Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,424 members, 7,812,245 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

SUG Election At Federal Polytechnic Offa Turns Bloody, Many Students Killed - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / SUG Election At Federal Polytechnic Offa Turns Bloody, Many Students Killed (56054 Views)

Boy Who Dressed Like Female Student To Canvass For Votes Wins SUG Election / Man Dresses Like Female Student To Win SUG Election At Anambra State University / Jamb Registration Turns Bloody In Makurdi As 1 Person Said To Be Shot By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SUG Election At Federal Polytechnic Offa Turns Bloody, Many Students Killed by olayincar(m): 6:29pm On Jul 16, 2016
CertifiedFreak:
The second picture in this post is from the accident that happened in EKSU earlier this week. Hungry bloggers errywhere.

Bros na true story
am a student of fedpoffa
Re: SUG Election At Federal Polytechnic Offa Turns Bloody, Many Students Killed by Bonjezee(m): 6:35pm On Jul 16, 2016
CertifiedFreak:
The second picture in this post is from the accident that happened in EKSU earlier this week. Hungry bloggers errywhere.
bros u need apologize o, the pic is that of the fedoffa student that was killed. he was olooto kazeem by name.
Re: SUG Election At Federal Polytechnic Offa Turns Bloody, Many Students Killed by Hurklan(m): 8:08pm On Jul 16, 2016
Speechless......FEDPOFFITE
Re: SUG Election At Federal Polytechnic Offa Turns Bloody, Many Students Killed by HrmOlolade(m): 8:31pm On Jul 16, 2016
chiefololade:

I also finished there, currently serving. You were in which department?
Library and information science
Re: SUG Election At Federal Polytechnic Offa Turns Bloody, Many Students Killed by HrmOlolade(m): 8:57pm On Jul 16, 2016
40manlappy:

Thanks for your response.

I concluded my ND there in 1999 and I have a copy of the "Outgoing Student Clearance Certificate" with me but I am yet to collect my certificate.

Knowing that the process could have changed, what is the current process of collecting certificates now? Any useful tip would be appreciated.
Are u with ur statement of result and testimonial sir.? if no then u cant collect ur certificate because it is with both u wil hav to process it
Re: SUG Election At Federal Polytechnic Offa Turns Bloody, Many Students Killed by bzeey(m): 8:58pm On Jul 16, 2016
...media lies
You posted one pics and claimed many was killed. When has one turn to many? or the dictionary meaning for one is now many? It is people like the OP that make vector difficult for students cos in the process of mapping one to many, one might make an illogical conclusion leading to mismatch facts just as the post above.
Re: SUG Election At Federal Polytechnic Offa Turns Bloody, Many Students Killed by Bluffly: 9:21pm On Jul 16, 2016
TPAND:
And this are the people we call the leaders of tomorrow. Imagine if these ones make it to the helm of affairs at the political scene.

Nigeria is still going to be the same if this is what the products of the tetiary institutions perpetrate to get into positions.
Forget that leaders of tomorrow thing. We've always had thugs and many of them are in power today. We have many better youths other than these non-entities.
Re: SUG Election At Federal Polytechnic Offa Turns Bloody, Many Students Killed by ahamonyeka(m): 11:35pm On Jul 16, 2016
enilowo:

You are mad. I am a two time SUG exco member graduated 12yrs ago and doing well in Banking today.
call your father a mad man okay?read my quote very well and you graduated 12yrs ago and you read and comprehend very well.
Stupid fellow am also an exco and also play the game to the fullest so,there is nothing you want tell me that I do not know.

I think you must be high with poo.
Re: SUG Election At Federal Polytechnic Offa Turns Bloody, Many Students Killed by ahamonyeka(m): 11:36pm On Jul 16, 2016
ahamonyeka:
call your father a mad man okay?read my quote very well and you graduated 12yrs ago and you couldn't read and comprehend very well.
Stupid fellow, am also an exco and I also play the game to the fullest so,there is nothing you want to tell me that I do not know.

I think you must be high with poo.
Re: SUG Election At Federal Polytechnic Offa Turns Bloody, Many Students Killed by xbee20(m): 11:42pm On Jul 16, 2016
Obaofnaija:
Fed poly offa held their 15th SUG election on 13th of July 2016.
Read what our source disclosed to us:-

“Reformation movement has been ruling the school for the past four years but the last SUG president lead by comrade Imran Olalekan a.k.a Success was the one who destroyed the Reformation Movement..
Unfortunately for them Students came out in masses to vote for Libration Movement and they claimed all the post 15-0 … Students of fedpoffa were very happy they vote for the change but sadly a fight which we don’t know the cause of it came up between two cultists group and they’ve started killing one another”.

http://www.naijabazeline.com/2016/07/sug-election-turns-bloody-at-federal.html?m=1
Two different stories dat happened coincidentally now turns to one by hungry blogger who re willing to ruin once life to make theirs, I wonder how d SUG election concern with 2cultist in d sku wu are fighting? have you forgotten some of us is carrying d certificate of d school u posted false information about, wat pains me most is u even went ahead to snap d statue of d school gate coupled wt dos usely and nonchalant comment by d so call Ex student of d sku....A proudly Fedpoffa Alumni
Re: SUG Election At Federal Polytechnic Offa Turns Bloody, Many Students Killed by chiefojiji(m): 11:49pm On Jul 16, 2016
RoyalRoy:
The is madness.

Killing each other over SUG elections?

The school should be shut down indefinitely.
undecided
Yhu Bleep up.....

Indefinite

shut down forever angry
Re: SUG Election At Federal Polytechnic Offa Turns Bloody, Many Students Killed by 40manlappy: 12:53am On Jul 17, 2016
HrmOlolade:
Are u with ur statement of result and testimonial sir.? if no then u cant collect ur certificate because it is with both u wil hav to process it

I have the "Statement of Examination Results" but no testimonial. What does it to process that? Is it something that I can get done in a day?
Re: SUG Election At Federal Polytechnic Offa Turns Bloody, Many Students Killed by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:59am On Jul 17, 2016
Chanchit:
see leaders of tomorrow. how much would be available for embezzlement in the position weh this hediots just die like fowl.
millions
Re: SUG Election At Federal Polytechnic Offa Turns Bloody, Many Students Killed by MIKOLOWISKA: 2:00am On Jul 17, 2016
knuckbuck:
Leaders of tomorrow behaving like thugs and gangsters of today. God save our tomorrow.
you think Dino Melaye fell from Asgard ba
Re: SUG Election At Federal Polytechnic Offa Turns Bloody, Many Students Killed by MIKOLOWISKA: 2:01am On Jul 17, 2016
TPAND:
And this are the people we call the leaders of tomorrow. Imagine if these ones make it to the helm of affairs at the political scene.

Nigeria is still going to be the same if this is what the products of the tetiary institutions perpetrate to get into positions.
are you willing to convert elections..... then these are the leaders of tmrw
Re: SUG Election At Federal Polytechnic Offa Turns Bloody, Many Students Killed by enilowo(m): 6:58am On Jul 17, 2016
xbee20:
Two different stories dat happened coincidentally now turns to one by hungry blogger who re willing to ruin once life to make theirs, I wonder how d SUG election concern with 2cultist in d sku wu are fighting? have you forgotten some of us is carrying d certificate of d school u posted false information about, wat pains me most is u even went ahead to snap d statue of d school gate coupled wt dos usely and nonchalant comment by d so call Ex student of d sku....A proudly Fedpoffa Alumni

God bless you for not being like ahamonyeka. That mad man that I am sure must be a cultist. Omo ale jatijati

1 Like

Re: SUG Election At Federal Polytechnic Offa Turns Bloody, Many Students Killed by enilowo(m): 7:02am On Jul 17, 2016
[quote author=ahamonyeka post=47616155][/quote]

I am sure you are among does cultist. And I am sure you are a never do well fellow. If not you will never join people to run down the school that gave you means of life. Did you see the press release by the school I shared? I got it directly from the rector. That's to tell you that I and some of our colleagues are still very much interested in the progress of the school. Tell us the good impact you had in the school. Isiewu like u
Re: SUG Election At Federal Polytechnic Offa Turns Bloody, Many Students Killed by ahamonyeka(m): 9:15am On Jul 17, 2016
enilowo:

I am sure you are among does cultist. And I am sure you are a never do well fellow. If not you will never join people to run down the school that gave you means of life. Did you see the press release by the school I shared? I got it directly from the rector. That's to tell you that I and some of our colleagues are still very much interested in the progress of the school. Tell us the good impact you had in the school. Isiewu like u
I will tell you this I played the game 7years ago and I never hurt an ant and am never in support of the kind of life they and am an advocate of peace during my days.for the fact I said MOST of them are cultist does not mean everyone of them.so for a castrated bigot like you I will advise you hug a transformer.

Uniben I rep.

Anuofia nwuranwu.
Re: SUG Election At Federal Polytechnic Offa Turns Bloody, Many Students Killed by ahamonyeka(m): 9:20am On Jul 17, 2016
enilowo:

God bless you for not being like ahamonyeka. That mad man that I am sure must be a cultist. Omo ale jatijati
hahahahahahakikiki why are you referring you father as a mad man ?does it mean little boy like has no respect for elders?

Though people once told me that the friendship between I and your father will soon turn to you.
Re: SUG Election At Federal Polytechnic Offa Turns Bloody, Many Students Killed by HrmOlolade(m): 11:04am On Jul 17, 2016
40manlappy:

I have the "Statement of Examination Results" but no testimonial. What does it to process that? Is it something that I can get done in a day?
Both testmnl n SOR are been given together, m confused how u onli have SOR with u instead of the two. below which one of the two do u av with u

Re: SUG Election At Federal Polytechnic Offa Turns Bloody, Many Students Killed by olukjamps(m): 12:48pm On Jul 17, 2016
The writer of this post is a great lair....seeking cheap popularity at the expense of the institution integrity.

Re: SUG Election At Federal Polytechnic Offa Turns Bloody, Many Students Killed by 40manlappy: 1:56pm On Jul 17, 2016
HrmOlolade:
Both testmnl n SOR are been given together, m confused how u onli have SOR with u instead of the two. below which one of the two do u av with u

Thanks for going the extra mile in order to provide more clarifications.

Maybe that was the practice then but I honestly cannot recall why I was issued only SOR in 1999. That's over 16 years ago! cheesy

The truth is that I have not been to the school since then because I got university admission soon after ND graduation.

Any idea as to how long it takes to process either or both the testimonial/certificate? Transcripts?

I may visit the town soon and use the opportunity to do the needful.

Would be pleased to get your response.
Re: SUG Election At Federal Polytechnic Offa Turns Bloody, Many Students Killed by AFRIKA0203: 1:56pm On Jul 17, 2016
This has nothing to the with SUG election, stop tarnishing d image of the school.

Re: SUG Election At Federal Polytechnic Offa Turns Bloody, Many Students Killed by HrmOlolade(m): 3:08pm On Jul 17, 2016
40manlappy:

Thanks for going the extra mile in order to provide more clarifications.

Maybe that was the practice then but I honestly cannot recall why I was issued only SOR in 1999. That's over 16 years ago! cheesy

The truth is that I have not been to the school since then because I got university admission soon after ND graduation.

Any idea as to how long it takes to process either or both the testimonial/certificate? Transcripts?

I may visit the town soon and use the opportunity to do the needful.

Would be pleased to get your response.

One month interval respectively for both
Re: SUG Election At Federal Polytechnic Offa Turns Bloody, Many Students Killed by BCJAY(f): 9:01pm On Jul 19, 2016
What a waste, say no to cultism.
Re: SUG Election At Federal Polytechnic Offa Turns Bloody, Many Students Killed by bimbostar(m): 11:28am On Jan 26, 2017
only God wil tourch d heart of offa poly,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

University Of Port Harcourt In Pictures....... / Indian Students Wear Boxes On Their Heads During Exam To Prevent Cheating / Best Primary Schools In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.