Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Youth Alliance for Change Berates Remi Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youth Alliance for Change Berates Remi Tinubu (33356 Views)

Man Who Poses As Remi Tinubu's PA To Dupe People Online Arrested In Lagos / Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition / Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youth Alliance for Change Berates Remi Tinubu by Zhul001(m): 8:12am On Jul 17, 2016
Apc north Central waaaaaaaaaat? Awon were wo niyen
Re: Youth Alliance for Change Berates Remi Tinubu by ayobami52(m): 1:02pm On Jul 17, 2016
This is getting interesting..
Re: Youth Alliance for Change Berates Remi Tinubu by glossy6(f): 3:44pm On Jul 17, 2016
tinsel:

No my friend. The south south and south east don't have enough votes to vote out APC. They will still win in 2019. This is 100 percent certain.

Even the West is tired of the charades called APC

1 Like

Re: Youth Alliance for Change Berates Remi Tinubu by Goddex: 11:06pm On Jul 17, 2016
onatisi:
Apc is gradually tearing to pieces . The north will take over the power structure in apc and Pack tinubu and his messengers to one side
Re: Youth Alliance for Change Berates Remi Tinubu by tit(f): 3:09am On Jul 18, 2016
banmee:

I don't know what is more worrying. The fact that you are taking sides in a matter where both parties are clearly wrong or the fact that tit got 75 likes for it. It indemnifies the way a vast majority of Nigerians think as a whole. It is absolutely astounding the way Nigerians reason. The biggest problem in Nigeria is not it's leaders. It is it's citizenry. Leaders come from the citizens, and if the citizens are phucked up, the leader will be phucked up. There needs to be a fundamental shift in the way Nigerians think. Unfortunately, generations of Nigerians have imbibed this corruptive mentality and i fear that there may be no way to uproot it. It is just too deep.

what is dis wan saying?
is it not you ipod yoots that vote melaye, remi, seriki, tinubu, and buhari?
please, go and swallow your apc, it is good medicine for jedi jedi.
Re: Youth Alliance for Change Berates Remi Tinubu by banmee(m): 3:16am On Jul 18, 2016
tit:

what is dis wan saying?
is it not you ipod yoots that vote melaye, remi, seriki, tinubu, and buhari?
please, go and swallow your apc, it is good medicine for jedi jedi.

As expected. A Nairaland retort devoid of any logical argument or cohesion. Only wild conjectures. Oh, by the way, When i vote, I vote for normal people, which is why Obama is president today.
Re: Youth Alliance for Change Berates Remi Tinubu by rashydrashyd: 3:46pm On Jul 18, 2016
Dear AYC,i think its better we know exactly what did happened at the senate chambers,coz if they both ve a flair for wahala,then we need to jus fold hands and look how its will end them to and not to take side. And if it was Dino that really messed up, i expect the senate president to call him to order instantly and remote him to apologies just as a leader and believe me if he did just that he can win the heats of the remaining senate.

Jus saying coz der re som fights u need not fight dem ursef,other colleagues wil stand up for u.
Re: Youth Alliance for Change Berates Remi Tinubu by EzeNri(m): 4:08pm On Jul 18, 2016
The North will never bow to slave.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Opposes APC Membership Revalidation / Pictures Of African Leaders In Japan For TICAD7 / Roads: 5 States To Get N148bn Refund As Senate Approves Buhari's Request

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.