Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Number 1 Cause Of R.ape - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Number 1 Cause Of R.ape (5059 Views)

Fulani Indigenes Killed By Berom In Plateau: Cause Of Massacre Revealed By Man / I Want To R.ape Somebody / Omg!lagos Housegiirl Gives Birth To A Replica Of Her Lebanese Boss Who R@ape Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Number 1 Cause Of R.ape by Mafking(m): 10:47am On Jul 23, 2016
foolinlove:

I have thought about it. I thought: my God, that poor man.

Your approach to rape is the problem. It iswhy so many rapists are excused from their actions.

I don't care if you don't want to marry me or someone like me. People like me don't want to marry you either.

OK... #One love

Take care of yourself and be happy OK??
Re: Number 1 Cause Of R.ape by debada(f): 11:56am On Jul 23, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Who's talking about consent?
Look here, you're getting me totally wrong ! While at it that the rape act is inexcusable, it still is a pandemic. It is even gonna persist to be endemic- call me pessimist but that's the truth! ; Rape is arguably as old as man. I mean, The mere fact that you got a pusee pasted in between your two legs is sure gonna attract the daredevil rapist just like the sweet scent of nectar attracts bees. Don't u fukcing gerit?

So, it is yr fukcing responsibility[/I] as a lady to fukcing look after your fukcing self! Nobody's gonna do that for ya! ; [i]The company you keep, where you go and when you go there, how you carry yourself, what you wear and how you wear what you wear and stuffs like that! ; yo doing this not just because yo apprehensive af being raped which is in all sense not a fool proof a preventive measure but also because you are a woman; you represent dignity, you are beauty, you command respect so you should allow me to just by seeing you respect you ; packaging yourself well, dress well... Skimpy dresses, bum shots etc should be kept at home for house chores, making your man's head tumble in arousal etc... Long enough dresses should follow you out; u know how glorious Michelle Obama look in those loose, beautiful long gowns right? uhlalah! Damn Hot wink, American women in their suits and long pant? Yikes! boss lady grin and so on and so forth....

I'm not gonna argue this any further, if u can't get yourself to see things from my perspective after all these painstaking long talk, you can as well Go Fukc yourself! Ciao..

Quick question. Many girls have been raped while at home by armed robbers while wearing the most hideous and non revealing clothes.
So what could have been done to prevent this since you seem to have answers?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pretty Lady Burnt To Death By Abusive Husband Amidst Lockdown In Iraq(Photos) / Beware Of This Online Scammer Ifeanyi Christian Nwosu A.k.a Trapo / Top Ten Most Dangerous Cities In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.