Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,486 members, 7,816,149 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Benin Club Girl's Cleavage Got Her Blasted [PICS] - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Benin Club Girl's Cleavage Got Her Blasted [PICS] (68798 Views)

Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) / Photo Of A Busty Bride With Massive Cleavage Got Nigerians Talking / Girl Posts About Beauty Pageant In Okigwe On Facebook And Got Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benin Club Girl's Cleavage Got Her Blasted [PICS] by onos217(m): 8:47pm On Jul 16, 2016
[font=serif]Naija people never cease to amaze me. What do you expect from a club? Are we expecting a sister-in-christ well dressed up for a church service or some sort of holy sisters.Or why do you think they call it a club instead of a church?I dont understand you people! [/]
Re: Benin Club Girl's Cleavage Got Her Blasted [PICS] by seunfape(m): 9:07pm On Jul 16, 2016
You said Benin girl in the club, why are you now surprised ? I have seen a lady with only top and pant in Benin bank b4.IF NA BENIN ,pls gboju
Re: Benin Club Girl's Cleavage Got Her Blasted [PICS] by DAVE5(m): 9:23pm On Jul 16, 2016
teekay213:
i don't understand some ladies...does she think because she dress like this,a man will put her in a house and call her wife.

Lol, but do u know if even wants to get married at all, best part is, she'll mostly likely get a better husband dan so many so called 'church girls' cos she's more outgoing n meet more pple

If u date dis kind girl and date a 'church girl' u know d difference
Re: Benin Club Girl's Cleavage Got Her Blasted [PICS] by SUNFLX(m): 9:32pm On Jul 16, 2016
Nice 1 hairstyle gud

Olympus as fallen
Re: Benin Club Girl's Cleavage Got Her Blasted [PICS] by mhizAnnie(f): 11:37pm On Jul 16, 2016
[color=#006600][/color] :
grayht:
See Lalasticlacla's favourite..

Her sagged brewst, her pride

***licks lips though***

shocked shocked. How is it fallen
Look again
Re: Benin Club Girl's Cleavage Got Her Blasted [PICS] by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 17, 2016
mhizAnnie:
[color=#006600][/color] :.

shocked shocked. How is it fallen Look again
Welcome to Nairaland
Re: Benin Club Girl's Cleavage Got Her Blasted [PICS] by Felixalex(m): 7:32pm On Jul 17, 2016
teekay213:
i don't understand some ladies...does she think because she dress like this,a man will put her in a house and call her wife.

Not every lady wants to be called someone's wife! wifery should not be the only yardstick for sanity.
Re: Benin Club Girl's Cleavage Got Her Blasted [PICS] by mojeer678: 8:54pm On Jul 17, 2016
Flexherbal:
She asked for it!

Am I the only person on NL that got it that this is simply an advert for the club? well, with the exception of oyb! cheesy
Re: Benin Club Girl's Cleavage Got Her Blasted [PICS] by acada111(f): 9:42am On Jul 18, 2016
kennygee:

[/b]Her boobs are not sagged[b]. No boobs as big as that can defy the law of gravity, real men, know this.

However, she should be at a strip club. I can see her damn areola in that thing she calls a top.

Girls like this have a mission, karishika things.

Thank you o. I thought I was the only one who saw this.
Re: Benin Club Girl's Cleavage Got Her Blasted [PICS] by mhizAnnie(f): 8:53pm On Jul 18, 2016
grayht:
Welcome to Nairaland

Thanks smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' / Top 10 Countries With The Most Beautiful Girls In The World / Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.