Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,381,575 members, 5,312,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 December 2019 at 04:12 PM

Nairalanders, How Many Of You Remember These Timeless African Classics? - Literature (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nairalanders, How Many Of You Remember These Timeless African Classics? (66584 Views)

Do You Remember Your 2go Username ? / Remember These Facts As You Go Through Life / 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were A Lagos Brought Up Ajepako (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders, How Many Of You Remember These Timeless African Classics? by EmperorShizzy: 11:11pm On Nov 10
Longman6:

Yes I do.
Sorry to break into your conversation but please Send them to my mail.
Mrshizzyboy@gmail.com
Re: Nairalanders, How Many Of You Remember These Timeless African Classics? by EmperorShizzy: 11:11pm On Nov 10
sammyfrosh:

I have the English pdf version, I can give you if you want it wink
Do you still do? If yes Send it to my mail
Mrshizzyboy@gmail.com
Re: Nairalanders, How Many Of You Remember These Timeless African Classics? by sinaj(f): 9:55am On Nov 11
Dyoungstar:

Please send to me too, everything you have.

midyoungstar@gmail.com

Thanks.
sorry I dont have them again
Re: Nairalanders, How Many Of You Remember These Timeless African Classics? by patwilly(m): 9:21pm On Nov 16
I'm looking for this novel, "OUR DEAD SPEAK " by Edmund Chukwuemeka Chieke Uzodinma. Had a copy in my teens but lost it. I'm willing to pay a fair sum to get it. thanks.
Re: Nairalanders, How Many Of You Remember These Timeless African Classics? by duduade: 6:07pm On Nov 17
Longman6:

Yes I do.

Please forward to email o

Dundunade@gmail.com

Thank u
Re: Nairalanders, How Many Of You Remember These Timeless African Classics? by Jblaiseboy(m): 8:05pm On Nov 17
Please who has soft copies of any African novels ...help a brother

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

In The Billionaire's Bed *written By Emelradine* / The Adventure Of Corper John / PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.