Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,884 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

I' Ve Had An Affair And I Don't Know How To Tell My Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I' Ve Had An Affair And I Don't Know How To Tell My Partner (1387 Views)

4 Signs That Shows You Need A Love Affair... And $ex (Photo) / Are U Lonely?..here Are 4 Signs That Shows That U Need A Love Affair And Sex. / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I' Ve Had An Affair And I Don't Know How To Tell My Partner by Kuchael(f): 1:40pm On Sep 13, 2009
Hey guys,

Someone sent this to ma blog, I've had an affair and i don't know how to tell my partner, i have sent my reply but i need you guys to give your own replies.
Re: I' Ve Had An Affair And I Don't Know How To Tell My Partner by ikem1: 2:22pm On Sep 13, 2009
Don't tell anybody lai lai! Even yourself,if you want to retain that relationship.However cut off the one you don't want immediately and remain true to the one you want.Stop burning a look at t take and start holding.You are shortchanging your yourself.Explode with the one you want.For more dose just see www.relationshipbliss..com.
Re: I' Ve Had An Affair And I Don't Know How To Tell My Partner by sweetpie23: 3:12pm On Sep 13, 2009
slut
Re: I' Ve Had An Affair And I Don't Know How To Tell My Partner by Kuchael(f): 6:02pm On Sep 13, 2009
Sweetpie,

I did not post this for you to insult the poor person, who came asking for help, this person is asking for help and u call d person a slut? the person has realised and wants a good reply.

It could happen to you 2 or yr partner.

So try and be nice ok
Re: I' Ve Had An Affair And I Don't Know How To Tell My Partner by CrazyMan(m): 9:57pm On Sep 13, 2009
Some stones are better left unturned. I won't advise you confess it to him because it could cost you your relationship.

Finally, if you're no longer in love with him, please leave him in peace cheating on a partner you claim to love is mere foolishness people would only see you as a prostitute.
Re: I' Ve Had An Affair And I Don't Know How To Tell My Partner by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 13, 2009
Re: I' Ve Had An Affair And I Don't Know How To Tell My Partner by Yumi(f): 12:42am On Sep 14, 2009
I would tell your partner the truth. If you don't the rest of your relationship you will be worrying about what happens if they find out. Also its better to give them the choice to leave you if they wish to. If my man cheated I would rather know and have the choice to leave if I wanted to. Its very selfish of you to not only cheat on them but also not give them the choice of leaving if they wish to. They should not be a prisoner to your lies as well as a victim of your adultery.
Re: I' Ve Had An Affair And I Don't Know How To Tell My Partner by JAZES(m): 2:47am On Sep 14, 2009
Yumi:

I would tell your partner the truth. If you don't the rest of your relationship you will be worrying about what happens if they find out. Also its better to give them the choice to leave you if they wish to. If my man cheated I would rather know and have the choice to leave if I wanted to. Its very selfish of you to not only cheat on them but also not give them the choice of leaving if they wish to. They should not be a prisoner to your lies as well as a victim of your adultery.

WORD
Re: I' Ve Had An Affair And I Don't Know How To Tell My Partner by Magz(m): 3:49am On Sep 14, 2009
Honest advice -

Disgusting! Tell that someone be mature, admit their mistake, and then let their partner go. They odviously don't value or deserve the relationship, so let it go.

Is this about a male or female, btw?
Re: I' Ve Had An Affair And I Don't Know How To Tell My Partner by Kuchael(f): 10:26am On Sep 14, 2009
Thanks guys,

We are working on a Magazine and we are talking for relationship issues, and we asked people to send in their relationship hardest questions dat they wanted to be answered and a guy sent dis in and said he had actually bn fighting with this in his mind cos d girl really loves him and he really loves her too, but one day his ex girlfriend was in town and what was meant to be just a 5 minute meeting ended him up in this topic, so we think its a nice subject and we wanted to hear from peoples views and opinions.

We know so many people are fighting with issues like this so we dont want to tell u do this or that, let people give the comments and he can decide on the best answers.

thank you
Re: I' Ve Had An Affair And I Don't Know How To Tell My Partner by LordReed(m): 11:18am On Sep 14, 2009
what was meant to be just a 5 minute meeting ended him up in this topic

Hmmm where was this meeting supposed to take place? In a public place? I doubt that if not nothing of the sort would have happened.

He should know that u can fix a cracked jug but the cracks will always be there. He has abused the trust of his partner n if he decides to tell her he should be ready for the consequences.

As for whether he should or not, he will have to be ready to deal with the effects of his disclosure. He knows the lady in question better so he will be in a better position to judge whether she'll react badly (eg break off the relationship, do her own 'revenge') to it.

Left to me though such revelations are nothing but trouble. It will colour the relationship n surface at the most inconvenient of times. As long as he has decided not to mess up again I say keep it to urself.

1 Like

Re: I' Ve Had An Affair And I Don't Know How To Tell My Partner by StellaN3(f): 1:22pm On Sep 14, 2009
which affairdi self?
is it affair of kissing?
affair of rumancing?
or affair of sexing lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
which one di self?
Re: I' Ve Had An Affair And I Don't Know How To Tell My Partner by ikem1: 3:05am On Sep 17, 2009
The consensus is not to tell if you are desirous of continuing to relationship.
Re: I' Ve Had An Affair And I Don't Know How To Tell My Partner by Spinkz(f): 12:09pm On Sep 18, 2009
the answer is do not tell the truth about having an affair! men don't forgive only women and we wewre born like that.
Re: I' Ve Had An Affair And I Don't Know How To Tell My Partner by Rosabelle(f): 5:28pm On Sep 19, 2009
ikem1:

The consensus is not to tell if you are desirous of continuing to relationship.

LOOLL. Consensus? lol
Well there are always two sides to a coin. And as a great leader once said : There is nothing plain and simple about the truth.

As a woman, I'd like for my partner to be honest with me, not that I hear it from someone else like three years later. Id start to question all of his actions in the past and I'd ask myself if he was ever true to me. It'l completely rub me of my trust and confidence in him.
On the other hand, if I didnt know, Id be blissfully and foolishly happy in love lol and Id stay that way.

Basically, if he is 100% sure theres no way of her finding out, and he knows it was a one time thing, he shouldnt tell her, cos he'd just be trying to clear his bad conscience and behaviour at the price of her happiness. Brutal but true.
But if theres the possibility she'd find out, he'd better spit it out fast and pray that after she's dissed him for like three months, she takes him back.
Re: I' Ve Had An Affair And I Don't Know How To Tell My Partner by Itohan123(m): 5:31pm On Sep 19, 2009
let him Bleep your sister and you're even

(1) (Reply)

Should I Tell My Wife How I Feel Over Phone Ringing And No Picking? / So Painful,all My Sacrifice Just Got Wasted!!! / Girls Only: How To Identify Mr Wrong!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.