Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

What's The Crazies Thing You've Done For A Football Match? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What's The Crazies Thing You've Done For A Football Match? (464 Views)

Kelechi Nwakali Celebrates 20th Birthday With A Football Match / Referee Beaten To Coma By Fans After Football Match In Owerri. See Photos / Cristiano Ronaldo Jr Jogging A Football (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Crazies Thing You've Done For A Football Match? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 16, 2016
I just want to share this with my fellow nairaland football fans and ask what's the craziest thing you've done for a football match. The craziest I've ever done is leaving at the middle of a church service to meet up with a match grin. Well I've repented sha. What's your own
Re: What's The Crazies Thing You've Done For A Football Match? by Evakinqz: 8:08am On Jul 17, 2016
Mine was leaving ma bae at home after some hot romance, we where abawt tu dig it out den ah discover it was almost time for el-classico, had tu lie dat ah wanted tu get something outside, na so ah take run leave her for house ooo grin grin

More experience letta sha wink
Re: What's The Crazies Thing You've Done For A Football Match? by Icon4s(m): 2:35pm On Jul 17, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: What's The Crazies Thing You've Done For A Football Match? by 00Ademi(m): 4:34pm On Jul 17, 2016
Left mah sis's wedding den search for nearby viewing centre. To watch epl....
Re: What's The Crazies Thing You've Done For A Football Match? by post111(m): 12:51am On Jul 18, 2016
Stayed all nyt 2 watch coppa America

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal Fan Donates His Kidney To A Tottenham Fan / You Did Not Keep Your Promise – Keshi’s Son Blasts FG / Will The Signing Of Kelvin Gameiro By Atletico Madrid Change La Liga Dynamics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.