Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,387 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

HELP, My Girlfriend And Her Mother Are After Me Spiritually. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP, My Girlfriend And Her Mother Are After Me Spiritually. (834 Views)

12 Ways To Make Up With Your Girlfriend And Show Her You Truly Care / 10 Commandments Every Girlfriend And Wife Need To Follow During The World Cup / Slay Queens Now Securing Their Future Husbands Spiritually (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP, My Girlfriend And Her Mother Are After Me Spiritually. by Udmaster(m): 8:48am On Jul 16, 2016
Let me make it brief.
I have been dating Anna for the past one and half yrs now(though I have other side chicks.)
she stays in Abuja, I meet her whenever I enter Nigeria to meet some Business patners and stuffs like that,
I base in Florida but do many of my biz in China. So I am not having a big space of time to be seeing her regularly except I enter Naija.
My worry now is that My Girl and the mother want me to sent her brother abroad to join me..
I have rejected the idea completely but my girlfriend and the mother will have none of that.
They keeps disturbing me on phone even the brother is pestering me on my fb inbox.
THE PROBLEM NOW IS THAT
I am seeing them in my dreams now warning me sternly to send their brother abroad or I will see the consequences.
Matured Reply Pls, How Do I Sort This Problem Out?
I hate Fetish Stuffs.
They are Esan people from Edo state.(pls am not generalizing esan people)
Sometimes I hear strange noises around me.

MATURED ADVICE PLS.
Re: HELP, My Girlfriend And Her Mother Are After Me Spiritually. by Udmaster(m): 8:51am On Jul 16, 2016
I saw them in my dream in a scary mode last night. Cc: Lalasticlala, pls I need a variety of Advice.
Re: HELP, My Girlfriend And Her Mother Are After Me Spiritually. by Destined2win: 8:53am On Jul 16, 2016
Your imagination is not helping issues.
Re: HELP, My Girlfriend And Her Mother Are After Me Spiritually. by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 16, 2016
I personally don't believe in this thing called "spiritual' shiit ...it was everything in ur mind coZ u think too much that even in ur dreams you see them...
Re: HELP, My Girlfriend And Her Mother Are After Me Spiritually. by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 16, 2016
angry
Re: HELP, My Girlfriend And Her Mother Are After Me Spiritually. by fingard02k(m): 8:54am On Jul 16, 2016
Is like I've seen this movie. . OP shey na Jim Iyke and Oge okoye act the film?
Re: HELP, My Girlfriend And Her Mother Are After Me Spiritually. by Laveda(f): 8:54am On Jul 16, 2016
Why do I find it hard to believe this? Sounds like some cooked up shii grin
Re: HELP, My Girlfriend And Her Mother Are After Me Spiritually. by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 16, 2016

Boy u are having malaria cheesy grin
Re: HELP, My Girlfriend And Her Mother Are After Me Spiritually. by Udmaster(m): 8:55am On Jul 16, 2016
Laveda:
Why do I find it hard to believe this? Sounds like some cooked up shii grin
I need serious advice pls. Am damn serious
Re: HELP, My Girlfriend And Her Mother Are After Me Spiritually. by Laveda(f): 8:56am On Jul 16, 2016
Udmaster:
I need serious advice pls. Am damn serious

Advisers are coming, just wait..
Re: HELP, My Girlfriend And Her Mother Are After Me Spiritually. by nnamdi1993: 8:59am On Jul 16, 2016
Na wa for u self ooo,is she ur wife? Break up wit her joor
Re: HELP, My Girlfriend And Her Mother Are After Me Spiritually. by sorextee(m): 9:00am On Jul 16, 2016
Na wa o. Is she ur wife? What happened to your BREAK UP button? Him battery die? There re lots of girls in Florida, na one Esan naija babe dey handle ur mumu button.

Let me share a story about one Esan family like dat.
One Esan guy travelled out to study. Whilst there, he got a job. As a result of that, he refused to come back home. He actually fell in love with a whitey. His mum has been worried about his long absence, and let him come home to marry a naija girl. All her pleas fell into Deaf ears.

She now decided to do the juju style. At midnight, she was roasting a fetish yam, while her son abroad, was perceiving the aroma over there. Few weeks later, the guy came back. His life became miserable. To cut the story short, he died at the end. Let me just stop here.
Re: HELP, My Girlfriend And Her Mother Are After Me Spiritually. by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 16, 2016
well first and foremost, for the fact that the girl and her mother are putting financial burdens on your head, means they only want to use you as their ATM, the lady in particular dont love you, she is only after your money and for the fact that you now see them in your dreams, means they are now using diabolical means to make you succumb to their demands. OP i will advice you to tell your pastor everything and cut all ties with the lady. these are the type of ladies that kill their husbands just to take all his properties.

1 Like

Re: HELP, My Girlfriend And Her Mother Are After Me Spiritually. by Udmaster(m): 9:02am On Jul 16, 2016
TrapQueen77:
I personally don't believe in this thing called "spiritual' shiit ...it was everything in ur mind coZ u think too much that even in ur dreams you see them...

her mother is dangerous, I have seen what they did to their father.
Re: HELP, My Girlfriend And Her Mother Are After Me Spiritually. by rokaine: 9:03am On Jul 16, 2016
Just pray and avoid communication with them as long as you didn't promise her marriage.not all ESAN are bad people. Be prayerful God will see u through.
Re: HELP, My Girlfriend And Her Mother Are After Me Spiritually. by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 16, 2016
Udmaster:
her mother is dangerous, I have seen what they did to their father.

There's no juju in Florida na ooo... Their black magic can't go thru, it needs passport and visa ... tongue

Maybe bcoz u promised them before tat u will help her broda tats y now they want u to do it
Re: HELP, My Girlfriend And Her Mother Are After Me Spiritually. by Udmaster(m): 9:08am On Jul 16, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
well first and foremost, for the fact that the girl and her mother are putting financial burdens on your head, means they only want to use you as their ATM, the lady in particular dont love you, she is only after your money and for the fact that you now see them in your dreams, means they are now using diabolical means to make you succumb to their demands. OP i will advice you to tell your pastor everything and cut all ties with the lady. these are the type of ladies that kill their husbands just to take all his properties.
I can help the brother but their method looks suspicious.
I smell danger.
Re: HELP, My Girlfriend And Her Mother Are After Me Spiritually. by Ab025(m): 9:10am On Jul 16, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Yes, it does exist..... Even witches that are human beings are everywhere and can disturb people in their dreams.

I advise the poster to be very prayerful.
Re: HELP, My Girlfriend And Her Mother Are After Me Spiritually. by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 16, 2016
Udmaster:
I can help the brother but their method looks suspicious.
I smell danger.
yeah exactly bro, the life of the op is in danger, if care is not taken they will start controlling him as a puppet. he needs GOD.

1 Like

Re: HELP, My Girlfriend And Her Mother Are After Me Spiritually. by Udmaster(m): 9:11am On Jul 16, 2016
sorextee:
Na wa o. Is she ur wife? What happened to your BREAK UP button? Him battery die? There re lots of girls in Florida, na one Esan naija babe dey handle ur mumu button.

Let me share a story about one Esan family like dat.
One Esan guy travelled out to study. Whilst there, he got a job. As a result of that, he refused to come back home. He actually fell in love with a whitey. His mum has been worried about his long absence, and let him come home to marry a naija girl. All her pleas fell into Deaf ears.

She now decided to do the juju style. At midnight, she was roasting a fetish yam, while her son abroad, was perceiving the aroma over there. Few weeks later, the guy came back. His life became miserable. To cut the story short, he died at the end. Let me just stop here.
sad story.
Re: HELP, My Girlfriend And Her Mother Are After Me Spiritually. by sorextee(m): 9:13am On Jul 16, 2016
Madam no talk so. I used to bliv juju no dey cross red Sea. Till it happened to my close frnd.

TrapQueen77:

There's no juju in Florida na ooo... Their black magic can't go thru, it needs passport and visa ... tongue

Maybe bcoz u promised them before tat u will help her broda tats y now they want u to do it
Re: HELP, My Girlfriend And Her Mother Are After Me Spiritually. by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 16, 2016
Udmaster:
I saw them in my dream in a scary mode last night.
Cc: Lalasticlala, pls I need a variety of Advice.
U my friend need to totally change Ur way of life. All those side chick n all other ungodly BS U do need to end. Truth is U're under attack. You need to get closer to God, inform Ur pastor too, that's if You have one.

Remember Your life is at stake, ignore all these childish comments You are reading here & do something.
Re: HELP, My Girlfriend And Her Mother Are After Me Spiritually. by Udmaster(m): 9:17am On Jul 16, 2016
Ab025:

Yes, it does exist..... Even witches that are human beings are everywhere and can disturb people in their dreams.

I advise the poster to be very prayerful.
I am praying, just now, am not getting my whats going on with me, I am hearing strange noise in the house.
Re: HELP, My Girlfriend And Her Mother Are After Me Spiritually. by Udmaster(m): 9:21am On Jul 16, 2016
Vikings007:
U my friend need to totally change Ur way of life. All those side chick n all other ungodly BS U do need to end. Truth is U're under attack. You need to get closer to God, inform Ur pastor too, that's if You have one.

Remember Your life is at stake, ignore all these childish comments You are reading here & do something.
thanks man. Strange voices is whatam hearing now in the haux and itz scary.

1 Like

Re: HELP, My Girlfriend And Her Mother Are After Me Spiritually. by Duchessree(f): 9:22am On Jul 16, 2016
op go for deliverance grin
Re: HELP, My Girlfriend And Her Mother Are After Me Spiritually. by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 16, 2016
Udmaster:
thanks man. Strange voices is whatam hearing now in the haux and itz scary.
You know what to do, I've got my own experience. Doing nothing & hoping it will just stop will be the biggest shock of Your life.

All the best.
Re: HELP, My Girlfriend And Her Mother Are After Me Spiritually. by Udmaster(m): 9:26am On Jul 16, 2016
ruggedised:
Boy u are having malaria cheesy grin
malaria? Datz sahara sh*t illness. No i dnt fk wit dat

(1) (Reply)

As A Kid, Can You Relate To This Pix? / Assistance Needed Urgently By Obiora / Photo Of Typical Nigerian Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.