Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,825 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Atheist Till Death; Atheist Joseph Stalin's Last Act Against God - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist Till Death; Atheist Joseph Stalin's Last Act Against God (6164 Views)

Man Who Turned Against God, Became An Atheist Found God Again After Many Years / Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children / “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheist Till Death; Atheist Joseph Stalin's Last Act Against God by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 16, 2016
otemdomino:

I thought I have explained how I get it. Whenever I am in deep meditations, I get the revelation of the scrolls revealed to me. In the meditation I see the words in different languages which I have to translate. In the meditations the translation in English of those texts are taught me. When I wake up, I discover that I remember about 99% of what I have seen.

THE SONGS OF OTEM, which I post here, is not from any scroll that existed before, but purely from my own making which are the records of things that are happening in our own present world.

Now here are some words which I got directly from MEDITATIONS.

fram pel nash mirosh taroka
Volific es ruchinate.

If I post them directly on nairaland as much as they appear, such antispambot will not stop to ban me. Even the names of the gods which I post, antispambot keeps banning me because the names are alien. I hope I won't be banned for this little one I just posted right now.

How come words like Google get into the text?
Re: Atheist Till Death; Atheist Joseph Stalin's Last Act Against God by otemdomino: 9:12am On Jul 16, 2016
lordnicklaus:

How come words like Google get into the text?

That is from the SONGS OF OTEM which are my own write-ups about current happenings in our own time. Didn't you also see Goddys failed prophecy about me there? Even your questions and my responses can appear in the next chapter if I so wish, because the SONGS OF OTEM is my own record of things that are happening in 2016 upward. That's why it's not in the main thread of the DOCTUFOS.

Here is SONGS OF OTEM chapter 6.
Everything in it is what happened about 3 days ago when Naijadeyhia(Samuel Ekwueme) a nairalander, challenged my authority and I replied him by putting it in the SONGS OF OTEM.
SONGS OF OTEM is my own SONG and a record of things that happen during the course of propagating the DOCTRINE OF THE TRUE GOD. Chapter 7 of it was about Goddys who prophesied that I will beg for bread but himself began to beg for money two days later.

CHAPTER SIX

1. O God of the universe, a mortal man has demanded, saying, where is the name of our God on google.
2. I laughed at his ignorance because he has asked in great ignorance.
3. His question is like asking one of our early thinkers in 1425 that we have searched for the name of the invention which you say that it is rokit, but we did not see it in any of the books of history.
4. Yes, did the Pope not ask one of the early thinkers this great question? Saying what is it that you call ROKIT in your book?
5. And when he said that an invention will travel to space many years later to be named after the likeness of the word Rokit, the Pope and the Christians ordered that he should be killed for spreading heresies. And his books were burnt, for the Holy Spirit in them all witnessed to them that nothing could be made to fly out of the earth, because it can never be the will of their god.
6. Now when Samuel the son of Ekwueme asked the question, saying, the name of our God is not on google, I told him that his name is Lord and the latin interpretation of it is what we all know as Dominus or Domini or Domino.
7. Now has Samuel not told a lie that the name of our God is not on google? Did he even check google at all before saying this?
8. Ask him the meaning of Anno Domini and let us see what his answer shall be? Is Samuel ignorant of the fact that there was a great mistake among the people when they wanted to fix the date which is called Anno Domini: in the year of our Lord?
9. O Samuel, there was confusion about the date of birth of Jesus your god because in our own world he does not exist.
10. And after the Anno Domini was fixed, the scholars realised that they have made a mistake. And they could no more change it.
11. Now reason for yourself, when was Jesus your god said to be born? He was said to be born between 4 to 6 BC. Imagine that for yourself, how can one be born four to six years before he was born? This calls for a great hilarity. For why did they not know the actual date of his birth when the actual dates of the birth of Julius Cesar and of Plato and of Aristotle and of Alexander the Great who all existed before him were all known, even to the actual dates of their deaths? But he whom they said went everywhere doing good has no birthday in history. And to make it worse, his birthday fell in the same birthday as that of Horus and of Dionysus who is also called Zeusus the son of Zeus and also the birthday of Mithras who are all termed Pagans by the finisher of the fictional story of Jesus.
12. Is this not funny to you that he whom they tried to fix the date after was born before the date they had fixed for him? And he also died 4 to 6 years before the death he was assumed to be dead. And the beginner of his story existed seventy years after the fictional character was assumed to be dead, yet he put his name in the history as if he was with his disciples. Those are the works of our Lord, who put down his name when it was approaching time to raise great thinkers who shall invent all things that would make the world a better place. And they said Anno Domini, not knowing that they called the name of our LORD, REVERAD, the maker of the universe with imaginations and the BIG BANG.
13. And the Christians fought hard against the thinkers, killing them in mass. And they killed thousands and millions of our early thinkers, calling them heretics.
14. If Galileo Galilee has not recanted his believes, he would have been killed also. And they took all his scrolls and books and burnt them such that his works did not survive. But blessed be Eartum the god of civilization who foresaw this and communed with him when his consciousness had been altered.
15. And Galileo told him everything which he had in his mind. And those things which Galileo said, has Eartum not revealed them to me, to also make them known at the time appointed.
16. Now O Samuel who has demanded to know the names which our God is called, read carefully and you shall see that his names are even with us. And they are even on google via the Google Translate.
17. Now O Samuel, here are the names of our God:
18. Dominus is being interpreted Lord in Latin and Reverad in the latin of millions of years back means GREATEST. Therefore the name Dominus Reverad is Greatest God.
19. And Lord is his name in English.
20. And in Hausa is name is Ubangiji.
21. In your language, go and check out for his name. This shall be an assignment for you also.
22. And his name in Cebuano is called Ginoo. And Gospodar is his name in Bulgarian language.
23. Call him Senyor in Catalan and Pán in Czech. In German language is his name called Herr and in Zulu call him Nkosi.
24. And in the language I speak, his name is Oluwa. And in my state of origin his name is Omori. Call him Hokmdar in Azerbaijani and Sahkain bhurarr sai in another language.
25. He is Raja in Sudanese and Omo in Japanese. And in Welsh, call him Arglwdd.
26. Those are the names of our God in few languages of the world. Now O Samuel, be not lazy. Take your tablet and find out the names of the LORD in many other languages. Then shall you also have a chapter named after you in the DOCTUFOS if you so wish.
27. For the DOCTUFOS is the collection of facts from real people and not from fake and dead people like in all the religious books.
28. And only the truth shall be recorded here, even to all the prophesies which I otem make. Both they which are wrong and they which are right. That the things written in the DOCTUFOS could be fulfilled, saying, no homo can tell the future as it would be all the time, but only Knoliud the knowledge of God can do so in his Thummims.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist Till Death; Atheist Joseph Stalin's Last Act Against God by gbadexy(m): 9:34am On Jul 16, 2016
This life is very interesting. Many more beautiful, charismatic, powerful and intelligent people have come and gone in countless generations.
Whatever state anyone is presently is transient. Even the pioneer scientists that formulated law of mechanics are history. So will all of us presently alive in this world in the next 100 years.
You will wonder why the Creator doesn't seem to interfere with our worldly affairs, He has given us rules and freewill to decide.
He has time. Time takes care of everything.
My mum once told me the reason hawk preys on chics and not ducklings.
She said the hawk sent her child to look for food and the child brought home the duckling. She asked for the reaction of the mother and was told she just kept quiet.
She told the child to return it as they don't know the mind of the quiet mother.
The child brought home a chic next and the mother asked the reaction of its mother and was told she crested a scene and was jumping, shouting and flapping her wings.
The hawk told her child that it's Ok to eat this one as that's all the chicken would do.
The moral of my story is that i would fear and respect a Creator that already gave rules and power to choose good and evil and is patient.
We will all eventually come to Him.
By the way I never believe in atheism. Only people rebellious for various reasons

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheist Till Death; Atheist Joseph Stalin's Last Act Against God by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 16, 2016
otemdomino:

That is from the SONGS OF OTEM which are my own write-ups about current happenings in our own time. Didn't you also see Goddys failed prophecy about me there? Even your questions and my responses can appear in the next chapter if I so wish, because the SONGS OF OTEM is my own record of things that are happening in 2016 upward. That's why it's not in the main thread of the DOCTUFOS.

Here is SONGS OF OTEM chapter 6.
Everything in it is what happened about 3 days ago when Naijadeyhia(Samuel Ekwueme) a nairalander, challenged my authority and I replied him by putting it in the SONGS OF OTEM.
SONGS OF OTEM is my own SONG and a record of things that happen during the course of propagating the DOCTRINE OF THE TRUE GOD. Chapter 7 of it was about Goddys who prophesied that I will beg for bread but himself began to beg for money two days later.

CHAPTER SIX

1. O God of the universe, a mortal man has demanded, saying, where is the name of our God on google.
2. I laughed at his ignorance because he has asked in great ignorance.
3. His question is like asking one of our early thinkers in 1425 that we have searched for the name of the invention which you say that it is rokit, but we did not see it in any of the books of history.
4. Yes, did the Pope not ask one of the early thinkers this great question? Saying what is it that you call ROKIT in your book?
5. And when he said that an invention will travel to space many years later to be named after the likeness of the word Rokit, the Pope and the Christians ordered that he should be killed for spreading heresies. And his books were burnt, for the Holy Spirit in them all witnessed to them that nothing could be made to fly out of the earth, because it can never be the will of their god.
6. Now when Samuel the son of Ekwueme asked the question, saying, the name of our God is not on google, I told him that his name is Lord and the latin interpretation of it is what we all know as Dominus or Domini or Domino.
7. Now has Samuel not told a lie that the name of our God is not on google? Did he even check google at all before saying this?
8. Ask him the meaning of Anno Domini and let us see what his answer shall be? Is Samuel ignorant of the fact that there was a great mistake among the people when they wanted to fix the date which is called Anno Domini: in the year of our Lord?
9. O Samuel, there was confusion about the date of birth of Jesus your god because in our own world he does not exist.
10. And after the Anno Domini was fixed, the scholars realised that they have made a mistake. And they could no more change it.
11. Now reason for yourself, when was Jesus your god said to be born? He was said to be born between 4 to 6 BC. Imagine that for yourself, how can one be born four to six years before he was born? This calls for a great hilarity. For why did they not know the actual date of his birth when the actual dates of the birth of Julius Cesar and of Plato and of Aristotle and of Alexander the Great who all existed before him were all known, even to the actual dates of their deaths? But he whom they said went everywhere doing good has no birthday in history. And to make it worse, his birthday fell in the same birthday as that of Horus and of Dionysus who is also called Zeusus the son of Zeus and also the birthday of Mithras who are all termed Pagans by the finisher of the fictional story of Jesus.
12. Is this not funny to you that he whom they tried to fix the date after was born before the date they had fixed for him? And he also died 4 to 6 years before the death he was assumed to be dead. And the beginner of his story existed seventy years after the fictional character was assumed to be dead, yet he put his name in the history as if he was with his disciples. Those are the works of our Lord, who put down his name when it was approaching time to raise great thinkers who shall invent all things that would make the world a better place. And they said Anno Domini, not knowing that they called the name of our LORD, REVERAD, the maker of the universe with imaginations and the BIG BANG.
13. And the Christians fought hard against the thinkers, killing them in mass. And they killed thousands and millions of our early thinkers, calling them heretics.
14. If Galileo Galilee has not recanted his believes, he would have been killed also. And they took all his scrolls and books and burnt them such that his works did not survive. But blessed be Eartum the god of civilization who foresaw this and communed with him when his consciousness had been altered.
15. And Galileo told him everything which he had in his mind. And those things which Galileo said, has Eartum not revealed them to me, to also make them known at the time appointed.
16. Now O Samuel who has demanded to know the names which our God is called, read carefully and you shall see that his names are even with us. And they are even on google via the Google Translate.
17. Now O Samuel, here are the names of our God:
18. Dominus is being interpreted Lord in Latin and Reverad in the latin of millions of years back means GREATEST. Therefore the name Dominus Reverad is Greatest God.
19. And Lord is his name in English.
20. And in Hausa is name is Ubangiji.
21. In your language, go and check out for his name. This shall be an assignment for you also.
22. And his name in Cebuano is called Ginoo. And Gospodar is his name in Bulgarian language.
23. Call him Senyor in Catalan and Pán in Czech. In German language is his name called Herr and in Zulu call him Nkosi.
24. And in the language I speak, his name is Oluwa. And in my state of origin his name is Omori. Call him Hokmdar in Azerbaijani and Sahkain bhurarr sai in another language.
25. He is Raja in Sudanese and Omo in Japanese. And in Welsh, call him Arglwdd.
26. Those are the names of our God in few languages of the world. Now O Samuel, be not lazy. Take your tablet and find out the names of the LORD in many other languages. Then shall you also have a chapter named after you in the DOCTUFOS if you so wish.
27. For the DOCTUFOS is the collection of facts from real people and not from fake and dead people like in all the religious books.
28. And only the truth shall be recorded here, even to all the prophesies which I otem make. Both they which are wrong and they which are right. That the things written in the DOCTUFOS could be fulfilled, saying, no homo can tell the future as it would be all the time, but only Knoliud the knowledge of God can do so in his Thummims.

*clapping my hands for ya* great. Abeg send me my own recharge. And please don't forget to click the link in my profile, it's my new forum.
Re: Atheist Till Death; Atheist Joseph Stalin's Last Act Against God by oglalasioux(m): 9:35am On Jul 16, 2016
The universe is surely a product of design by a higher being we can call God. But it can never be the god religions preach.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist Till Death; Atheist Joseph Stalin's Last Act Against God by otemdomino: 9:46am On Jul 16, 2016
oglalasioux:
The universe is surely a product of design by a higher being we can call God. But it can never be the god religions preach.
Exacrly what I've been telling them. But they just love HELL FIRE like anything. All the NDE from the near death experience website points to the fact that there is no hell but the products of the imaginations of the beings who existed before us. NONE OF THE NDE VICTIMS RECORDED IN THE NDE WEBSITE SAID THEY SAW HELL. THE CASE OF ANITA MOORJANI and Mellen Thomas a scientist proved the things written in the DOCTUFOS are true about afterlife.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheist Till Death; Atheist Joseph Stalin's Last Act Against God by winner01(m): 10:04am On Jul 16, 2016
otemdomino:
Exacrly what I've been telling them.
And you will keep telling us! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Till Death; Atheist Joseph Stalin's Last Act Against God by winner01(m): 10:08am On Jul 16, 2016
otemdomino:
But they just love HELL FIRE like anything.
Sometimes I wonder who indoctrinated you.
Over almost 3 decades of my life and i'm yet to see someone threaten another with hell.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheist Till Death; Atheist Joseph Stalin's Last Act Against God by otemdomino: 10:22am On Jul 16, 2016
winner01:
Over almost 3 decades of my life and i'm yet to see someone threaten another with hell.

I will show you one now and expect you to find another lie for Cover up as Christians always do. Ayam coming very soon... cheesy

1. Pastor(LIAR) W. F KUMUYI
link: https://www.nairaland.com/3051892/hell-hotter-deeper-life-sinners/2

2. Avoidhellfire a nairalander: https://www.nairaland.com/3206834/all-ye-earring-wearing-daughters

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheist Till Death; Atheist Joseph Stalin's Last Act Against God by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 16, 2016
winner01:

He indoctrinated himself from watching so many middle earth movies. The guy is a fan or Odin and Valhalal.

All his namss and titles and literature are all from his head. He would do well as another story writer or publishing a fictional story like harry potter and make good money from it instead of running up and down on NL shouting Otem and Reverad and Dobingo.

I have seen his likes and all of them either got delivered or ran mad. Those are his 2 paths.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Till Death; Atheist Joseph Stalin's Last Act Against God by otemdomino: 10:33am On Jul 16, 2016
naijadeyhia:

He indoctrinated himself from watching so many middle earth movies. The guy is a fan or Odin and Valhalal.

All his namss and titles and literature are all from his head. He would do well as another story writer or publishing a fictional story like harry potter and make good money from it instead of running up and down on NL shouting Otem and Reverad and Dobingo.

I have seen his likes and all of them either got delivered or ran mad. Those are his 2 paths.
Okay make me a case study... I CAN'T GO MAD BECAUSE IT IS NOT WRITTEN IN THE DOCTUFOS THAT I SHALL GO MAD.

Just watch and see more and more people dumping religion to worship GOD through the direct use of their UNUSED BRAINS.

NOw concerning what you said that I indoctrinated myself by watching films and reading literature, IF IT IS THE holy spirit in you that tells you that, he is a big liar. Why? I didn't know that there's any name as ODIN until I began to receive the DOCTUFOS. Also, I have not gone through the Harry Potter story before. I only know that there's a story called HARRY POTTER.

ALSO, I DON'T HAVE ANY LITERATURE BACKGROUND. I DIDN'T STUDY LITERATURE OR ART COURSES IN SCHOOL AND I HAVE NOT WRITTEN ANY STORYBOOK BEFORE IN LIFE. ALL MY LIFE HAS BEEN DEVOTED TO STUDYING THE WORD OF yahweh(satan) until I HAVE ENCOUNTER WITH GOD DECEMBER LAST YEAR.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist Till Death; Atheist Joseph Stalin's Last Act Against God by winner01(m): 10:35am On Jul 16, 2016
otemdomino:

I will show you one now and expect you to find another lie for Cover up as Christians always do. Ayam coming very soon... cheesy

1. Pastor(LIAR) W. F KUMUYI
link: https://www.nairaland.com/3051892/hell-hotter-deeper-life-sinners/2

2. Avoidhellfire a nairalander
I'm sorry I didn't see Jesus Christ in any of the names you posted here.

I'm a christ-ian. Someone who wants to be like Christ, not a pastor or a nairalander.

Moreso, isn't it rational that people are warned in love to choose God over damnation undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Till Death; Atheist Joseph Stalin's Last Act Against God by winner01(m): 10:37am On Jul 16, 2016
otemdomino:
Okay make me a case study... I CAN'T GO MAD BECAUSE IT IS NOT WRITTEN IN THE DOCTUFOS THAT I SHALL GO MAD.

Just watch and see more and more people dumping religion to worship GOD through the direct use of their UNUSED BRAINS.

NOw concerning what you said that I indoctrinated myself by watching films and reading literature, IF IT IS THE holy spirit in you that tells you that, he is a big liar. Why? I didn't know that there's any name as ODIN until I began to receive the DOCTUFOS. Also, I have not gone through the Harry Potter story before. I only know that there's a story called HARRY POTTER.

ALSO, I DON'T HAVE ANY LITERATURE BACKGROUND. I DIDN'T STUDY LITERATURE OR ART COURSES IN SCHOOL AND I HAVE NOT WRITTEN ANY STORYBOOK BEFORE IN LIFE. ALL MY LIFE HAS BEEN DEVOTED TO STUDYING THE WORD OF yahweh(satan) until I HAVE ENCOUNTER WITH GOD DECEMBER LAST YEAR.
Just make sure you put your texts in writing, that way, you can laugh at yourself when eventually delivered.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheist Till Death; Atheist Joseph Stalin's Last Act Against God by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 16, 2016
otemdomino:

You know if you lie to yourseld long enough there is a 1 in a billion trillion chance that lie would become the truth.

Keep it up. You just might be the missing link science needs to prove that theory right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Till Death; Atheist Joseph Stalin's Last Act Against God by otemdomino: 10:40am On Jul 16, 2016
winner01:
I'm sorry I didn't see Jesus Christ in any of the names you posted here.

I'm a christ-ian. Someone who wants to be like Christ, not a pastor or a nairalander.

Moreso, isn't it rational that people are warned in love to choose God over damnation undecided

Here is your fictitious Jesus talking about hell fire as Eusebius directed it to do:
Mark 9:43-48 - And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:

3 Likes

Re: Atheist Till Death; Atheist Joseph Stalin's Last Act Against God by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 16, 2016
otemdomino:

Here is your fictitious Jesus talking about hell fire as Eusebius directed it to do:
Mark 9:43-48 - And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:

Are you sure you did not mispell Eucalyptus as Eusebius Mr dobingo?
Re: Atheist Till Death; Atheist Joseph Stalin's Last Act Against God by winner01(m): 10:47am On Jul 16, 2016
otemdomino:

I dont know of any fictitious Jesus btw.

That you hate God or Hell will not stop both from existing.
Write more meaningless texts, cry all day. God may use your children as powerful evangelists for His word.
Then, you will realize that all your efforts over the years have been in vain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Till Death; Atheist Joseph Stalin's Last Act Against God by otemdomino: 10:48am On Jul 16, 2016
naijadeyhia:

You know if you lie to yourseld long enough there is a 1 in a billion trillion chance that lie would become the truth.

Keep it up. You just might be the missing link science needs to prove that theory right.

Samuel, lying is a philosophy of Satan(Jehovah) and not a philosophy of GOD. See here the lies told by CALEB and his People in the DOCTUFOS:

Doctufos:
Motus 6:13-18
[b]13. Now as soon as Jehoshua had entered the land of Jericho, he gave the charge of the other spies into the hands of Caleb and himself went into the midst of the city with boldness. And the people who were spying at the Anakims and the sons of the anakims in that land were shocked when they saw the stature of the homos. And they said, we are like grasshoppers before this people. O Caleb, let us return to our own land and report to Moussa all that we have found.
14. Then Caleb said, Jehoshua is a courageous homo. I tell you the truth, he shall return to us with glad tidings. As he has also said, he shall come back with the fruits of the land. Did you not remember how he defeated the people of Ai? Did you forget so soon how he conquered many lands and is still conquering till now? And did you also forget how he made River Jordan into a dry land for us to pass through?
15. Now when the homos with Caleb heard his last statement, they yelled at him saying, be still O Caleb. For we know that we did not cross Jordan on dry land. Was it not with the ship we made that we did cross it? But till today, we knew not where the wood which we used for making the ship come from.
16. Why then do you lie to us that we cross the river on dry ground? Then Caleb said, what do you mean by calling it a lie? What is the truth itself if not a lie which is believed by many?
17. For already a million homo has believed our testimonies of the ten plagues upon Egypt and the testimony of about 600,000 homo erectuses crossing the red sea. And with this amazing things did we make the hearts of our enemies submit to us. And we have conquered the Madian and the Amori and the Aitite with the terror of our news. Now tell me, if these things have been believed by many already, is it not the truth?
18. Then the people said, say what you wish but we cannot fight these giants because we are like grasshoppers before them. Then Caleb said, keep quiet, for we are only as tall as to their waists. Why then did you say that we are like the grasshoppers? [/b]

Now see an instance in your Bible where your god(jehovah) sent a lying spirit from his supposed 'holy abode'to his prophets on earth.

2 Chronicles 18:21
And he said, ‘I will go out, and will be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets.’ And he said, ‘You are to entice him, and you shall succeed; go out and do so.’

I hope it's not this same lying spirit that was sent to Goodys the prophet of Yahweh Who prophesied that I would start begging from bread as from July 6, but the prophecy boomeranged on him and he started begging for money online in July 8.

3 Likes

Re: Atheist Till Death; Atheist Joseph Stalin's Last Act Against God by winner01(m): 10:52am On Jul 16, 2016
otemdomino:

Samuel, lying is a philosophy of Satan(Jehovah) and not a philosophy of GOD. See here the lies told by CALEB and his People in the DOCTUFOS:

Doctufos 6:13-18
[b]13. Now as soon as Jehoshua had entered the land of Jericho, he gave the charge of the other spies into the hands of Caleb and himself went into the midst of the city with boldness. And the people who were spying at the Anakims and the sons of the anakims in that land were shocked when they saw the stature of the homos. And they said, we are like grasshoppers before this people. O Caleb, let us return to our own land and report to Moussa all that we have found.
14. Then Caleb said, Jehoshua is a courageous homo. I tell you the truth, he shall return to us with glad tidings. As he has also said, he shall come back with the fruits of the land. Did you not remember how he defeated the people of Ai? Did you forget so soon how he conquered many lands and is still conquering till now? And did you also forget how he made River Jordan into a dry land for us to pass through?
15. Now when the homos with Caleb heard his last statement, they yelled at him saying, be still O Caleb. For we know that we did not cross Jordan on dry land. Was it not with the ship we made that we did cross it? But till today, we knew not where the wood which we used for making the ship come from.
16. Why then do you lie to us that we cross the river on dry ground? Then Caleb said, what do you mean by calling it a lie? What is the truth itself if not a lie which is believed by many?
17. For already a million homo has believed our testimonies of the ten plagues upon Egypt and the testimony of about 600,000 homo erectuses crossing the red sea. And with this amazing things did we make the hearts of our enemies submit to us. And we have conquered the Madian and the Amori and the Aitite with the terror of our news. Now tell me, if these things have been believed by many already, is it not the truth?
18. Then the people said, say what you wish but we cannot fight these giants because we are like grasshoppers before them. Then Caleb said, keep quiet, for we are only as tall as to their waists. Why then did you say that we are like the grasshoppers?
[/b]
Well,

Re: Atheist Till Death; Atheist Joseph Stalin's Last Act Against God by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 16, 2016
otemdomino:

Doctufos 6:13-18
18. Then the people said, say what you wish but we cannot fight these giants because we are like grasshoppers before them. Then Caleb said, keep quiet, for we are only as tall as to their waists. Why then did you say that we are like the grasshoppers? [/b]

This your DOCTOR OF US which you shortened to DOCTOFUS is eating away at the little sanity you have left.

Tell DOCTOR OF US and its revealer Reveralgebra Dobingo to stop forcing people to use their brain. If people were not using their brain already then you would have no internet to propagate his DOCTOR OF US through his mad revelations to an Ote
Re: Atheist Till Death; Atheist Joseph Stalin's Last Act Against God by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 16, 2016
Ote I guess the recharge cards you share around just appeared from thin air as well. Someone did not use his or her brain to develop the algorithm for it and the paper and the printer.

Truely your name is not Otem its Ote.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Till Death; Atheist Joseph Stalin's Last Act Against God by otemdomino: 11:00am On Jul 16, 2016
naijadeyhia:

This your DOCTOR OF US which you shortened to DOCTOFUS is eating away at the little sanity you have left.

Tell DOCTOR OF US and its revealer Reveralgebra Dobingo to stop forcing people to use their brain. If people were not using their brain already then you would have no internet to propagate his DOCTOR OF US through his mad revelations to an Ote

Unfunny undecided
Samuel, I know that you are still scared of hell, that's why. cheesy
HELL FIRE IS NOT REAL!!! JUST LIVE YOUR LIFE IN TRUTH AND DO GOOD TO YOUR FELLOW HUMANS. LOVE THEM AND DON'T WISH FOR THEM TO BE JUDGED.

AND LASTLY, USE YOUR BRAIN AND STOP WORSHIPPING EUSEBIUS(the finisher of Jesus and New Testament storybook).

2 Likes

Re: Atheist Till Death; Atheist Joseph Stalin's Last Act Against God by winner01(m): 11:00am On Jul 16, 2016
naijadeyhia:

lol, dobingo, grin grin Bingo sounds much better. lol grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Till Death; Atheist Joseph Stalin's Last Act Against God by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 16, 2016
otemdomino:

Unfunny undecided
Samuel, I know that you are still scared of hell, that's why. cheesy
HELL FIRE IS NOT REAL!!! JUST LIVE YOUR LIFE IN TRUTH AND DO GOOD TO YOUR FELLOW HUMANS. LOVE THEM AND DON'T WISH FOR THEM TO BE JUDGED.

AND LASTLY, USE YOUR BRAIN AND STOP WORSHIPPING EUSEBIUS(the finisher of Jesus and New Testament storybook).

Ote if I wasnt already using my brain I wouldn't be able to understand you nor would I be a graduate and running my our business empire. I guess your DOCTOR OF US came too latr and has proven itself to be obsolete.

We are already brainiacs here on earth so do not need Reveralgebra Dobingo.
Re: Atheist Till Death; Atheist Joseph Stalin's Last Act Against God by otemdomino: 11:02am On Jul 16, 2016
naijadeyhia:
Ote I guess the recharge cards you share around just appeared from thin air as well. Someone did not use his or her brain to develop the algorithm for it and the paper and the printer.

Truely your name is not Otem its Ote.
0.05% of the world are using their brains(the real brain) to think and do things.
99.95% are using the brains in their hearts(their emotions) to think and get scared.

Use your brain and do good to humanity. Worship no god. Reverad loves you.
Re: Atheist Till Death; Atheist Joseph Stalin's Last Act Against God by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 16, 2016
otemdomino:

0.5% of the world are using their brains(the real brain) to think and do things.
99.95% are using the brains in their hearts(their emotions) to think and get scared.

You are beginning to sound like a broken record. Let me speak in pigeon as a further proof of my brain and so you would understand.

Person say e don get brain already. E fit calculatre, e fit plan, e fit sabi say e never chop or e never baff. So which one Ote dey halla brain brain up andan na.

Ok Ote u don baff?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Till Death; Atheist Joseph Stalin's Last Act Against God by otemdomino: 11:06am On Jul 16, 2016
winner01:
I dont know of any fictitious Jesus btw.

That you hate God or Hell will not stop both from existing.
Write more meaningless texts, cry all day. God may use your children as powerful evangelists for His word.
Then, you will realize that all your efforts over the years have been in vain.

You love satan(Jehovah/Allah) but I love GOD(REVERAD) the father of Jehovah. You shall see that your children will eventually end up not loving satan(jehovah) but will rather love GOD.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Till Death; Atheist Joseph Stalin's Last Act Against God by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 16, 2016
otemdomino:

You love satan(Jehovah/Allah) but I love GOD(REVERAD) the father of Jehovah. You shall see that your children will eventually end up not loving satan(jehovah) but will rather love GOD.

Ote leave winner01 and face me. I ask you whether you don baff. Answer yes or no
Re: Atheist Till Death; Atheist Joseph Stalin's Last Act Against God by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 16, 2016
otemdomino:

0.5% of the world are using their brains(the real brain) to think and do things.

Answer my question OTE! You don baff?
Re: Atheist Till Death; Atheist Joseph Stalin's Last Act Against God by otemdomino: 11:13am On Jul 16, 2016
naijadeyhia:

You are beginning to sound like a broken record. Let me speak in pigeon as a further proof of my brain and so you would understand.

Person say e don get brain already. E fit calculatre, e fit plan, e fit sabi say e never chop or e never baff. So which one Ote dey halla brain brain up andan na.

Ok Ote u don baff?
Lol...
Reverad loves you unconditionally.
I see the love of Reverad in you as you manifest your belief.
He is not really concerned about our beliefs on earth, because the PLACE OF CORRECTION is there for us all.

Samuel, Reverad lives in your brain also. He lives in all brains. Tap far into your brain, perhaps he will Give you a Near Death Experience. When you return, you will testify to the unconditional love of GOD and your life will never remain the same again.
Re: Atheist Till Death; Atheist Joseph Stalin's Last Act Against God by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 16, 2016
otemdomino:

Lol...
Reverad loves you unconditionally.
I see the love of Reverad in you as you manifest your belief.
He is not really concerned about our beliefs on earth, because the PLACE OF CORRECTION is there for us all.

Samuel, Reverad lives in your brain also. He lives in all brains. Tap far into your brain, perhaps he will Give you a Near Death Experience. When you return, you will testify to the unconditional love of GOD and your life will never remain the same again.

If the summary of the entire DOCTOR OF US is simply for us to use our brains and nothing else then its your Reveralgebra Dobingo That really needs a brain because that shows that even Chinua Achebe or Wole Soyinka or even the writers of those children story books are smarter than he is because at least their stories have lots of morals to derive from them and not just one.

Again I ask you Ote....U don baff? Yes or no
Re: Atheist Till Death; Atheist Joseph Stalin's Last Act Against God by otemdomino: 11:39am On Jul 16, 2016
naijadeyhia:

If the summary of the entire DOCTOR OF US is simply for us to use our brains and nothing else then its your Reveralgebra Dobingo That really needs a brain because that shows that even Chinua Achebe or Wole Soyinka or even the writers of those children story books are smarter than he is because at least their stories have lots of morals to derive from them and not just one.

Again I ask you Ote....U don baff? Yes or no
Ur question so funny cheesy
Use your brain and do good to your fellow humanity. Worship no god and fear no one.
The FEAR OF A god IS THE BEGINNING OF LIMITATION.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. / Man Reveals Why He Stopped Being A Pastor And A Christian / Winners Chapel To Lay Foundation Of 3rd University In January At Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 159
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.