Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

Pains After Romance - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pains After Romance (1771 Views)

Neck Pains / Beards - A Brother In Pains - Help / I Am In Excruciating Pains Now And Please I Need Your Advice Here.. Chocolateme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pains After Romance by AmazingDanny(m): 7:48am On Jul 17, 2016
I don't like sex at most because of the self servicing, between, I
still have passion for romance but the romance stuff is quietly
killing me. I always feel serious pain in my lower abdomen after
each romance moment and I even notice swell of my testicle for sometime till the end of the pain, pls your candid advice is needed here
Re: Pains After Romance by SUPERPACK: 8:10am On Jul 17, 2016
AmazingDanny:
each romance moment and I even notice swell of my testicle for sometime till the end of the pain, pls your candid advice is needed here
What u complain of is called BLUE BALLS. It is a common condition which occurs as a result of seminal fluid build up in the testicle due to sexual arousal without. you giving the fluid a right of passage. or ejaculating to remove the already built up fluid.
Try as much as possible to avoid high level romance without sex, and it will stop, if it worsens consult a medical doctor.
Re: Pains After Romance by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 17, 2016
AmazingDanny:
When you stimulate yourself that way, your body responds by producing semen, beginning from the testicles and up along ur reproductive tract. if eventually you don't release, the semen clog up along the tract, hence the pain.
Bottom line, there is no half measure in these things, you don't do the job and stop half way.
Re: Pains After Romance by AmazingDanny(m): 8:37am On Jul 17, 2016
SUPERPACK:
What u complain of is called BLUE BALLS. It is a common condition which occurs as a result of seminal fluid build up in the testicle due to sexual arousal without. you giving the fluid a right of passage. or ejaculating to remove the already built up fluid.
Try as much as possible to avoid high level romance without sex, and it will stop, if it worsens consult a medical doctor.
thank you sir. Now I know what it is.
Re: Pains After Romance by AmazingDanny(m): 8:39am On Jul 17, 2016
sapiosexual1:

When you stimulate yourself that way, your body responds by producing semen, beginning from the testicles and up along ur reproductive tract. if eventually you don't release, the semen clog up along the tract, hence the pain.
Bottom line, there is no half measure in these things, you don't do the job and stop half way.
Thanks sir.

(1) (Reply)

I Am A Doctor From America. Ask Me Anything. / Let's Talk About Hemorrhoids! Also Known As Pile! / Photo - Man Survived The Most Dangerous Accident Of All Times.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.