Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Possible To Love Someone Of The Opposite Sex Without Improper Intention? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Possible To Love Someone Of The Opposite Sex Without Improper Intention? (2092 Views)

One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. / Can You Love Someone You Don't Find Physically Attractive? / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Possible To Love Someone Of The Opposite Sex Without Improper Intention? by tempem: 7:33pm On Jul 15, 2016
ronald4lif:

Romantic relationship. Thought that's what you meant?
Plain love.. I meant.
Re: Possible To Love Someone Of The Opposite Sex Without Improper Intention? by tempem: 7:34pm On Jul 15, 2016
charijee:
Yeah, very possible for me

I can love someone of the opposite sex without feeling sexually attracted, and this could go on for years. When I decide to love, sex hardly ever comes to mind
Waoh! That's rare, belive me. But. Uncle jeffy must be so fortunate to have you!! cheesy wink
Re: Possible To Love Someone Of The Opposite Sex Without Improper Intention? by ronald4lif(m): 7:37pm On Jul 15, 2016
tempem:

Plain love.. I meant.

What exactly does that mean? And why should I feel plain love towards someone I'm unrelated to? Pal, such love are reserved for my close-knitted relations and perhaps best friends. Any other love with an opposite sex must involve intimacy that sparks from physical attraction.
Re: Possible To Love Someone Of The Opposite Sex Without Improper Intention? by naijaboiy: 7:55pm On Jul 15, 2016
Laveda:

I'm grown now, I know when I'm in love undecided everything feels so different, the happiness and everything that comes with being with that person..

I never said I feel for every guy I come across? angry
Yes ma! You're grown now! grin
Re: Possible To Love Someone Of The Opposite Sex Without Improper Intention? by lanicky(f): 7:58pm On Jul 15, 2016
tempem:
The title says it all.
Have you ever loved someone deeply and you never had the thought of having Sex with the person?

Thanks, as you drop your valid opinions.
Cutehector, Marv650, unitysheart, mhisbliss, halfricanadian, charijee, lanicky.

Yes.. I loved him as a friend grin
Re: Possible To Love Someone Of The Opposite Sex Without Improper Intention? by Laveda(f): 7:59pm On Jul 15, 2016
naijaboiy:

Yes ma! You're grown now! grin

Be grinning there. grin
Re: Possible To Love Someone Of The Opposite Sex Without Improper Intention? by naijaboiy: 8:01pm On Jul 15, 2016
Laveda:

Be grinning there. grin
tongue
Re: Possible To Love Someone Of The Opposite Sex Without Improper Intention? by phoromighty(m): 8:26pm On Jul 15, 2016
Vanillaskin:
Very easy for a lady to love a guy withotut thinking of sex. But impossi-can't undecided for the guys because they think with Dickson angrye ?o??
Chill bae,nt every guy is immature
Many girls r emotionally confused..don't knw wat they want
Re: Possible To Love Someone Of The Opposite Sex Without Improper Intention? by unitysheart(m): 8:26pm On Jul 15, 2016
lanicky:

Of course. Love can be unconditional. I love a particular babe till date, though I couldn't date her. I knew her far back when I was serving in bethel and loved her since then. Having sex with her has ne'er crossed my mind.
Re: Possible To Love Someone Of The Opposite Sex Without Improper Intention? by mhisbliss(f): 8:47pm On Jul 15, 2016
tempem:
The title says it all.
Have you ever loved someone deeply and you never had the thought of having Sex with the person?

Thanks, as you drop your valid opinions.
Cutehector, Marv650, unitysheart, mhisbliss, halfricanadian, charijee, lanicky.
yap many times
Re: Possible To Love Someone Of The Opposite Sex Without Improper Intention? by amodu(m): 10:13pm On Jul 15, 2016
Laveda:

grin
Of course, but along the line sex must definitely come in..
That's just it. What is the essence of the union
It is the bedrock
Re: Possible To Love Someone Of The Opposite Sex Without Improper Intention? by amodu(m): 10:13pm On Jul 15, 2016
Laveda:

grin
Of course, but along the line sex must definitely come in..
It is the bedrock
Re: Possible To Love Someone Of The Opposite Sex Without Improper Intention? by tempem: 10:31pm On Jul 15, 2016
amodu:

It is the bedrock
I doubt that, bro.
Re: Possible To Love Someone Of The Opposite Sex Without Improper Intention? by tempem: 10:32pm On Jul 15, 2016
mhisbliss:
yap many times
Hmm! I believe you.
And that's the best. But, what has been the guiding principle?
To be honest, you have really fought off some war.
Re: Possible To Love Someone Of The Opposite Sex Without Improper Intention? by tempem: 10:34pm On Jul 15, 2016
unitysheart:

Of course. Love can be unconditional. I love a particular babe till date, though I couldn't date her. I knew her far back when I was serving in bethel and loved her since then. Having sex with her has ne'er crossed my mind.
That's applaudable, bro. So you once served at bethel?
Re: Possible To Love Someone Of The Opposite Sex Without Improper Intention? by tempem: 10:35pm On Jul 15, 2016
lanicky:

Queen! Trust me, it's a rare thing today.. Many peeps wouldn't look beyond sex..
Re: Possible To Love Someone Of The Opposite Sex Without Improper Intention? by Omoluabi16(m): 10:40pm On Jul 15, 2016
Vanillaskin:
Very easy for a lady to love a guy without thinking of sex. But impossi-can't undecided for the guys because they think with Dickson angry
You are so wrong.
Re: Possible To Love Someone Of The Opposite Sex Without Improper Intention? by mhisbliss(f): 10:42pm On Jul 15, 2016
tempem:

Hmm! I believe you.
And that's the best. But, what has been the guiding principle?
To be honest, you have really fought off some war.
i have the belief that 70% of guys who approach you will want to get down with you even if they don't admit it deep inside thier mind thats thier end game, so why pretend? Its obvious we all know what you want already and someone will try to hide it, i dont see that genuineness in you i have fun and take a hike, if i see the person who is the real one my instincts will tell me, it just happens and you wont have to struggle to know he's the right person
Re: Possible To Love Someone Of The Opposite Sex Without Improper Intention? by amodu(m): 10:52pm On Jul 15, 2016
tempem:
I doubt that, bro.
Well, you may doubt it sir but what faces one backs the other.
Re: Possible To Love Someone Of The Opposite Sex Without Improper Intention? by tempem: 10:59pm On Jul 15, 2016
amodu:

Well, you may doubt it sir but what faces one backs the other.
Can't agree more.
But, that doesn't rule out the fact that things should be done rightly.
Re: Possible To Love Someone Of The Opposite Sex Without Improper Intention? by tempem: 11:02pm On Jul 15, 2016
mhisbliss:
i have the belief that 70% of guys who approach you will want to get down with you even if they don't admit it deep inside thier mind thats thier end game, so why pretend? Its obvious we all know what you want already and someone will try to hide it, i dont see that genuineness in you i have fun and take a hike, if i see the person who is the real one my instincts will tell me, it just happens and you wont have to struggle to know he's the right person
The bolded, though. Unitysheart, falls withing the 30%.
It's sickening how a guy will tell his friends that he's never had sex with the lady he's dating and you'll see responses like, are you impotent? Mad?
It's just sad that all that society calls for is sex, sex, sex.
Re: Possible To Love Someone Of The Opposite Sex Without Improper Intention? by amodu(m): 11:05pm On Jul 15, 2016
tempem:

Can't agree more.
But, that doesn't rule out the fact that things should be done rightly.

Right in what sense
Re: Possible To Love Someone Of The Opposite Sex Without Improper Intention? by mhisbliss(f): 1:48am On Jul 16, 2016
tempem:

The bolded, though. Unitysheart, falls withing the 30%.
It's sickening how a guy will tell his friends that he's never had sex with the lady he's dating and you'll see responses like, are you impotent? Mad?
It's just sad that all that society calls for is sex, sex, sex.
glad you understand my point i thought the normal bashing would begin from you
Re: Possible To Love Someone Of The Opposite Sex Without Improper Intention? by unitysheart(m): 5:57am On Jul 16, 2016
tempem:

That's applaudable, bro. So you once served at bethel?

Yea. Served for five years there.

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Things Nigerian Single Ladies Do When They Are In Need Of Boyfriend / This Pic Is From Facebook And Very Important, Becareful. / So How Was It ? And Her Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.