Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,533 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos (64330 Views)

Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market / Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) / Black People With Blue Eyes. The beautiful few (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by ireneony(f): 9:32am On Jul 17, 2016
Burger01:
If true, that girl should be protected by the government and by her parents....better still, sent abroad. I don't trust Africans with their backward thinking cap undecided
true. .
The west will appreciate her beauty more.
The standard of beauty in the west is blonds with blue eyes.

Ever wonder which taylor swift is so hype over there grin
Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by StealthyMe(m): 11:26am On Jul 17, 2016
Wow! Beautiful set of eyes! People with blue eyes are very rare
Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by MARKone(m): 11:59am On Jul 17, 2016
Not just her eyes, lil girl has a pointed nose :DNot just her eyes, lil girl has a pointed nose smiley
Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by goingape1: 12:22pm On Jul 17, 2016
quivah:
chai! some people can be dumb enh I guess the white having such skin color are suffering from albinism.
abeg carry your shame and park well..
OTUNDO !
you even know WETI you dey talk so?
Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by Ivoryred(f): 12:27pm On Jul 17, 2016
sunnyjeff55:
Hmmmm..... The more you see the less you understand..... Abracadabra!!
you wan kill the girl! Why are you using killing spell?
@harrypotter
Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 17, 2016
It's a genetic defect.

1 Like

Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by purityannabel(f): 12:50pm On Jul 17, 2016
midolian:
This picture, to me, doesn't look real. The artist Or editor only changed the colour of her eyes to the colour which he has painted the doors in the first place. Beautiful work!

Ghanaian bloggers are wack! angry

jezzzzz am really dying of laughter now......you are so funny. .........
Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by Ivoryred(f): 12:52pm On Jul 17, 2016
LucifersTongue:

It doesn't take more than 10 seconds to Google stuff. Don't make sweeping generalizations without confirmation!

gbam!
Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by Ivoryred(f): 12:54pm On Jul 17, 2016
goingape1:
OTUNDO !
you even know WETI you dey talk so?
lol....
Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:53pm On Jul 17, 2016
goingape1:
have you seen anyone with SUCH offline undecided

you people will be keep ya brain online but don't know anything offline.
Senseless response. I can't even with you...
Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:55pm On Jul 17, 2016
Tellemall:

Don't mind the people who don't believe it. Everything must be digitally manipulated. Nothing, to them, can possibly be real. There are several black people I've seen with that condition. Very beautiful eyes. Real sapphire.
You won't believe how someone responded asking me if I haven't seen such "offline" it can't be true since we always keep our brains online. Such an oddball comment and so silly. Like all our lives should central on what's locally seen only. For most, knowledge is clearly not power.
Cheers jare.

nerilove:
I'm so sorry but I've not seen any around Africa because I travel a lot. I don't believe everything from goolge. It might be true.
Google is simply a search engine as you well know. It simply redirects your queries to different links and websites. You can simply use another. The entire global research studies in different medical websites can't all be lying. Sheeeesh.

1 Like

Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by BuBBle1(f): 4:08pm On Jul 17, 2016
Pillyportions:
For me its not real, look at the position of the blue eyes, it looks like her picture was editied and the blue eyes was inserted.
. Tell the story of what,i hv seen a Nigerian boy with blue eyes too. Somewhere in Abuja some time in 2012.

1 Like

Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by KINGinVAHALA: 4:23pm On Jul 17, 2016
PureWays:
Lol... I Knew it..

Good day bro, Happy Sunday!
Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by ValentineMary(m): 4:39pm On Jul 17, 2016
Nice pics but it is not very uncommon for blacks to have blue eyes. Though many europeans (about 40- 60%) have blue eyes, it comes as a result in mutation of the OCA2 gene which some believe comes from around the black sea while others believe it came from inter breeding with neanderthals. It is still a scientific mystry how blue eyes came about but we are certain that it is from the mutation in the OCA2 gene. My hypothesis is that probably an astroid from space.released radiation that caused the mutation.
Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by HenrySilva9(m): 5:00pm On Jul 17, 2016
She no too fine like that

1 Like

Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by doskie(m): 5:44pm On Jul 17, 2016
Fiwasayo:
She is so beautiful and those eyes are stunning kiss

Ps:she should be protected from people who read spiritual meaning into everything they see lipsrsealed
shes fine oh. But just imagine if she was very fair and tall with right curves. I swear no matter her background, she will be rich. Even married men will pay money into her account for no good reason

1 Like

Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by Abiagirl777(f): 8:12pm On Jul 17, 2016
addizzle:
chaiii!! they can fool u guys eeh.. pls those eyes ain't really.....take a close look at it... anyway I cover my eyes with d Blood of Jesus

it could be real,I used to have a friend chidiebube with such eyes,from IMO state,but she died early last Yr with her 5 mth preg.
ppl called her Ogbanje
Life...
Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 17, 2016
[quote author=goingape1 post=47617252][/quote] for ur mind u don comment with common sense abi
Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by stevecantrell: 10:20pm On Jul 17, 2016
PureWays:
Lol @ Spiritual...

Well, it's rare to see such eyes in Africa.

Africans all have blue eyes....if it were possiblr to strip away the melanin from the iris, it will reveal a blue pigment. This girl has a rare mutatation ,like Naomi campbell and family.
Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by stevecantrell: 10:22pm On Jul 17, 2016
otswag:
Thank You my pesin. Yes, this Is rare but it isnt strange. Its a form of albinism called "Ocular albinism". The Common form of albinism we see around Is called "oculocutaneous albinism" meaning the skin and iris lacks the pigment cells that give blacks their xteristic dark complexion but in ocular albinism, only d iris Is involved.

Correct
Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by goingape1: 11:47pm On Jul 17, 2016
michaelobinna:
for ur mind u don comment with common sense abi
for your mind you think say you get common sense abi?
Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by addizzle(f): 8:04am On Jul 18, 2016
Abiagirl777:

it could be real,I used to have a friend chidiebube with such eyes,from IMO state,but she died early last Yr with her 5 mth preg.
ppl called her Ogbanje
Life...
eeeeeya dy called her an Ogbanje dats Nigerians for u..
Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by penzy3rd(m): 10:25am On Jul 18, 2016
kini? blue eyes black face.menh they should look for the cat she turns into in the night(>_<wink(>_<wink
Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by PureWays(m): 4:43pm On Jul 19, 2016
Rukkydelta:

cheesy cheesy
Please sir
Okay ma'am.
Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by Rukkydelta(f): 4:51pm On Jul 19, 2016
PureWays:
Okay ma'am.
Thanks dear
Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by evy1(m): 9:04am On Jul 20, 2016
nerilove:
I don't care whtever poo u might be saying. I've gone to Ghana, CIV, Gambia, Congo Brazzaville, Gabon. I've not seen anyone with blue eyes. Forget google. Don't believe everything you read from it.
So is it every kid you came across when you traveled to the countries you mentioned,ogbeni this are rare conditions,no dey form say na you globe trot pass.
Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by Cheekin: 2:26pm On Dec 02, 2016
Her great-great-grand father must be from Russia!
Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by Nobody: 5:45am On May 31, 2019
Let me take a nap... great colour palette, anyway. cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found / See The Massive Fibroid Doctors Removed From A Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos / A Thread For Body Builders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.