Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,545 members, 7,958,677 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:30 PM

Youth Alliance for Change Berates Remi Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youth Alliance for Change Berates Remi Tinubu (33495 Views)

Man Who Poses As Remi Tinubu's PA To Dupe People Online Arrested In Lagos / Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition / Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youth Alliance for Change Berates Remi Tinubu by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 16, 2016
This is the kind of insult a stupid and disrespectful wife brings to her husband...remi you are not the first female senator,you are not the only female senator In the red chamber, senator house is not tinubus house. Please I know your naturally arogant, but Please always remember that all men are not the same... Chose who to insult and who not to. I heard bola tinubu has The key To life and death, he belongs To the highest occult...he decides who will live and who will die...he is, More powerful than buhari, he is a lion, he can crush people..but All that is In lagos. I dey laf...

1 Like

Re: Youth Alliance for Change Berates Remi Tinubu by orisa37: 8:44pm On Jul 16, 2016
They are all Agatus, waiting to be wiped out by Fulani Herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: Youth Alliance for Change Berates Remi Tinubu by ncoolsome(m): 8:47pm On Jul 16, 2016
[quote author=tit post=47604046]nice one.
remi the smelling pussy has a history of violence in the senate.
na so, she go attack obanikoro. Nice moniker if u cn call a fellow woman wat u typed in the 1st 2 lines then check properly cuz u r nt a woman.
Re: Youth Alliance for Change Berates Remi Tinubu by EROMS38(m): 8:49pm On Jul 16, 2016
todayboy:
Afonjas see what your slave master are saying
kai grin
Re: Youth Alliance for Change Berates Remi Tinubu by rasco2000me: 8:50pm On Jul 16, 2016
ONLY FEW OF NORTHAN YOUTH HV HEAD,THE ONE THAT HV HEAD MUST HV STAY WITH YORUBA OR IGBO ONCE U GV THEM SMALL MONEY OR U INSIGHT THEM THEY MOVE LIKE ZOMBIE,DINO HV GIVEN THEM MONEY FOR KUNU OR SOBO,U CAN TRY THEM IF I THINK I AM LYIN

1 Like

Re: Youth Alliance for Change Berates Remi Tinubu by chidozieikeji2: 8:53pm On Jul 16, 2016
tinsel:
One thing is clear in all these. Saraki, Dino and a whole lot of senators will not contest under APC in 2019. They will not give them the platform. Maybe they will find space in PDP. That is if PDP still exists by 2019.
I see apga getting life through these squables in apc
Re: Youth Alliance for Change Berates Remi Tinubu by NICENEDU29: 9:03pm On Jul 16, 2016
olabukola:
IPOB YOOTS AT IT AGAIN.
This mumu again. It seems "mumurity" runs in your family blood.
Re: Youth Alliance for Change Berates Remi Tinubu by chidozieikeji2: 9:04pm On Jul 16, 2016
PastorOla1:
Dino dey use him hand destroy him political future finish.
who told u that look if say he use mace flog dat mad dog I for over like it dat woman lacks manners is she d only one in the senate we have bigger ladies like oduah who she can't even clean shoes for but oduah respects her fellow senators that woman is a first class nuisance in the house oya look at the list of her stupid actions she almost fought obanikoro,she attempted to sit at ekweremmadus sit a day after assasination attempt on his life,she snubbed sarakis handshake saraki whose wealth can feed her and her husband and finaly calling dino a thug don't u think that woman needs thorough beating in the house for her to learn lessons

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youth Alliance for Change Berates Remi Tinubu by tinsel: 9:20pm On Jul 16, 2016
glossy6:

Even if PDP is dead by 2019, APC has lost the presidential race. We are ready to vote for any new party rather than APC that can't cure any headache.
No my friend. The south south and south east don't have enough votes to vote out APC. They will still win in 2019. This is 100 percent certain.

1 Like

Re: Youth Alliance for Change Berates Remi Tinubu by banmee(m): 9:21pm On Jul 16, 2016
tit:
nice one.
remi the smelling pussy has a history of violence in the senate.
na so, she go attack obanikoro.
she think melaye is a gentleman like koro.
but dino is a apc thout.

gocac:
This is the kind of insult a stupid and disrespectful wife brings to her husband...remi you are not the first female senator,you are not the only female senator In the red chamber, senator house is not tinubus house. Please I know your naturally arogant, but Please always remember that all men are not the same... Chose who to insult and who not to. I heard bola tinubu has The key To life and death, he belongs To the highest occult...he decides who will live and who will die...he is, More powerful than buhari, he is a lion, he can crush people..but All that is In lagos. I dey laf...

I don't know what is more worrying. The fact that you are taking sides in a matter where both parties are clearly wrong or the fact that tit got 75 likes for it. It indemnifies the way a vast majority of Nigerians think as a whole. It is absolutely astounding the way Nigerians reason. The biggest problem in Nigeria is not it's leaders. It is it's citizenry. Leaders come from the citizens, and if the citizens are phucked up, the leader will be phucked up. There needs to be a fundamental shift in the way Nigerians think. Unfortunately, generations of Nigerians have imbibed this corruptive mentality and i fear that there may be no way to uproot it. It is just too deep.

2 Likes

Re: Youth Alliance for Change Berates Remi Tinubu by nigerianvenom(m): 9:25pm On Jul 16, 2016
Lawalemi:
I don't want to address this matter with gender sentiment.

Tinubu's wife is arrogant and outrightly disrespectful.

Herself against Obanikoro and now Melaiye. How many female Senators have done that?

It goes to show how they rule Lagos.

Herself against obanikoro, then saraki, then moved to ekweremadu before heading to melaye's territory

1 Like

Re: Youth Alliance for Change Berates Remi Tinubu by sekundosekundo: 9:29pm On Jul 16, 2016
olabukola:
IPOB YOOTS AT IT AGAIN.
A CHILD HAVE SPOKEN.
Re: Youth Alliance for Change Berates Remi Tinubu by ozimec(m): 9:29pm On Jul 16, 2016
olabukola:
IPOB YOOTS AT IT AGAIN.

Your worst nightmares
Re: Youth Alliance for Change Berates Remi Tinubu by liberalhuman: 9:30pm On Jul 16, 2016
tinsel:
One thing is clear in all these. Saraki, Dino and a whole lot of senators will not contest under APC in 2019. They will not give them the platform. Maybe they will find space in PDP. That is if PDP still exists by 2019.
hmmmm.....Politics....d game for diplomatic and crazy minds.you said it all.
Re: Youth Alliance for Change Berates Remi Tinubu by homz: 9:37pm On Jul 16, 2016
Group admin should add "DISLIKE" button. some people comment need to be unsupported, WARNING @ all dictator support team..
Re: Youth Alliance for Change Berates Remi Tinubu by ogkrakkid(m): 9:52pm On Jul 16, 2016
But pls guys dis has to end..OK.but when she refused to shake hands with the sen pres no body talked we al lauded her bravery wat of obanikoro Nd now dino.wat if she didn't say shit dino might nt even c her.dino I jst weak I tire.lmao.but d jagaban might not ve said so jst abt d media!!lol.
Re: Youth Alliance for Change Berates Remi Tinubu by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 10:53pm On Jul 16, 2016
olabukola:
IPOB YOOTS AT IT AGAIN.
hhaaahhhahahhahah i laught @you
Re: Youth Alliance for Change Berates Remi Tinubu by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 10:57pm On Jul 16, 2016
tinsel:
who knows if it is apc that will not ..unknown.to if apc deby them tickets and they get it else where weather pdp zpp or even ypp and win how do you think things will look like?
Re: Youth Alliance for Change Berates Remi Tinubu by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 11:02pm On Jul 16, 2016
Lawalemi:
I don't want to address this matter with gender sentiment.

Tinubu's wife is arrogant and outrightly disrespectful.

Herself against Obanikoro and now Melaiye. How many female Senators have done that?

It goes to show how they rule Lagos.
this is how they have been doibg it but this time it is unfoetunate for them.

1 Like

Re: Youth Alliance for Change Berates Remi Tinubu by ayindejimmy(m): 11:07pm On Jul 16, 2016
ideology:
no noise, 2019 is not far.

Not everyone is Tinubu's worshipper.
It is very easy to destroy than to build.
Just a small move APC is collapse and you will tell us who the leadership of APC will give commands to.

In civilized society, do you see political parties openly influencing governance or arms of govt.

Plan to lose some states, my advice

I just don't know why you people envy Tinubu this much.
Just so you know, the Yoruba elite don't fancy him that much but we can deny his a brave erudite politician. He has a niche for producing brilliant minds.

Now, everywhere in the world, the government is usually the voice of any ruling party.
I don't know what you mean by "influence"
When we all know the government operates the party's manifesto
Re: Youth Alliance for Change Berates Remi Tinubu by ayindejimmy(m): 11:10pm On Jul 16, 2016
gocac:

Are you sure you're not an impostor?
Being a female as you claimed I'm amazed you just spewed this trash
Re: Youth Alliance for Change Berates Remi Tinubu by akigbemaru: 11:23pm On Jul 16, 2016
Melaye and reme
Re: Youth Alliance for Change Berates Remi Tinubu by bestpunterever: 11:54pm On Jul 16, 2016
Sweetle:

Kpele ooooo, take heart. You sound so pained.
HBP loading 90%
yah left yansh
Re: Youth Alliance for Change Berates Remi Tinubu by lozanni(m): 12:07am On Jul 17, 2016
olabukola:
IPOB YOOTS AT IT AGAIN.
It seems you read newspapers upside down, lolz
Re: Youth Alliance for Change Berates Remi Tinubu by ideology(m): 12:10am On Jul 17, 2016
ayindejimmy:

I just don't know why you people envy Tinubu this much.
Just so you know, the Yoruba elite don't fancy him that much but we can deny his a brave erudite politician. He has a niche for producing brilliant minds.

Now, everywhere in the world, the government is usually the voice of any ruling party.
I don't know what you mean by "influence"
When we all know the government operates the party's manifesto
that is a lie, in US an individual can contest without a party.

Check other countries in Europe, we are just among the few practicing pooo, we decided to go for democracy, yet we select what to practice.

What's parties manifesto? you mean the lies they parade themselves with, i willl … we shall …
Have you ever heard or seen the leader of the democrats in US coming out in public and parading himself like it is done in Nigeria, where a party chairman talks anyhow.
Re: Youth Alliance for Change Berates Remi Tinubu by aressssa: 12:12am On Jul 17, 2016
A youth group made up of thousands of APC youth from the North Central, Youth Alliance for Change

This is the dead giveaway..... Typical ipob losers nonsense... grin grin
Re: Youth Alliance for Change Berates Remi Tinubu by Pro2makx(m): 12:24am On Jul 17, 2016
AccessME:
APC shall go into extinction if this kind of scenarios continue to hold sway. I am from Kogi state and I can vouch that Sen Dino does not respect himself what stops him for being humble and constructive just like Ben Murray rather he is constituting nuisance to his people extending to other places
who dash u Kogi. You must be confused. Who the efff is dat Lagos slot to want to blackmail Kogi? #kogiSmallButMighty check the records again
Re: Youth Alliance for Change Berates Remi Tinubu by Pro2makx(m): 12:26am On Jul 17, 2016
hobermener:
Dino's got the backing of the north. Thièfnubu don enter 1 chance. If he thinks nigeria is eko, he should pls have a rethink. In fact dino just posted a picture from Thiěfnubu's bedroom in bourdillon grin grin grin. Yoruba's all talk and no action.
I dry tell u
Re: Youth Alliance for Change Berates Remi Tinubu by Pro2makx(m): 12:29am On Jul 17, 2016
Proffdada:
Dino messed up by blurting out his fantasy of sleeping with Remi Tinubu
Or maybe he asked her secretly and she no gree undecidedundecided
can't u read d handwriting on the wall? Or were u fooled too? How can Dino say he wants to beat her up at the same time impregnate her, not even rape. U don see where man use belle treathen woman? That woman's attitude is that of a witch. Only a witch like her will have no honour to tell d straight truth but look for how to rob a fellow Senator. Did she mention that she insulted Dino back? See?
Re: Youth Alliance for Change Berates Remi Tinubu by Pro2makx(m): 12:40am On Jul 17, 2016
sanusidabo:
Dino melaye has gone mad. North Generally would never forget the kind help and support as well sacrifice of APC party leader Sen Tunibu done to us and we won't betrayed him. On the matter at hand melaye and co-devils saraki are hereby ban to show even their ugly faces in the whole north. Chieftain APC youths northern wig Sanusi Dabo Haruna MAI-NEPU
Guy ensure u see a dentist. And sharrap after
Re: Youth Alliance for Change Berates Remi Tinubu by DrHighchief(m): 7:26am On Jul 17, 2016
Is Dino representing the youths or himself?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Recounts How He Survived, After Being Stabbed At APC Rally In Lagos / Security Agents Stop Protest Against Hardship In Kano / Osinbajo’s Trip To London Secretly Planned For Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.