Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* (63193 Views)

8 Signs You Are Deep In The Friend Zone For Life / 'Started In The Friend Zone, Now We Are Getting Married' - US Basketball Player / Ladies, 7 Signs To Know You Have Expired In The Life Of A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* by lilwheezy1(m): 12:36pm On Aug 23, 2016
I didn't know this is how it happens to girls too ........

Far more worse than the way guys react to it

#PEACE

52 Likes 11 Shares

Re: The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* by lilwheezy1(m): 12:37pm On Aug 23, 2016
FTC ....
Despite all d disappointment ... this trying times should just pass ... tired already.

https://www.facebook.com/GossipMillNaija/videos/534033133469872/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 23, 2016
grin

Until when he gonna friendzoned me? undecided

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* by debonairprinx(m): 12:42pm On Aug 23, 2016
Lol. Work both ways.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* by AyamConfidence(m): 12:45pm On Aug 23, 2016
to be friendzoned is the worst thing that can happen to any admirer.... God knows I'm done with that shiit

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 23, 2016
[
having a guy friendzone a girl? grin

that's like very rare. undecided
never happened to me tho.....They all wanna get to your panties. even if they got a girlfriend they already shagging.

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* by Raydos: 1:05pm On Aug 23, 2016
grin grin grin Women Are Funny Creatures

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* by vani86: 1:15pm On Aug 23, 2016
Estharfabian:
[

never happened to me tho.....They all wanna get to your panties. even if they got a girlfriend they already shagging.

It happens, i have friendzoned many. Especially at work, despite the free lunch they bring for me

89 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 23, 2016
vani86:

It happens, i have friendzoned many. Especially at work, despite the free lunch they bring for me

you must be a potential Justin beiber! grin

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* by IamLEGEND1: 1:22pm On Aug 23, 2016
naija girls will happily remain there if dem dey get constant supply of money.

37 Likes

Re: The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* by vani86: 1:31pm On Aug 23, 2016
Estharfabian:

you must be a potential Justin beiber! grin

Lmao its easy, just pretend you aint seeing the green light and talk to them as your paddy. I am doing it cuz office romance can be very messy, even while in uni i made it a rule not to date someone in the same hostel or street as i am

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* by vani86: 1:32pm On Aug 23, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
naija girls will happily remain there if dem dey get constant supply of money.

Same thing with niggers, if we are getting the p. You can friendzone me to d moon. I dont care

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 23, 2016
vani86:

Lmao its easy, just pretend you aint seeing the green light and talk to them as your paddy. I am doing it cuz office romance can be very messy, even while in uni i made it a rule not to date someone in the same hostel or street as i was.

oh, great! undecided

You're some legend tho. wink

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 23, 2016
The last one's Savage though.

3 Likes

Re: The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* by Dandsome: 2:43pm On Aug 23, 2016
lol

120 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* by Akynzodeighbour(m): 2:43pm On Aug 23, 2016
Lol
Re: The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 23, 2016
Hehehe.. make all d girls wey i friend-zone forgive me abeg.. no b my fault,i just cant date y'all.But if y'all want,i cn bleep y'all grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* by MadCow1: 2:43pm On Aug 23, 2016
Only WOr-wor girls and dull girls get friendzoned..

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 23, 2016
g
Re: The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* by mrsjohnney: 2:45pm On Aug 23, 2016
Ok
Re: The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* by Calebosko(m): 2:45pm On Aug 23, 2016
I wan friendzone one girl like that

1 Like

Re: The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* by khaymillers: 2:46pm On Aug 23, 2016
how is this going to stop the girl from buying fuel at 150 per litre. Mtchew next abeg

1 Like

Re: The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* by Jediel1(m): 2:47pm On Aug 23, 2016
I swr dis tin can swt for africa grin cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* by Thisis2raw(m): 2:48pm On Aug 23, 2016
OK I dnt believe this friend zone shxt. If I ask u out u refuse, we done been friends Pronto

10 Likes

Re: The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 23, 2016
I really have a female friend like that lipsrsealed and she so cute but i dont just get sexually aroused when am around her and i think i have friend zoned her already because anytime we meet she fondles around me but i always ask about her sis...

13 Likes

Re: The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* by freesinzu(m): 2:48pm On Aug 23, 2016
Y DOS ne

2 Likes

Re: The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 23, 2016
grin

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 23, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* by passionate88: 2:53pm On Aug 23, 2016
wink

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* by IConfess: 2:54pm On Aug 23, 2016
Lol
Re: The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* by haibe(m): 2:55pm On Aug 23, 2016
Estharfabian:
[

for real? I cant count how many girls i have friendzoned sha.. so basically all the guys you have met wanna get to ur panties? That should be impossible except there is something wrong about you. I would say friendzoning happens more to ladies than guys infact, especially when the lady is approaching or at a marry-able age where she is desperate to settle down

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* by Rexhenrex(m): 2:57pm On Aug 23, 2016
Estharfabian:
[

sorry for quoting u o....but guys indeed do friend zone ladies not even bordered about shagging them there some ladies who u just can't date but like them.

most of the girls whom are friends because am free with them sometimes the take the whole tin fa so when I notice I start discussing another to them they don't like being friend zone but do it to guys...just know guys do friend zone girls my point sha

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Beautiful Bride Frowns On Her Wedding Day. Goes Viral / This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) / Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.