Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Is It Awkward To Attend Ex's Wedding? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Awkward To Attend Ex's Wedding? (766 Views)

Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos / Come Answer This Question O Guys Can You Attend An Ex Wedding? / Guys, Here Is How You Attend Your Ex’s Wedding In Grand Style (picture Related) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Awkward To Attend Ex's Wedding? by mrjojo: 4:06am On Jul 16, 2016
Am currently in a dilemma, There is this ex of mine who has been on my neck to attend her wedding and even buy the "aso ebi" we are friends now though,because the relationship ended amicably( She wanted something very serious and i was still in school looking to just get by, so we had to break up due to this), we attended same uni so we have lot of friends in common that will be at said wedding,lot of them knew us together. Am feeling a lil bit awkward attending, but she said "it doesn't mean anything" , Thoughts?
Re: Is It Awkward To Attend Ex's Wedding? by Nobody: 4:10am On Jul 16, 2016
Dont go if u ain't comfy, u may vomit or faint there....

Ex is ex no matter what cool
Re: Is It Awkward To Attend Ex's Wedding? by mrjojo: 4:12am On Jul 16, 2016
TrapQueen77:

yea right?thanks I feel the same way too, want to get more opinion though
Re: Is It Awkward To Attend Ex's Wedding? by Nobody: 4:17am On Jul 16, 2016
Yes. Very akward. Don't attempt to go. No matter how strong you are, belieive me you won't be able to take it especially if he was sm1 u loved so much and have sweet memories with.
My 2cents thou

2 Likes

Re: Is It Awkward To Attend Ex's Wedding? by Nobody: 4:18am On Jul 16, 2016
Nikita1:
Yes. Very akward. Don't attempt to go. No matter how strong you are, believe me you won't be able to take it especially if she was sm1 u loved so much and have sweet memories with.
My 2cents thou
Re: Is It Awkward To Attend Ex's Wedding? by mrjojo: 4:21am On Jul 16, 2016
Nikita1:
Yes. Very akward. Don't attempt to go. No matter how strong you are, belieive me you won't be able to take it especially if he was sm1 u loved so much and have sweet memories with.
My 2cents thou
yea, * She . Best relationship till date angry angry, and soooooo many memories, I was in 200L while she was a finalist, best couple on campus..
Re: Is It Awkward To Attend Ex's Wedding? by falconey(m): 4:24am On Jul 16, 2016
for you asking if it's awkward ,it is awkward .
Re: Is It Awkward To Attend Ex's Wedding? by Nobody: 4:31am On Jul 16, 2016
why shouldn't you go?. I don't see anything stopping you from attending her wedding, since you're both friends now.

A man acts like a man and not like a woman. Somethings are left to be declined by women , because some women don't have the heart of a man.

So be happy and go get her something for her wedding ...Old things have passed away.

1 Like

Re: Is It Awkward To Attend Ex's Wedding? by Vendoor(f): 4:41am On Jul 16, 2016
Don't
Re: Is It Awkward To Attend Ex's Wedding? by Chanchit: 4:42am On Jul 16, 2016
The only reason I won't go to such is if I was magered, op don't be stingy, babe weh you don know all the rooms inside her apartment before packing out why should attending such wedding be an issue? you are very stingy. You said you are not ready and she's ready, why not go and rejoice with her and quit been a sissy. jeez!

Wedding weh you suppose go chop rice and get drunk on free beer, use the opportunity see the husband. I don't even know what gave you the assurance you are the only ex coming around.
Re: Is It Awkward To Attend Ex's Wedding? by IbBarham(m): 5:11am On Jul 16, 2016
There is nothing bad in going to the wedding since u said your relationship with her ended well... U should Even get a present for her.. Except if u are not a man... Real men take responsibility from beginning ton the end
Re: Is It Awkward To Attend Ex's Wedding? by ecurtbeth(m): 5:26am On Jul 16, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Very funny... I think it all depends on how you guys ended and how you guys flow. If she is your friend now and you guys are cool, then why not?
Re: Is It Awkward To Attend Ex's Wedding? by mrjojo: 5:32am On Jul 16, 2016
ecurtbeth:

Very funny... I think it all depends on how you guys ended and how you guys flow. If she is your friend now and you guys are cool, then why not?
yea we are cool, dunno just feels somehow going.
Re: Is It Awkward To Attend Ex's Wedding? by ecurtbeth(m): 5:36am On Jul 16, 2016
mrjojo:
yea we are cool, dunno just feels somehow going.

I can imagine the feeling bro. If your mind no carry you then you should not do it. You alone know the situation of things better.
Re: Is It Awkward To Attend Ex's Wedding? by mrjojo: 5:41am On Jul 16, 2016
ecurtbeth:

I can imagine the feeling bro. If your mind no carry you then you should not do it. You alone know the situation of things better.
thanks bruv
Re: Is It Awkward To Attend Ex's Wedding? by ecurtbeth(m): 5:44am On Jul 16, 2016
mrjojo:
thanks bruv
You're welcome bro. All the best in whatever decision you make.
Re: Is It Awkward To Attend Ex's Wedding? by Nobody: 6:41am On Jul 16, 2016
ecurtbeth:

If u Can u take it, go on ooo... shocked
Re: Is It Awkward To Attend Ex's Wedding? by Jay542(m): 6:47am On Jul 16, 2016
There's nothing der as long as you guys still talk.
Re: Is It Awkward To Attend Ex's Wedding? by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 16, 2016
She still feel your presence else you no go hear anything from her...so go eat rice.
Re: Is It Awkward To Attend Ex's Wedding? by datyrone(m): 10:12am On Jul 16, 2016
nothin awkward jare...and make sure you dance wella make dem spray you money

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ladies What Will You Do If You Were The One. (photo Added) / Please Wer Do U Think Dis Come 4rm / Dress Sense You Should Adopt...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.