Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,862 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Feminists Comes For Man After Annoying Tweet About This Photo - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Feminists Comes For Man After Annoying Tweet About This Photo (2904 Views)

"His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex / Different Ladies Express Love For Man On His Birthday. Photos / Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feminists Comes For Man After Annoying Tweet About This Photo by Ruq: 11:46am On Jul 17, 2016
Begonia:
But men didn't come up with feminism and most don't agree with it because they believe it challenges their "natural privileges" so why do they always feel the need to explain to the "fake feminists" what "true feminism" is all about? Some people really need to mind their business and leave others to their own. I mind business, although not all the time. There are times we really should mind other people's business especially when it comes to crime and any form of injustice in the world...

Okay, I'm blabbing now..Lol!

I'm really not a fan of public engagements. I just feel it's unnecessary. I cherish my "moments" a lot.

Okay, bye!

EDIT: Wow! Some people are actually getting worked up over this thread grin

Yeah right, tell me you haven't at some point define what a man is or you do not have personal opinions on what a man is or should be?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Feminists Comes For Man After Annoying Tweet About This Photo by Begonia(m): 12:01pm On Jul 17, 2016
Ruq:

Yeah right, tell me you haven't at some point define what a man is or you do not have personal opinions on what a man is or should be?.
You said it. It's called personal opinion. It doesn't and shouldn't affect my male colleagues or the man sitting beside in a conference hall. I have no right to tell him what he should look like. How he should speak or how he should dress. As long as the actions of another is not causing any negative effect, I think one needs to mind his/her business. If you can't handle it, surround yourself with people you have things in common with. The same thought process, way of life and so on.
Most times, people make too much of a big deal out of nothing.. especially on the internet.
Re: Feminists Comes For Man After Annoying Tweet About This Photo by Ishilove: 12:02pm On Jul 17, 2016
Smellymouth:
As for me,this is how I would love to propose to my future wife===>

I want us(me and her) lying in each other’s arms, a movie playing in the background, playing and giggling then I'll slip the ring in the finger..

That is a memory i will treasure.

I Dont wanna gather family and friends and spoil the intimacy and privacy of the moment with all the awwwws and awuuuhhhh and jumping upan down arms waving “rolls eyes. undecided

Its our moment, let us enjoy it before she begin to share the news..

Future wife if you are reading this, BE READY oo grin cheesy
100000000 likes.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Feminists Comes For Man After Annoying Tweet About This Photo by Syphax(m): 12:04pm On Jul 17, 2016
Vendoor:
Why do men knee to propose sef.... Africa men and copy copy sef grin

I need a man that will tell me: ''eh babe, your engagement ring is inside that locker, if wish to marry me then wear it before I return from work''

That's true feminism grin
Your head dey there
Re: Feminists Comes For Man After Annoying Tweet About This Photo by AfroKnight: 12:05pm On Jul 17, 2016
Vendoor:

I need a man that will tell me: ''eh babe, your engagement ring is inside that locker, if wish to marry me then wear it before I return from work''

My kind of woman. grin

Re: Feminists Comes For Man After Annoying Tweet About This Photo by jamalnation(m): 12:08pm On Jul 17, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin I laugh when women talk about feminism.. They don't want to be treated equal, they want to be treated more... They want to be revered..

I wonder how the world would be if God created Eve first grin
Re: Feminists Comes For Man After Annoying Tweet About This Photo by deeoh(m): 12:17pm On Jul 17, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
.you just de make mouth•••anyways that's Nairalanders way”always making mouth”at the end of d day na sleep u go sleep for ground propose•••• THAT MOD MAKE BAN ME•••i USE THIS SUNDAY SWEAR...infact I Remove MY SHOE NEKED SWEAR>>>NA U GO SUFFER PASS FOR THIS BUHARI TENURE
she don take am personal lol! just passing by but ur post is kind of funny
Re: Feminists Comes For Man After Annoying Tweet About This Photo by Donjazzy12(m): 1:17pm On Jul 17, 2016
Vendoor:

I just fell in love with you
My kind of woman!
Re: Feminists Comes For Man After Annoying Tweet About This Photo by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 17, 2016
What I know for sure is I ain't kneeling to propose to any woman. The only woman I can ever kneel down for is my Mother.
Re: Feminists Comes For Man After Annoying Tweet About This Photo by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 17, 2016
Ruq:

Point blank bro, looking at the way nature made man it's obvious to a point we were mostly created to please women. This is why I will never be against feminist because majority do not see this and the are indirectly agitating for men too even if they don't realize. Sad thing is just that they claim they want equality but stylishly seek dominance and still claim it's equality.

You hardly see women complain about why it is mostly male soldiers fighting the wars they don't agitate for equality in that regard.
Wrong. By nature if we are to follow the Biblical version of creation, Eve ws created to support, help and provide companionship to Adam. Women are created to please and submit to Men.
Re: Feminists Comes For Man After Annoying Tweet About This Photo by RichieDaVinci01(m): 1:30pm On Jul 17, 2016
When Nigerian women start paying for meals at Dates and stop buying singlets as gift then only then will they be Equality among sexes
Come to think of it since y'all want equality propose to your boyfriends naa
Re: Feminists Comes For Man After Annoying Tweet About This Photo by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 17, 2016
photoshoot:

All what we men/male do is virtually to please them-women either short or long run.
How many of them happen to be concerned about what the men finds romantic? Exception of few.

Every day I see threads about 10 ways to please her, 1000 ways to make her love you, 14 ways to make her happy.

Never for once have I seen a lady open a thread on how to make a man happy.(I might be ignorant of it, maybe missed it, but I doubt there is).

After all the pleasing in the relationship, flying round the world and all, na we go still carry one leg kneel down, and beg... angry

I repeat when you are 3months pregnant, still be waiting for my kneel.

All the ones divorcing base on lack of respect from there wife or submission or even loyalty, I am certain they most knelt down at one point.
Nice Comment. I blame this situation on weak, pvssy-ass nigga, sex starved men who are desperate to seek the approval and attention of women. I ain't kneeling to any woman to propose. She ain't doing me a favor by marrying me.

1 Like

Re: Feminists Comes For Man After Annoying Tweet About This Photo by ladyF(f): 1:49pm On Jul 17, 2016
photoshoot:
Kneel fire undecided

Why exactly should I kneel down?
Never ready to marry if you expect me to kneel down.
We are getting married to each other, you want me to kneel for you? Your own knee has boil? angry

Photoshoot is thus you? shocked
Re: Feminists Comes For Man After Annoying Tweet About This Photo by photoshoot(m): 2:11pm On Jul 17, 2016
Pushas:
Nice Comment. I blame this situation on weak, pvssy-ass nigga, sex starved men who are desperate to seek the approval and attention of women. I ain't kneeling to any woman to propose. She ain't doing me a favor by marrying me.

@ bolded: Golden.
For real, she isn't so why would I now be kneeling meaning begging undecided
Thanks
Re: Feminists Comes For Man After Annoying Tweet About This Photo by photoshoot(m): 2:21pm On Jul 17, 2016
ladyF:

Photoshoot is thus you? shocked

Yes babyy kiss
Ess me....
Re: Feminists Comes For Man After Annoying Tweet About This Photo by ladyF(f): 3:02pm On Jul 17, 2016
photoshoot:

Yes babyy kiss
Ess me....
So you no fit kneel down for bae embarassed
Re: Feminists Comes For Man After Annoying Tweet About This Photo by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 17, 2016
Smellymouth:
As for me,this is how I would love to propose to my future wife===>

I want us(me and her) lying in each other’s arms, a movie playing in the background, playing and giggling then I'll slip the ring in the finger..

That is a memory i will treasure.

I Dont wanna gather family and friends and spoil the intimacy and privacy of the moment with all the awwwws and awuuuhhhh, jumping upan down and arms waving undecided

Its our moment, let us enjoy it before she begin to share the news..

Future wife if you are reading this, BE READY oo grin cheesy

CC SANDOSKI wink
Re: Feminists Comes For Man After Annoying Tweet About This Photo by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 17, 2016
photoshoot:

Na true o alaga,
what is the need of kneeling down?
If it won't change her mind, if its No she's saying(even though, they don't born her well angry) she should do so while I propose to her standing.

But me to kneel? When that time comes.

If I don give you belle, if you like no collect ring angry

Bhadt Sharp Guy grin
Re: Feminists Comes For Man After Annoying Tweet About This Photo by Smellymouth: 3:21pm On Jul 17, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:

CC SA.NDOSKI wink

smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Feminists Comes For Man After Annoying Tweet About This Photo by Ruq: 3:29pm On Jul 17, 2016
Pushas:
Wrong. By nature if we are to follow the Biblical version of creation, Eve ws created to support, help and provide companionship to Adam. Women are created to please and submit to Men.

Well that frame is what's pissing off a lot of women. Even the line holds men responsible for a lot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Feminists Comes For Man After Annoying Tweet About This Photo by photoshoot(m): 3:41pm On Jul 17, 2016
ladyF:

So you no fit kneel down for bae embarassed

I just don't find it appropriate.
Not even with the type of ladies we have this days.
Naaa.. angry
Re: Feminists Comes For Man After Annoying Tweet About This Photo by photoshoot(m): 3:43pm On Jul 17, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:

Bhadt Sharp Guy grin

. embarassed
Re: Feminists Comes For Man After Annoying Tweet About This Photo by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 20, 2016
Vendoor:

My thoughts exactly

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Qualities A Woman Looks For In A Man / Some Girls Are Very Very Wicked / I Am Still Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.