Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Atheist Till Death; Atheist Joseph Stalin's Last Act Against God - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist Till Death; Atheist Joseph Stalin's Last Act Against God (6165 Views)

Man Who Turned Against God, Became An Atheist Found God Again After Many Years / Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children / “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheist Till Death; Atheist Joseph Stalin's Last Act Against God by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 16, 2016
otemdomino:

Ur question so funny cheesy
Use your brain and do good to your fellow humanity. Worship no god and fear no one.
The FEAR OF A god IS THE BEGINNING OF LIMITATION.

And the fear of Revealgebra is tantamount to no brain.
Re: Atheist Till Death; Atheist Joseph Stalin's Last Act Against God by winner01(m): 11:46am On Jul 16, 2016
naijadeyhia:

E be like say you get hn time today. grin
Re: Atheist Till Death; Atheist Joseph Stalin's Last Act Against God by otemdomino: 11:48am On Jul 16, 2016
naijadeyhia:

I like you for one thing, Samu, u always make fun of the abstract @ Revealgebra. Seems you respect the name of our GOD, REVERAD. wink

LEmme make fun of the abstract with you.
The fear of Revealgebra is tantamount to no brain cheesy
Kikikikikikikikkkikik cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atheist Till Death; Atheist Joseph Stalin's Last Act Against God by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 16, 2016
winner01:
E be like say you get hn time today. grin

Totally. All I hear is USE YOUR BRAIN everywhere . He was beginning to act like a little baby seeking the attention of his mummy so I decided to play surrogate mom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Till Death; Atheist Joseph Stalin's Last Act Against God by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 16, 2016
otemdomino:

I like you for one thing, Samu, u always make fun of the abstract @ Revealgebra. Seems you respect the name of our GOD, REVERAD. wink

LEmme make fun of the abstract with you.
The fear of Revealgebra is tantamount to no brain cheesy
Kikikikikikikikkkikik cheesy cheesy cheesy

Type and post the bolded again 10 times.
Re: Atheist Till Death; Atheist Joseph Stalin's Last Act Against God by Dejideji1(m): 12:10pm On Jul 16, 2016
winner01:

Nice write-up Bro, you are really a thorn in the flesh of the Atheists on this forum. I like your style of delivering the message to them Keep up the good work God will surely reward your efforts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Till Death; Atheist Joseph Stalin's Last Act Against God by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 16, 2016
The current civilization has destroyed more lives that any other. Since the rise of Europe( Russia included)
Re: Atheist Till Death; Atheist Joseph Stalin's Last Act Against God by winner01(m): 5:27pm On Jul 16, 2016
Muafrika2:
The current civilization has destroyed more lives that any other. Since the rise of Europe( Russia included)
I quite agree.
Re: Atheist Till Death; Atheist Joseph Stalin's Last Act Against God by sandyd: 5:41pm On Jul 16, 2016
It is indeed a fool that says there is no God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Till Death; Atheist Joseph Stalin's Last Act Against God by winner01(m): 7:29pm On Jul 16, 2016
When dalaman views the thread, you cant but smile and brace yourself for vituperative attacks...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Till Death; Atheist Joseph Stalin's Last Act Against God by KingEbukaNaija: 7:32pm On Jul 16, 2016
winner01:
When dalaman views the thread, you cant but smile and brace yourself for vituperative attacks...

I wonder what he'll say this time .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Till Death; Atheist Joseph Stalin's Last Act Against God by dalaman: 7:43pm On Jul 16, 2016
winner01:

Seriously don't you have anything better to do than to be following me monitoring the threads am viewing?
Re: Atheist Till Death; Atheist Joseph Stalin's Last Act Against God by winner01(m): 7:51pm On Jul 16, 2016
dalaman:

Seriously don't you have anything better to do than to be following me monitoring the threads am viewing?
KingEbukaNaija, hn don show oo!! grin grin

Dont flatter yourself, I happened to be on the thread the same time you were viewing.

So do you have anything different for us this time.
Re: Atheist Till Death; Atheist Joseph Stalin's Last Act Against God by dalaman: 7:53pm On Jul 16, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

I wonder what he'll say this time .

So your supposedly good God allowed one person to kill over 63 million people? If you have the ability to stop a person from killing 1000 strangers you will do it without hesitation. But your supposedly good God allowed one man to kill over 63 million people. Only a good God that exist in your head will allow that.
Re: Atheist Till Death; Atheist Joseph Stalin's Last Act Against God by KingEbukaNaija: 7:54pm On Jul 16, 2016
winner01:
KingEbukaNaija, hn don show oo!! grin grin

Dont flatter yourself, I happened to be on the thread the same time you were viewing.

So do you have anything different for us this time.

Osheey , Dalaman don show . Dalaman tell us something new this time . smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Till Death; Atheist Joseph Stalin's Last Act Against God by KingEbukaNaija: 8:00pm On Jul 16, 2016
dalaman:

So your supposedly good God allowed one person to kill over 63 million people? If you have the ability to stop a person from killing 1000 strangers you will do it without hesitation. But your supposedly good God allowed one man to kill over 63 million people. Only a good God that exist in your head will allow that.

And here is God's reply

Matthew 10:28
28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

And those that were killed in Christ will rise in glory

1 Corinthians 15:55-57
55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?

56 The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.

57 But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

That's a good God right there .

Your own definition is devoid of biblical knowledge .

Booooo !! Booooooo ! !!

Try harder bro , I believe you can do better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Till Death; Atheist Joseph Stalin's Last Act Against God by dalaman: 8:06pm On Jul 16, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

And here is God's reply

Matthew 10:28
28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

And those that were killed in Christ will rise in glory

1 Corinthians 15:55-57

55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?

56 The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.

57 But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

That's a good God right there .

Your own definition is devoid of biblical knowledge .

Booooo !! Booooooo ! !!

Try harder bro , I believe you can do better

So your good God allows one person to kill millions all in the name of an alleged after life. Interesting.
Re: Atheist Till Death; Atheist Joseph Stalin's Last Act Against God by KingEbukaNaija: 8:08pm On Jul 16, 2016
dalaman:

So your good God allows one person to kill millions all in the name of an alleged after life. Interesting.

An atheist ended the lives of millions just because of his hate for religion . Dalaman , give me a good reason why you won't do same if you had that discretion
Re: Atheist Till Death; Atheist Joseph Stalin's Last Act Against God by winner01(m): 8:09pm On Jul 16, 2016
dalaman:

God did not promise us a world free of evil.

Say something else na.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Till Death; Atheist Joseph Stalin's Last Act Against God by winner01(m): 8:13pm On Jul 16, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

An atheist ended the lives of millions just because of his hate for religion . Dalaman , give me a good reason why you won't do same if you had that discretion
Lol!

good question.

dalaman, would you end religion if you had the opportunity?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Till Death; Atheist Joseph Stalin's Last Act Against God by dalaman: 8:24pm On Jul 16, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

And your supposedly good God was helpless and allowed him? I don't need to give you any reason because the question you are asking me is very idiotic.
Re: Atheist Till Death; Atheist Joseph Stalin's Last Act Against God by dalaman: 8:27pm On Jul 16, 2016
winner01:
Lol!

good question.

dalaman, would you end religion if you had the opportunity?.

No I won't. I am not for universal atheism. I just want people to know that atheism is a reasonable alternative to religious indoctrination.
Re: Atheist Till Death; Atheist Joseph Stalin's Last Act Against God by KingEbukaNaija: 8:29pm On Jul 16, 2016
dalaman:

And your supposedly good God was helpless and allowed him? I don't need to give you any reason because the question you are asking me is very idiotic.

Stop trying to circumvent and answer the question . Stalin subscribed to subjective morality and he believed destruction of those lives is for a good course - can you controvert this ? Why is he wrong and you are right for thinking he did wrong ? You both subscribe to subjective morality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Till Death; Atheist Joseph Stalin's Last Act Against God by winner01(m): 8:32pm On Jul 16, 2016
dalaman:

No I won't. I am not for universal atheism. I just want people to know that atheism is a reasonable alternative to religious indoctrination.
But your forceful and deliberate attacks on theists in this section proves otherwise.

And how is atheism a reasonable alternative?
Re: Atheist Till Death; Atheist Joseph Stalin's Last Act Against God by winner01(m): 8:33pm On Jul 16, 2016
dalaman:

Stalin also considered atheism a better alternative to theism, remember? grin
Re: Atheist Till Death; Atheist Joseph Stalin's Last Act Against God by KingEbukaNaija: 8:40pm On Jul 16, 2016
dalaman:

Flawed reasoning .

[size=14pt]I just want people to know that atheism is a reasonable alternative to religious indoctrination. [/size]

If 6 billion religious people become atheists then "universal atheism" is achieved . And these are the logical thinkers ? He obviously didn't know of the contusions he suffered from injuring himself with his flawed reasoning .

It actually shows that most atheists are bigots .
Re: Atheist Till Death; Atheist Joseph Stalin's Last Act Against God by dalaman: 8:41pm On Jul 16, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Stop trying to circumvent and answer the question . Stalin subscribed to subjective morality and he believed destruction of those lives is for a good course - can you controvert this ? Why is he wrong and you are right for thinking he did wrong ? You both subscribe to subjective morality

Stalin is actually no different from the people that conceived of your God idea. To them it's either you accept their stories and the God idea they created or be tortured after you die for ever. How sick can a person be? The religious idea you subscribe is actually worse than what Stalin did. You believe that people that refuse to accept your religion deserve to be tortured in fire forever. Stalin is actually a better person than those that founded your religion because he ended the lives of those he hates. Those the people that founded your religion hate they believe deserve to be tortured forever. Very sick people they were and very sick people those of you that accept their ideas are. Stalin is actually no different from your imaginary God.
Re: Atheist Till Death; Atheist Joseph Stalin's Last Act Against God by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 16, 2016
dalaman:

Stalin is actually no different from the people that conceived of your God idea. To them it's either you accept their stories and the God idea they created or be tortured after you die for ever. How sick can a person be? The religious idea you subscribe is actually worse than what Stalin did. You believe that people that refuse to accept your religion deserve to be tortured in fire forever. Stalin is actually a better person than those that founded your religion because he ended the lives of those he hates. Those the people that founded your religion hate they believe deserve to be tortured forever. Very sick people they were and very sick people those of you that accept their ideas are. Stalin is actually no different from your imaginary God.

Dalaman again your reasoning is flawed. Lets assume for you hell is not real and you are allowed to live and die at a ripe old age. Which is better;

Allowing you to live to a ripe old age and die naturally or be killed and your life cut short by someone who hates you because you believe in what you believe?

Now lets also declare that hell is real and there is a God who allows you to live your life as long as it pernits you and tou die naturally but he says be good and enjoy eternity because I am good. I only accept those like me or do bad which is my opposite and be rejected and the power for both choices does not rest on Him but on you.

Do you think option A Is better than Option B

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Till Death; Atheist Joseph Stalin's Last Act Against God by KingEbukaNaija: 8:52pm On Jul 16, 2016
dalaman:

[size=18pt]You believe that [/size]people that refuse to accept your religion deserve to be tortured in fire forever.

Where is this written bible ? Prove this claim with the bible ?

Here is what I believe :

KingEbukaNaija:

Non Christians who did not get to know God will be judged according to their works . Jesus never said that those who do not believe in him will go to hell .

Romans 2:6-11
6 who will render to every man according to his deeds: 7 to them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life: 8 but unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath, 9 tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile; 10 but glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile: 11 for there is no respect of persons with God.

It does not say if you don't believe in me , hellfire for you .

Matthew 7:21
"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven."

Another verse that clearly says "but the one who does the will of my Father" . You will be judged according to your works and if you never knew Christ your judgement will ascertain if you are indeed in line or an errant .

John 3:19-21
And this is the judgment: the light has come into the world, and people loved the darkness rather than the light because their works were evil. For everyone who does wicked things hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his works should be exposed. But whoever does what is true comes to the light, so that it may be clearly seen that his works have been carried out in God.

People from other religions can go to heaven if they never got to know Christ but only God's judgement determines if that its so . Their lives would undergo so much scrutiny
Re: Atheist Till Death; Atheist Joseph Stalin's Last Act Against God by dalaman: 9:56pm On Jul 16, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Where is this written bible ? Prove this claim with the bible ?

Here is what I believe :

What are you saying? Will muslims and Hindus that refuse to accept the Christian message go to hell?
Re: Atheist Till Death; Atheist Joseph Stalin's Last Act Against God by KingEbukaNaija: 9:59pm On Jul 16, 2016
dalaman:

What are you saying? Will muslims and Hindus that refuse to accept the Christian message go to hell?

There's a reason for Judgement day . The verdict determines your final destination wink
Re: Atheist Till Death; Atheist Joseph Stalin's Last Act Against God by dalaman: 10:02pm On Jul 16, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Dalaman again your reasoning is flawed. Lets assume for you hell is not real and you are allowed to live and die at a ripe old age. Which is better;

Allowing you to live to a ripe old age and die naturally or be killed and your life cut short by someone who hates you because you believe in what you believe?

Now lets also declare that hell is real and there is a God who allows you to live your life as long as it pernits you and tou die naturally but he says be good and enjoy eternity because I am good. I only accept those like me or do bad which is my opposite and be rejected and the power for both choices does not rest on Him but on you.

Do you think option A Is better than Option B

Goodness in reality has nothing to do with your God. There are many good atheist, muslims, scientologist, Taoist, Hindus etc. Believing that they deserve to be tortured in fire for ever because they refuse to accept stories and a particular life style is sickening. Those of you that belive that they do are worse than the vilest of all human beings . Why should any body be tortured for ever just because he refuses to accept some story or way of life as outlined by others? It's sickening period.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Homosexuality Dangerous To Society? / Why Did God Forsake Jesus And Leave Him to Suffer. / Marriage Between Xtian & Muslim?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.