Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Malika Haqq And Ajimobi's Photo Got People Talking - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malika Haqq And Ajimobi's Photo Got People Talking (50043 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Ambode And Ajimobi / Fashola And Ajimobi Beat Drum As They Laugh Hard In Oyo (Photos) / Ajimobi & Malika Haqq, Khloe Kardashian's Bestie Spotted In Warm Embrace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malika Haqq And Ajimobi's Photo Got People Talking by Anabel(f): 10:43am On Jul 16, 2016
Ajimobi, go open school make children of peeps who voted for your st**id a** go back to school. Buh, who's the lady sef?
Re: Malika Haqq And Ajimobi's Photo Got People Talking by lakesidepapa(m): 10:50am On Jul 16, 2016
DropShot:

Aregbesola is a product of Tinubu and he has proved to be very competent. Forget negative media reportage about him.

Amosun is above average.

Fayemi didn't fail in Ekiti, just that the state preferred stomach infrastructure to real governance.

Ajimobi is about the only disaster of all of them.

Yes you are right... Another name for Aregbeshola is Transformation, He has spent good 6yrs and he has transformed Osun in almost all sectors. Salary aparts, the man is on point
Re: Malika Haqq And Ajimobi's Photo Got People Talking by MChaze25(m): 10:51am On Jul 16, 2016
HalfTruth:

If you're Ibo and calling out Yoruba governors, you're the reason why the SE is retrogressive.
Focus on your leaders. You spent 24hrs talking about Ambode, Aregbesola, Fayose etc, you forget that you're not Yoruba.
How about Ipkeazu?
taaah!
Sharaaap joor.
Ikpeazu is a working governor.
The guy that wants him out is a man in debts looking for immunity and escape routes from AMCON's jugular claws!

1 Like

Re: Malika Haqq And Ajimobi's Photo Got People Talking by lozanni(m): 10:53am On Jul 16, 2016
HalfTruth:

If you're Ibo and calling out Yoruba governors, you're the reason why the SE is retrogressive.
Focus on your leaders. You spent 24hrs talking about Ambode, Aregbesola, Fayose etc, you forget that you're not Yoruba.
How about Ipkeazu?

Who says SE is retrogressive? I admit that Abia State has challenges, like some states in the SW, but others like Anambra State are not doing badly.
The rebuke or correction of a friend is better than the kiss of an enemy- Book of Proverbs.
Re: Malika Haqq And Ajimobi's Photo Got People Talking by babestella: 11:02am On Jul 16, 2016
HalfTruth:

Ibo boy, focus on the SE abeg.

You are still trying hard to convince yourself that your opponent is Igbo, you are too low in mental reasoning and thus appears to me like a coward.

This topic is NOT about tribe, religion or ethnicity, but you are just trying hard to bring tribal colouration to it. Your opponent is obviously more matured, civil and enlightened than you. I think you really need healing cos you'd be worse than Hitler if you were Caucasian.
Re: Malika Haqq And Ajimobi's Photo Got People Talking by samsam2019: 11:06am On Jul 16, 2016
Worst governor ever
Re: Malika Haqq And Ajimobi's Photo Got People Talking by jojosweet(f): 11:07am On Jul 16, 2016
Re: Malika Haqq And Ajimobi's Photo Got People Talking by Lordskyes(m): 11:13am On Jul 16, 2016
TellMeTheTruth:

Bleep off!
I'll tell you the truth!!
NO VEX
Re: Malika Haqq And Ajimobi's Photo Got People Talking by Gassa007: 11:30am On Jul 16, 2016
HalfTruth:

How about Ipkeazu?
That guy is a pure Ijebu....You see your life outside box18,tribal bigot oshi...
Re: Malika Haqq And Ajimobi's Photo Got People Talking by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 11:54am On Jul 16, 2016
HalfTruth:

How about Ipkeazu?
just lpkeazu??How long has he bern on seat?
Re: Malika Haqq And Ajimobi's Photo Got People Talking by sinceraconcept(m): 12:10pm On Jul 16, 2016
The girl is Chinx Drugz' ex girlfriend. RIP to Chinx Drugz
Re: Malika Haqq And Ajimobi's Photo Got People Talking by 7lives: 2:42pm On Jul 16, 2016
HalfTruth:

Keep shut. You're not Yoruba.
Like I said, go and focus on your Eastern governors.

Nice one.
Re: Malika Haqq And Ajimobi's Photo Got People Talking by DropShot: 3:09pm On Jul 16, 2016
NoGawking:

Ur brain is so damn weak

Aregbesola is competent?

Just go and die
Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun, I hope rule 2 is still alive. This post breaks rule 2.
Re: Malika Haqq And Ajimobi's Photo Got People Talking by queenDD(f): 5:09pm On Jul 16, 2016
NextGovernor:
I knows this girl ooh. She stays in Abuja. Don't wanna reveal her name.

Why you too dey lie like this?
Re: Malika Haqq And Ajimobi's Photo Got People Talking by horlabiyi(m): 5:37pm On Jul 16, 2016
The only thing between Fayemi and Fayose rice is meat.

BlackOnassis:

so it is the sharing of rice a week before election that is going to put food on ppl's tables? you ppl have sold your future for stomach infrastructure. i pity u.

Re: Malika Haqq And Ajimobi's Photo Got People Talking by lailo: 5:56pm On Jul 16, 2016
iamauxin:
bro calm down, I reside in Ibadan....nothing is happening here.
May be u live in D bush
Re: Malika Haqq And Ajimobi's Photo Got People Talking by seunfape(m): 8:57pm On Jul 16, 2016
Govn or the girl body guard ?ugly govn
Re: Malika Haqq And Ajimobi's Photo Got People Talking by iamauxin(m): 11:19am On Jul 17, 2016
lailo:

May be u live in D bush
I live at Joyce B Road, back of Shoprite... God bless you for your comment.
Re: Malika Haqq And Ajimobi's Photo Got People Talking by BlackOnassis(m): 2:35am On Jul 18, 2016
NoGawking:

Pls list what Fayemi did with the huge debt he left

Hw good is their roads?

The education he bastardize nko?

Salaries he was unable to pay

Yet u are here saying trash

How did he bastardize education? The man simply required teachers to pass competency exams and you olodos voted him out. The thing dey pain u becos you or your parents are among the olodo teachers. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians / Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria / Elderly Woman From Maiduguri: "Anybody Who Goes Against Buhari Is A Boko Haram"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.