Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,119 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church (79710 Views)

Prostitute Who Drugged Her Client & Stole His Goods Caught & Tied With Rope(pics / Malia's Graduation: Obama Misses Muhammad Ali's Funeral / Woman Walks Unclad In Street Of Nairobi, Bringing Everything To A Standstill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church by Okijajuju1(m): 10:54am On Jul 17, 2016
admax:
Just wondering what motivates your comments towards my post. Are you alright? undecided

I am fine..

I simply asked if you are God?

Even Jesus did not talk to the Prostitute he met the way you have spoken about this lady.
Re: I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church by admax(m): 12:59pm On Jul 17, 2016
Didn't you read Jesus telling her to go sin no more? Does tellig her to accept Christ and stop her sinful ways meant I was judging her when you know prostitution is a sin? Christians nowadays baffles me.

Okijajuju1:

I am fine..

I simply asked if you are God?

Even Jesus did not talk to the Prostitute he met the way you have spoken about this lady.

Re: I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 17, 2016
Why always Kenya?
Re: I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church by olu4life(m): 1:45pm On Jul 17, 2016
Drabeey:

we advocate transparency, faithfulness and fairness all the time on Nairaland... Yet, what do we see, Mods that behave like dictators and tyrants. Imagine, a mod is now a 419... Who do we even believe again? Nd one day you guys would vie for the helm of affairs of the country... Im disappointed.
Seriously, I was highly irritated and mad at the way he thread was deleted not even closed, without contacting writejhn27.

Thanks ishilove.

Seun, your attention is needed on this case. Please kindly see to it. Thank you. The amount this guy is talking about here is no joke and not something one can wave aside.

Writejhn27, when contacted, please lemme know. Would even like to have a word with u privately. Pm me

CC tearoses, Funjosh, aminat508, jarus, Naptu2, r231, okijajuju1, thorpido, EfemenaXY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church by akagson: 2:30pm On Jul 17, 2016
Cooldude68:

You don't understand simple grammar!
"If she doesn't repent and change her ways before her time lapses, eternal damnation awaits her."
When a statement begins with "If", don't u know the meaning?
Think before u drop comments
I hear you, Mr Judge.
Re: I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church by akagson: 2:34pm On Jul 17, 2016
admax:
Was it written in your bible that you don't need to accept Jesus as your Lord and Saviour before you make heaven? Just curious. Now read ny post again.
I don't have a Bible. Do not judge, as simple as that. YOU ARE NOT GOD. Na human beings like me and you write Bible.
Re: I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church by pamcode(m): 4:06pm On Jul 17, 2016
It official kenyans are perverts.
Re: I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church by luluosas(m): 4:29pm On Jul 17, 2016
Shameless wh.ore
Re: I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church by luluosas(m): 4:31pm On Jul 17, 2016
He is not any judge but stating the very obvious that always hurt people like you
akagson:
I hear you, Mr Judge.
Re: I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church by olu4life(m): 4:51pm On Jul 17, 2016
olu4life:

Seriously, I was highly irritated and mad at the way he thread was deleted not even closed, without contacting writejhn27.

Thanks ishilove.

Seun, your attention is needed on this case. Please kindly see to it. Thank you. The amount this guy is talking about here is no joke and not something one can wave aside.

Writejhn27, when contacted, please lemme know. Would even like to have a word with u privately. Pm me

CC tearoses, Funjosh, aminat508, jarus, Naptu2, r231, okijajuju1, thorpido, EfemenaXY
UPDATE
He has paid up to 75% of the money this afternoon.

By the way, we talking about a figure around 100k, hoping he pays the remaining balance before the end of the coming week.

Cc drabeey
Re: I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church by Funjosh(m): 5:04pm On Jul 17, 2016
olu4life:

Thanks ishilove.

So now na Nairaland mode dey dupe people of their money now SMH
Re: I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church by EfemenaXY: 5:36pm On Jul 17, 2016
olu4life:

Thanks ishilove.

I don't understand.

What's going on here?
Re: I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church by akagson: 6:11pm On Jul 17, 2016
luluosas:
He is not any judge but stating the very obvious that always hurt people like you
You sound like the one who's hurt tho. JUDGE NO ONE, MR RIGHTEOUS.

1 Like

Re: I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church by luluosas(m): 6:18pm On Jul 17, 2016
Really? Truth hurts and that's why people like end up calling people judge. Take care
akagson:
You sound like the one who's hurt tho. JUDGE NO ONE, MR RIGHTEOUS.
Re: I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church by akagson: 6:30pm On Jul 17, 2016
luluosas:
Really? Truth hurts and that's why people like end up calling people judge. Take care
What you call "truth" is based on your own moral standards. Because someone isn't interested in keeping to your moral standards doesn't mean they are leaving a lie, neither does it make you any better a human being. It doesn't even guarantee you a place in your imaginary paradise.
As far as you won't get arrested for your actions, it's your life. Live it the way you like and stop dictating for others based on your holier than thou art standards.
Re: I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church by wildikeman(m): 6:38pm On Jul 17, 2016
So she has been counting... Nice
Re: I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church by Omotayor123(f): 7:02pm On Jul 17, 2016
Ishilove:
I stopped modding a year ago so it sure as heck can't be me
Babe, is that you at profile pix
Re: I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 17, 2016
olu4life:

UPDATE
He has paid up to 75% of the money this afternoon.

By the way, we talking about a figure around 100k, hoping he pays the remaining balance before the end of the coming week.

Cc drabeey

Even if he pays the whole money and even put more money. I am interested in the notion behind

1. Deleting a post that shows the truth. That is a high level of corruption and misuse of power.

2. Owing a person without concrete reason.. If it had'nt been people who rose up to the matte, he could have gone away with it.

3. A mod for that matter.... What example is that to members of this great forum.

I really need answers..

Cc: seun
Re: I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church by Ishilove: 7:18pm On Jul 17, 2016
Omotayor123:

Babe, is that you at profile pix
Yes... Why do you seem surprised? undecided
Re: I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church by Omotayor123(f): 7:20pm On Jul 17, 2016
Ishilove:
Yes... Why do you seem surprised? undecided
Just seeing Your pix for the First time.
You look really cute.
Re: I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church by Ishilove: 7:30pm On Jul 17, 2016
Omotayor123:

Just seeing Your pix for the First time.

You look really cute.
Thanks for the compliment. I'm sure you're cuter smiley

1 Like

Re: I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church by ZDee: 7:38pm On Jul 17, 2016
unite4real:

Unfortunately Pvssy doesn't behave like that. It always restores.
why is that unfortunate?
Re: I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church by Harvard13(m): 9:23pm On Jul 17, 2016
Category1:
[size=13pt]it burned me and he's annoying when I saw tread like these having many gueast and members than the previous post one and it official proov that nairalanders are perverts...like wimen so much and liked sex trends....

[/size]
bros wetin u dey speak abeg??
Re: I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church by unite4real: 9:44pm On Jul 17, 2016
ZDee:

why is that unfortunate?

it is unfortunate because after about 5,000 men, it should slack and widen very noticably and avoidably by any trespasser. but this is not the case
Re: I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church by EfemenaXY: 11:10pm On Jul 17, 2016
Harvard13:

bros wetin u dey speak abeg??

grin grin grin
Re: I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church by thorpido(m): 11:41pm On Jul 17, 2016
olu4life:

Thanks ishilove.

Huh?
Re: I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church by filly21: 7:14am On Jul 18, 2016
Goodness!!! she made a record......hahaha...dammit... shocked
Re: I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church by Hillicez(m): 1:09pm On Jul 18, 2016
u re d bomb coolu re d bomb
Re: I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church by Dyt(f): 12:32am On Jul 21, 2016
writejhn27:

Can you imagine this. No investigation or comment and they are deleting the tread. No body contacted me for proof that was why I stated that I have proof

Is a shame if I am been scamed by a moderator without seun solving this issue

Moderator if you like ban or delete me but I will say my mind.

Wait
You mean since the last time I spoke with him?
Re: I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church by Dyt(f): 12:35am On Jul 21, 2016
Ishilove:

Thanks for the compliment. I'm sure you're cuter smiley

Muchecheche
Ehn ehn
OMA fine small ninu picture ke
Show us full pinshore woman
cheesy cheesy wink cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How President Idris Deby Turned Up To Lead offensive Against Boko Haram / UK Publishes Names Of Dead Nigerians With Unclaimed Estates, Assets / Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.