Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

The Beginner’s Guide To Bitcoin In Nigeria: A Bitcoin FAQ - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Beginner’s Guide To Bitcoin In Nigeria: A Bitcoin FAQ (19820 Views)

How To Make Money On Fiverr: A Beginner’s Guide / Convert Your Itunes Gift Card To Bitcoin Now!!! / 5 Things You Need To Know About Bitcoin In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Beginner’s Guide To Bitcoin In Nigeria: A Bitcoin FAQ by supergist1(m): 4:23am On May 30, 2018
Buying of Bitcoin is has been made easies here in supergis we will tell you how you can buy Bitcoin from a very save source. Firstly some people don’t known what bitcoin is but they have been hearing about it. If you are one of those people you in the right place.
http://www.supergist.com.ng/how-to-buy-bitcoin-in-nigeria/
Re: The Beginner’s Guide To Bitcoin In Nigeria: A Bitcoin FAQ by ssolaoye: 10:16am On Sep 14, 2018
How BlockChain Can Drive Economic & Business Growth In Nigeria.

https://invoice.ng/blog/blockchain-technology-in-nigeria/
Re: The Beginner’s Guide To Bitcoin In Nigeria: A Bitcoin FAQ by Nobody: 3:10am On Jun 08, 2019
Re: The Beginner’s Guide To Bitcoin In Nigeria: A Bitcoin FAQ by Soul47(m): 9:16am On Jun 08, 2019
Please does anyone have idea in how I can buy Ant Miners S9 in Nigeria...

I need it urgently to upgrade my farm.

Thanks.
Re: The Beginner’s Guide To Bitcoin In Nigeria: A Bitcoin FAQ by Jaxx123: 4:46pm On Apr 30, 2021
CRYPTO CURRENCY CANNOT MAKE YOU RICH!

If the above headline is one of the thought you carry or your believe.

Or it is one of the fact that is pushing you from learning it because your spiritual father said it..

hello sir/ma, can you permit me to correct and straight it well.

crypto currency cannot only make you rich it can make you wealthy!

Yes! what I just said now is not from fact nor any motivation speech but real talk about it.

crypto currency trading has turn many Nigerian to instant millionaire infact billionaire!

I have seen an average Nigeria make a great wave of $20,000 from this business within a week.

I have seen a man move from rental appertment to his own house.

Hear this, last month , somebody I know bought a coin called doge at #115 and before anyone know what was happening the coin increase to #145 per one .

He eventually bought over 3,000 of it. Much profit.

Don't invest into what is not profitable but something strong and valuable.

This is what you need to succeed in this business.

Good information and knowledge is the first key you must know.

let me tell you this,

Binance finally list a token but only few people.know.
The price for one is just #5.

The name of the token is *MDT.
Though this coin was in the market but yet to transact.

I told people especially my ongoing student Nationwide to buy this token because of deep information over this project.

Early this morning, the transaction kick started.

The price is now #40 per one !!!!

My fellow,

With just #1000 you will buy 200 of this coin if only you know and you have this said information.

Let assure you wanted to sell this token now at #40. 40*200. You make #8,000. just like that. The price never stop rising!!!!

See the power of good information and knowledge!

Can you please change your mindset?
Can you please find someone to teach you deep details of this business?
Can you please change your mindset?

Do and see good reason why you should do it earlier

That is exactly, what crypto can do for you when you have good information and knowledge towards project.

What are you doing now?

I have advice u enough not to sit behind the door but kick started now.

If you think you need my help in any place in this crypto trading or you need good signal

chatting me and reaching me is not far.

0815 246 9749
olurantiprofile@gmail.com

DM me* if you need any help!

You are the best!

Great day
Re: The Beginner’s Guide To Bitcoin In Nigeria: A Bitcoin FAQ by Achievers0611: 9:28am On Jan 24, 2022
*PAYONEER FUNDS NEEDED*
*BITCOIN FUNDS NEEDED*
*USDT FUNDS*
*ACCESS BANK DOM FUNDS NEEDED*
* My rate is the best* we run instant payment @ACHIEVERS.... (after approval or fund is receive
/2347033884039

Re: The Beginner’s Guide To Bitcoin In Nigeria: A Bitcoin FAQ by Achievers0611: 1:13pm On May 05, 2022
*PAYONEER FUNDS NEEDED*
*BITCOIN FUNDS NEEDED*
*USDT FUNDS*
*ZELLE FUNDS *
*ACCESS BANK DOM FUNDS NEEDED*
* My rate is the best* we run instant payment @ACHIEVERS.... (after approval or fund is receive
/2347033884039

Re: The Beginner’s Guide To Bitcoin In Nigeria: A Bitcoin FAQ by macphilip: 9:27am On Jun 17, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syL9S5IQV4k&t=174s
How to convert your Bitcoin to Naira instantly
and get paid to your bank automatically.
Re: The Beginner’s Guide To Bitcoin In Nigeria: A Bitcoin FAQ by Jaxx123: 1:47am On Aug 12, 2022
YOU DONT NEED TO BE CRYPTO PRO BEFORE YOU CAN MAKE MILLIONS FROM THE CRYPTO MARKET!

YES !!!

You can read that again and again.

This is one of the lies they tell most novices today. You see, if all that you are searching for is how you can start crypto trading plus success is this, please do this and free your mind

-Download any of these markets app (Binance, kucoin,mxc)

-Register and verify it

-Fund your account

-Buy and hold With these simple steps

If you buy a good coin, you will forever be grateful.

I see you succeed. For further help, you can dm me

https:///send?phone=23408152469749&text=Please%20I%20need%20your%20help?

Or 08152469749

olurantiprofile@gmail.com Thanks
Re: The Beginner’s Guide To Bitcoin In Nigeria: A Bitcoin FAQ by Chukatabra: 1:30am On Oct 20, 2023
I remember being in this situation when I started. It is important to know the key terminologies which includes blockchain, whale,wallet address, wallet, fiat and even cryptocurrency itself amongst others.

This article helped me understand each thoroughly - https://blog.bitmama.io/bitcoin-terms-you-should-know/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naira Plunges At Interbank Market / ABCON: Bureaux De Change Tell FG To Ban Binance To Save Naira / Paypal In Nigeria: A Blessing Or Curse To Internet Marketers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.