Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,184 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (6075 Views)

Woman Spotted Urinating On Bridge In Broad Daylight / Photo: Man Fingers Lady In Broad Daylight While Trying To Ask Her Out / Teenagers Have Sex In Front Of A Hotel In Katsina In Broad Daylight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 17, 2016
obontami2:

You better respect ur self and take ur ever starving head outta nairaland and look for a real job even if it is bricklaying job, at least it is better than begging and trying to scam innocent nairalanders grin

Hahahahahahahahahaha....., this got me laughing like weeetttiiiinnnn!!! cheesy cheesy grin...

@succyblinks, Pls it was never about fork... It was something else..... So like I wrote, I'll pass, Im very discompassionate about rude people.... Need I add... I actually believe your story... I can decipher what is true and false...
Re: . by succyblinks(f): 2:20pm On Jul 17, 2016
PaulKillerman:

Hahahahahahahahahaha....., this got me laughing like weeetttiiiinnnn!!! cheesy cheesy grin...

@succyblinks, Pls it was never about fork... It was something else..... So like I wrote, I'll pass, Im very discompassionate about rude people.... Need I add... I actually believe your story... I can decipher what is true and false...

Well seems like u have made up ur mind but please talk to ur guy he's annoying
Re: . by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 17, 2016
Just came across this, really feel sad and sorry for your story, it's quite disheartening... somehow I stumbled on your diary some months back, read somethings about you, and your travails , (not being shown love by people that should etc )and felt your despair , ... later on , I saw another thread you created on being maltreated by your BF and treated without regards( the only one that had shown you love in past), incidentally I also saw a pic of you , looking very young and smart. I just felt you were too young for all that challenge and wanted to know you .
I got your number on a thread after some weeks, and sent you a WhatsApp message, introduced myself, and instantly u just went mute and refused replying my messages , I really wondered what this young chap was thinking (wetin be my own na ? I simply deleted the number) .... why am I writing all This?

It is foolish to just wave off people, without knowing anything about them, you really do not know where help can come from.... anyway, that's that ...

I'll send something to you, just PM me with your account details....
Re: . by succyblinks(f): 3:06pm On Jul 17, 2016
Raymondenyi:
Just came across this, really feel sad and sorry for your story, it's quite disheartening... somehow I stumbled on your diary some months back, read somethings about you, and your travails , (not being shown love by people that should etc )and felt your despair , ... later on , I saw another thread you created on being maltreated by your BF and treated without regards( the only one that had shown you love in past), incidentally I also saw a pic of you , looking very young and smart. I just felt you were too young for all that challenge and wanted to know you .
I got your number on a thread after some weeks, and sent you a WhatsApp message, introduced myself, and instantly u just went mute and refused replying my messages , I really wondered what this young chap was thinking (wetin be my own na ? I simply deleted the number) .... why am I writing all This?

It is foolish to just wave off people, without knowing anything about them, you really do not know where help can come from.... anyway, that's that ...

I'll send something to you, just PM me with your account details....

I'm sorry for d encounter u had with me, d tin is am not too good with strangers and I know u must have read in my diary whr I said I was a shy person am sorry still u definitely don't know whr nr next help would come from. Thanks a lot and if u dont mind we could b friends
Re: . by wittyguy(m): 3:26pm On Jul 17, 2016
My initial reaction after reading your story was that of pity, the reactive side of me was already even pondering on how to be of assistance in my own little way until my inquisitive part prompted me to further read other people's comments and reactions. Then I followed the link someone posted about a supposed fraudster seeking financial assistance just like yours and I observed your pattern seems similar to those employed by the fraudster ( thats is following up on every comments passed on your supposed plight, thought you are student having exams in some weeks from now). Are you sure the other threads you have opened here is not part of your grand design for this final assault on unsuspecting nairalanders? In as much as I can't stop any who wishes to help you but as for me, with this doubt I don't feel convinced enough with your story ( wish you luck elsewhere)
Re: . by succyblinks(f): 3:43pm On Jul 17, 2016
wittyguy:
My initial reaction after reading your story was that of pity, the reactive side of me was already even pondering on how to be of assistance in my own little way until my inquisitive part prompted me to further read other people's comments and reactions. Then I followed the link someone posted about a supposed fraudster seeking financial assistance just like yours and I observed your pattern seems similar to those employed by the fraudster ( thats is following up on every comments passed on your supposed plight, thought you are student having exams in some weeks from now). Are you sure the other threads you have opened here is not part of your grand design for this final assault on unsuspecting nairalanders? In as much as I can't stop any who wishes to help you but as for me, with this doubt I don't feel convinced enough with your story ( wish you luck elsewhere)

Yes I have exams few weeks from now but I'm yet to pay my school fees which will give me access to writing d exams, I know its pretty hard to believe me but I really don't know what to do to prove my sincerity. I could not sleep last night I was busy checking and praying someone comes to my aid I really do need your help bro I swear
Re: . by prety86: 3:53pm On Jul 17, 2016
Nothing but scam. You carefully coined the title of the thread to scam people. Why didn't you title it in a way that people will understand that you are out to beg. Be guided.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 17, 2016
I'm moved by your story....wow, i wished i could help financially, but am not strong yet.

But i have neither silver nor gold to give but a word with faith.....

If all you said are true and sincere.... May the GOD i serve provide a means to pay for your fees within now and tuesday.. IJN

Honestly, u will get help.
Re: . by succyblinks(f): 7:40pm On Jul 17, 2016
Jacksonville:
I'm moved by your story....wow, i wished i could help financially, but am not strong yet.

But i have neither silver nor gold to give but a word with faith.....

If all you said are true and sincere.... May the GOD i serve provide a means to pay for your fees within now and tuesday.. IJN

Honestly, u will get help.

A big amen to that . thanks
Re: . by Poorboy: 7:41pm On Jul 17, 2016
succyblinks:

OK bro anything that rocks ur boat
upload ur pix if u need help
Re: . by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 13, 2017
And to think you were constituting a nuisance on my thread some months back. LOL. People with issues are always nuisances online.
succyblinks:

I believe God will definitely come to my aid and I'm still putting some calls try to other distant relations I know. God bless u sis
Re: . by succyblinks(f): 10:03pm On Jan 13, 2017
deathcomestoall:
And to think you were constituting a nuisance on my thread some months back. LOL. People with issues are always nuisances online.

Who is this one again? Abeg go look bush fa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Twitter User Explains Reason Why Most Nigerian Women Don’t Orgasm / Shocking View On Male Masturbation!!! / What I Did To A Beautiful Lady I Met At Ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.