Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:50 AM

Youth Alliance for Change Berates Remi Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youth Alliance for Change Berates Remi Tinubu (33484 Views)

Man Who Poses As Remi Tinubu's PA To Dupe People Online Arrested In Lagos / Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition / Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youth Alliance for Change Berates Remi Tinubu by JingoOAU(m): 6:54pm On Jul 16, 2016
A Youth group made up of thousand members

Next I check the SAUCE...

The title would have been....Dino melaye fans berate Remi Tinubu....thats all

2 Likes

Re: Youth Alliance for Change Berates Remi Tinubu by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 16, 2016
Obviously Tinubu thinks he owns Nigeria, because Buhari is subservient to him.

Dino will eventually teach this woman how to shut her mouth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youth Alliance for Change Berates Remi Tinubu by emi14: 6:57pm On Jul 16, 2016
melejo:
Any native doctor that tries to cure you would be infected

Hahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Youth Alliance for Change Berates Remi Tinubu by ojnnaco(m): 6:58pm On Jul 16, 2016
Whenever you hear news of Remi ..Its rudeness, insults and violence all tru.
These are supposed role models

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youth Alliance for Change Berates Remi Tinubu by PastorOla1: 6:59pm On Jul 16, 2016
Dino dey use him hand destroy him political future finish.
Re: Youth Alliance for Change Berates Remi Tinubu by Puresolutions: 6:59pm On Jul 16, 2016
herbie27:
Obviously Tinubu thinks he owns Nigeria, because Buhari is subservient to him.

Dino will eventually teach this woman how to shut her mouth.

@herbie i agree with you but think Dino Melay* is a big f00ol..why have i said this ?

It is supporters of people that take action and not the people.His coming to Lagos only intensifies and dares his supporters who f action is taking against him will invoke a retalation in the North.

He ought to have chilled and not come to Lagos.

Anyway i see the implosion of APC.it's only a matter of time babie but guess wat i'v got popcorn my remote in my hand and some movies to watch while i wait thru the process

1 Like

Re: Youth Alliance for Change Berates Remi Tinubu by meforyou1(m): 7:03pm On Jul 16, 2016
Burn. APC. Burn.

1 Like

Re: Youth Alliance for Change Berates Remi Tinubu by pinkygee1: 7:04pm On Jul 16, 2016
i wonder y the youth is yo b d leader of today. will supporting their fathers who killed this country. in d name of politics and chiken change.
Re: Youth Alliance for Change Berates Remi Tinubu by meforyou1(m): 7:05pm On Jul 16, 2016
olabukola:
IPOB YOOTS AT IT AGAIN.
clap for yourself. There is no single IPOB youth in devilish APC

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youth Alliance for Change Berates Remi Tinubu by yetunsbay(m): 7:07pm On Jul 16, 2016
tit:
nice one. remi the smelling pussy has a history of violence in the senate. na so, she go attack obanikoro. she think melaye is a gentleman like koro. but dino is a apc thout.
can't believe a Lady wrote this........chai

1 Like

Re: Youth Alliance for Change Berates Remi Tinubu by Mboi2: 7:08pm On Jul 16, 2016
It has not started yet, APC are the people that will bring themselves down. This is just the begining. Law of KARMA never fails.
The evil that men do live with them no longer after them.
Dino has been a a radical politician who talks hard at a slightest provocation and when he use to insult GEJ, Patience Jonathan and other PDP members who did not even argue with him not to talk of calling him "MAD DOG" you people were rejoicing, calling it "CHANGE". Now the CHANGE is CHANGING direction of the arrow.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youth Alliance for Change Berates Remi Tinubu by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 16, 2016
Puresolutions:

@herbie i agree with you but think Dino Melay* is a big f00ol..why have i said this ?

It is supporters of people that take action and not the people.His coming to Lagos only intensifies and dares his supporters who f action is taking against him will invoke a retalation in the North.

He ought to have chilled and not come to Lagos.

Anyway i see the implosion of APC.it's only a matter of time babie but guess wat i'v got popcorn my remote in my hand and some movies to watch while i wait thru the process
Will have to join you on that, while we all wait to see the end.

1 Like

Re: Youth Alliance for Change Berates Remi Tinubu by greatjoey: 7:10pm On Jul 16, 2016
Drsheddy:
A youth group made up of thousands of APC youth from the North Central, Youth Alliance for Change, YAC has condemned the attack on the Senator representing Kogi West people in the Senate, Senator Dino Melaye by Senator Remi Tinubu over arguments on continued victimization of Senate leadership by forces opposed to the emergence of Sen. Abubakar Bukola Saraki as Senate President.

The group through a communique made available to reporters in Abuja yesterday and signed by its Director of Public Communication, Mallam Idris Sanni said the actions of the Senator from Lagos smacks of “arrogance, political vendetta and betrayal of Senate unity against external influence”.

It frowns at the sustained attack on the leadership of the Senate over the failure of Senator Bola Tinubu to install his stooges on the leadership of the National Assembly, saying the National Leader of the party should be called to order before he plunges the party into a major crisis.

“We have watched with interest, how Senator Remi Tinubu has failed to recover from the humiliation of his husband, Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu during the election of principal officers in the Senate. While her husband is fighting from outside the chambers through various courts, Remi Tinubu has continued to fight from inside.

“It is unfortunate that Remi Tinubu has not shown any respect toward the present leadership of the Senate just because they are not his husband choices. The Senate belongs to the Federal Republic of Nigeria and it’s people, not an extension of Tinubu political empire

“We know why Tinubu wants to control everywhere ahead of the 2019 general elections. He can put his wife, daughter and in-laws on the ballots in Lagos. He should know Nigeria is bigger than Lagos”.

YAC expressed “profound support for Senator Dino Melaye, who it described as “a sterling example of youth representation in governance and symbol of democracy, quality representation and legislative excellence via independence”, calling on the leadership of the Senate to “sanction Remi Tinubu for her unguarded vituperation against the Jarma of Okuta and the Senior Advocate of the Masses of Nigeria “.

The group called on the leadership of the All Progressives Congress to protect the victory of the party by promoting genuine change, equity and justice, saying the party is bigger than the selfishness of some leaders who are plunging the party into chaos for failing to actualize their aim of controlling every institution in Nigeria.

The group also call on all democrats in the country to remain vigilant in protecting the “hard-earned democracy procured with the blood and sweat of democracy martyrs”.

“Senator Dino Melaye is an institution in Nigeria. He is followed by millions of youth across the country for his heroics in exposing high profile corrupt cases. As an activist, he has fought relentlessly to reverse obnoxious policies that were clearly against the interest of the masses. He is a role model and a jewel to the party. We are solidly behind him because we believe he is fighting on the side of justice”, the group said.

http://www.kogireports.com/north-central-apc-youth-group-berates-remi-tinubu/

A good one from that group. It is only in Oluba, the wasted part of Nigeria that women can be called king. So un-African. The stupid woman called a responsible gentleman like Dino 'Dog'. The Olubas did not see anything wrong in that. Yet they run their mouth urging Dino to tender an apology for paying her back in her own Kobo. What a wasted race! Dino ain't Obanikoro you know.

4 Likes

Re: Youth Alliance for Change Berates Remi Tinubu by Puresolutions: 7:12pm On Jul 16, 2016
herbie27:
Will have to join you on that, while we all wait to see the end.

Lol...you've made it more interesting so guess what i'm moving my 72 inch plasma to the beach

putting on my safari shirt a nice basket woven hat my safari short i'm watchin APC on the beach listening to the cool ocean waves the same time.. D*mn it,i can't wait to be entertained by their implosion
Re: Youth Alliance for Change Berates Remi Tinubu by reality2019(m): 7:14pm On Jul 16, 2016
who tinubu think he is,if he think he can control Lagos.the senate is bigger than whoever he think is,for remi suspending her will be the next option. cos she lacks home training.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youth Alliance for Change Berates Remi Tinubu by experimentist: 7:17pm On Jul 16, 2016
ameezy:
Rapid wien vs Chelsea 2-0 grin grin grin
Ope o, I need .
Re: Youth Alliance for Change Berates Remi Tinubu by greatjoey: 7:18pm On Jul 16, 2016
AccessME:
APC shall go into extinction if this kind of scenarios continue to hold sway. I am from Kogi state and I can vouch that Sen Dino does not respect himself what stops him for being humble and constructive just like Ben Murray rather he is constituting nuisance to his people extending to other places

Don't claim to come from where you have not been. Your ideology is not in a page with ours. In Kogi, woman are not worshipped and feared like you just implied. How would expect a full grown man like him to condone insolence and an outright insult from a woman he can house and feed as a wife? She insulted him and called him a dog and a tout and you expected him to keep quiet because she is an Ogre and a wife of one frog eyed chp. If you are truly from Kogi state, are women kings of your village?

3 Likes

Re: Youth Alliance for Change Berates Remi Tinubu by Reference(m): 7:20pm On Jul 16, 2016
Dino is an institution not the Senate he merely represents abi. If these are the youth then I can conclude this country has no viable future.

1 Like

Re: Youth Alliance for Change Berates Remi Tinubu by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 16, 2016
Puresolutions:

Lol...you've made it more interesting so guess what i'm moving my 72 inch plasma to the beach

putting on my safari shirt a nice basket woven hat my safari short i'm watchin APC on the beach listening to the cool ocean waves the same time.. D*mn it,i can't wait to be entertained by their implosion
Lol.

Nigerian politicians are good at cross-carpeting, once the worse happens they will decamp back to PDP.
Re: Youth Alliance for Change Berates Remi Tinubu by ayindejimmy(m): 7:25pm On Jul 16, 2016
What's happening here is that our of
desperation for victory in the last election APC had unknowingly permitted some over ambitious renegades to hold political offices.
ONE cogent point Dino failed to appreciate and also recognize was that his popularity didn't win him the election but that of Buhari.
And for Saraki, if he assumes he's more popular than APC in Kwara, he must really be on some cheap weed.
Those people claiming interference should know that the party Dictates who takes what and when. You can't claim cos you're in the NA you're autonomous, a time will come you'll still need ur party.
Re: Youth Alliance for Change Berates Remi Tinubu by ApenaEde: 7:33pm On Jul 16, 2016
U ar either a friend or enemy of a Giant.
Giants don't get ignored.
Tinubu, a political phenomenon.
Whether u ar in PDP or PDP or KOWA u must factor dis great kingmaker , except u are an Ugandan Jew.
Re: Youth Alliance for Change Berates Remi Tinubu by ideology(m): 7:35pm On Jul 16, 2016
Our igbo brothers, pls no dulling, i want to watch Game of Thrones, Nigerian version.

cheesy grin pls be fast about it.

Grap your copies now!

1 Like

Re: Youth Alliance for Change Berates Remi Tinubu by ideology(m): 7:37pm On Jul 16, 2016
ayindejimmy:
What's happening here is that our of
desperation for victory in the last election APC had unknowingly permitted some over ambitious renegades to hold political offices.
ONE cogent point Dino failed to appreciate and also recognize was that his popularity didn't win him the election but that of Buhari.
And for Saraki, if he assumes he's more popular than APC in Kwara, he must really be on some cheap weed.
Those people claiming interference should know that the party Dictates who takes what and when. You can't claim cos you're in the NA you're autonomous, a time will come you'll still need ur party.
no noise, 2019 is not far.

Not everyone is Tinubu's worshipper.
It is very easy to destroy than to build.
Just a small move APC is collapse and you will tell us who the leadership of APC will give commands to.

In civilized society, do you see political parties openly influencing governance or arms of govt.

Plan to lose some states, my advice
Re: Youth Alliance for Change Berates Remi Tinubu by bigmo1(m): 7:43pm On Jul 16, 2016
Nice one Dino, I was expecting you to mount this kind of counter attack since the last 4 days. Good move but little to late. Your reputation has further been dented with this brouhaha with Remi Tinubu. IPOB youths will continue to support you inspite of your sexist comment against their own stellah Oduah. Stella Oduah looks yum yum and is a better knacking object than Remi Tinubu according to you.
Re: Youth Alliance for Change Berates Remi Tinubu by ideology(m): 7:44pm On Jul 16, 2016
PastorOla1:
Dino dey use him hand destroy him political future finish.
because he's not licking tinubu's assssss Nigerians I hail ooooo cheesy
Re: Youth Alliance for Change Berates Remi Tinubu by sanusidabo: 7:44pm On Jul 16, 2016
Dino melaye has gone mad. North Generally would never forget the kind help and support as well sacrifice of APC party leader Sen Tunibu done to us and we won't betrayed him. On the matter at hand melaye and co-devils saraki are hereby ban to show even their ugly faces in the whole north. Chieftain APC youths northern wig Sanusi Dabo Haruna MAI-NEPU

1 Like

Re: Youth Alliance for Change Berates Remi Tinubu by ameezy(m): 7:46pm On Jul 16, 2016
experimentist:
Ope o, I need .
Sorry bros e don end 2-0 grin
Re: Youth Alliance for Change Berates Remi Tinubu by bigdot1759(m): 7:51pm On Jul 16, 2016
Why can't dat idiot called Dino attack mark when he first said dey should impeach buhari & David mark reply him his talking rubbish
Re: Youth Alliance for Change Berates Remi Tinubu by bestpunterever: 7:54pm On Jul 16, 2016
tit:
nice one.
remi the smelling pussy has a history of violence in the senate.
na so, she go attack obanikoro.
she think melaye is a gentleman like koro.
but dino is a apc thout.
ipob sighted, the lost tribe of ugandan, the drug developer of indonesia, the prostitute generation of isreal, the abandon children of nigeria government. I'm not surprised, u always support losers, from jonathan to Agbaje...
Re: Youth Alliance for Change Berates Remi Tinubu by glossy6(f): 8:01pm On Jul 16, 2016
tinsel:
One thing is clear in all these. Saraki, Dino and a whole lot of senators will not contest under APC in 2019. They will not give them the platform. Maybe they will find space in PDP. That is if PDP still exists by 2019.

Even if PDP is dead by 2019, APC has lost the presidential race. We are ready to vote for any new party rather than APC that can't cure any headache.
Re: Youth Alliance for Change Berates Remi Tinubu by StUriah(m): 8:01pm On Jul 16, 2016
YAC expressed “profound support for Senator Dino Melaye, who it described as “a sterling example of youth representation in governance and symbol of democracy, quality representation and legislative excellence".

Some Nigerian Youths are so gullible, irrational and intellectually inept.

How can a reasonable HUMAN BEING sees this Dino of a man, a role model?

This man has no self-control and always childish in all his ways. I hope they will hail him when he starts molesting and berating their mothers. Sisters and daughters in the future. Since he is found of impregnating ladies around, he will surely brings his notorieties to their doorsteps in no distant future.
Re: Youth Alliance for Change Berates Remi Tinubu by Sweetle(f): 8:08pm On Jul 16, 2016
bestpunterever:
ipob sighted, the lost tribe of ugandan, the drug developer of indonesia, the prostitute generation of isreal, the abandon children of nigeria government. I'm not surprised, u always support losers, from jonathan to Agbaje...

Kpele ooooo, take heart. You sound so pained.

HBP loading 90%

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) / Abia: Ikpeazu’s Removal Stands, Says Federal High Court / Atiku Wishes Buhari Happy 75th Birthday, Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.