Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,351 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Malika Haqq And Ajimobi's Photo Got People Talking - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malika Haqq And Ajimobi's Photo Got People Talking (50044 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Ambode And Ajimobi / Fashola And Ajimobi Beat Drum As They Laugh Hard In Oyo (Photos) / Ajimobi & Malika Haqq, Khloe Kardashian's Bestie Spotted In Warm Embrace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malika Haqq And Ajimobi's Photo Got People Talking by Cornerstone001: 9:32am On Jul 16, 2016
Lols...........
Just came to read comments shocked shocked cheesy
Re: Malika Haqq And Ajimobi's Photo Got People Talking by Femich18(m): 9:35am On Jul 16, 2016
nah them Sabi...how their pix take help Bureau De Change
Re: Malika Haqq And Ajimobi's Photo Got People Talking by yeyeboi(m): 9:37am On Jul 16, 2016
Lol[size=8pt][/size] grin cheesy

Re: Malika Haqq And Ajimobi's Photo Got People Talking by Namdeenero(m): 9:39am On Jul 16, 2016
toposi4naija:

Chloe Kardiashian kiss....wow
Where did you see Chloe Kardarshian? Mr know it all

Re: Malika Haqq And Ajimobi's Photo Got People Talking by RETROXPECT: 9:39am On Jul 16, 2016
Loosing an election could be so painful. It will make you stop at nothing negatively but ...
Re: Malika Haqq And Ajimobi's Photo Got People Talking by AuroraB(f): 9:40am On Jul 16, 2016
NextGovernor:
I knows this girl ooh. She stays in Abuja. Don't wanna reveal her name.
grin Yes, she's your neighbor in Abuja sad
Re: Malika Haqq And Ajimobi's Photo Got People Talking by lailo: 9:42am On Jul 16, 2016
I dnt know wy people always see nothing good in our leaders.Gov Ajimobi is still d best gov Oyo state has ever had so far since democracy.Pls come to Ibadan(which is now having what we call a beffiting state capital look) and see things for urself.No other gov has ever been felt in other parts of d state like Ajimobi.Pls Visit Ogbomoso,Oyo,etc and see gov presence in terms of road constructions and other infrastructure.If no other gov has ever done dat in Oyo,den wy calling him a failure?A Rome not built in a day.Oyo state is still in d making,abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Malika Haqq And Ajimobi's Photo Got People Talking by kettle84(m): 9:43am On Jul 16, 2016
HalfTruth:

If you're Ibo and calling out Yoruba governors, you're the reason why the SE is retrogressive.
Focus on your leaders. You spent 24hrs talking about Ambode, Aregbesola, Fayose etc, you forget that you're not Yoruba.
How about Ipkeazu?
southeast and igbo have been chasing you and giving nightmares since last night you have been masturbating on anything Igbo.continue to have nightmares over Igbos till the end of time.deal with it cos you can't do anything about it, tribalist!
Re: Malika Haqq And Ajimobi's Photo Got People Talking by ayokellany: 9:45am On Jul 16, 2016
DropShot:

Aregbesola is a product of Tinubu and he has proved to be very competent. Forget negative media reportage about him.

Amosun is above average.

Fayemi didn't fail in Ekiti, just that the state preferred stomach infrastructure to real governance.

Ajimobi is about the only disaster of all of them.

Ajumobi was never Tinubu's understudy or protégé. He lack acumen Tinubu's te developed themselves in over the years. The same goes for Fayemi who is no Tinubu's boy. Ajumobi is simply a mean for Tinubu to claim power from PDP I want to believe he is not the end Tinubu is driving at for Oyo state.
Re: Malika Haqq And Ajimobi's Photo Got People Talking by ALAYORMII: 9:47am On Jul 16, 2016
By saying Nigeria's finest, she might not be talking about his physical appearance but his person

People and their judgmental selves

2 Likes

Re: Malika Haqq And Ajimobi's Photo Got People Talking by Wolexdey(m): 9:48am On Jul 16, 2016
lailo:
I dnt know wy people always see nothing good in our leaders.Gov Ajimobi is still d best gov Oyo state has ever had so far since democracy.Pls come to Ibadan(which is now having what we call a beffiting state capital look) and see things for urself.No other gov has ever been felt in other parts of d state like Ajimobi.Pls Visit Ogbomoso,Oyo,etc and see gov presence in terms of road constructions and other infrastructure.If no other gov has ever done dat in Oyo,den wy calling him a failure?A Rome not built in a day.Oyo state is still in d making,abeg.

Just a questions here: Please, are you aware of the workers he owns 7months salary at present as well as the pensioners in the state?

What do you have to say on that?
Re: Malika Haqq And Ajimobi's Photo Got People Talking by Smooyis(m): 9:51am On Jul 16, 2016
martineverest:
check the name on d gov's shirt.it seems they are celebrating somebody.

Nigerians always talk,specially whats not their business.

Thanks for your reasoning. We are mostly busy bodies.

1 Like

Re: Malika Haqq And Ajimobi's Photo Got People Talking by danigbo(m): 9:53am On Jul 16, 2016
You blind ?
Can't you see she is her daughter !

1 Like

Re: Malika Haqq And Ajimobi's Photo Got People Talking by comeandmarry: 9:53am On Jul 16, 2016
Dats why oyo state is dumb. Dumb ass ppl wit a pot bellied ass open teeth governor.
Brown roof state,where d biggest yahoo Boi drives a rangerover 2008 Nigerian used model

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malika Haqq And Ajimobi's Photo Got People Talking by lailo: 9:55am On Jul 16, 2016
Wolexdey:

Just a questions here: Please, are you aware of the workers he owns 7months salary at present as well as the pensioners in the state?

What do you have to say on that?
That still does not make him a failure.He's not d only gov owing workers salary.Even d federal gov owes her workers salary.I dnt support gov not paying salaries bcs im also affected but let d truth be told,in Oyo state,dis is d first gov dat will PERFORM as in perform.Though he's a criminal for not prioritizing workers salary.And a law should be passed to either jail or sack such governors.

1 Like

Re: Malika Haqq And Ajimobi's Photo Got People Talking by ChrisEsq: 9:59am On Jul 16, 2016
The one true God will bless you for this reply bro. Just imagine the extent of his tribalism.
TPAND:

Dude keep mute. I am a proud Ijebu. Please take your tribalism elsewhere. If you were white in color you would have been worst than a racist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malika Haqq And Ajimobi's Photo Got People Talking by dnawah(m): 10:01am On Jul 16, 2016
Body no be fire wood na!all work no play make Jack a doll man.make them mind they business o! Amibo
Re: Malika Haqq And Ajimobi's Photo Got People Talking by Electroweb(m): 10:01am On Jul 16, 2016
NextGovernor:
I know her too. She has changed ooo! I wouldn't reveal her name too.

1 Like

Re: Malika Haqq And Ajimobi's Photo Got People Talking by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 16, 2016
Re: Malika Haqq And Ajimobi's Photo Got People Talking by Wolexdey(m): 10:11am On Jul 16, 2016
lailo:

That still does not make him a failure.He's not d only gov owing workers salary.Even d federal gov owes her workers salary.I dnt support gov not paying salaries bcs im also affected but let d truth be told,in Oyo state,dis is d first gov dat will PERFORM as in perform.Though he's a criminal for not prioritizing workers salary.And a law should be passed to either jail or sack such governors.

Oh! you said it yourself. A criminal you said...

I hope you now understand why I put the question to you. I really don't want to say much about the issue cos its never a befitting one to talk about.

Thanks for stating the fact....
Take care!
Re: Malika Haqq And Ajimobi's Photo Got People Talking by Praizekeyz(m): 10:16am On Jul 16, 2016
NextGovernor:
me too.
Re: Malika Haqq And Ajimobi's Photo Got People Talking by NoGawking: 10:16am On Jul 16, 2016
DropShot:

Aregbesola is a product of Tinubu and he has proved to be very competent. Forget negative media reportage about him.

Amosun is above average.

Fayemi didn't fail in Ekiti, just that the state preferred stomach infrastructure to real governance.

Ajimobi is about the only disaster of all of them.

Aregbesola is competent?

Re: Malika Haqq And Ajimobi's Photo Got People Talking by bbsteve(m): 10:18am On Jul 16, 2016
booked
Re: Malika Haqq And Ajimobi's Photo Got People Talking by NoGawking: 10:20am On Jul 16, 2016
BlackOnassis:

so it is the sharing of rice a week before election that is going to put food on ppl's tables? you ppl have sold your future for stomach infrastructure. i pity u.

Pls list what Fayemi did with the huge debt he left

Hw good is their roads?

The education he bastardize nko?

Salaries he was unable to pay

Yet u are here saying trash

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malika Haqq And Ajimobi's Photo Got People Talking by alpha321champ(m): 10:21am On Jul 16, 2016
Aregbese nko?
TPAND:
Ajimobi is an EPIC fail.

Tinubu is good at sourcing credible leaders, we mean Fashola and Ambode
The one he has sourced for other states are big apologies.
Fayemi failed Ekiti
Ajimobi is as clueless as a political ignoramus
Amosu is just there
Re: Malika Haqq And Ajimobi's Photo Got People Talking by NoGawking: 10:26am On Jul 16, 2016
obiak4:

Ogbeni only performed as work Minister under thief ohh chief Tinubu's after that EPIC FAILURE WHAT MEDIA REPORTAGE ARE THEY LIES?

Don't mind the Sycophants my parents have been receiving half salaries since last year June with uncertainty whether he will pay or not

He has litter the state with uncompleted building

D state is so indebted we can no longer approach bank for loan

He's brewing religious crisis in the state

Yet he's not a failure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malika Haqq And Ajimobi's Photo Got People Talking by NoGawking: 10:30am On Jul 16, 2016
KINGwax007:
like you, some people are created without a brain.

How did fayemi failed ekiti?

Is he the one not commissioning any real project or the one who owes workers? It is funny that sharing rice and cutting pomo now makes you the best governor. Posting pictures of bridges wey the footing sef never start after more than a yr in office is an achievement. Showing pictures of a site as PDP Secretariat is an achievement.

You have failed

U are ignorant

Goan check out Fayemi era

And see why he lost his LG

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malika Haqq And Ajimobi's Photo Got People Talking by Burgerlomo: 10:32am On Jul 16, 2016
HalfTruth:

If you're Ibo and calling out Yoruba governors, you're the reason why the SE is retrogressive.
Focus on your leaders. You spent 24hrs talking about Ambode, Aregbesola, Fayose etc, you forget that you're not Yoruba.
How about Ipkeazu?

Abi e ma gbo oro buruku lenu omo eiye, se oro ni yen sha? Son of a gun.
Re: Malika Haqq And Ajimobi's Photo Got People Talking by Opiletool(m): 10:39am On Jul 16, 2016
HalfTruth:

How about Ipkeazu?

I don't care if you're igbo or yoruba or Hausa, you've said nothing but the truth.
Re: Malika Haqq And Ajimobi's Photo Got People Talking by iamauxin(m): 10:42am On Jul 16, 2016
lailo:
bro calm down, I reside in Ibadan....nothing is happening here.
Re: Malika Haqq And Ajimobi's Photo Got People Talking by Cmeo(m): 10:43am On Jul 16, 2016
TPAND:
Ajimobi is an EPIC fail.

Tinubu is good at sourcing credible leaders, we mean Fashola and Ambode
The one he has sourced for other states are big apologies.
Fayemi failed Ekiti
Ajimobi is as clueless as a political ignoramus
Amosu is just there

Ignorance could be worse than disease. Fayemi, Ajimobi and Amosu did a great job in their respective state. Its just that they are not media freak and silent achievers. The kind of infrastructure these people are putting in their state is overwhelming.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria / See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians / Elderly Woman From Maiduguri: "Anybody Who Goes Against Buhari Is A Boko Haram"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.