Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,926 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

See The Giant Scorpion I Saw At My Door Net Yesterday Night @my Lodge - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The Giant Scorpion I Saw At My Door Net Yesterday Night @my Lodge (6011 Views)

See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) / Photos Of The Scorpion I Killed In My School Hostel / I Saw This In My Student's Note Book Today. Who Can Explain Please? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Giant Scorpion I Saw At My Door Net Yesterday Night @my Lodge by Mrjosaphat: 3:27pm On Jul 16, 2016
Yesterday could have been a day I would never forget, AM a 300lv/400lv mechanical engineering student Anambra state University preparing to leave the skul tomorrow after a successful 2nd semester exam, Yesterday night could have been a terrible night after seeing this giant scorpion patiently waiting for me, it was around 9pm when I went out to get something for my self for dinner only to come back and find this, all thank to my neighbor and level mate who first saw it before I could open the door.

Please bear with me, am having issues uploading the pictures, one successful
, other pictures will be uploaded soon

1 Share

Re: See The Giant Scorpion I Saw At My Door Net Yesterday Night @my Lodge by SUPERPACK: 3:34pm On Jul 16, 2016
Pinshure of you killing the scorpion or idonbilivit.
Re: See The Giant Scorpion I Saw At My Door Net Yesterday Night @my Lodge by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 16, 2016
undecided
Re: See The Giant Scorpion I Saw At My Door Net Yesterday Night @my Lodge by Mrjosaphat: 3:58pm On Jul 16, 2016
Pictures don't want to upload
Re: See The Giant Scorpion I Saw At My Door Net Yesterday Night @my Lodge by heryurh(m): 5:18pm On Jul 16, 2016
Op, Once you get the Pishure just Cc Lalasticlala
Password: Scorpion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Giant Scorpion I Saw At My Door Net Yesterday Night @my Lodge by emmyw(m): 5:55pm On Jul 16, 2016
I Wonder What You Want Us To Do Now

4 Likes

Re: See The Giant Scorpion I Saw At My Door Net Yesterday Night @my Lodge by SuperSuave(m): 6:03pm On Jul 16, 2016
Welcome to a new day, a new dawn, a new aluta not against that other tribe, religion, sex or color but to a new Brotherhood where peace, love, selfless service will be the order of the day.

The New Nigerian Youth!!!!!

Welcome to the Voice of the Nigerian Youths, let our silence be heard the loudest and our voices the weapon of true change!

Vision

To awaken, enlighten and reposition the Nigerian Youth to function effectively for the purpose of achieving inter-tribal and religious coexistence and ultimately leading in a secular and functional society.

Mission

We, the Nigerian youths are poised to ensuring a Nigeria where youths take their rightful position in political and economic decision of our fatherland. We are determined to ensure that through selfless service and adherence to the Rule of Law, the economic and political future of Nigeria is rooted in core moral values as envisaged by the founding fathers of our dear nation. Furthermore, we believe the need to right the wrongs of the past and chart a course for sustainable human and capital development, is our collective responsibility. Hence, we seek to build the Nigeria we heard stories of as kids and above all to protect the true queens and kings of this great nation; our children yet unborn.

Our Creed

We did no wrong but we're here to do it right.
I give my voice against all vices.
I am the first line of credibility.
For the defence of justice and equity"
I am a Voice of the Nigerian Youths
We're here to be heard!

Join the Train Today! Official Nairaland thread here>> Youths Occupy Nigeria 2016

Other platforms in my signature.
Re: See The Giant Scorpion I Saw At My Door Net Yesterday Night @my Lodge by rhinolove: 6:16pm On Jul 16, 2016
you have failed this your front page attempt . try harder

1 Like

Re: See The Giant Scorpion I Saw At My Door Net Yesterday Night @my Lodge by lodscott(m): 6:39pm On Jul 16, 2016
Mrjosaphat:
Yesterday could have been a day I would never forget, AM a 300lv/400lv mechanical engineering student Anambra state University preparing to leave the skul tomorrow after a successful 2nd semester exam, Yesterday night could have been a terrible night after seeing this giant scorpion patiently waiting for me, it was around 9pm when I went out to get something for my self for dinner only to come back and find this, all thank to my neighbor and level mate who first saw it before I could open the door.

you might aswell donate your internet subscription money to charity, if this is what its gonna be used for.

3 Likes

Re: See The Giant Scorpion I Saw At My Door Net Yesterday Night @my Lodge by EmmySparky(m): 7:39pm On Jul 16, 2016
This one was sent to u directly from ur village.. I recommend u seek for a spiritual solution soonest..

2 Likes

Re: See The Giant Scorpion I Saw At My Door Net Yesterday Night @my Lodge by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 16, 2016
j
Re: See The Giant Scorpion I Saw At My Door Net Yesterday Night @my Lodge by milky3(f): 8:05pm On Jul 16, 2016
I wonder if sone set of people want to feed on d scorpion, OP upload d picture now as u knw people won't believe without picture
Re: See The Giant Scorpion I Saw At My Door Net Yesterday Night @my Lodge by milky3(f): 8:05pm On Jul 16, 2016
I wonder if some set of people want to feed on d scorpion, OP upload d picture now as u knw people won't believe without picture
Re: See The Giant Scorpion I Saw At My Door Net Yesterday Night @my Lodge by GloShare(m): 8:15pm On Jul 16, 2016
Sadly... We didn't fall for it... OR did we?

[img]http://universalrover.files./2014/07/failure.gif[/img]

4 Likes

Re: See The Giant Scorpion I Saw At My Door Net Yesterday Night @my Lodge by Idydarling(f): 9:05pm On Jul 16, 2016
op...
Re: See The Giant Scorpion I Saw At My Door Net Yesterday Night @my Lodge by taurus21: 9:32pm On Jul 16, 2016
Did you roast or cook it? I bet it tasted like perfume sweet beyond imagination
Re: See The Giant Scorpion I Saw At My Door Net Yesterday Night @my Lodge by Uyi168: 9:55pm On Jul 16, 2016
Op,just put pix,nd lala wil do d needful..
Re: See The Giant Scorpion I Saw At My Door Net Yesterday Night @my Lodge by Mrjosaphat: 10:55pm On Jul 16, 2016
Trying my best to upload the pictures, thank God that one has been uploaded
Re: See The Giant Scorpion I Saw At My Door Net Yesterday Night @my Lodge by jericco1(m): 11:09pm On Jul 16, 2016
Idydarling:
...op
fine geh
Re: See The Giant Scorpion I Saw At My Door Net Yesterday Night @my Lodge by jericco1(m): 11:11pm On Jul 16, 2016
Mrjosaphat:
Trying my best to upload the pictures, thank God that one has been uploaded
lol...if e no gree den u leave am
Re: See The Giant Scorpion I Saw At My Door Net Yesterday Night @my Lodge by pussyeater(m): 11:33pm On Jul 16, 2016
Op and you call this giant scorpion? Na petrol full ya brain undecided
Re: See The Giant Scorpion I Saw At My Door Net Yesterday Night @my Lodge by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 16, 2016
Op needs hot palm oil + chilli pepper + cameron pepper mixed wit ogbono soup to cure him of his mad.....
Re: See The Giant Scorpion I Saw At My Door Net Yesterday Night @my Lodge by Sirmuel1(m): 12:17am On Jul 17, 2016
Make I first ask Lala whether scorpion fit enter front page grin
Re: See The Giant Scorpion I Saw At My Door Net Yesterday Night @my Lodge by Dclique(m): 12:21am On Jul 17, 2016
Chai!, I hate scorpions sha!
Re: See The Giant Scorpion I Saw At My Door Net Yesterday Night @my Lodge by NigerianScholar: 1:05am On Jul 17, 2016
Mrjosaphat:

Please bear with me, am having issues uploading the pictures, one successful
, other pictures will be uploaded soon

You obviously dont know d meaning of d bolded above. Or, u neva watch nat geo wild
Re: See The Giant Scorpion I Saw At My Door Net Yesterday Night @my Lodge by Lordmykel(m): 3:49am On Jul 17, 2016
Instead of you to kill it immediately. You took a photo of it.

Welcome to the 21st century grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Giant Scorpion I Saw At My Door Net Yesterday Night @my Lodge by Adeoba10(m): 6:51am On Jul 17, 2016
emmyw:
I Wonder What You Want Us To Do Now
I tire o, everything don bcm news nowadays..
If some people shld sneeze, dey will come to nairaland and creat topic with the title "I SNEEZE WHILE MY GIRLFRIEND WATCH"
Let dia b Nairaland coins just like 2go coins..... One topic shld be 5coins den all dis useless topic will reduce.... Imagine some bloggers sef, they will tell you TONTO DIKE COOKED FRIED EGG N YAM, CLICK HERE TO TASTE IT..... awon wehrey.

1 Like

Re: See The Giant Scorpion I Saw At My Door Net Yesterday Night @my Lodge by ifyokwu(f): 8:34am On Jul 17, 2016
My dear thank God for ur life, I saw alot of such nd snakes when I was in dat community.
Re: See The Giant Scorpion I Saw At My Door Net Yesterday Night @my Lodge by rattlesnake(m): 10:48am On Jul 17, 2016
Stop using techno
Re: See The Giant Scorpion I Saw At My Door Net Yesterday Night @my Lodge by Mrjosaphat: 12:19pm On Jul 17, 2016
rattlesnake:
Stop using techno
lol how did you know, but a higher grade, tecno camon 8(C8)
Re: See The Giant Scorpion I Saw At My Door Net Yesterday Night @my Lodge by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 17, 2016
Re: See The Giant Scorpion I Saw At My Door Net Yesterday Night @my Lodge by Qualer: 3:17pm On Jul 17, 2016
ifyokwu:
My dear thank God for ur life, I saw alot of such nd snakes when I was in dat community.

nne ehn... okwa anya gi oooo! very segxy cheesy i like!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Assembly Moves To Return History Teaching / Federal Govt Expose Main Reason Schools Will Resume Till Next Year. / 2017 june/july Neco Result Has been Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.