Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Mr Nairaland 2016 Interview Update - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr Nairaland 2016 Interview Update (13706 Views)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / I Cant Just Stand The Insult.here If I Contest For Mr Nairaland / I Would Love To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 Interview Update by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 16, 2016
Laveda:

I left too sad

My dear, it seems we're in the wrong thread o, na transgenders full am sad
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 Interview Update by Laveda(f): 4:01pm On Jul 16, 2016
skarlett:

My dear, it seems we're in the wrong thread o, na transgenders full am sad
grin

Nah so I just dey see too
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 Interview Update by TamedWolf90: 4:03pm On Jul 16, 2016
BloodyCrook:

When I become a criminal like you that threatens teenage girls offline and stupid enough to leave a trail, I will know how to answer you.

I dare you to send just one more threat of life or harm offline again, just one. Only Just one. And if this year passes without you regretting that action I will deactivate my account!

You be fool

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 Interview Update by KINGinVAHALA: 4:20pm On Jul 16, 2016
TamedWolf90:

Go for Kinginvahala.....
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 Interview Update by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 16, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
wink yea i did, trust me, u will like it

so its a YES right smiley
Oh hell NO grin

Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 Interview Update by KINGinVAHALA: 4:23pm On Jul 16, 2016
TamedWolf90:

lwkmh, please ignore him bro, let him continue roaming Nairaland ranting.
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 Interview Update by TamedWolf90: 4:26pm On Jul 16, 2016
BloodyCrook:

When I become a criminal like you that threatens teenage girls offline and stupid enough to leave a trail, I will know how to answer you.

I dare you to send just one more threat of life or harm offline again, just one. Only Just one. And if this year passes without you regretting that action I will deactivate my account!

Like anybody recognizes your irrelevant account..

You should becareful the kind of people you pick fight with and stop forming what you are not.... Imagine this boy telling me I do offline threats, Nigga if I don't like what you post, I come out and tell you point blank.....

Keep quoteing me and spew trash but I will give you an advice , . PUT YOUR MOUTH WHERE YOUR MONEY iS

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 Interview Update by TamedWolf90: 4:33pm On Jul 16, 2016
BloodyCrook:
Petty Malefactor! I will take you seriously when I get another offline report of your criminal activities and I will show you how serious GSM threats are taken in this country.

Until then, I won't mind trolling with you just for kicks.

Lol, GSM threats ko, DSTV activity ni...
I quoted you because instead of correcting someone if you don't like things about them... You went ahead to threaten them also... Talk about Hypocrisy..
Uncle EFCC, Brother DSS, others are busy putting their lives on the line in the fight for justice out there and you are here on Nairaland forming TERMINATOR....get a life dude

You are nothing but your name, BLOODY CROOK...I have better things to do so troll with yourself..I won't reply you again before you start feeling important MR CIVIL RIGHTS, mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 Interview Update by Smellymouth: 4:33pm On Jul 16, 2016
Jarizod:
grin grin
Abi u don single ni..If u single then King Solomon was single also grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 Interview Update by opsyswagg: 4:38pm On Jul 16, 2016
the guy have breach the rule was the next for him bro
Fynestboi:

Am sure you know that's not allowed here?
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 Interview Update by KingRex1(m): 4:39pm On Jul 16, 2016
Chicent:

my broda are u saw what am see... O su mi ooooo
LOL, i dunno what you seeing tongue
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 Interview Update by opsyswagg: 4:40pm On Jul 16, 2016
the guy don dey fear for the interview cool cool
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 Interview Update by opsyswagg: 4:42pm On Jul 16, 2016
that time.. for my contestant is some hw can u change the time... dat day is ok but the time.. because he will still be in work....
wristbangle:

Dear when did he pulled out?

At contestants, due to the latest information we are just receiving concerning some people pulling out from the contest, we will have to adjust the timetable and if in anyway it's not going to be convenient for you on your scheduled date, kindly notify us. Thanks
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 Interview Update by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 16, 2016
TamedWolf90:

Go for Kinginvahala.....

I heard he is a cultist, how true is that?

4 Likes

Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 Interview Update by opsyswagg: 4:45pm On Jul 16, 2016
u heard then adewumiopeyemi is thebest choice u wount regret voting him dear.. check his pics out and see wink wink wink
DiAmOnDrUbY:

Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 Interview Update by opsyswagg: 4:50pm On Jul 16, 2016
vote for ur main man adewumiopeyemi
PROVERBZ:
I DON SHOW SHA abg who I go vote sef
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 Interview Update by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 16, 2016
opsyswagg:
u heard then adewumiopeyemi is thebest choice u wount regret voting him dear.. check his pics out and see wink wink wink

His monicker is too long hian angry
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 Interview Update by opsyswagg: 4:54pm On Jul 16, 2016
dear monicker doesn't mean dear is what he can offer will judge dear.. he need ur support.. and he wount disappoint u dear.. u can check him out dear adewumiopeyemi
DiAmOnDrUbY:

His monicker is too long hian angry
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 Interview Update by TamedWolf90: 4:57pm On Jul 16, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:

I wouldn't know if he is and sincerely I'm voting for his personality not how or what he enjoined himself with... And you can also call him out and ask him..he will definitely give you an honest answer...people that will vote for fynestboi won't vote for him cause he is a MOD, they are voting for who he is not what he is.... Hope I have tried in answering you...
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 Interview Update by dollyjoy(f): 5:00pm On Jul 16, 2016
What is even wrong with some people undecided
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 Interview Update by devilmaycry: 5:04pm On Jul 16, 2016
wristbangle:
Good morning to you all. I remain my amicable self, Wristbangle cheesy

This is to bring your notice that the awaiting Mr. Nairaland Interview will commence on Monday 18th-22nd, July.

Five/six contestants are schedule to be interviewed daily right from 18th-22nd, July. 6pm is the time

Here's the time table for the interview cool

18th July, 2016:

KENNETH205
DRISKLEF
DONARIOK
VIZKIZ
MrDOjo
CUTEZT

19th July, 2016:

FALCONEY
ADEWUMIOPEYEMI
ICHOMMY
LORDNICVUITTON
DEVILMAYCRY

20th July, 2016:

ACCESSME
RYABCOOL
JUSTDULLA
IAMDOTUNE
KUNLEAKINPELU00
PRINCEAKINS

21st July, 2016:

KINGINVAHALA
PHOTOSHOOT
MICROFLUX
FRANCHISE21
ELDAILLEST
REIYVINN

22nd July, 2016:

FYNESTBOI
GOLOR
PIPERSON
ZIKDOCHI
IAMKINGZLEE

Warning: The interviews will follow structured steps, therefore, no interview shall be re-conducted/re-scheduled for any contestant that misses his own interview. This is to avoid disorderliness.

*Your suggestions and opinions will be taken into consideration*

Thank you all cool

Cc:
Tosyne2much
Dygeasy
Dominique
. Nyc one....goodluck to other Contestants
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 Interview Update by omonighoblessing(f): 5:21pm On Jul 16, 2016
PRESTIGERYHME:
daza Geh

in waitin
cheesy
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 Interview Update by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 5:44pm On Jul 16, 2016
TamedWolf90:

I wouldn't know if he is and sincerely I'm voting for his personality not how or what he enjoined himself with... And you can also call him out and ask him..he will definitely give you an honest answer...people that will vote for fynestboi won't vote for him cause he is a MOD, they are voting for who he is not what he is.... Hope I have tried in answering you...
nmuuuaahh
"kisses"

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 Interview Update by princeakins(m): 6:03pm On Jul 16, 2016
dollyjoy:
What is even wrong with some people undecided

How do u mean pretty
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 Interview Update by reciprokal: 6:08pm On Jul 16, 2016
TamedWolf90:

Like anybody recognizes your irrelevant account..

You should becareful the kind of people you pick fight with and stop forming what you are not.... Imagine this boy telling me I do offline threats, Nigga if I don't like what you post, I come out and tell you point blank.....

Keep quoteing me and spew trash but I will give you an advice , . PUT YOUR MOUTH WHERE YOUR MONEY iS

If I boast and won't keep my promise, I will simply post your messages to teenage girls here and that will be the end of the matter. I want to take you beyond Nairaland and pull the weight of reality upon your neck.

I know nairaland is the only means through which you judge your worth and value. You're actually trying to get another chance of achieving your failed dreams on the pages of Nairaland.

Gang of brutes and unmotivated lazy-bones.
Perennial failure
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 Interview Update by Blessograo(f): 6:09pm On Jul 16, 2016
RYABCOOL, don't worry i'm here for you
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 Interview Update by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 16, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
wink i respect u na

Okay 700million ryt? Isn't dat 2 small, common ask 4 more, dnt be shy smiley
Sigh..

are you lightskin?? No

tall No

Handsome?? No

athletic No

See, I live in the US and I drive a 28,000 range rover sport, I have a bull terrier dog named sherry...

So you see you're not on my level angry

No offeinse
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 Interview Update by princeakins(m): 6:38pm On Jul 16, 2016
Blessograo:
RYABCOOL, don't worry i'm here for you
cool
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 Interview Update by KINGinVAHALA: 7:01pm On Jul 16, 2016
devilmaycry:
. Nyc one....goodluck to other Contestants

Same to you boss!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Me (sexy Pics Inside) / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Player Is Nothing But A Woman With A Dick / Black Vs Yellow Skin Ladies, Which One Do You Prefer (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.