Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,544 members, 7,861,572 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:45 PM

Ladies beware of all these guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies beware of all these guys (994 Views)

7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware / Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) / Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies beware of all these guys by SirMichael1: 6:11pm On Jul 16, 2016
Hey Ladies, I've got a special gift for y'all.

Compiled here are the 6 type of guys you need to avoid. (That guy that you think you love might be a player)

1. The seducers: These guys have almost all knowledge about seducing a lady and whenever they see an opportunity, they take it. Often times, ladies fall in love with these guys.

2. A guy that keeps reminding you of everything he has done for you: These type of guys do not WANT marriage, all they look for are ways to fulfill their selfish desires. (Except you're not going for marriage, stay away from these guys).
“Bae, remember when I gave you some money, took you out on to an eatery, bought you clothes… blah blah blah“

3. A guys that who doesn't share his future plan with you: Ladies, these guys have nothing to offer you, all they are after is FUN. If they can't say a dime about their future to you what are you still doing there Get outta there! Run!! Vamoose!!! Do anything but don’t stay. Most times, the ladies these guys move with are *OVERRIPED* for marriage

4. A guy that sees flirting with other women as nothing: This is what I call 'BAD MARKET'. They hit on any Lady they see not minding the fact that you are with them. When asked why they did that, they become defensive and come up with all sort of flimsy excuses like. “We aren’t married yet and you wanna control me?”, “I was only testing my wooing skill” really undecided RUN!

5. A guy that only wants S*x: Run! Run!! Run!!!
Bae: Hi Hon.
Boo: I’m fine, I and big daddy (referring to his manhood) both misses you
Bae: Naughty you, I can see you want some
Blah blah blah. What! really undecided is that all you know, S*X?

Unless there’s something wrong with you or the old woman in your village is at work, I suggest you flee from this guy. Of what good is a s*x addict to you? If there is a chance that he doesn’t get to you on time when he has the urge, just forget it! He’s gonna find someone else.

6. A guy that treats Lady like a rag: This is one terrible thing. I knew of a guy who had a girlfriend whom he sleeps with, does all sorta thing with her and whenever they have any quarrel whatsover, he chases her out from his house and this beautiful Lady still comes back begging for forgiveness whether she’s at fault or not.
Ladies, shine your eye wella ooh, these guys are all around you. Don’t dull.

1 Like

Re: Ladies beware of all these guys by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 16, 2016
thanks bro...i'll be sure to run from these kind of guys....
Re: Ladies beware of all these guys by mizzbouqui(f): 6:43pm On Jul 16, 2016
Okay
Re: Ladies beware of all these guys by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 16, 2016
story upon story
Re: Ladies beware of all these guys by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 16, 2016
And guys that creates this kinda threads
Re: Ladies beware of all these guys by mhisbliss(f): 6:46pm On Jul 16, 2016
That means girls should run from all guys because every guy is guilty of atleast one
Re: Ladies beware of all these guys by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 16, 2016
very nice
i do every single one cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies beware of all these guys by princeakins(m): 7:03pm On Jul 16, 2016
Op doin like no b male grin
Re: Ladies beware of all these guys by xendra: 7:47pm On Jul 16, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
And guys that creates this kinda threads
since when are you female!?? shocked
oh you wear earing lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies beware of all these guys by olatunjithomas(m): 7:48pm On Jul 16, 2016
I am guilty of all,

oya tell sandoski to run away from Me.

vote FALCONEY for Mr nairaland 2016
Re: Ladies beware of all these guys by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 16, 2016
xendra:
since when are you female!?? shocked
oh you wear earing lipsrsealed
since I changed to F grin grin
Re: Ladies beware of all these guys by SirMichael1: 6:24am On Jul 17, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
very nice
i do every single one cheesy cheesy cheesy

And I really wish your girl could see this post grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Guys, These Are The 10 Hottest Words To Say To Any Woman / 8 Common Ignorance Among Young People / Nairaland Girls EXPOSED!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.