Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

21 Horrifying Short Stories To Scare The Hell Out of You - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 21 Horrifying Short Stories To Scare The Hell Out of You (16778 Views)

Top 10 Nairaland Stories To Enjoy Over The Weekend / Top 10 Nairaland Stories To Enjoy Today / Top 10 Nairaland Stories To Enjoy Over The Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 21 Horrifying Short Stories To Scare The Hell Out of You by FakoMaybach1: 12:30pm On Jul 18, 2016
May 29 2015...Horror story that affected over 180 million people...A man with Nepa bill certificate took over from an ineffectual buffon...unfortunately these monsters are here for 4 years undecided undecided cry
Re: 21 Horrifying Short Stories To Scare The Hell Out of You by Berrypie(f): 12:30pm On Jul 18, 2016
I am alone in my room, cold after the morning rain. Before reading these stories, I thought I would be scared to death because I hate anything horror but then, I read them and I am not even moved. Nice compilation though.
Re: 21 Horrifying Short Stories To Scare The Hell Out of You by shogotermies(m): 12:31pm On Jul 18, 2016
this list in incomplete without

CONJURING : All clocks stops by 3:07,the spirit of the dead boy plays with her daughter,he only shows up when she turns the music box..
There was a suicide on that tree you see, the maid,the mother,the child is haunting everyone, and wants their mum to kill them herself...

it took me weeks,before I could forget this.. oh fick.

1 Like

Re: 21 Horrifying Short Stories To Scare The Hell Out of You by karryn(f): 12:53pm On Jul 18, 2016
Globalhustler:
karishika girls. Dem no dey fear anytin
na karashika una dey like na
Re: 21 Horrifying Short Stories To Scare The Hell Out of You by Ice007(m): 12:59pm On Jul 18, 2016
Did any of u who said u didn't find these scary put ur minds into it & pictured the events as written? Imaginative minds rock. Nice one OP.
Re: 21 Horrifying Short Stories To Scare The Hell Out of You by odunlami75(m): 1:19pm On Jul 18, 2016
I cn identify some of тђє novels der as goosebumps, bt cn ¥συ tell me тђє title of some of dem, mayb I cn luk dem up?
Re: 21 Horrifying Short Stories To Scare The Hell Out of You by wintersnow(m): 1:26pm On Jul 18, 2016
Father's fear woooowed me
Re: 21 Horrifying Short Stories To Scare The Hell Out of You by HaneefahRN(f): 1:43pm On Jul 18, 2016
Elebiju:
wattpad has thousands of them.... Been enjoying it since 2007.

That's nice. I discovered it 2011 or so
Re: 21 Horrifying Short Stories To Scare The Hell Out of You by IamOpemipo(m): 1:49pm On Jul 18, 2016
blaquemyc:
nice one op but i'm an addict to horror films so these def didn't scare me.

Can u recommend some for me, pls d baddest ones, I need to shake up
Re: 21 Horrifying Short Stories To Scare The Hell Out of You by Crixina(f): 1:59pm On Jul 18, 2016
God! i love horror stories or movies, there are usually reserved to be read or watched from midnight, love the chills
Re: 21 Horrifying Short Stories To Scare The Hell Out of You by Donsamie(m): 2:12pm On Jul 18, 2016
very sscary
Re: 21 Horrifying Short Stories To Scare The Hell Out of You by Donsamie(m): 2:14pm On Jul 18, 2016
[quote author=jericco1 post=47650197]The Man.....aww[/very scary]
Re: 21 Horrifying Short Stories To Scare The Hell Out of You by kayyy003(f): 2:30pm On Jul 18, 2016
..what a story!!!!
Re: 21 Horrifying Short Stories To Scare The Hell Out of You by blaquemyc: 2:52pm On Jul 18, 2016
IamOpemipo:

Can u recommend some for me, pls d baddest ones, I need to shake up
here are some,
nightmare on elm street, The Exorcist, you're next, The Last Exorcism, let the right one in, the house of the devil, Drag Me to Hell, sinister, The Orphanage. I'll try to update you if i remember the names of some more.
Re: 21 Horrifying Short Stories To Scare The Hell Out of You by ponti93(m): 2:59pm On Jul 18, 2016
CaraJewel:
Lol i love dat fathers fear....anyone watched world war Z and d conjuring...plus some kain olden daes scary movie...
those movies aint scary, i was greatly disappointed by the conjuring 2
Re: 21 Horrifying Short Stories To Scare The Hell Out of You by IamOpemipo(m): 3:41pm On Jul 18, 2016
blaquemyc:
here are some,
nightmare on elm street, The Exorcist, you're next, The Last Exorcism, let the right one in, the house of the devil, Drag Me to Hell, sinister, The Orphanage. I'll try to update you if i remember the names of some more.

Tanx bro, I b downloadin ASAP..
Re: 21 Horrifying Short Stories To Scare The Hell Out of You by drippingink3: 11:53am On Jul 19, 2016
I heard stories of people that watch a horror movie half-way, in the middle of the night and NEPA suddenly and without warning takes light.

Every shadow and sound becomes potential monster.
Re: 21 Horrifying Short Stories To Scare The Hell Out of You by RegalD(m): 9:39pm On Jul 20, 2016
The night was cold, her body was very hot. She sat down facing the mirror with a scared face and her reflection stood opposite her with a mischievous smile on it face. Her reflection came out of the mirror, touched her shoulder and stared furiously at her. She woke up scared, stared at the mirror and also found her reflection staring back at. The room light went off.
Re: 21 Horrifying Short Stories To Scare The Hell Out of You by kennynikky(m): 11:39pm On Aug 03, 2016
fippycbk:

It was a woman knocking on the door. I've read the full story. grin
hw can i get d story?
Re: 21 Horrifying Short Stories To Scare The Hell Out of You by lagada(m): 9:48am On Aug 20, 2016
johnwizey:
I even find it hilarious nt scary. Tinz lyk dis no dey fear full breed Nigerian, nt wit the situation of tinz nw

It might not scare you at first, but if think about it for some second it will for sure
Re: 21 Horrifying Short Stories To Scare The Hell Out of You by drphantom: 5:39am On Jun 03, 2017
FakoMaybach1:
i have one Horror story to tell...this one is a true life story...was dreaming that my bae was chasing me with a machete..After running for my life i woke up sweating profusely, only to see Nk looking at me with a sly grin...first thing she said to me was "chai u saby run oh"

When. Naija version. grin. Nice one

1 Like

Re: 21 Horrifying Short Stories To Scare The Hell Out of You by drphantom: 5:45am On Jun 03, 2017
Lucario007:
So, let us test the stomachs of Nigerians, with so few of us being amongst the few that can stand watching a horror movie or reading a horror novel.
This is a collection of extremely short horror stories I gathered from around the internet. I do not lay claim to these, I just found them and thought it would be fun (and disturbing) to share.
Anybody whos a fan of horror movies and books can feel free to enjoy and dont forget to add yours!
Let the terror begin!
This is a challenge to see who can read all twenty one without flinching!

Cc Ishilove, Joywendy, lalasticlala

Ah! Genius compilation.
Welcome to the Club....we also find horror laughable.
Muhahahahahahahahaha
Re: 21 Horrifying Short Stories To Scare The Hell Out of You by NaijaTechnician(m): 9:41am On May 12, 2018
Lucario007:
The Call
A girl heard her mom yell her name from downstairs, so she got up and started to head down. As she got to the stairs, her mom pulled her into her room and said, “I heard that, too.

Its a call of a ghost...!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top Quotes From Novels You've Read / The Day I Died : April 14 / Untitled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.