Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,145 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Benin Club Girl's Cleavage Got Her Blasted [PICS] - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Benin Club Girl's Cleavage Got Her Blasted [PICS] (68797 Views)

Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) / Photo Of A Busty Bride With Massive Cleavage Got Nigerians Talking / Girl Posts About Beauty Pageant In Okigwe On Facebook And Got Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benin Club Girl's Cleavage Got Her Blasted [PICS] by fashrola(m): 11:45am On Jul 16, 2016
teekay213:
i don't understand some ladies...does she think because she dress like this,a man will put her in a house and call her wife.

Don't be surprised bad girls are "wifed" easily grin most especially to great husbands

Life is Magical!!

2 Likes

Re: Benin Club Girl's Cleavage Got Her Blasted [PICS] by Samajo(m): 11:49am On Jul 16, 2016
dreamwords:
Mehn i feel like clubing, its been long I swear,
Join me today by 11 50pm at valtime Eputu lagos let's club together
Re: Benin Club Girl's Cleavage Got Her Blasted [PICS] by Topestbilly(m): 11:55am On Jul 16, 2016
Why is this thing trending in the first place?

What did u expect a club girl to wear? Hijab?

Mitweee...
Re: Benin Club Girl's Cleavage Got Her Blasted [PICS] by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 16, 2016
TunezMedia:
A photo from a club in Benin hit gram and started trending not because of the beautiful environment or the number of bottles popped, not even for the guy rocking the US flag in the corner.. Nope its because of the babe with the long braids and cute cleavage standing in front of the camera.. #teamNoShame

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/07/nigerians-blast-club-girl-for-exposing.html?m=1

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3978932_cymera20160716100322_jpeg3f0db59433b2988fe2cf3a2d34a99276
In 2 Baba voice my brother she is hustler.....
Re: Benin Club Girl's Cleavage Got Her Blasted [PICS] by deebrain(m): 11:58am On Jul 16, 2016
The Oloshos-the challenge to the success of the gender equality bill.
Re: Benin Club Girl's Cleavage Got Her Blasted [PICS] by Tedassie(m): 12:08pm On Jul 16, 2016
kenonze:
They spice the world
Re: Benin Club Girl's Cleavage Got Her Blasted [PICS] by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 16, 2016
See bosom cheesy cheesy cheesy fresh stuff
Re: Benin Club Girl's Cleavage Got Her Blasted [PICS] by kenx1(m): 12:28pm On Jul 16, 2016
Joker benin's finest klub
Re: Benin Club Girl's Cleavage Got Her Blasted [PICS] by cornel994(m): 12:34pm On Jul 16, 2016
The sooner we learn to mind our own business, the better
Re: Benin Club Girl's Cleavage Got Her Blasted [PICS] by Jakumo(m): 12:43pm On Jul 16, 2016
The loudest critics of this woman generously displaying her pair of nice firm, full and jiggly jugs, are of course those who stumbled on the picture at the start of this thread, and then proceeded to choke the monkey for hours on end, before winding up just feeling resentful because they were not fortunate enough to be among those attending the venue where this very well appointed woman works.

Hopefully Nigeria will start to open topless bars and strip joints where men can see the promised land for a fee, with no fears or guilt. Hopefully too, the women who bare it all while working in such bars will look like the lady with the black halter top pictured at the start of this discussion topic.

Thank you Jeeeeeeesus !
Re: Benin Club Girl's Cleavage Got Her Blasted [PICS] by kossyablaze(m): 12:44pm On Jul 16, 2016
kennygee:

Look at the right boob closely. You'd see the brown tip.
lol this girl.... U eh
Re: Benin Club Girl's Cleavage Got Her Blasted [PICS] by ajebuter(f): 12:50pm On Jul 16, 2016
YorubaWoman:
onikaluku abi tie lara
bo lo se kanmi temi wa ni pamo undecided

Ooto oro
Re: Benin Club Girl's Cleavage Got Her Blasted [PICS] by addizzle(f): 12:53pm On Jul 16, 2016
did I just hear u guys complain?? isn't dah wah u want?? always wanting them hot.. my dear girls u will be addressed by d way u dress. so use ur brain
Re: Benin Club Girl's Cleavage Got Her Blasted [PICS] by AprokoNaija: 12:55pm On Jul 16, 2016
Club girl na club girl... Haven't some of the posters heard of strip club?
What will u say to this

Re: Benin Club Girl's Cleavage Got Her Blasted [PICS] by Jakumo(m): 12:57pm On Jul 16, 2016
addizzle:
did I just hear u guys complain?? isn't dah wah u want?? always wanting them hot.. my dear girls u will be addressed by d way u dress. so use ur brain

Addizzle I would sell my car in exchange for the privilege of seeing you in a revealing two-piece Brazilian bikini just once, and I will sign documents to prove my seriousness with this pledge. Ahem, is that REALLY your profile picture ?

1 Like

Re: Benin Club Girl's Cleavage Got Her Blasted [PICS] by bejeria101(m): 1:04pm On Jul 16, 2016
Aproko! Na your mother cleavage? Hian!
Re: Benin Club Girl's Cleavage Got Her Blasted [PICS] by CzarChris(m): 1:11pm On Jul 16, 2016
Pretty girl , sorry booby. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Benin Club Girl's Cleavage Got Her Blasted [PICS] by pedrilo: 2:25pm On Jul 16, 2016
Maxineng:
Nigerians can condemn. Its a club not church

Re: Benin Club Girl's Cleavage Got Her Blasted [PICS] by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 16, 2016
it's a club,so no comment
Re: Benin Club Girl's Cleavage Got Her Blasted [PICS] by faitheverest(f): 2:43pm On Jul 16, 2016
But she went to club na, and not church. What's the difference between her and other girls that clothed their body very well who are also in the club? No be the same mission dem come? Taar, gbafuonu dia!
Re: Benin Club Girl's Cleavage Got Her Blasted [PICS] by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 16, 2016
LADIES are just objects of mere satisfaction to the MEN.
This is why I take them serious only in this regard.
What else can they offer if not Nyansh.
Re: Benin Club Girl's Cleavage Got Her Blasted [PICS] by dayoakinns(m): 3:24pm On Jul 16, 2016
Immorality everywhere
Re: Benin Club Girl's Cleavage Got Her Blasted [PICS] by HARDDON: 3:28pm On Jul 16, 2016
Maxineng:
Nigerians can condemn. Its a club not church

Thank u.

The seller must select a spot n be able to showcase her goods open airly !

These guys casting her wudnt hesitate to hvba taste in d secret . infact some r wanking right now with this pix
Re: Benin Club Girl's Cleavage Got Her Blasted [PICS] by addizzle(f): 3:50pm On Jul 16, 2016
Jakumo:

Addizzle I would sell my car in exchange for the privilege of seeing you in a revealing two-piece Brazilian bikini just once, and I will sign documents to prove my seriousness with this pledge. Ahem, is that REALLY your profile picture ?
funny dude... yep dats me.. pls don't sell ur car oooo
Re: Benin Club Girl's Cleavage Got Her Blasted [PICS] by fullz: 4:12pm On Jul 16, 2016
... Oluwa save me from karishika...
Re: Benin Club Girl's Cleavage Got Her Blasted [PICS] by fullz: 4:16pm On Jul 16, 2016
TPAND:
Who are the Nigerians there in the comment. You mean bad-mouthers, scorners and judgemental people who don't see the log in their own eyes but judge others.

Real Nigerians have time for pressing national issues not focusing and commenting on youths who have chosen to. Waste their life away

all the comments done by the common sense revolution has not brought any change. Leave politics for politifians.
Re: Benin Club Girl's Cleavage Got Her Blasted [PICS] by whitebeard(m): 5:24pm On Jul 16, 2016
cute nipples

Re: Benin Club Girl's Cleavage Got Her Blasted [PICS] by Miznel(f): 5:58pm On Jul 16, 2016
teekay213:
i don't understand some ladies...does she think because she dress like this,a man will put her in a house and call her wife.
and u think She's interested in being called a wife
Re: Benin Club Girl's Cleavage Got Her Blasted [PICS] by emi14: 6:34pm On Jul 16, 2016
Nigerians complain alot. Morality Morality yet immorality is alive in the country. That lady met the demand of clubbing. Go to church night vigil and see well dressed women. What are you actually doing in the club. Travel to south or east Africa and see boobs and bams. Timidity is your problems. Nonsense!!!
Re: Benin Club Girl's Cleavage Got Her Blasted [PICS] by Cityguy: 7:24pm On Jul 16, 2016
teekay213:
Everything doesn't have to be about house, wife. World does not end there cos a man 'puts' a woman in his house.
Re: Benin Club Girl's Cleavage Got Her Blasted [PICS] by Mom007(f): 7:31pm On Jul 16, 2016
teekay213:
Brother, this one is not thinking about husband now. Na customers she dey find and she is advertising her wares!
Re: Benin Club Girl's Cleavage Got Her Blasted [PICS] by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 16, 2016
kennygee:

Her boobs are not sagged. No boobs as big as that can defy the law of gravity, real men, know this.

However, she should be at a strip club. I can see her damn areola in that thing she calls a top.

Girls like this have a mission, karishika things.

Shatttttaaaaappppp!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' / Top 10 Countries With The Most Beautiful Girls In The World / Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.