Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,066 members, 7,821,669 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom (97094 Views)

Lady Snubs Her Lover In Pre-Wedding Photo / Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) / Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom by adoyi8: 10:33pm On Jul 15, 2016
Islie:

The incident took place on Friday when the man took the lady to a three Star hotel in Eket metropolis (name of hotel withheld).

you lost me at name of hotel withheld
Re: Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom by Kay17: 10:36pm On Jul 15, 2016
eyeview:
As long as he has exchanged fluids with her,he has entered a covenant.

A covenant he didn't intend to enter?
Re: Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom by Richy4(m): 10:39pm On Jul 15, 2016
hmmmm!!!!! That means pigs can fly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom by princeakins(m): 10:40pm On Jul 15, 2016
Ahdonbilivit undecided
Re: Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom by greendawg: 10:41pm On Jul 15, 2016
na d girl wey turn to snake be dat? crase.
Re: Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom by EpicMaurice(m): 10:43pm On Jul 15, 2016
I still find dis hard 2 bliv cos it is scientifically impossible 4 a human(mammal) to suddenly transform into a snake(reptile).
It violates all laws of nature. Cells, organs, tissues of a human bein cannot jst turn into dat of snake

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom by teejaymiquel(m): 10:48pm On Jul 15, 2016
Islie:

A strange sight was witnessed in Akwa Ibom State where a woman allegedly turned into a snake during sex with her lover in a hotel.

http://pulse.ng/gist/strange-world-woman-allegedly-turns-into-snake-during-sex-with-lover-in-akwa-ibom-id5267080.html
Hmmmmmmm
#ENDTIMEFIGHT
were is our vacsline users
market don show
Re: Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:49pm On Jul 15, 2016
xedyl:
Snake ko reptile ni
Xedyl ke
Re: Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:49pm On Jul 15, 2016
Destined2win:
All you guys that pick prostitute from the road side, a lot of you are doing snakes and demons

Tell them
Re: Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom by tosyne2much(m): 10:50pm On Jul 15, 2016
Hmmmmm!! Nothing con-sign me sha

This can never happen to me because no lady can ever get under my boxers before marriage #TeamWeddingNight#

*nobody should quote me*
cool

1 Like

Re: Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom by AlanSugar(m): 10:50pm On Jul 15, 2016
SirDavico:
I don't know if this truly happened, but this is not impossible. There're still snake cults in our modern society. Demonism/satanism is so widespread these days, and while most humans are either ignorant, skeptical or indifferent to this fact, satanists have capitalized on this ignorance/skepticism/indifference to perpetuate their evil intents. One of their means of doing thiis is though sex with unsuspecting victims.

#SayNoToPremaritalSex
#TeamVirginsTillWeddingNight
#StrongWilled

Rubbish! Na so una go go marry snake for wife or husband. Make you nack well ooh before to avoid stories that touch.... A aff warned you!
Re: Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom by Fourwinds: 10:54pm On Jul 15, 2016
Islie:

A strange sight was witnessed in Akwa Ibom State where a woman allegedly turned into a snake during sex with her lover in a hotel.

http://pulse.ng/gist/strange-world-woman-allegedly-turns-into-snake-during-sex-with-lover-in-akwa-ibom-id5267080.html
I have seen dat nonsense before some years back...snake ko snail ni.!!! this is deceit OP... take ur time
Re: Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom by ogashman(m): 10:58pm On Jul 15, 2016
bloggers!!!! u guys would go to any length just to get traffic.
Re: Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom by ogashman(m): 10:59pm On Jul 15, 2016
bloggers!!!! u guys would go to any length just to get traffic.fake story.
Re: Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom by 3kay945(m): 11:02pm On Jul 15, 2016
Nowadays where camera phone be like pure water yet no pictures or video

Even if na blurred pix I go manage... Or else, I no believe am o
Re: Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom by needhelp20: 11:06pm On Jul 15, 2016
Vanillaskin:
Wait let me get this straight, so a woman was having sex with her lover and for no reason turned into a snake undecided and for no reason again, waited to be photographed cry and took her time to even strike a pose lipsrsealed.
You really expect me to believe this piece of crap undecided
too fast to judge...I have seen a video of a lady that turned to snake before and this happened somewhere in osun state the lady was just screaming for help...for the picture here I can't say it looked real.
Re: Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom by chara019: 11:07pm On Jul 15, 2016
It could be true,who knows?
lotta things do happen ,spiritual beings still exist,yea yea.
Re: Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom by EreluY(f): 11:08pm On Jul 15, 2016
[size=28pt]ABSOLUTE NONSENSE[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom by banmee(m): 11:09pm On Jul 15, 2016
Vanillaskin:
Wait let me get this straight, so a woman was having sex with her lover and for no reason turned into a snake undecided and for no reason again, waited to be photographed cry and took her time to even strike a pose lipsrsealed.
You really expect me to believe this piece of crap undecided

And why is it not possible. I'd like you to remember that this is Nigeria where it's citizens have mastered the art of witchery, but is still struggling with a simple thing called governance. Normal things don't happen here. Only abnormal things.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom by banmee(m): 11:10pm On Jul 15, 2016
donkilidon:
We live in a mysterious world,these things do happen,just pray your not a victim...

Are you for real?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 15, 2016
Video or April fool at the wrong time.
Re: Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom by banmee(m): 11:11pm On Jul 15, 2016
SirDavico:
I don't know if this truly happened, but this is not impossible. There're still snake cults in our modern society. Demonism/satanism is so widespread these days, and while most humans are either ignorant, skeptical or indifferent to this fact, satanists have capitalized on this ignorance/skepticism/indifference to perpetuate their evil intents. One of their means of doing thiis is though sex with unsuspecting victims.

#SayNoToPremaritalSex
#TeamVirginsTillWeddingNight
#StrongWilled

If you want to make Nigerians understand anything, just add God, witch, wizard, spirit, and immediately they pay attention. Smh.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom by SirDavico(m): 11:11pm On Jul 15, 2016
[quote author=AlanSugar post=47581718][/quote]

Edit ur comment. U inserted ur post into mine. Thanks
Re: Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom by Light1994(f): 11:13pm On Jul 15, 2016
This is a lesson, so be wise.
Re: Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom by ipreach: 11:13pm On Jul 15, 2016
Op, is that the woman picture?
Re: Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom by eleko1: 11:15pm On Jul 15, 2016
sad The man life don pafuka bi dat.He need TB JOSHUA. but why withheld the hotel name? una want customers to partake in that curse
Re: Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom by chiefolododo(m): 11:18pm On Jul 15, 2016
CHANGE
Re: Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom by SirDavico(m): 11:20pm On Jul 15, 2016
banmee:

If you want to make Nigerians understand anything, just add God, witch, wizard, spirit, and immediately they pay attention. Smh.

Keep shaking ur head o. U hear? Shake am well well undecided
Re: Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom by banmee(m): 11:22pm On Jul 15, 2016
SirDavico:

Keep shaking ur head o. U hear? Shake am well well undecided

So what if I don't? You'll send one or two witches to attack me abi? cool Lol..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom by Nickymezor(f): 11:24pm On Jul 15, 2016
tosyne2much:
Hmmmmm!! Nothing con-sign me sha

This can never happen to be because no lady can ever get under my boxers before marriage #TeamWeddingNight#

*nobody should quote me*
cool
Hmmmmm
Re: Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom by cardoctor(m): 11:25pm On Jul 15, 2016
Dis lie pass me. Chai!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom by SirDavico(m): 11:29pm On Jul 15, 2016
banmee:

So what if I don't? You'll send one or two witches to attack me abi? cool Lol..

LOL grin Na u know o cheesy Them fit ful NL lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me / Don't Marry Guys Who Have This 10 Habits... / Loved Up Couples Doing It In Bank - Well Blame It On Alcohol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.