Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,445 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

5 Advantages Of The Friend Zone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Advantages Of The Friend Zone (2146 Views)

8 Signs You Are Deep In The Friend Zone For Life / 'Started In The Friend Zone, Now We Are Getting Married' - US Basketball Player / The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Advantages Of The Friend Zone by Mykelking007: 8:11pm On Jul 15, 2016
So many has been said about the friend zone, and many writers/guys makes it looks like hell, but the friendzone can also be fun and enjoyable, all you have to do is play your cards right... So let's begin

1 Food : No Guy will claim he doesn't eat, or like a girl that has good cooking skills, one thing about girls is they like showing their cooking prowess and if you are in the friendzone, you get to enjoy lots of free food, whenever am broke in school, all I need to do is visit any girl that friendzoned me, you know the rest.

2 Quality time : Due to the fact that you are still having hope that sooner or later she will let you graduate from the friendzone, you spend enough time with her, even more than her Lover.

3 Influence : When you are in the friendzone, you have a certain kind of influence on the girl, you can influence everything apart from her decision to date you, some guys even go as far as making her break up with her lover.

4 Intimacy : Due to the constant time being spent between the two parties, there is always this intimacy.

5 Money : you get to spend less and enjoy more when you are in the friendzone, the friendzone is a relationship on its own and not everyone gets there, it's just like a relationship devoid of pre-intimacy and strafing.

BONUS : Though not everyone in the friendzone enjoys this, but actually there is S*X in the friendzone, Infact the friendzone invented the word "Friends with Benefit" . .. And actually I got my first real action from the friendzone..

It's not by force it gets to 10... feel free to add yours

Originally written by Mykelking007
Re: 5 Advantages Of The Friend Zone by Dotwillis1(m): 8:17pm On Jul 15, 2016
free sex should be nomber 1grin
Re: 5 Advantages Of The Friend Zone by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 15, 2016
undecided
Re: 5 Advantages Of The Friend Zone by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 15, 2016
I am disgusted by the "bonus" undecided but eh whatever.
Re: 5 Advantages Of The Friend Zone by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 15, 2016
Rubbish to the nth degree. Even the writer of this article dreads the friendzone and's trying to deceive inexperienced males.
Girls never cook for nor spend on male friends, I know this from experience.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Advantages Of The Friend Zone by DozieInc(m): 8:21pm On Jul 15, 2016
Sure friend-zone has its benefits.
Re: 5 Advantages Of The Friend Zone by bitchcrafts: 8:27pm On Jul 15, 2016
I like you and your post for only one reason and that is the fact that you made sure you didn't take another's glory, for that, you're an hero.

6.You also enjoy the benefit of increasing your family base by a factor of one;A girl that have friendzoned you could go any length just to make you happy so far you've created that impression of being a loyal friend. She could even go to the extent of supplying you with fresh fresh pussiiies among her female friends grin
Re: 5 Advantages Of The Friend Zone by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 15, 2016
charix:
Rubbish to the nth degree. Even the writer of this article dreads the friendzone and's trying to deceive inexperienced males.
Girls never cook nor spend on male friends, I know this from experience.

I do ....I give in cash also to both my male and female friends so far u r in need and it's in my capacity to help ...that's what life is about (giving ).

The only thing I don't give them is sex ...

Asides that the friend zone is cool no fights ,less expectations, less stress, less loyalty palava
Re: 5 Advantages Of The Friend Zone by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 15, 2016
Sempumping:

I do ....I give in cash also to both my male and female friends so far u r in need and it's in my capacity to help ...that's what life is about (giving ).

The only thing I don't give them is sex ...

Asides that the friend zone is cool no fights ,less expectations, less stress, less loyalty palava
Re: 5 Advantages Of The Friend Zone by AxeurdaddyIX: 8:42pm On Jul 15, 2016
charix:
Girls never cook nor spend on male friends, I know this from experience.

Wrong bro. I had a lot of female friends back in the university who used to cook for me steadily, with their own money
Re: 5 Advantages Of The Friend Zone by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 15, 2016
AxeurdaddyIX:

Wrong bro. I had a lot of female friends back in the university who used to cook for me steadily, with their own money
Refer to my last comment.
Re: 5 Advantages Of The Friend Zone by DozieInc(m): 9:00pm On Jul 15, 2016
Sure friend-zone has its benefits.
Re: 5 Advantages Of The Friend Zone by Mykelking007: 10:06pm On Jul 15, 2016
The cooking aspect is a sure 1 O... And I wasn't actually talking of spending for the guy, though a girl from a well to do home can spend for you, but the thing is, you don't need to spend for a girl while in the friend zone
Re: 5 Advantages Of The Friend Zone by Mykelking007: 10:08pm On Jul 15, 2016
DozieInc:
u are buying land hoping it will get to FP abi, I hope so too, but is there anything special in FP?
Re: 5 Advantages Of The Friend Zone by DozieInc(m): 10:35pm On Jul 15, 2016
Mykelking007:
u are buying land hoping it will get to FP abi, I hope so too, but is there anything special in FP?

haaahaa, I modified d post earlier but it didnt update. I have developed the land oo.
Re: 5 Advantages Of The Friend Zone by Mykelking007: 11:10pm On Jul 15, 2016
charix:
Girls never cook for nor spend on male friends, I know this from experience.
maybe you don't know how to cook grin angry grin
Re: 5 Advantages Of The Friend Zone by Mykelking007: 11:11pm On Jul 15, 2016
Someone should call cc tosyne2much, wristbangle mynd44, lalasticlala... . We need to move to the permanent site
Re: 5 Advantages Of The Friend Zone by Mykelking007: 11:12pm On Jul 15, 2016
Dotwillis1:
free sex should be nomber 1grin
bad guy... It ain't no1 because not everyone gets it, while some loose the chance... I actually loosed enough... them insult my life before I tear eye small
Re: 5 Advantages Of The Friend Zone by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:31pm On Jul 15, 2016
I will comment when I cum.

Where is suzan504....

sorry.

suzan404
Re: 5 Advantages Of The Friend Zone by blayde(m): 11:38pm On Jul 15, 2016
Losers
Re: 5 Advantages Of The Friend Zone by Mykelking007: 11:39pm On Jul 15, 2016
blayde:
Losers
what is dx 1 saying
Re: 5 Advantages Of The Friend Zone by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 15, 2016
Mykelking007:
maybe you don't know how to cook grin angry grin
A girl who agrees to cook for a male she hasn't had sex with wants something more than friendship #fact. If you're a mere friend nothing for you. She'd happily kick sand in your face and come back some days later begging for money.
Re: 5 Advantages Of The Friend Zone by blayde(m): 11:41pm On Jul 15, 2016
Mykelking007:
what is dx 1 saying

ok dummy what i am saying or wz is dt losers(friendzoned) want to raise their hope with benefits.
Re: 5 Advantages Of The Friend Zone by Mykelking007: 11:42pm On Jul 15, 2016
charix:

A girl who agrees to cook for a male she hasn't had sex with wants something more than friendship #fact. If you're a mere friend nothing for you. She'd happily kick sand in your face and come back some days later begging for money.
thanks for the tip... so you are saying when a girl cooks for a guy she is not dating, it's a green light?. .. Thanks for the expertise
Re: 5 Advantages Of The Friend Zone by Mykelking007: 11:43pm On Jul 15, 2016
blayde:

ok dummy what i am say is dt losers(friendzoned) want to raise their hope.
show me a guy that hasn't been friendzoned, I will show you a pregnant virgin in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 5 Advantages Of The Friend Zone by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 15, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
I will comment when I cum. .
Where is suzan504....
sorry.
suzan404
smiley
Re: 5 Advantages Of The Friend Zone by blayde(m): 11:46pm On Jul 15, 2016
Mykelking007:
show me a guy that hasn't been friendzoned, I will show you a pregnant virgin in Nigeria

*spits*

God forbid bad thing. U are friendzoned because u allowed it

1 Like

Re: 5 Advantages Of The Friend Zone by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 15, 2016
Mykelking007:
thanks for the tip... so you are saying when a girl cooks for a guy she is not dating, it's a green light?. .. Thanks for the expertise
Of course.
From my experience the ones who used me for material gain only never lifted a finger to my aid in any form or way.
Re: 5 Advantages Of The Friend Zone by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:50pm On Jul 15, 2016
suzan404:
smiley
Go check that offering box again na...
I just deposit money....lol.. Awayu?.
Don't say unavailable again ooo...!!
Re: 5 Advantages Of The Friend Zone by Mykelking007: 12:03am On Jul 16, 2016
blayde:

*spits*

God forbid bad thing. U are friendzoned because u allowed it
so all the girls you've asked out agreed abi.. . Lai mohammeds ancestor

2 Likes

Re: 5 Advantages Of The Friend Zone by Mykelking007: 12:07am On Jul 16, 2016
charix:

Of course.
From my experience the ones who used me for material gain only never lifted a finger to my aid in any form or way.
choi, if you are in the friend zone, you need to shift back a little with spending either monetary or physical... Well for me the fingers are always lifted
Re: 5 Advantages Of The Friend Zone by blayde(m): 12:11am On Jul 16, 2016
Mykelking007:
so all the girls you've asked out agreed abi.. . Lai mohammeds ancestor

cheesycheesy
u c dt is where d problem is. With half of lai Mohammed's skills u need not be in d friendzone. Just play ur cards right.wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why The Hatred.. / I Love Her So Much And I'll Like To Spend The Rest Of My Life With Her But.... / Why More Ladies Are Quiting Romance Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.