Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

The Chategories Of People Who Don't Want Igbos In SW/NORTHERN NIGERIA...#FACTS. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Chategories Of People Who Don't Want Igbos In SW/NORTHERN NIGERIA...#FACTS. (5456 Views)

Nigeria: Facts about the six (6) geopolitical zones explained (Photos). / Chategories Of People Who Don't Want Igbos In SW/NORTHERN NIGERIA...#FACTS. / Arewa Quit Notice: Traditional Rulers Want Igbos To Invest In Southeast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Chategories Of People Who Don't Want Igbos In SW/NORTHERN NIGERIA...#FACTS. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 16, 2016
Thewrath:

You don see small pikin wey you dey tell na!

I am very serious brother, why should i lie on the internet? This is an anonymous forum naaa so there is no incentive to lying. The family is at a loss as to how to evict the igbos from the two properties. I no fit jst dey give you specifics broda, the thing tire everybody for family ooooo.

This is the plight of millions of yoruba families, igbos don take over with unpaid rents ooooo and they dont wanna go back to the east.
Re: The Chategories Of People Who Don't Want Igbos In SW/NORTHERN NIGERIA...#FACTS. by Thewrath(m): 3:26pm On Jul 16, 2016
Alcatraz001:

The last time i checked, the Oil belongs to the South SOuth, so why arent they the ones insulting and flooding our states? like i have said before, the igbos will be the onea to bear the brunt of the fall out of the mass migration west ward when the very poor of the yorubas feel they cant take it anymore. I am sure you saw what happened in britain? The people wi speak up when they cant take it anymore. Additionally, the argument that it is only lagos that is being crowded in yorubaland is entirely false, the whole of yoruba land is filled with economic migrants "developing" the economies of yoruba states with various vices which have no place in yoruba land. Igbos, please for the sake of peace, develop the east and relocate accordingly.
Who do you think are in the SS,am an Igbo from delta state'anioma and my mom is from binin.its funny how you lots that can't fifferent and Igbo from delta and that of anambra will come online to start telling us who is Igbo and who isn't!
Even inside SE,if an imbaise from IMO state should speak his native dialect,an anambra man won't understand,unless they speak central Igbo.
Re: The Chategories Of People Who Don't Want Igbos In SW/NORTHERN NIGERIA...#FACTS. by felicitywe(m): 3:27pm On Jul 16, 2016
Alcatraz001:

They are being treated like Nigerians so i dont get where the agitations and hate speeches are coming from. What you need to understand is that Nigeria is still a developing nation with allegiance mainly owed to one's ethnic group before the nation, put differently, we have not yet attained nationhood. To this end, igbos should quit being leeches and develop the east, the yorubas wont be hospitable forever. Cracks are already evident in the Yoruba-Igbo relationship especially as it concerns the ownership of Lagos, the present generation of yoruba youths are shells shocked at the hate rhetoric coming from the igbos.
d Igbos r nt only in Lagos but elswhere&they will nvr claim what does nt belong 2 dem.U v dem in ur villages.Sincerely those dat will claim some Part in Lagos knw themselves&r doing dat.Lagos was d former FCT&developed by d gvt but belong 2 some ppl.One day i pray d gbagiyi's will stand up 4 their land.amen.I dnt think d youths of yorubas r worried about d Igbos claiming Lagos.D Igbos dnt do dat&Its nt d youths problem.Their problem is d nigerian state n d yoruba elites just lk d igbos,hausa,ijaw,itskekira,gbagiyi,tiv etc v problems wt their elites.To d yoruba youths federal employmnts r nt there&no finance for investments.d little at d center is being shared among diff ethnic grps even state or ppl frm Ebonyi,Taraba&Yobe v nt occupied their slots.so wen u print d stafflist in an MDA,sort it according ethnic grps or geo zones,states or zones wt less staff will get more 2 equal other states.dat automatically limits d rooms 4 employmnt 4 d youths.besides privitazation n commercialization by d govt.Capitalism has set in properly in nigeria so d youth n every youth must create opportunities 2 succeed on his/her own.I will also advise d Igbos nt 2 think they v arrived by soft peddling their adventure traits.Hardly u see d children of a man dat wrkd hard 2 be rich working hard lk their father.They relax 2 squader d efforts of d old man.Well children of d ordinary r d ones breaking new ground,coming 2 buy properties of d old rich ppl.
Re: The Chategories Of People Who Don't Want Igbos In SW/NORTHERN NIGERIA...#FACTS. by ba7man(m): 3:28pm On Jul 16, 2016
Thewrath:

Then you my friend fall under the jealousy category.
You criminalize a legitimate business to justify your assertion.
The overpopulation results in increased crime rate.

That was taught in pry sch social studies jooor.

As your legit businessmen flock in, so do your criminals adding to the number on ground.

Nothing like jealousy here...... it's common sense.
Re: The Chategories Of People Who Don't Want Igbos In SW/NORTHERN NIGERIA...#FACTS. by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 16, 2016
ba7man:
I'm getting my court judgement in September to evict the Igbo man that's my tenant. undecided

brother, please how much did u spend and long has it taken u up till this point to obtain the court order. Help a brother here abeg.
Re: The Chategories Of People Who Don't Want Igbos In SW/NORTHERN NIGERIA...#FACTS. by 9japride(m): 3:31pm On Jul 16, 2016
Alcatraz001:

The government should develop igbo land? What about the monthly allocations to the eastern states? See brother, i did a national program in enugu, served in Oyo State and currently work in lagos, the truth is the igbos are the ones underdeveloping the east by running away immediately they are of age. Yorubas dont like leaving their region so they are constrained to develop the place and same goes for the northerners safe their shoe makers and mai guard etc.

The igbos need to go back to the east and develop the place or they risk altercations with yorubas soon due to the continuous influx of economic migrants from the east. Nigeria is a jungle and all tribes fight for what they have. The onus and responsibility falls on the igbos to develop their region because there is nowhere like home.
[color=#006600][/color]

How will Igbo land be developed when your govt policies and programmes are anti Igbo? So young men had to move out to secure money then return to develop their homes. Most of the basic amenities in Igbo land are being provided by single individuals. Look at the Niger delta regions, govt at the centre can help develop the area by setting laws to ensure that multinational companies provide basic amenities for those region otherwise they will loose their operating license. Hope when you become a leader tomorrow you won't tow the line of your tribes men to frustrate d development of eastern regions. I hope u are too sophisticated for that?
Re: The Chategories Of People Who Don't Want Igbos In SW/NORTHERN NIGERIA...#FACTS. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 16, 2016
Thewrath:

Who do you think are in the SS,am an Igbo from delta state'anioma and my mom is from binin.its funny how you lots that can't fifferent and Igbo from delta and that of anambra will come online to start telling us who is Igbo and who isn't!
Even inside SE,if an imbaise from IMO state should speak his native dialect,an anambra man won't understand,unless they speak central Igbo.

So what is your response to igbos owing yoruba landlords rent and refusing to quit possession and return to the east?
Re: The Chategories Of People Who Don't Want Igbos In SW/NORTHERN NIGERIA...#FACTS. by Thewrath(m): 3:32pm On Jul 16, 2016
Alcatraz001:

brother, please how much did u spend and long has it taken u up till this point to obtain the court order. Help a brother here abeg.
Kikikiki so are you suggesting you don't want one-Nigeria again?
Re: The Chategories Of People Who Don't Want Igbos In SW/NORTHERN NIGERIA...#FACTS. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 16, 2016
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

How will Igbo land be developed when your govt policies and programmes are anti Igbo? So young men had to move out to secure money then return to develop their homes. Most of the basic amenities in Igbo land are being provided by single individuals. Look at the Niger delta regions, govt at the centre can help develop the area by setting laws to ensure that multinational companies provide basic amenities for those region otherwise they will loose their operating license. Hope when you become a leader tomorrow you won't tow the line of your tribes men to frustrate d development of eastern regions. I hope u are too sophisticated for that?

I want to ask you a question. So you actually think the Southwest has enjoyed infrastructural concessions from the Federal Government to the detriment of the east? Please answer me objectively and honestly !
Re: The Chategories Of People Who Don't Want Igbos In SW/NORTHERN NIGERIA...#FACTS. by Thewrath(m): 3:35pm On Jul 16, 2016
Alcatraz001:

So what is your response to igbos owing yoruba landlords rent and refusing to quit possession and return to the east?
If someone is oweing you rent,you get a court order and evict the person,where the person goes after then is not your business.

Again I ask,why are you not owning properties and doing business in ogun or any other SW state?

1 Like

Re: The Chategories Of People Who Don't Want Igbos In SW/NORTHERN NIGERIA...#FACTS. by 9japride(m): 3:36pm On Jul 16, 2016
Alcatraz001:

The last time i checked, the Oil belongs to the South SOuth, so why arent they the ones insulting and flooding our states? like i have said before, the igbos will be the onea to bear the brunt of the fall out of the mass migration west ward when the very poor of the yorubas feel they cant take it anymore. I am sure you saw what happened in britain? The people wi speak up when they cant take it anymore. Additionally, the argument that it is only lagos that is being crowded in yorubaland is entirely false, the whole of yoruba land is filled with economic migrants "developing" the economies of yoruba states with various vices which have no place in yoruba land. Igbos, please for the sake of peace, develop the east and relocate accordingly.
[color=#006600][/color]

No problem we will, but pls help us tell the federal govt to stop depriving the east of development due to some kind hidden fear I don't know. Any yoruba that attack the igbos out of frustration is a numbskull.
Re: The Chategories Of People Who Don't Want Igbos In SW/NORTHERN NIGERIA...#FACTS. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 16, 2016
Thewrath:

Kikikiki so are you suggesting you don't want one-Nigeria again?

At this rate, most yorubas will want the decongestion of the SW thru the massive relocation of the igbos. That is the general feeling in the west. Take it to the bank.
Re: The Chategories Of People Who Don't Want Igbos In SW/NORTHERN NIGERIA...#FACTS. by ba7man(m): 3:37pm On Jul 16, 2016
Alcatraz001:

You'll need a lawyer first of all.

I've already had a bad experience with a tenant so I was prepared for this one.

You need to give him a 6 month notice to quit and vacate served to him through your lawyer. You need patience here but I served this tenant 6 months to his rent expiration so it still counted.

When the quit notice expires, you can now gather your paperwork.... a good lawyer will do that for you without even bothering you and proceed to court to get your date of appearance.

Adjournments is what causes the delay but just follow up, in like 4 -5 months, you'll get your judgement.

This is the sweetest part, you can now proceed to kick down the door with bailiffs and throw the tenants property out.

I threw the last one out in the rain sef with his wife.

Work out an instalmenal payment plan based on court appearances.

It helps relieve the pressure of bulk payment.
Re: The Chategories Of People Who Don't Want Igbos In SW/NORTHERN NIGERIA...#FACTS. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 16, 2016
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

No problem we will, but pls help us tell the federal govt to stop depriving the east of development due to some kind hidden fear I don't know. Any yoruba that attack the igbos out of frustration is a numbskull.

What you dont know is that thw east is not being deprived of anything to the advantage of yorubas, you just have bad leaders and the brightest of the igbos have all fled to yoruba land so there is nobody to challwnge the bad governance of the igbo governors. Cest fini !

1 Like

Re: The Chategories Of People Who Don't Want Igbos In SW/NORTHERN NIGERIA...#FACTS. by 9japride(m): 3:41pm On Jul 16, 2016
Alcatraz001:

I want to ask you a question. So you actually think the Southwest has enjoyed infrastructural concessions from the Federal Government to the detriment of the east? Please answer me objectively and honestly !
[color=#006600][/color]

Yes in areas such as seaport, airport and most of the multinational companies have their headqtrs in Lagos as such it comes with a lot of benefits. And also yorubas who were in various helms of affairs in Nigeria deprived and frustrate development in other southern states through govt policies so as to remain a monopoly in southern Nigeria.
Re: The Chategories Of People Who Don't Want Igbos In SW/NORTHERN NIGERIA...#FACTS. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 16, 2016
ba7man:
You'll need a lawyer first of all.

I've already had a bad experience with a tenant so I was prepared for this one.

You need to give him a 6 month notice to quit and vacate served to him through your lawyer. You need patience here but I served this tenant 6 months to his rent expiration so it still counted.

When the quit notice expires, you can now gather your paperwork.... a good lawyer will do that for you without even bothering you and proceed to court to get your date of appearance.

Adjournments is what causes the delay but just follow up, in like 4 -5 months, you'll get your judgement.

This is the sweetest part, you can now proceed to kick down the door with bailiffs and throw the tenants property out.

I threw the last one out in the rain sef with his wife.

Work out an instalmenal payment plan based on court appearances.

It helps relieve the pressure of bulk payment.

Thanks omo iya, i know all about the legal process just wanna know the duration and all. I will advice the family accordingly.
Re: The Chategories Of People Who Don't Want Igbos In SW/NORTHERN NIGERIA...#FACTS. by ba7man(m): 3:43pm On Jul 16, 2016
We need to decongest Lagos....... that's just the main point.

It's not that we don't love your presence but you gotta slow down on the migration.

It's turning Lagos to global example of overpopulation and it's effects.

If we can do something about the people living in ghettos giving birth like rats and agberos.... (I'll prefer they exterminate those ones).

It's welcome by me........ and reverse migration..... more people leaving Lagos.

If 5 million leave Lagos, approximately 15 million are still left behind which is still more that a lot of countries population.
Re: The Chategories Of People Who Don't Want Igbos In SW/NORTHERN NIGERIA...#FACTS. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 16, 2016
Thewrath:

If someone is oweing you rent,you get a court order and evict the person,where the person goes after then is not your business.

Again I ask,why are you not owning properties and doing business in ogun or any other SW state?

I said it earlier before that i was born and bred in lagos na. There is another property in ibadan (not that i owe you any explanations though), it is only normal fpr the properties to be more in lagos na.

We will eventually evict the Igbos disturbing, its jst a matter of time.
Re: The Chategories Of People Who Don't Want Igbos In SW/NORTHERN NIGERIA...#FACTS. by ba7man(m): 3:45pm On Jul 16, 2016
Alcatraz001:

Thanks omo iya, i know all about the legal process just wanna know the duration and all. I will advice the family accordingly.
Anytime boss. Just prepare for a case running for 6 months.

It's Naija and the courts don't like to be hurried.
Re: The Chategories Of People Who Don't Want Igbos In SW/NORTHERN NIGERIA...#FACTS. by felicitywe(m): 3:48pm On Jul 16, 2016
Alcatraz001:

I am very serious brother, why should i lie on the internet? This is an anonymous forum naaa so there is no incentive to lying. The family is at a loss as to how to evict the igbos from the two properties. I no fit jst dey give you specifics broda, the thing tire everybody for family ooooo.

This is the plight of millions of yoruba families, igbos don take over with unpaid rents ooooo and they dont wanna go back to the east.
who ever occupies ones rent shud pay.There shud be agreement b4 d occupation.U see i feel 4 land owners bc i come frm a land owner grp as well.my ppl v sold larhe part of our land 2 visitors including d ones dat cheated my fathers.nw d new migrants r at logger head wt d old migrant&d old migrants wnts us 2 evict d new ones.I disgreed wt others on dis plan rather i wnt better developmnt&payment of taxes so dat my ppl will enjoy.But above all dat i wnt d elites frm my place to offer free education n scholarship up 2 unvrsty 2 us.I pity Gbagiyi ppl in Abuja alot bc only God knws hw n when they will get their rights in their land where d Hausa fulani,igbirra,igala,tiv,igbo&yoruba r there.
Re: The Chategories Of People Who Don't Want Igbos In SW/NORTHERN NIGERIA...#FACTS. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 16, 2016
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Yes in areas such as seaport, airport and most of the multinational companies have their headqtrs in Lagos as such it comes with a lot of benefits. And also yorubas who were in various helms of affairs in Nigeria deprived and frustrate development in other southern states through govt policies so as to remain a monopoly in southern Nigeria.

You might have a point with the ports and embassy angle but you have to keep in mind that investors will always gravitate to stable and secure locations to site the infrastructure. On the other hand, the east has ports i.e ibaka, omoku etc but there is no political will by the leaders to see that these projects are completed. All they do ia siphon the funds abroad or to lagos and abuja then turn around to blame the yorubas and hausas for depriving them of investments. Two things are responsible for the renewed calls for the decongestion of the west: the social and economics impacts of these migrations on the SW with lagos in particular and the insults and campaign of hate by the igbos. The latter cause is more to blame for the awakening of the yorubas and it will surely bear negative fruits. We warned the ipobians to know there enemies but they turned deaf ears, now comes the storm.
Re: The Chategories Of People Who Don't Want Igbos In SW/NORTHERN NIGERIA...#FACTS. by totit: 4:07pm On Jul 16, 2016
grin

Yeeeboos will create one million topic and would rather die onto SW/lagos matter than pack their akpu load and head straight to alaigbo grin cheesy

I tell ya" Yeeeboos can't do without Lagos/SW wahalai..
Take it or leave it. They dare not grin

Igbos are mainly traders that buy and sell on a daily basis, when they sell they deposit and when they want to buy they withdraw. The circle keeps repeating on a daily basis, my friend that is not a measure of development or wealth.

If I withdraw N5000 from Bank and bought a shoe for N4500 which I later sold for N5000 and deposited it back to the bank the same day, financial transaction for that day is recorded as N10,000 but I truly don't have that amount in reality. Imagine repeating the same thing on a daily basis and tell me what my financial transaction will be for a week not to talk of a month.

You just reason, how will anambra's financial transactions be higher than Lagos, port-harcourt, kano, Ibadan, ogun or Kaduna. These are the states with the highest GDP contributions in Nigeria. If anambra is that wealth Igbos won't be rushing down to Lagos and other South Western States on a daily basis.
Re: The Chategories Of People Who Don't Want Igbos In SW/NORTHERN NIGERIA...#FACTS. by 9japride(m): 4:13pm On Jul 16, 2016
Alcatraz001:

What you dont know is that thw east is not being deprived of anything to the advantage of yorubas, you just have bad leaders and the brightest of the igbos have all fled to yoruba land so there is nobody to challwnge the bad governance of the igbo governors. Cest fini !
[color=#006600][/color]

It's not really a matter of leader, though they contribute too. But the major problem and rot started immediately after d Biafra war. U know if someone has animocity towards a particular region that person will definately deprive that area of any useful development. I ask again hope u won't deprive the east if given the mantle of leadership?
Re: The Chategories Of People Who Don't Want Igbos In SW/NORTHERN NIGERIA...#FACTS. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 16, 2016
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

It's not really a matter of leader, though they contribute too. But the major problem and rot started immediately after d Biafra war. U know if someone has animocity towards a particular region that person will definately deprive that area of any useful development. I ask again hope u won't deprive the east if given the mantle of leadership?

I would definately not do that but i would make sure federalism is enthroned so that all regions grow at their own pace. The current unitary system where we all gp to abuja at month end is not sustainable and breeds laziness.

I just hope the igbos think this agitation through to avoid a repeat of the south sudan episode because yoruba no fit ahout ooo and visa go hard. We the youths will make sure of that. Very tight borders too.

1 Like

Re: The Chategories Of People Who Don't Want Igbos In SW/NORTHERN NIGERIA...#FACTS. by 9japride(m): 4:20pm On Jul 16, 2016
Alcatraz001:

You might have a point with the ports and embassy angle but you have to keep in mind that investors will always gravitate to stable and secure locations to site the infrastructure. On the other hand, the east has ports i.e ibaka, omoku etc but there is no political will by the leaders to see that these projects are completed. All they do ia siphon the funds abroad or to lagos and abuja then turn around to blame the yorubas and hausas for depriving them of investments. Two things are responsible for the renewed calls for the decongestion of the west: the social and economics impacts of these migrations on the SW with lagos in particular and the insults and campaign of hate by the igbos. The latter cause is more to blame for the awakening of the yorubas and it will surely bear negative fruits. We warned the ipobians to know there enemies but they turned deaf ears, now comes the storm.
[color=#006600][/color]
You guys should calm down. We don't hate you, I believe d federal govt has a greater power to drive in development than state govt. As I said b4 the neglect in eastern and southern Nigeria is not today thing, it's years of deliberate neglect. Yea Lagos is too congested if other states were developed fully by d federal govt we won't find ourselves in this mess and as par the issue of Lagos being a no man's land, it's as a result of of the development it got from the Nigerian people's wealth. I believe if all states are developed evenly nobody will disturb anyone
Re: The Chategories Of People Who Don't Want Igbos In SW/NORTHERN NIGERIA...#FACTS. by 9japride(m): 4:22pm On Jul 16, 2016
Alcatraz001:

[color=#006600][/color]

Yea u r right but as I said it will take a long time for the eastern region to develop fully due to d neglect from previous govt especially the military govt
Re: The Chategories Of People Who Don't Want Igbos In SW/NORTHERN NIGERIA...#FACTS. by 9japride(m): 4:23pm On Jul 16, 2016
Alcatraz001:

[color=#006600][/color]

Yea very well. Though I don't hv much to say
Re: The Chategories Of People Who Don't Want Igbos In SW/NORTHERN NIGERIA...#FACTS. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 16, 2016
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Yea u r right but as I said it will take a long time for the eastern region to develop fully due to d neglect from previous govt especially the military govt

I was in enugu for a year for a programme and it is a nicer place than ibadan. Anambra too is a very fine place. I dont know wbot neglect but i know the igbos have the resources and man power to develop the east. All that is needed is the will to do it.
Re: The Chategories Of People Who Don't Want Igbos In SW/NORTHERN NIGERIA...#FACTS. by 9japride(m): 4:28pm On Jul 16, 2016
Alcatraz001:

I would definately not do that but i would make sure federalism is enthroned so that all regions grow at their own pace. The current unitary system where we all gp to abuja at month end is not sustainable and breeds laziness.

I just hope the igbos think this agitation through to avoid a repeat of the south sudan episode because yoruba no fit ahout ooo and visa go hard. We the youths will make sure of that. Very tight borders too.
[color=#006600][/color]

That's good you are on point. grin abi it will b the other way round. Biafra will b better than Canada and Usa snd also, we will be better than South sudan 5billion times, why because? Igbos are resourceful and very industrious. U can't compare us with south Sudan. Those guys are not wise enough to break out
Re: The Chategories Of People Who Don't Want Igbos In SW/NORTHERN NIGERIA...#FACTS. by 9japride(m): 4:30pm On Jul 16, 2016
Alcatraz001:

I was in enugu for a year for a programme and it is a nicer place than ibadan. Anambra too is a very fine place. I dont know wbot neglect but i know the igbos have the resources and man power to develop the east. All that is needed is the will to do it.
[color=#006600][/color]

Thanks for d observations, though what u see in those eastern regions are mainly from d effort of individuals who help to upgrade those areas. As of the issue of federal presence it's very limited.
Re: The Chategories Of People Who Don't Want Igbos In SW/NORTHERN NIGERIA...#FACTS. by 99100(m): 4:57pm On Jul 16, 2016
My candid advise to all igbos is; " come and lets develop our home together".
Re: The Chategories Of People Who Don't Want Igbos In SW/NORTHERN NIGERIA...#FACTS. by SONofYORUBA: 5:12pm On Jul 16, 2016
Igbos are so confused grin grin grin grin

If we tell you to stay, you'll claim that we can't live without you.

If we tell you to leave, you say we're jobless grin grin grin

The type of people that want ibos to leave are the ones tired of bitter hatred ibos have for Yorubas.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tension In Tinubu’s Camp As Evidence Shows Shettima Not Qualified To Run / What Is Happening To Nyesom Wike? / Peter Obi Commiserates With Victims Of Ibadan Explosion

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.