Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

My Husband Doesn’t Want Sex – And It’s Wrecking My Self-confidence - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Doesn’t Want Sex – And It’s Wrecking My Self-confidence (6905 Views)

Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. / True Story: My Husband Doesn’t Know I Share Him With My Twin Sister / "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Doesn’t Want Sex – And It’s Wrecking My Self-confidence by rzekman7(m): 2:41am On Jun 01, 2022
I thought we’d turned the corner after a series of blazing rows. But it’s been more than a month …

I have been married to my husband for nearly four years. He is 34 and I am 33, with no children. We have had problems with our sex life in the past, as I’ve wanted it more than my husband. We have had blazing rows about this and though I felt we had turned a corner recently it’s now been more than a month since we were intimate. I am tired of the effect this has on my self-confidence. He regularly stays up late and I often go to bed on my own as he loses track of time. I am becoming despondent in our marriage overall, especially with the duties I used to take pride in. He makes a lot of effort to keep up with his hobbies and friends, so I feel as though our sex life isn’t important enough to him. I don’t want sex to be a chore but unless I said something he would never raise the subject. What do I do?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want Sex – And It’s Wrecking My Self-confidence by Amara661(f): 2:45am On Jun 01, 2022
Did you have feelings he was cheating on you ?

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want Sex – And It’s Wrecking My Self-confidence by Kobojunkie: 3:14am On Jun 01, 2022
rzekman7:
I thought we’d turned the corner after a series of blazing rows. But it’s been more than a month …

I have been married to my husband for nearly four years. He is 34 and I am 33, with no children. We have had problems with our sex life in the past, as I’ve wanted it more than my husband. We have had blazing rows about this and though I felt we had turned a corner recently it’s now been more than a month since we were intimate. I am tired of the effect this has on my self-confidence. He regularly stays up late and I often go to bed on my own as he loses track of time. I am becoming despondent in our marriage overall, especially with the duties I used to take pride in. He makes a lot of effort to keep up with his hobbies and friends, so I feel as though our sex life isn’t important enough to him. I don’t want sex to be a chore but unless I said something he would never raise the subject. What do I do?
Do you both have plans to have kids or are you content with whichever way the wind blows in that department? undecided

Do you also have friends and hobbies of your own to occupy your time and help keep your confidence and self-esteem maintained as well? None of that should be dependent on the choices and decisions made by another, even a husband. Please work on yourself so you maintain no matter the circumstances.. undecided

As for your husband not wanting sex and you feeling it should be an important aspect of your relationship before all his hobbies and friends, then I would suggest that you consider enlisting the aide of a professional marriage counselor to help you resolve any and all communication bottlenecks in your marriage so you can get to get to the bottom of why you are being deprived sex in your marriage. undecided

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want Sex – And It’s Wrecking My Self-confidence by Amarisco(f): 3:25am On Jun 01, 2022
Amara661:
Did you have feelings he was cheating on you ?

As in…

At this point you need to have very candid conversations about your issues and how you can move forward. Sexual deprivation no be small tin. It will take openness and vulnerability to get to the bottom of things as he may be going through something he didn’t feel he could share with you.

Start there, but approach him with love and affection on a good day - being feminine and gentle not like a bulldozer. If you understand how to massage a mans ego he will lower his defences to you.

Just IMO

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want Sex – And It’s Wrecking My Self-confidence by Ballzproblemm: 3:34am On Jun 01, 2022
rzekman7:

are you a male or female

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want Sex – And It’s Wrecking My Self-confidence by Quality20(m): 4:12am On Jun 01, 2022
he is not used to sex, u know ppl who not used to fornication b4 marriage na

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want Sex – And It’s Wrecking My Self-confidence by phenzy(m): 4:16am On Jun 01, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
are you a male or female

No na hermaphrodite she be... person said her husband doesn’t want sex with her anymore you dey dere dey ask useless question

40 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want Sex – And It’s Wrecking My Self-confidence by otipoju(m): 4:45am On Jun 01, 2022
Your husband is either seeing someone else or he does not like eating your food. Or him just lazy.

Some women are all about you giving them pleasure and wont reciprocate certain sexual acts.

After a number of complaints from the husband and there is no change guy go just lock up and loose interest.

8 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want Sex – And It’s Wrecking My Self-confidence by Stallionhorse: 4:53am On Jun 01, 2022
First of all.. You bore him during sex.. Secondly the man is tired of wasting sperm on you with no outcome (Child) my dear go and do fertility test, study your body the next time you raise the issue and he fuvvks you make sure you conceive or pack your things and leave..
I'm sure this things your facing is as a result of your over knacking when you were younger.. Now your brought a wide. Dry hole into marriage to use and suffocate somebody's son.. It shall not be well with you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want Sex – And It’s Wrecking My Self-confidence by EX6100: 5:01am On Jun 01, 2022
Stallionhorse:
First of all.. You bore him during sex.. Secondly the man is tired of wasting sperm on you with no outcome (Child) my dear go and do fertility test, study your body the next time you raise the issue and he fuvvks you make sure you conceive or pack your things and leave..
I'm sure this things your facing is as a result of your over knacking when you were younger.. Now your brought a wide. Dry hole into marriage to use and suffocate somebody's son.. It shall not be well with you.

grace they worry you. You actually hit the point aptly.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want Sex – And It’s Wrecking My Self-confidence by Ahmed0336(m): 5:02am On Jun 01, 2022
phenzy:

No na hermaphrodite she be... person said her husband doesn’t want sex with her anymore you dey dere dey ask useless question

But her moniker says otherwise

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want Sex – And It’s Wrecking My Self-confidence by oz4real83(m): 5:41am On Jun 01, 2022
Stallionhorse:
na wa oo, una comments sometimes dey fear person for nairaland oo. Make una still dey pity people na shocked shocked

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want Sex – And It’s Wrecking My Self-confidence by GOATandYAMtheory: 6:00am On Jun 01, 2022
First question. Have you tried to make his Pr33k stand at attention? If not, Make it stand. He should want sex. An erect pr33k recognises it's erector

It surprises me to hear there are men who do not like sex. Could it be that you don't turn him on? Could he be a secret Gaybriel? Could he be having series of affairs outside using job and other flimsy excuses as cover up? He could also be carrying one life threatening STD and does not want to infect you cos of the love he has for you..

Problem with you women is.. you believe everything a man tells you especially when you are head over hills in love. Give your brain a chance to work, pls. Investigate! You are closer to him than the people you are seeking their opinion.

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want Sex – And It’s Wrecking My Self-confidence by Nobody: 6:19am On Jun 01, 2022
Stallionhorse:

Kilagbe, Kileju oga! Why so much darkness and bitterness.
Please, Stay away from snipers for your own good.

17 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want Sex – And It’s Wrecking My Self-confidence by beautyhd: 6:21am On Jun 01, 2022
There’s this saying that if he’s not getting it from you then he’s getting it from someone else.

He’s 34 and thus very young.

Have you tried talking to him to find out what’s going on with him, Why he’s disinterested in you and sex and yet carries out his hobbies?

I don’t wanna tell you what’s in my mind,to avoid scattering your marriage.

Did you both agree not to have kids or you are trying to conceive?

If the tables were to be turned, these wannabe red pillers will ask him to divorce you.

Put your ears down, become more observant as he might have kids outside or planning to relocate without your knowledge.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want Sex – And It’s Wrecking My Self-confidence by Passionnn: 6:24am On Jun 01, 2022
Stallionhorse:
As in, are you a seer or sorcerer?
Or do you personally know the op?
Wahala!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want Sex – And It’s Wrecking My Self-confidence by beautyhd: 6:28am On Jun 01, 2022
Stallionhorse:

This is one of the useless comments I am expecting.

13 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want Sex – And It’s Wrecking My Self-confidence by StrongAlphMale: 6:34am On Jun 01, 2022
beautyhd:

The comment pain you no be small!
We all know you equally have an over used pussy. You're absolutely free to drink sniper and die today
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want Sex – And It’s Wrecking My Self-confidence by turawaa(m): 6:37am On Jun 01, 2022
A lady is pregnant outside…( friend’s secret)
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want Sex – And It’s Wrecking My Self-confidence by fattprince(m): 6:44am On Jun 01, 2022
beautyhd:
There’s this saying that if he’s not getting it from you then he’s getting it from someone else.

Have you tried talking to him to find out what’s going on with him, Why he’s disinterested in you and sex and yet carries out his hobbies?

If the tables were to be turned, these wannabe red pillers will ask him to divorce you.

If the thing pain you, you too tell her to divorce him abi? Oh, she can't because we all know marriage favours the women more.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want Sex – And It’s Wrecking My Self-confidence by sotall(m): 7:00am On Jun 01, 2022
cool
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want Sex – And It’s Wrecking My Self-confidence by Channah1(f): 7:05am On Jun 01, 2022
He's obviously tired after four years of sex without children. That's men for you.
Don't be surprised he has a mistress he's trying out having a baby with.

You too, in that four years, what have you tried to do to salvage the situation? By this I mean, have you tried moving closer to God ( not all these fake prophets visits o) . I mean getting real born again and seeking God's face and intervention? Or all you care about is sexual gratification?because from your narrative, you didn't sound bothered about your childless situation. All you were ranting about is sex and your denial of it. Hm.

You better know what you want from that marriage and set your priorities right before God in prayers.

Finally, God is the only way out. If you can't humble yourself enough to submit yourself and all your worries to Christ, you might just remain the most confused person in your marriage.

I don't know why people think there's a solution outside Christ.

7 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want Sex – And It’s Wrecking My Self-confidence by yrex01(m): 7:16am On Jun 01, 2022
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want Sex – And It’s Wrecking My Self-confidence by Blue86(m): 7:31am On Jun 01, 2022
Are you a Christian?
If you are.
Then what is Christ Jesus the Lord for?
Haven't you read He is a Helper, and saviour ?
rzekman7:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want Sex – And It’s Wrecking My Self-confidence by indodon(m): 7:36am On Jun 01, 2022
The comrades above me said everything but what I have to add is...

Try and get pussy tightener since we all know what the problem is here
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want Sex – And It’s Wrecking My Self-confidence by Donaluta(m): 7:56am On Jun 01, 2022
beautyhd:

Put your ears down, become more observant as he might have kids outside or planning to relocate without your knowledge.

Look at this useless advice .. just wanna stir controversy in someone's home... All this single ladies giving married people advice...

beautyhd:

Your own is useless.. you are tagging another person's comment as useless.. check your own and edit accordingly..
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want Sex – And It’s Wrecking My Self-confidence by techWriter3: 8:13am On Jun 01, 2022
This is one of the useless remarks I dewan anticipating
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want Sex – And It’s Wrecking My Self-confidence by Faber(m): 8:22am On Jun 01, 2022
rzekman7:

I have been married to my husband for nearly four years. He is 34 and I am 33, with no children. We have had problems with our sex life in the past, as I’ve wanted it more than my husband. We have had blazing rows about this and though I felt we had turned a corner recently it’s now been more than a month
since we were intimate. I am tired of the effect this has on my self-confidence . He regularly stays up late and I often go to bed on my own as he loses track of time. I am becoming despondent in our marriage overall, especially with the duties I used to take pride in. He makes a lot of effort to keep up with his hobbies and friends, so I feel as though our sex life isn’t important enough to him. I don’t want sex to be a chore but unless I said something he would never raise the subject. What do I do?

So you no fit offer him any other except sex. So na true true say na only sex your gender gats to offer a man.

@the bolded your confidence begins with and ends with your body. You are scared you cannot use sex as a weapon on him in the future.

Abeg send my regards to your husband na real nigga he be. You yourself gerarah here jor!

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want Sex – And It’s Wrecking My Self-confidence by TeeGentle(m): 8:31am On Jun 01, 2022
phenzy:

No mind am
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Handle My Girlfriend Dating Another Guy? / Brazilian Carnival Turns Into A Kissing Competition(photos) / Is She The Sexiest Pregnant Woman In The World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.