda. The book opens with a man dreaming about himself in his younger days being carried through the village (which later happens to be his son). The boy left the village to be trained as a warrior. Upon coming back, I think he became the second in command to the general of his village who later attempted to assassinate him but he survived. He later became king of his village and was carried on the shoulders of people into the village. Please if you've read this book, share the title. Thank you
Re: Nairalanders, How Many Of You Remember These Timeless African Classics? by Tohlu20: 1:54am On Feb 10
I have Time changes yesterday by Nyengi koin, am guarding it seriously cos am still looking for some old books that are out of print☹️
Does anyone have
-Never in father’s glory
-Sade and her Friends by Anne Akpabot
-This is our chance
-The birthday party by Segun Adebanjo

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, How Many Of You Remember These Timeless African Classics? by Samguine: 11:58am On Mar 12
Who remembers this book?

It is a story of two boys stealing money and running away to a distant town. They then invested in the driving business. The town of Yewa was featured prominently in the book. I think that's where the two boys ran to.
Re: Nairalanders, How Many Of You Remember These Timeless African Classics? by Temmydee25: 9:48am On Mar 26
Samguine:
Who remembers this book?

It is a story of two boys stealing money and running away to a distant town. They then invested in the driving business. The town of Yewa was featured prominently in the book. I think that's where the two boys ran to.
kinah:
@Ishilove
@sinaj
Please if you still have the collection of these African classic
Kindly send soft copy to
adetitigold@gmail.com

Would appreciate it
Thanks
Pls, I'd love to have them too, if you have the soft copies kindly send them to;
Josephtemmy21@gmail.com .
Thank you!
Re: Nairalanders, How Many Of You Remember These Timeless African Classics? by Samguine: 11:57am On Mar 26
Temmydee25:
Pls, I'd love to have them too, if you have the soft copies kindly send them to;
Thank you!

Same
Re: Nairalanders, How Many Of You Remember These Timeless African Classics? by kinah(f): 7:08am On Mar 27
Temmydee25:
Thank you!

Hi I am deleted the ones I have...
Go to libgenesis to download African literatures

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Three Paths / Lethal Matrimony / Last Gang Standing (Crime)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.