Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,388 members, 7,812,147 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

SUG Election At Federal Polytechnic Offa Turns Bloody, Many Students Killed - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / SUG Election At Federal Polytechnic Offa Turns Bloody, Many Students Killed (56053 Views)

Boy Who Dressed Like Female Student To Canvass For Votes Wins SUG Election / Man Dresses Like Female Student To Win SUG Election At Anambra State University / Jamb Registration Turns Bloody In Makurdi As 1 Person Said To Be Shot By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SUG Election At Federal Polytechnic Offa Turns Bloody, Many Students Killed by Adeyinka1758(m): 11:35am On Jul 16, 2016
hertont:
R.I.P 'KAZEEM OLOTO'.. my childhood friend
Lmao, you sure?
Re: SUG Election At Federal Polytechnic Offa Turns Bloody, Many Students Killed by nizetee: 11:36am On Jul 16, 2016
knuckbuck:
Leaders of tomorrow behaving like thugs and gangsters of today. God save our tomorrow.

That's why old men still rules this country.
Re: SUG Election At Federal Polytechnic Offa Turns Bloody, Many Students Killed by nnamdi1993: 11:38am On Jul 16, 2016
nnaemekanwachuk:
That is how it all starts ...those of you saying leaders of tomorrow
What about the ones ruling today? The world from the period of the anakims has been evil continually...
hi nnaemeka,i saw ur pm on my nairaland acc but cnt acess my email,do u want to say sumtin to me?i could give you my number.(i ws d one dat open d 2:2 thread)
Re: SUG Election At Federal Polytechnic Offa Turns Bloody, Many Students Killed by kundam(m): 11:39am On Jul 16, 2016
Lord have mercy...Why should studets do things like politicians? that is why i have withdrawn from Campus politics ..May the souls of departed rest in peace.Amen
Re: SUG Election At Federal Polytechnic Offa Turns Bloody, Many Students Killed by bestpunterever: 11:46am On Jul 16, 2016
The thugs of yesterday are surely the leaders of today... Eg

.................... Dem plenty including all those rapist senators.
Re: SUG Election At Federal Polytechnic Offa Turns Bloody, Many Students Killed by olowomoney91(m): 11:48am On Jul 16, 2016
a man without vision will die without honour...see how his life was cut short...roast in pieces(r I p)...you only put your parent into everlasting stigma,that's all,I can't decipher it more than that...
Re: SUG Election At Federal Polytechnic Offa Turns Bloody, Many Students Killed by hotspec(m): 12:02pm On Jul 16, 2016
all d pix luk like accident victims. Though no doutbt Fedpoffa election alwz turn bloody . from 2002-2007, d Lord was my protector. can never forget
Re: SUG Election At Federal Polytechnic Offa Turns Bloody, Many Students Killed by precious1967(m): 12:24pm On Jul 16, 2016
touts, leaders of tomorrow.
Re: SUG Election At Federal Polytechnic Offa Turns Bloody, Many Students Killed by HrmOlolade(m): 12:31pm On Jul 16, 2016
No be kazeem oloto be that, so the guy finally waste him life
Re: SUG Election At Federal Polytechnic Offa Turns Bloody, Many Students Killed by HrmOlolade(m): 12:39pm On Jul 16, 2016
chiefololade:
Where are the many students? This post is a pure lie as the guy on the first picture was killed in Ilorin, and the 2 other guys were involved in an accident. Nobody died during and after the SUG election.
Mr man it was true, he was killed after the election which was on tue/wed night
Re: SUG Election At Federal Polytechnic Offa Turns Bloody, Many Students Killed by henchmark: 12:40pm On Jul 16, 2016
if its cultists please they shouldn't stop. let them continue at least that will reduce the number of idiots in our environment.
Re: SUG Election At Federal Polytechnic Offa Turns Bloody, Many Students Killed by Abeyjide: 12:46pm On Jul 16, 2016
The way SUG election in offa was held in the past years almost similar to state governor election. they use cult,juju and ammunition in conducting the election. the money spent on campaign was something else.
Re: SUG Election At Federal Polytechnic Offa Turns Bloody, Many Students Killed by ebuclassic18(m): 12:51pm On Jul 16, 2016
if the so called future leaders of tomorrow are behaving like this now i Wonder how the tomorrow will be,,,,,,i blame the so called leaders of today for teaching the youths the wrong way
Re: SUG Election At Federal Polytechnic Offa Turns Bloody, Many Students Killed by ahamonyeka(m): 1:02pm On Jul 16, 2016
Most of the SUG's are cultist.
Re: SUG Election At Federal Polytechnic Offa Turns Bloody, Many Students Killed by chiefololade: 1:17pm On Jul 16, 2016
HrmOlolade:
Mr man it was true, he was killed after the election which was on tue/wed night

OK, I was wrong, but only one person was killed, and it's in no way connected to the election!
Re: SUG Election At Federal Polytechnic Offa Turns Bloody, Many Students Killed by 40manlappy: 1:28pm On Jul 16, 2016
Life that has no duplicate....

Any Federal Polytechnic, Offa student in the house?

Cc: HrmOlolade
Re: SUG Election At Federal Polytechnic Offa Turns Bloody, Many Students Killed by agadaone1(m): 1:36pm On Jul 16, 2016
That's not the Aluta spirit I know..#stoptheviolence
Re: SUG Election At Federal Polytechnic Offa Turns Bloody, Many Students Killed by ademakanak(m): 1:36pm On Jul 16, 2016
knuckbuck:
Leaders of tomorrow behaving like thugs and gangsters of today. God save our tomorrow.

They are educated thugs
Re: SUG Election At Federal Polytechnic Offa Turns Bloody, Many Students Killed by AgricAgroallied(m): 2:43pm On Jul 16, 2016
Those who never know what tomorrow hold for them.
Students should tread gently and do without cultism.
Re: SUG Election At Federal Polytechnic Offa Turns Bloody, Many Students Killed by OdofinLadi(m): 2:50pm On Jul 16, 2016
Obaofnaija:
Fed poly offa held their 15th SUG election on 13th of July 2016.
Read what our source disclosed to us:-

“Reformation movement has been ruling the school for the past four years but the last SUG president lead by comrade Imran Olalekan a.k.a Success was the one who destroyed the Reformation Movement..
Unfortunately for them Students came out in masses to vote for Libration Movement and they claimed all the post 15-0 … Students of fedpoffa were very happy they vote for the change but sadly a fight which we don’t know the cause of it came up between two cultists group and they’ve started killing one another”.

http://www.naijabazeline.com/2016/07/sug-election-turns-bloody-at-federal.html?m=1

Re: SUG Election At Federal Polytechnic Offa Turns Bloody, Many Students Killed by OdofinLadi(m): 2:52pm On Jul 16, 2016
Obaofnaija:

“Reformation movement has been ruling the school for the past four years but the last SUG president lead by comrade Imran Olalekan a.k.a Success was the one who destroyed the Reformation Movement..
Unfortunately for them Students came out in masses to vote for Libration Movement and they claimed all the post 15-0 … Students of fedpoffa were very happy they vote for the change but sadly a fight which we don’t know the cause of it came up between two cultists group and they’ve started killing one another”.

http://www.naijabazeline.com/2016/07/sug-election-turns-bloody-at-federal.html?m=1

THE FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC OFFA
P.M.B. 420 OFFA
www.fedpoffaonline.edu.ng, info@fedpoffaonline.edu.ng, fedpoffapro@gmail.com
14th July, 2016
PRESS STATEMENT
KILLING OF A STUDENT OF THE POLYTECHNIC
Attention of the Polytechnic Authorities have been drawn by Offa Divisional Police Office to the death of a student of the Polytechnic identified as Kazeem Adedolapo Oloto, who was said to have been shot dead by suspected cultists around Hamdalat International School, Atari Area of Offa.

The Management has ensured the release of his body to his family after they have fulfilled necessary conditions laid down by the Divisional Police Office, Offa.
The Management wishes to state categorically that the death of Kazeem Adedolapo Oloto, is not in any way connected to the just peacefully concluded Students' Union election, held at the Polytechnic Mini Campus on 13th July, 2016.
It is therefore important to allay the fears of the general public especially parents and guardians that the sad event is not a fall-out of the election.
As always, the Polytechnic campuses remain absolutely calm and peaceful just as staff and students go about their respective duties unhindered.
Thank you.

Signed
Ladi Badmus
Head, Public Relations and Protocols Unit
Re: SUG Election At Federal Polytechnic Offa Turns Bloody, Many Students Killed by HrmOlolade(m): 3:45pm On Jul 16, 2016
40manlappy:
Life that has no duplicate....

Any Federal Polytechnic, Offa student in the house?

Cc: HrmOlolade
I finished there last year, patiently waitinq for the school hnd form
Re: SUG Election At Federal Polytechnic Offa Turns Bloody, Many Students Killed by HrmOlolade(m): 3:49pm On Jul 16, 2016
chiefololade:

OK, I was wrong, but only one person was killed, and it's in no way connected to the election!
Yeah, his death wasnt connected to the election
Re: SUG Election At Federal Polytechnic Offa Turns Bloody, Many Students Killed by chiefololade: 3:58pm On Jul 16, 2016
HrmOlolade:

I also finished there, currently serving. You were in which department?
Re: SUG Election At Federal Polytechnic Offa Turns Bloody, Many Students Killed by 40manlappy: 4:07pm On Jul 16, 2016
HrmOlolade:

Thanks for your response.

I concluded my ND there in 1999 and I have a copy of the "Outgoing Student Clearance Certificate" with me but I am yet to collect my certificate.

Knowing that the process could have changed, what is the current process of collecting certificates now? Any useful tip would be appreciated.
Re: SUG Election At Federal Polytechnic Offa Turns Bloody, Many Students Killed by kvngveektour(m): 4:25pm On Jul 16, 2016
Of the greatest gbogbo
kbams241:
FedpOffa nevaa changes. Alot apned in ma days in fedpoffa (08) that I had to forfeit starting my ND2 and left for Futminna
Re: SUG Election At Federal Polytechnic Offa Turns Bloody, Many Students Killed by Ssms(m): 4:33pm On Jul 16, 2016
Leaders of tomorrow indeed we are......i just wonder yy d youths would not sit n fink for once.....
Re: SUG Election At Federal Polytechnic Offa Turns Bloody, Many Students Killed by silvyonys(f): 4:44pm On Jul 16, 2016
What do we expect? They are learning from the older ones in politics. God save this country.
Re: SUG Election At Federal Polytechnic Offa Turns Bloody, Many Students Killed by soberdrunk(m): 4:45pm On Jul 16, 2016
Even in ordinary school elections?! Na wa oooo!
Re: SUG Election At Federal Polytechnic Offa Turns Bloody, Many Students Killed by enilowo(m): 5:14pm On Jul 16, 2016
Obaofnaija:

Please let's confirm news before going to press. This crises has nothing to do with the election. See the attached.

Re: SUG Election At Federal Polytechnic Offa Turns Bloody, Many Students Killed by enilowo(m): 5:17pm On Jul 16, 2016
ahamonyeka:
Most of the SUG's are cultist.

You are mad. I am a two time SUG exco member graduated 12yrs ago and doing well in Banking today.
Re: SUG Election At Federal Polytechnic Offa Turns Bloody, Many Students Killed by bless2tom(m): 6:00pm On Jul 16, 2016
These are the people who would later lead this country... while the intelligent ones will never want to be involve in the dirty games called politics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

University Of Port Harcourt In Pictures....... / Indian Students Wear Boxes On Their Heads During Exam To Prevent Cheating / Best Primary Schools In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.