Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church (79731 Views)

Prostitute Who Drugged Her Client & Stole His Goods Caught & Tied With Rope(pics / Malia's Graduation: Obama Misses Muhammad Ali's Funeral / Woman Walks Unclad In Street Of Nairobi, Bringing Everything To A Standstill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church by AreaFada2: 1:40am On Jul 17, 2016
Nothing special here.

Generous & industrious donatus runs girls in higher institutions can match that figure (5,000) in just 4 years. To afford 70k Peruvian hair, Iphones, Gucci/YSL/CC and other luxuries. grin cheesy
Re: I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church by beautyerhu86(f): 2:06am On Jul 17, 2016
contactmorak:
Hmmm

Pics: See what they published about her on the inside page of the newspaper here» http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/07/i-have-slept-with-5000-men-nairobis.html

Don't be greedy. Must you be first to comment?
Re: I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church by Olushayor(m): 2:40am On Jul 17, 2016
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian as sleeping in the garage doesn't make you a car. Having JESUS in your life is what counts
Re: I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church by HRich(m): 3:49am On Jul 17, 2016
LuveU2:
Before u condemn her remember she slept with shameless hoes with dicks. She slept with men who have slept with uncountable women. They are all one.

You are already defending her actions sef,
Re: I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church by Weah96: 4:27am On Jul 17, 2016
LuveU2:
Before u condemn her remember she slept with shameless hoes with dicks. She slept with men who have slept with uncountable women. They are all one.

Keep dreaming and allow these feminists to ruin your life.

Men would sleep with most women. When a man is not sleeping with multiple women, then it's not by choice. Any average looking female could phock your husband. All she has to do is seduce him.
Re: I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church by Ishilove: 5:06am On Jul 17, 2016
olu4life:

Just noticed the posts and topic has been deleted.

Ishilove, where u the one who did that? Please kindly state your reason cos I'm yet to get why a mod would close down such without addressing the issue
I stopped modding a year ago so it sure as heck can't be me
Re: I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church by McElvis: 5:22am On Jul 17, 2016
Abeg who do the head to head count for am?
Re: I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church by sekundosekundo: 5:45am On Jul 17, 2016
sonOfLucifer:
She slept with 5000 Men..

but Jesus ain't one.

Continue deceiving yourself. You don't believe there's God but you believe there's Lucifer. What a confused and brainwashed child you are.
Re: I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church by Mavrick2012: 5:47am On Jul 17, 2016
Ekuru:
Going to Church doesn't make you a Christian. I pray she encounters Christ genuinely.
If all these churches arent too occupied with preaching materialism,she must have heard the "repent or u perish" message,theirby fleeing away from her iniquities.Sir,apart frm "money,wealth,prosperity,breakthrough" etc when was the last time u heard "flee fornication" in your church?lol
Re: I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church by Nobody: 6:29am On Jul 17, 2016
Only negative kenyan stories hit Nairaland fp

2 Likes

Re: I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church by ooluwasinzu(m): 6:43am On Jul 17, 2016
scam!!!!
nobody should patronize him
Re: I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church by unite4real: 6:48am On Jul 17, 2016
Raydos:
chai, her pvssy go don wide!

Unfortunately Pvssy doesn't behave like that. It always restores.
Re: I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church by don4real18(m): 7:12am On Jul 17, 2016
Ekuru:
Going to Church doesn't make you a Christian. I pray she encounters Christ genuinely.
Why didn't the Church assist her financially... before you condemn her, condemn those who only preach about tithes, offerings and monetary sacrifices
Re: I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church by Cooldude68(m): 7:16am On Jul 17, 2016
Going to Church doesn't automatically qualify you for heaven. God can't be deceived! If she doesn't repent and change her ways before her time lapses, eternal damnation awaits her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church by Abdul4trust1(m): 7:27am On Jul 17, 2016
weblord1900:
pls how do I comment on nairaland
click On Reply To Comment. And If You Want To Respond To Someones Comment, You Click On Qout Under The Person's Comment.
Re: I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 17, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Continue deceiving yourself. You don't believe there's God but you believe there's Lucifer. What a confused and brainwashed child you are.

Irony at its finest.
Re: I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church by Dunexxx(m): 8:16am On Jul 17, 2016
And she is even proud of it.
Frequent at church, yet the word isn't changing her?
Re: I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church by Dunexxx(m): 8:17am On Jul 17, 2016
Cooldude68:
Going to Church doesn't automatically qualify you for heaven. God can't be deceived! If she doesn't repent and change her ways before her time lapses, eternal damnation awaits her.

True
Re: I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church by lahit14(m): 8:25am On Jul 17, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Jesus fed 5000 people with two fish and five loaves of bread...

This woman fed 5000 black african kenyan men ,,, one single pussy

legendary...

Nah nottin legendary abt it, for the records Jesus did his feeding 5000 in just one day, it took her 20years, am sure we'll find a sinior P in Edo that will beat her record.
Re: I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church by Generalyemi(m): 8:39am On Jul 17, 2016
LuveU2:

I won't condemn u too.
Re: I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church by doll912(f): 8:41am On Jul 17, 2016
Questingforlove:
Wider than Lagos-Ibadan expressways lipsrsealed

Lay man understanding of human anatomy
Re: I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 17, 2016
Kenya again
Re: I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church by akagson: 9:23am On Jul 17, 2016
admax:
Please tell her and others that her never missing Church and if she likes sleeps in Church everyday won't take her to heaven.

Accept Jesus and Change your sinful ways is the sure bet to heaven.
Cooldude68:
admax:
Please tell her and others that her never missing Church and if she likes sleeps in Church everyday won't take her to heaven.

Accept Jesus and Change your sinful ways is the sure bet to heaven.
According to OBJ, "I just dey laugh." You guys think it's by "holy holy." She may get to that your heaven and find you missing. No face your life. Dey judge other people.
Re: I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 17, 2016
olu4life:

This is totally a slap on this dude's face with no one contacting him or even a word to put him at rest.

CC Seun, ishilove, tearoses, Funjosh, aminat508, jarus, Naptu2, r231

Please someone should help this guy out, he's being owed by a mod named Honeric01 after a transaction, created a topic and was deleted without any reason or contact despite the guy willing to show evidence of the transaction that took place.

we advocate transparency, faithfulness and fairness all the time on Nairaland... Yet, what do we see, Mods that behave like dictators and tyrants. Imagine, a mod is now a 419... Who do we even believe again? Nd one day you guys would vie for the helm of affairs of the country... Im disappointed.

1 Like

Re: I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church by Cooldude68(m): 9:31am On Jul 17, 2016
akagson:

According to OBJ, "I just dey laugh." You guys think it's by "holy holy." She may get to that your heaven and find you missing. No face your life. Dey judge other people.
You don't understand simple grammar!
"If she doesn't repent and change her ways before her time lapses, eternal damnation awaits her."
When a statement begins with "If", don't u know the meaning?
Think before u drop comments
Re: I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church by ThunderingHooves: 9:35am On Jul 17, 2016
Muafrika2:
Only negative kenyan stories hit Nairaland fp
The OP has access to gossip websites from Kenya, sadly. And it's even sadder when some nairalanders with imagination challenges think these are the only things happening there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church by lucasnas(m): 9:39am On Jul 17, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Jesus fed 5000 people with two fish and five loaves of bread...

This woman fed 5000 black african kenyan men ,,, one single pussy

legendary...

Lol
Re: I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church by admax(m): 9:46am On Jul 17, 2016
Was it written in your bible that you don't need to accept Jesus as your Lord and Saviour before you make heaven? Just curious. Now read ny post again.
akagson:

1 Like

Re: I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 17, 2016
ThunderingHooves:

The OP has access to gossip websites from Kenya, sadly. And it's even sadder when some nairalanders with imagination challenges think these are the only things happening there.

1 Like

Re: I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church by ayobami52(m): 10:21am On Jul 17, 2016
Haba!!!
Re: I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church by MrTour: 10:43am On Jul 17, 2016
As much as she has sinned, she can still make heaven.

God forgives a repentant sinner.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How President Idris Deby Turned Up To Lead offensive Against Boko Haram / UK Publishes Names Of Dead Nigerians With Unclaimed Estates, Assets / Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.