Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

True Love Series (episode 2) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Love Series (episode 2) (1018 Views)

Is There Still True Love? / Story: Adventure With Aunty Caro (18 +) - Season 1 Episode 2 / TRUE LOVE: You Will Cry When You Watch This Amazing Wedding Entrance Video Blowi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

True Love Series (episode 2) by ifeben(m): 8:04am On Jul 16, 2016
Bishop T.D Jakes once told of a story. He said, “Just the other day, a young lady pushing a man in a wheelchair came to the front of the church. His body twisted and his face was permanently contorted into a sneer. Slumped over in his wheelchair, the man seemed oblivious to his surroundings. I walked down the steps of the pulpit to speak to her, so that I could ascertain what their needs were.

I was sure she was an attendant assigned to care for the poor, unfortunate soul whose condition left him helpless and disfigured. I leaned down near her ear and whispered, ‘what may I do to assist you?’ I was almost sure that she wanted prayer for her patient. To my greatest shock, she introduced the man as her husband. With a strong chin and a stiff upper lip, she said she and her husband wanted to join the church. She spoke with pride, as if he were standing beside her in a three-piece suit.

I stumbled for words, embarrassed by my assumption yet sorry for their predicament. As I searched for words to answer her, she reached down to ... read the full story here http://inspiredcrib.com/2016/05/29/true-love-series-episode-2/

(1) (Reply)

If Your Life Had A Soundtrack, Which Artist, Album, Or Song Would It Be? / How And When Did You Meet Your Current Fiancee / 11 Pictures That Shows Different Between A Man And A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.