Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

How My Friend Got A Job That Gave Him N5m In Just Four Months - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How My Friend Got A Job That Gave Him N5m In Just Four Months (38130 Views)

A Job That Pays Well Or A Job That Offers Experience / I Was Scammed For An Fg Job That I Thought I Was Paying For. / My Friend Got This Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Friend Got A Job That Gave Him N5m In Just Four Months by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 16, 2016
Re: How My Friend Got A Job That Gave Him N5m In Just Four Months by geesilver(m): 6:41pm On Jul 16, 2016
Fedayeen02:
You are known for bringing in fake storie and one one mod will push it to FP

When wil God even pick your calls self
Lie detector or hatred........u badt gaan o.

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Got A Job That Gave Him N5m In Just Four Months by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 16, 2016
Fedayeen02:
You are known for bringing in fake storie and one one mod will push it to FP

When wil God even pick your calls self

God don picj im call already...He's now on FP...any qualms?
Re: How My Friend Got A Job That Gave Him N5m In Just Four Months by Antoeni(m): 6:43pm On Jul 16, 2016
So when re we seeing dis ur friend?
Re: How My Friend Got A Job That Gave Him N5m In Just Four Months by geesilver(m): 6:44pm On Jul 16, 2016
idu1:
This guy sef.

Hallucination is his hobby
Who no like better things make e talk.
Re: How My Friend Got A Job That Gave Him N5m In Just Four Months by mekybabe1: 6:44pm On Jul 16, 2016
Op, abeg no vex. How can I reach you? I need a job. Thanks
Re: How My Friend Got A Job That Gave Him N5m In Just Four Months by Princepoint(m): 6:47pm On Jul 16, 2016
That what happens when transperency meet hardwork and hardwork meet fulfilment
Re: How My Friend Got A Job That Gave Him N5m In Just Four Months by shuggah(m): 6:48pm On Jul 16, 2016
Icecream4U:
Instead of Mr Philip sending quotation to your email for you to print and give to a client, why didn't he send the quotation directly to the client's email?

what's bureaucracy?
Re: How My Friend Got A Job That Gave Him N5m In Just Four Months by Angelyna(f): 6:49pm On Jul 16, 2016
God of infinite mercies, please hearken unto my voice too and let my success sound like a lie very soon... Congrats bro... Never despise your humble beginning

2 Likes

Re: How My Friend Got A Job That Gave Him N5m In Just Four Months by Ask4delaw(m): 6:50pm On Jul 16, 2016
Icecream4U:
Instead of Mr Philip sending quotation to your email for you to print and give to a client, why didn't he send the quotation directly to the client's email?

Abi ooo, wondering too

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Got A Job That Gave Him N5m In Just Four Months by Diplomaticbeing(m): 6:52pm On Jul 16, 2016
Fake story! This was just an edited version of a similar story (all the characters in the story are almost the same: youth corper, friends laughing at him at the inception, became a friend with the family and been loved, one-man oil company, been offered employment and made a millionaire overnight, Port Harcourt, etc) that was posted here some months ago, where the writer claimed that he had just finished youth service but took a temporary work as a cyber cafe attendant, met and rendered photocopying services to a post-graduate pregnant woman who refused to pay him after the job (typing and printing her MSc dissertation) was done and even bullied him on top of it. ... one who later connected him to her oil dealer husband, and he developed a good personal relationship with the family and served them diligently, which in turn resulted in the man making him a millionaire overnight through employing him in his one-man oil business. etc.

As far as it's not a rocket science for one to come across a stranger that can help willingly with no ulterior motives, yet I still insist that this particular story and its ilks are fake.

7 Likes

Re: How My Friend Got A Job That Gave Him N5m In Just Four Months by Anabel(f): 6:52pm On Jul 16, 2016
I no just understand sef!
Re: How My Friend Got A Job That Gave Him N5m In Just Four Months by Maski87: 6:53pm On Jul 16, 2016
Maybe some people don go rob bullion van
Re: How My Friend Got A Job That Gave Him N5m In Just Four Months by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 16, 2016
And this fake story made front page. All this mumu mod sef
Re: How My Friend Got A Job That Gave Him N5m In Just Four Months by addizzle(f): 6:58pm On Jul 16, 2016
doubting Thomas everywhere... d God I serve is a God of Wonders... so stop hating on dat guy
Re: How My Friend Got A Job That Gave Him N5m In Just Four Months by kgr8mike(m): 7:01pm On Jul 16, 2016
Please dear if more hands are needed, I am available.

Meanwhile, congratulations. This is blessing!!!

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks
Re: How My Friend Got A Job That Gave Him N5m In Just Four Months by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 16, 2016
sirma:

I claim favours of this kind in my life and into my family in Jesus name
i will say amin to dat
Re: How My Friend Got A Job That Gave Him N5m In Just Four Months by Seungid1(f): 7:03pm On Jul 16, 2016
lalasticlala:

grin
b
Lalastic my crush. Are you truly a robot?
Re: How My Friend Got A Job That Gave Him N5m In Just Four Months by poketoholo01(m): 7:04pm On Jul 16, 2016
5million wetin? Pls take am easy, how much is the boss's profit to begin with?

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Got A Job That Gave Him N5m In Just Four Months by babyfaceafrica: 7:06pm On Jul 16, 2016
This OP sef....kontinue!!!!

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Got A Job That Gave Him N5m In Just Four Months by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 16, 2016
Because dem dey pick 5 million for road.

Even Dangote's Refinery no go fit yield a profit after tax wey go make an employee eligible to 5 million dividend.

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Got A Job That Gave Him N5m In Just Four Months by beautycrush24(f): 7:21pm On Jul 16, 2016
Screenshot of the N5 million alert or.......

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Got A Job That Gave Him N5m In Just Four Months by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 16, 2016
addizzle:
doubting Thomas everywhere... d God I serve is a God of Wonders... so stop hating on dat guy

Na people like you be the problem of Nigeria.

Disect the guys story rationally, you go find out say eim be pathological liar!

No gas business go churn out that kind profit for an employee today...not even LNG!

2 Likes

Re: How My Friend Got A Job That Gave Him N5m In Just Four Months by Ajewealth123(m): 7:23pm On Jul 16, 2016
lalasticlala:

grin
so the story na lie this one wey lala dey laugh

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Got A Job That Gave Him N5m In Just Four Months by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 16, 2016
nice one
Re: How My Friend Got A Job That Gave Him N5m In Just Four Months by icyprince020(m): 7:24pm On Jul 16, 2016
By the power and the anointing bestored on my papa,Dr d.k olukoya,i claim and tap into the anointing of this testimony.amen by fire!!!
Re: How My Friend Got A Job That Gave Him N5m In Just Four Months by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 16, 2016
i swear he pain the guy pass he dey pain geh wey juz dey av sex 4 d first time
Re: How My Friend Got A Job That Gave Him N5m In Just Four Months by Vince77(m): 7:25pm On Jul 16, 2016
Fedayeen02:
You are laughing because you know I'm saying the truth. Stop giving him attention or better stilllet his thread be among thoseb[b]early mmorning short stories[/b] that no body cares about

Thank you Buratai the snale charmer cheesy.

Modified;

So you finally push this lies again to Fp. Only that guy wears corper cap and board taxi in all his stories

I thought i was d only one who dont care abt those story threads.
Re: How My Friend Got A Job That Gave Him N5m In Just Four Months by joey150(m): 7:36pm On Jul 16, 2016
AirSultan:
i don't want to know whether or not this is true but dang its inspiring.
you don change to woman??

Hustle is real oh

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Got A Job That Gave Him N5m In Just Four Months by VictorAB: 7:38pm On Jul 16, 2016
onismate:
This is a story about my friend, how he got a job that changed his life. Read....

Few months back while I was still serving as a corp member. The federal Government was yet to activate the months alert on my phone, we were yet to be paid the month’s allowee. I was going to my PPA and I had a little money on me. I had to use my corper power to be stopping any car I find going towards my direction. I had my NYSC cap on me. I stopped some who refused to carry me. But I no blame them. They felt corpers love free ride a lot. One that I stopped, it was a lady that was driving the car. Na so she just whined down the glass. I begged if she could take me to my destination. She asked how much I was willing to pay. I told her that I only had N100 on me. The she looked at me. Her facial reaction looked as if she should slap. “Look corper, don’t you ever stop my car if you don’t have money,” she said as she zoomed off. “Chaiii,” I thought she would even be considerate as a lady. Na so I stay there till one car was passing by. I was even scared of stopping it but I managed to use my corpers cap to stop it, and it stopped. The driver was a mid-aged man. He said he was going towards Port Harcourt. And that was my direction though I won’t get to Port Harcourt. Well he asked me to come in.
As we move towards my location, we began chatting. He asked me my name and school I graduated from. I told him my name, and that I graduated from Federal University of Agriculture (Funaab). He asked me my state of origin. At first I became scared, hoping he doesn’t want to kidnap me. Because kidnapping is rampant in Rivers state. He told me his name is Mr Philip and said he’s the CEO of a new oil and gas servicing firm in Port Harcourt. I was just amazed when he said he’s the CEO of an oil and gas serving firm. Because he was looking casual without much swag. My orientation when he said he was the CEO of his oil firm, I thought it was a huge oil and gas firm. I be don think say the man was sitting untop of money. Not until he told me he only has one employee which is himself. I be don think say I don hammer. You need to see the way I frowned my face as if I lost a jackpot. After much talk, he gave me his complimentary card and dropped me where I was supposed to drop before going his way.
In the evening, I called his line and appreciated him for dropping me off with his car. He said he liked people like me who are smart, intelligent and purpose oriented. Na so I appreciate him compliment.
3 weeks later, Mr Philip called me. He said he had a client in Buguma were I was staying that he wants to supply Marine gas to. And that I should send him my email address so he would send me the quotations for the client so I print and send it to him. At first I began wondering if this Mr Philip is not up to a scam. “Because you barely know me.” “You just took me in your car once and you want to send quotation to someone through me.” To me it doesn’t really add up. As Mr Philip was still talking on phone, I was just wondering what to tell him. Whether to tell him ‘No’ or “yes.” I had to cut the call and told him that I will call him back. I had to think about it. My friends who were around were laughing at that I don enter one chance. But I thought about it. Since its just to print email and send it to someone. But another thought came up. What of if he was trying to set me up to be kidnapped. As I was thinking about it, Mr Philip called again. He saw that I was sounding afraid. He said I shouldn’t be scared, since I am a corper, that he will even send the client to corpers lodge to take the quotations. I tell say “No problem,” and I sent him my email address. He sent the quotations and I printed it out. Na so I begin wait for call to know the next step. After 2 hours, the client called that he was on his way out of Buguma. And that I should wait for him at the corpers lodge gate so he can collect the quotation. I went to the gate, I and two of my friends to wait. Because I no wan just take chances. As we waited, a find white venza drove by and stopped at our front. The driver whind down and asked who he was speaking with on phone. I told him I was the one. He apologized for delaying. I gave him the quotations and he left. I called Mr Philip that I have delivered the quotation. He thanked me and sent airtime to me. I was happy.
As time went on, Mr Philip will call and said he was out of town. He would send me transport fare and send me to deliver quotations to some companies.
One day, I decided to visit his office in Abuloma Jetty in Port Harcourt. It was just a room in one big complex. He welcomed me and we talked so well. He said he would love me to join him in that company. He wants me to be marketing and distributing gases to company as he is trying to face gas business squarely. But I was so gullible that I underrated him and the business. I was yet to understand that he was giving me employment on a platter of gold. I was even yet to understand that gas business is the ink thing now. Na so I begin do shakara. I told him I will think about it since it’s a few weeks before my passing out. He said he just liked me. That I will be his first employee and infact he doesn’t send people on an errand like the way he sends me. He just wants to integrate me as he raises huge money to venture into the business because he is bidding for a big Government contract.
I told my friends about Mr Philips offer, many of them discouraged me. They mocked me, feeling marine gas, gas is not a lucrative business. That he (Mr Philip) is trying to play on my intelligence, and I was being fooled. I never knew that them too were gullible as me. Because some of them studied accounting and commercial courses in school so they only understand oil and not gas.
As time went on, I had no choice because there is no job. I took Mr Philips offer with an open heart and hand. After my POP, I am no longer a corper, some of my friends went back home while I stayed in Mr Philip house with his family. I gave my best as I worked, delivering gases to companies. I was just the chief marketer. For three months I was not paid but I was hopeful in the business. I even help in drafting out big companies that we contact if they need gases.
In the 4th month, first week, we landed huge marine gas supply contract. We were so busy throughout the month that My Oga, Mr Philip employed more hands. At the end of the month, N5m was paid into my account by the company. I was shocked. I thought it was too much according to what I told Mr Philip. He said the money is even too small for the commitment and job I was doing. That if it were bigger companies, they will pay me more, but we are just starting and as time goes on, he will increase it. Chaiii, na so my life don change ooo. Thank God I didn’t listen to my friends.
This is my 6th month in the company and we are getting bigger and better. More workers are coming in. Never despise your humble beginning. And am sure am going to make more money.

http://www.hovabuzz.com/frontline/1173-i-got-a-job-that-gave-me-n5m-in-4-months

This OP sha, with stories that don't add up.

Same with his First Bank App Story:

https://www.nairaland.com/3219181/how-mobile-app-saved-me

He made a Transfer of Over N200,000 from an FBN mobile App to GTBank without a use of a Token. Meanwhile transfer of 50k and above on a First Bank App requires a Token.

Softly with your Fiction.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Friend Got A Job That Gave Him N5m In Just Four Months by OMAR12: 7:40pm On Jul 16, 2016
how Una no go claim favour when Una hear 5million, me too I claim am too ;Dhow Una no go claim favour when Una hear 5million, me too I claim am too
Re: How My Friend Got A Job That Gave Him N5m In Just Four Months by Abodunrin07(m): 7:43pm On Jul 16, 2016
That's motivating

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Just Got Shortlisted For NAF Dssc Recruitment - I Need Advise / 9 Jobs In Nigeria That Dont Require A University Degree / Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.