Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Pulseweb / Hilarywens05 Is A Scam. Dont Deal With Him - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pulseweb / Hilarywens05 Is A Scam. Dont Deal With Him (3915 Views)

Be Careful!!!! Adquet.com Is A Scam / How To Differentiate A Scam Website From A Legit Website. / Is Web4africa.ng Or .net A Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pulseweb / Hilarywens05 Is A Scam. Dont Deal With Him by ITbomb(m): 11:11am On Jul 25, 2016
.I'm not pained about the money cos the 10k is nothing to me but just to let you know that some guys on this forum are not honest and should never have anything doing with them.

Yes it not always about the money, 10k may mean nothing to you but he might go ahead and defraud another person of 1k which was the person's last card.

Anything scam, after several efforts to communicate with the suspect, report on nairaland
Why I said online bizmen should always communicate with their client, even if situation forces them to default, plan for reimbursement, cos once your name is index by Google with scam, you are stained for life and you know anything on nairaland takes minutes to be indexed
Re: Pulseweb / Hilarywens05 Is A Scam. Dont Deal With Him by ITbomb(m): 11:22am On Jul 25, 2016
databoy247:

So, be ready to spend good money to actually get what you want. It's like setting up a new business. If buying equipment and renting a shop, maybe plus goods can cost you between 500k - 1 million, why on earth do you think carrying that same business online should cost just 30k??
Sir, I beg to disagree.

People have been designing websites for 20k and deliver to their clients. This is just one scam in several successful deals
It is not every business that wants to get online that can afford or even need a 200k website.

The problem with Nigerian business is that they pride themselves to be not-for-cheap and only wait for the big customer.

Why not develop a flexible plan, scale down some features and offer Premium package , Professional package, Basic package and even free package to prospective clients.
The secret is that the basic and free services may not bring much profit but they are the best in free organic publicity while you wait for the premium customer willing and able to pay 300k for Premium services . Think on this and repackage

1 Like

Re: Pulseweb / Hilarywens05 Is A Scam. Dont Deal With Him by velo10: 6:57am On Aug 19, 2016
How did this resolve?
Re: Pulseweb / Hilarywens05 Is A Scam. Dont Deal With Him by toycom001(m): 8:52am On Mar 28, 2017
Website for 20k, I am sure it will be just the use of site builder / themes. And some not too adequate stuffs used.
Such site may have server issues etc. Not cool.
Re: Pulseweb / Hilarywens05 Is A Scam. Dont Deal With Him by Driftingking(m): 11:20am On Mar 28, 2017
Am hosting with him, its 2 years now..no issues....
Will always put anyone who misbehaves in police wanted list...asap....its just 20k.
Am not even stressing myself...
Re: Pulseweb / Hilarywens05 Is A Scam. Dont Deal With Him by DRIFTyKING(m): 9:53pm On Jan 07, 2018
Cant elieve I actually said this
Driftingking:
Am hosting with him, its 2 years now..no issues....
Will always put anyone who misbehaves in police wanted list...asap....its just 20k.
Am not even stressing myself...
Re: Pulseweb / Hilarywens05 Is A Scam. Dont Deal With Him by nnamdiosu(m): 4:40pm On Jan 09, 2018
DRIFTyKING:
Cant elieve I actually said this

How? L
Re: Pulseweb / Hilarywens05 Is A Scam. Dont Deal With Him by Webman007: 4:19am On Jan 10, 2018
Puresolutions:
The same thing with me too couple of weeks back.

It's now 6weeks the web designer refused to say anything.I'm been forced to pay the owner his 20k back becuase i had too many jobs when his came,the client threatened me with police and i was made to pay from my wallets.

May God help our generation

Sorry bro for your experience. I can work with you next time on your web jobs. WhatsAPP/CALL 08095966698

Re: Pulseweb / Hilarywens05 Is A Scam. Dont Deal With Him by Webman007: 4:22am On Jan 10, 2018
toycom001:
Website for 20k, I am sure it will be just the use of site builder / themes. And some not too adequate stuffs used.
Such site may have server issues etc. Not cool.

While i have issue with the cost, but there's nothing wrong with building a site with a page builder or theme as your post indicates above. Site built with WP don't have server issues, maybe you can explain what server issues site built with WP or CMS do have.....
Re: Pulseweb / Hilarywens05 Is A Scam. Dont Deal With Him by Webman007: 4:25am On Jan 10, 2018
ITbomb:

Sir, I beg to disagree.

People have been designing websites for 20k and deliver to their clients. This is just one scam in several successful deals
It is not every business that wants to get online that can afford or even need a 200k website.

The problem with Nigerian business is that they pride themselves to be not-for-cheap and only wait for the big customer.

Why not develop a flexible plan, scale down some features and offer Premium package , Professional package, Basic package and even free package to prospective clients.
The secret is that the basic and free services may not bring much profit but they are the best in free organic publicity while you wait for the premium customer willing and able to pay 300k for Premium services . Think on this and repackage

Personally to me what count most is the time put into doing a proper job, whether you're coding from ground up or building with WP. So when you put everything together, i don't seems to know how some guys charge 20K for a business website job.

Re: Pulseweb / Hilarywens05 Is A Scam. Dont Deal With Him by Webman007: 4:28am On Jan 10, 2018
adekennis:
More chats

Sorry bro for your experience. Next time we can help you do a much better job, we don't even need to see face to face if you don;t have that time...haven't seen face to face with lots of my clients including the ones i attended to while on last Christmas holiday. 08095966698

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Change URL To Clickable Link With Different Name / How Much Do You Make Online? And How? / Web Design Training In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.