Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Obama Heckler Refuses To Apologize In The House - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Obama Heckler Refuses To Apologize In The House (2307 Views)

Mugabe Refuses To Relinquish Power, Says Until He Dies / Germany Refuse To Apologize For Satanic Genocide Against The Namibians / Jimmy Carter: Obama Heckler Is A Racist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama Heckler Refuses To Apologize In The House by TayoD1(m): 3:01am On Sep 21, 2009
@cap28,

As for Lincoln desiring to not end slavery, you have to understand his stance was mainly a constitutional one.  The Federal Govt was not as powerful in those days as it is today.  Such matters were constiututionally left to the States to decide.  States had the right to do what they wanted, but then Lincoln was quick to point out that "all men were created equal". The secession bid by the Southern States gave Lincoln the opportunity to enforce his will on the States. Why then did slavery end after the war was won by the Union?

As for Abe's quotes, I could come up with a lot of them. Notable among them would include those he made at the Gettysburg address. Was it not Lincoln who said: "this question of Slavery was more important than any other; indeed, so much more important has it become that no other national question can even get a hearing just at present."
Re: Obama Heckler Refuses To Apologize In The House by TayoD1(m): 3:18am On Sep 21, 2009
@Davidylan,

those are black votes! What of the white votes? Do you think if Obama were white McCain would have a chance in hell?
What a stupid question! Asking a question whose answer is based on a subjected disposition and not facts is really asinine. Bush won a second term despite a failed foreign policy record. Obama won McCain despite solely because he was tied to Bush at the waist. It can be safely said that both Kerry and Obama ran against Bush. Kerry a White man lost and Obama a Black man won and you are here crying racism? Please go sit down.

Just pls stop lying and using face-saving but puerile argument. Even if Obama had been white he'd still get the traditional black vote as a democrat.
And if America was racist as you claim, Obama would have only got about 10% or less of the White vote. That was not the case. The 'racist' White people voted for him overwhelmingly to become President.

lol you believe that lie? And why after the civil war did blacks not get the freedom that you allege whites shed their blood for? Why did it take Lyndob Johnson's civil rights bill to get blacks to drink from the same fountain as whites?
What a dunce. You can end slavery, but not racism. Do you know the difference? You cannot legislate against racims even though you can legistlate against slavery!

Many of you white butt-lickers sicken me.
Sorry to dissapoint you. You may call me all manner of names that you like, but I will not be a race-baiter like you!
Re: Obama Heckler Refuses To Apologize In The House by cap28: 3:27am On Sep 21, 2009
Tayo-D:

@cap28,
You are very confused, really! You started this debate painting all Whites with a single brush of racism. When I called you out on it, you claimed otherwise but sitll went ahead trying to prove the White man is devil's incarnate. From that position, you shifted to different kinds of evil perpetuated by people with certain skin pigmentation. Now you've evolved to calling out only those who show no respects to Blacks as the racists. You sure can dance around like Maradona without scoring a goal.

no you are the confused one -this debate has been about whites who refuse to accord blacks the same respect that they accord their white counterparts and i have not departed from that position - i have tried to explain to you without  much success that the reason they do this is because of their inherent racism which majority of them have- i think you are suffering from Stockholm Syndrome - a psychological disorder where victims of abuse develop a positive emotional bond with their abuser which is manifested by way of extreme loyalty irrespective of how abusive the relationship becomes.  this is why it is impossible to get through to you, you are psychologically programmed into a victim abuser relationship.

What goes on in the West is no different than what goes on in our native country - Nigeria. The same evil is interpreted as racism in the West and tribalism in Africa. It is inherent in people to group themselves such that they exercise power over other groups. It is the self preservation inherent in ALL humans that reveals itself in this way. Accusing Whites while giving Blacks a free ride only suggest you have yielded to your basic human instict to lump yourself into a group in order to exercise some form of power over another group.

what goes on in the west is much more insidious blacks are singled out and scapegoated by the ruling elite to prevent working class blacks and whites from uniting against the common enemy the elite and overthrowing their capitalist system, because this has been going on for centuries it is now ingrained in the psyche of every white person that blacks are inferior.  

You are an individual and should learn to treat people as such. Stop this grouping!
This is becuase some of you have chosen to live in the past. If someone had been courageous enough to call Bush out when he was making a case for the Iraq war, we probably wouldn't have been in this mess. Obama lied, and Wilson calls him out on it. While Wilson chose a very wrong platform to do what he did, he could not have been more correct in his assertion that Obama was lying!

majority of those congressmen are beholden to their corporate paymasters who make huge donations to their respective political parties, in other words they are paid to ensure that legislation favourable to corporate fat cats is passed through congress, they are not beholden to the people at all, therefore the idea that these congressmen are acting in the best interests of the public is a complete joke and this makes wilson's heckling of obama all the more contemptible - this man wasnt challenging obama on an issue that he had any strong convictions on he was merely heckling because he simply doesnt like the fact that a black man is the president of the united states!
Re: Obama Heckler Refuses To Apologize In The House by Nobody: 3:29am On Sep 21, 2009
Tayo-D:

@Davidylan,
What a stupid question! Asking a question whose answer is based on a subjected disposition and not facts is really asinine.  Bush won a second term despite a failed foreign policy record.

He's white, he doesnt have to worry about a failed policy. Obama is struggling to survive his first yr in office.

Tayo-D:

Obama won McCain despite solely because he was tied to Bush at the waist.  It can be safely said that both Kerry and Obama ran against Bush.  Kerry a White man lost and Obama a Black man won and you are here crying racism?  Please go sit down.

Kerry lost in 2004 BECAUSE Bush and co used false intelligence to con the people about the terrorism threat level. Americans were still in the throes of 9-11 and the Iraq war that just started . . . all Karl Rove and co needed to do was paint democrats as weak on terror and Kerry's campaign was doomed.

Obama won 4 yrs later because America's economy was already on the verge of collapse, bearing the burden of 2 wars. Even if a republican had run against a 5 yr old, he would have lost.

Tayo-D:

And if America was racist as you claim, Obama would have only got about 10% or less of the White vote.  That was not the case.  The 'racist' White people voted for him overwhelmingly to become President.

You have a big problem with the word "overwhelmingly". I'd like to get an overwhelming vote even while losing by a huge 12% margin.

Tayo-D:

What a dunce.  You can end slavery, but not racism. Do you know the difference?  You cannot legislate against racims even though you can legistlate against slavery!

What absolute, dishonest rubbish. What is the difference between slavery and racism? both explicitly say you're not better than a dog . . . the only difference being i dont have the right to sell you as property. So you think racism is better than slavery? I pity you.

You can legislate against slavery but not racism? So what was the civil rights bill all about? what was desegregation all about? Abeg go and sit down!

Tayo-D:

Sorry to dissapoint you.  You may call me all manner of names that you like, but I will not be a race-baiter like you!

Of course you can be an ass licker.
Re: Obama Heckler Refuses To Apologize In The House by preselect(m): 4:33pm On Sep 21, 2009
davidylan:

He's white, he doesnt have to worry about a failed policy. Obama is struggling to survive his first yr in office.

Kerry lost in 2004 BECAUSE Bush and co used false intelligence to con the people about the terrorism threat level. Americans were still in the throes of 9-11 and the Iraq war that just started . . . all Karl Rove and co needed to do was paint democrats as weak on terror and Kerry's campaign was doomed.

i disagree. despite all the rhetoric, john kerry lost in 04 mainly b/c he lost ohio. if he won ohio he would have been in the oval office now doing his 2nd term.and how did he loose ohio? similar to florida loss in 2000 _____the secretary of state for ohio (my ken blackwell, an african american) sat on top of a very fraudulent election that was bedevilled by allegations of fraud and dissappearance of ballots. he was a republican under governor taft. he rigged it for bush, that was why many people were dissappointed when kerry conceeded and even started a conspiracy theory of ''skulls'' affiliation btw bush and kerry.

kerry lost, the next yr mr ken blackwell now went to seek election as the republican candidate for gov of ohio, and his republican brothers remembered that he is black, they voted for a white democrat. . . .
Re: Obama Heckler Refuses To Apologize In The House by TayoD1(m): 1:57am On Sep 22, 2009
@cap28,

no you are the confused one -this debate has been about whites who refuse to accord blacks the same respect that they accord their white counterparts and i have not departed from that position - i have tried to explain to you without  much success that the reason they do this is because of their inherent racism which majority of them have- i think you are suffering from Stockholm Syndrome - a psychological disorder where victims of abuse develop a positive emotional bond with their abuser which is manifested by way of extreme loyalty irrespective of how abusive the relationship becomes.  this is why it is impossible to get through to you, you are psychologically programmed into a victim abuser relationship.
I will not waste my time cataloguing again your very unfortunate posts.  It is there for everyone to see. Repeating those racist statements is sure to make me sick to my stomach.  Unrepentant race-baiters like you do so for many reasons.  Chief amongst them is to provide a ready excuse for your failure in matters of life and career.  With so many race-baiters like you out there, it becomes acceptable to blame your failures on the White man.  People like us are a threat to you becuase we provide adequate reasons to debunk the myth that you so wish to hang on to. Find some other excuses man. This racism horse has been beaten to death.

what goes on in the west is much more insidious blacks are singled out and scapegoated by the ruling elite to prevent working class blacks and whites from uniting against the common enemy the elite and overthrowing their capitalist system, because this has been going on for centuries it is now ingrained in the psyche of every white person that blacks are inferior.
How is that different from what goes on in Nigeria? The average Hausa man believes he should rule over every other tribe.  They have been fed with this notion from as far back as Naija became a nation.  They are meant to rule and others are meant to be ruled. What's the difference? Oh I forget, its the skin pigmentation, baa?

majority of those congressmen are beholden to their corporate paymasters who make huge donations to their respective political parties, in other words they are paid to ensure that legislation favourable to corporate fat cats is passed through congress, they are not beholden to the people at all, therefore the  idea that these congressmen are acting in the best interests of the public is a complete joke and this makes wilson's heckling of obama all the more contemptible - this man wasnt challenging obama on an issue that he had any strong convictions on he was merely heckling because he simply doesnt like the fact that a black man is the president of the united states!
It's funny how you think. You started by saying the overiding concern of every congressman is to do the bidden of their paymasters.  The logical conclusion of your statement is to link Wilson's outburst to how it was an attempt to protect the corporate master's interest.  A thinking person will realise that there is a disconnect between the cause and effect you are describing here.  Get off those cheap drugs, man.  Believe me, its for your own good.

You know one of the reaons why I like capitalism which you obviously hate? It has one of the main attributes the Bible associates with God - it does not respect a man's person.  Any enterpreneur (White or Black), will employ you irrespective of your colour if you can prove to him that you will make him $100 for every $1 he spends to retain your services.  If you make yourself worthwhile, capitalism will worth your while - that irrespective of your skin pigmentation!
Re: Obama Heckler Refuses To Apologize In The House by TayoD1(m): 2:26am On Sep 22, 2009
@Davidylan,

You are so despicable. The same Bush can hardly show up in public now without being followed around by sadists like you at every turn. His name has almost been destroyed by political hitmen and thugs and yet you are telling us that his beign White gave him a free pass? What are you smoking?

That's what's called campaign strategy, stupid! Obama won the last election because he had a better campaign strategy - turn McCain to Bush's evil twin.

Obama won 4 yrs later because America's economy was already on the verge of collapse, bearing the burden of 2 wars. Even if a republican had run against a 5 yr old, he would have lost.
You mean relevant issues can get in the way of American's inherent racism? You mean the racist Whites (who by your race-baited definition can see nothing good in a Black man), chose to elect the "no-good" Black over a pure and superior White Race when their lives dependent on it? Man is superior to animals. Do you think you will chose an animal to lead you in a crisis when you have the choice to have a fellow man do that? Beginning to see how stu[id you are looking on the www?

You have a big problem with the word "overwhelmingly". I'd like to get an overwhelming vote even while losing by a huge 12% margin.
And you obviously don't understand the concept of relativity. A 12% vote difference among Whites represents an overwhelming difference when compared to an 80% vote difference among Blacks. Learn to think critically.

What absolute, dishonest rubbish. What is the difference between slavery and racism? both explicitly say you're not better than a dog . . . the only difference being i dont have the right to sell you as property. So you think racism is better than slavery? I pity you.
You are such a dunce! Slavery is borne out of racism. The Whites did not enslave fellow Whites but Blacks because of racism. One is the cause, the other is the effect. Plese wise up!

You can legislate against slavery but not racism? So what was the civil rights bill all about? what was desegregation all about? Abeg go and sit down!
The civil rights bill did not legislate against racim. It's intention was to give the State the power to punish acts motivated by racism. Racism did not stop the day the bill was passed, rather it removes any motivation to carry out racim for fear of Uncle Sam's big stick. For instance, even though both you and cap28 are racist, you cannot enslave a White man today because of the civil rights bill no matter how much you desire to. While you cannot own slaves, you are still racist. Get it now, Mr Black Supremacist?

Of course you can be an ass licker.
Naa. You're are doing a great job already. I've learnt to let the experts do their thing. You were born to lick asses. May you never run out of asses to lick!
Re: Obama Heckler Refuses To Apologize In The House by TayoD1(m): 2:33am On Sep 22, 2009
@pres-elect,

i disagree. despite all the rhetoric, john kerry lost in 04 mainly b/c he lost ohio. if he won ohio he would have been in the oval office now doing his 2nd term.and how did he loose ohio? similar to florida loss in 2000 _____the secretary of state for ohio (my ken blackwell, an african american) sat on top of a very fraudulent election that was bedevilled by allegations of fraud and dissappearance of ballots. he was a republican under governor taft. he rigged it for bush, that was why many people were dissappointed when kerry conceeded and even started a conspiracy theory of ''skulls'' affiliation btw bush and kerry.
This your story has as much credibility as the myth that Bush orchestrated 911.  But you are free to live in the alternate universe you have built with your imagination.

kerry lost, the next yr mr ken blackwell now went to seek election as the republican candidate for gov of ohio, and his republican brothers remembered that he is black, they voted for a white democrat. . . .
The same republican brothers who elected the first Black justice to the Supreme Court even though the Dems wanted to skin the guy alive?  The same Republicans who elected a Black man as the Chairman, not forgetting that he was their gubenatorial candidate just a year before?  The same Republicans who were the first to elect a Black Senator to the US Senate?  You have taken race-baiting to a new low my friend.  You must be very desperate at this point!

Do you realise that the Dems are asking Peterson, one of only two Black Governors in the country to not run in the next NY governorship race? They want to replace him with a White person. Do you think they are being racist to do that?
Re: Obama Heckler Refuses To Apologize In The House by Valdis: 4:17am On Sep 22, 2009
Why would he apologize for saying that  Obama is a liar.

Please see,  The Constitution of the United States of America -  First Amendment.

Have you noticed that since Obama has entered the office of President that racism has skyrocketed?
I thought that Obama was the candidate for "change"?
It just makes me sick that if you disagree with Obama you are automatically called a "racist". I don't personally have anything against Obama, I just realize that he is nothing but a puppet. We haven't had a real president in this country since Kennedy, all the rest were controlled.

Obama runs nothing, he's a puppet - figurehead - scapegoat - who runs nothing. Period!
Re: Obama Heckler Refuses To Apologize In The House by adconline(m): 6:41am On Sep 22, 2009
tayo-d,
The difference between you and me in seeking facts is that I do not use Keith Olberman as a benchmark for comparison, but your posts are always derivatives of Rush Limbaugh, Hannity and co

Facts?  Are you really seeking facts? Question. Was Wilson's accusation at Obama the truth or was it a lie? Was Obama  economical with the truth when he said illegals will not be covered? Was he economical with the truth when he declared in the same SOU address that a man's insurance was declined during treatment which led to his death? These are issues that can be confirmed by data and not the subjective accusation of racism at a man who has genuine policy disagreement with a decietful president!

Let's kill this argument since we are not looking for facts. Even factcheck.org confirmed Joe Wilson's tirade to be false.  I am still waiting   on yoy to give me reasons why your friend and mentor Joe Wilson not Joe the plumber  would  make statements  these statements and u still think that this man doesnt habor any racial bias against people of color.

Sometimes these things just go on," Wilson said. "These are heroes of mine. I really hope these would be heroes to future generations of Americans. (The stories) are ,  a way to diminish their contributions to our country's existence

"It's a smear on the image that [Thurmond] has as a person of high integrity who has been so loyal to the people of South Carolina
Re: Obama Heckler Refuses To Apologize In The House by cap28: 1:13pm On Sep 22, 2009
quote author=Tayo-D link=topic=323158.msg4587854#msg4587854 date=1253581078]
@cap28,
I will not waste my time cataloguing again your very unfortunate posts.  It is there for everyone to see. Repeating those racist statements is sure to make me sick to my stomach.  Unrepentant race-baiters like you do so for many reasons.  Chief amongst them is to provide a ready excuse for your failure in matters of life and career.  With so many race-baiters like you out there, it becomes acceptable to blame your failures on the White man.  People like us are a threat to you becuase we provide adequate reasons to debunk the myth that you so wish to hang on to. Find some other excuses man. This racism horse has been beaten to death.

isnt it funny how grovelling uncle tom's like you are quick to accuse their fellow black men of "failing in matters of life and career" when they call out whites on racism.  you know,  the behaviour of the mentally enslaved black man never ceases to amaze me, when jews call whites out on anti semitism and express their outrage over the persecution their people  suffered at the hands of the nazis nobody condemns them infact they are applauded for their courage and keen sense of nationalism and self pride but when a black man does the same thing, its because he has "failed in his personal life.  in the UK an aristocrat spearheaded the creation of the welfare state - why didnt he think like you and say "who cares, im a member of the elite (which im sure you're not), as long as im okay, thats all that counts",  but no he knew that a nations power lies in its ability to take care of its citizens and to address  and correct problems which affect its citizens, irrespective of each individual's social status because greatness is measured not individually but collectively.  A nations greatness is determined by how the most vulnerable people in that society are treated. 

stupid brainwashed coons like you who are grateful for being given a few left over crumbs which have been swept onto the floor by their white masters are under the misapprehension that they "have made it".  Okay let me break it down for you so that maybe,  just maybe i might be able to get through to you - the greatness of a people is not measured by the material success of one individual - it is measured by the sucess of a UNIFIED people - this is why your masters have been able to keep people like you in line for centuries.  Have you ever seen a white man brag about what he has acheived as an individual when his people are still languishing in poverty and ignorance?  Whites have vision and they understand that power comes from UNITY, ignorant coons like you on the other hand think power comes from juggling three mcdonalds jobs, living on credit and wearing the latest designer clothes that you pay for installmentally!!!!!!  you are a joke - i have read through your arguments and what i have garnered from them is your : inferior intellect, lack of critical thinking, self hatred and moral bankruptcy.

what makes you such a joke is that the non education that you have acquired is nothing more than the total absorption of eurocentric ideology and the regurgitation and parroting of your masters beleifs and ideas which shows you up for the shameless fraud that you are.  With no original ideas of your own you parrot incessantly the views espoused by racists like joe wilson who in the good old days of jim crow would have thought nothing of having you publicly lynched. these are the people you pay obeisance to, genuflecting at their feet and hanging on their every bigoted word. 

i wonder what sort of world blacks in america would have been living in if the progress of the black race was dependant on someone like you . Unlike you, African americans had the courage and dignity to stand up to a formidable white supremacist  machine in order for ungrateful coons like you to be able to even breathe the same air as a white person, had these fearless young men and women not made these huge sacrifices, people like you would have been picking tomatoes and oranges on the florida and georgia plantations.   but instead of recognising what these brave souls did you stupidly dismiss racism because it doesnt fit in with what you in your empty false pride think is your current "status".  In your deluded state you forget that you are simply one paycheck away from poverty as your very existence is based on your white masters decision to decide whether or not to give you the boot.

You are enjoying the fruits of someone else's labour, the battle was fought for black emancipation in your absence, why dont you go back to nigeria and stand up to the tyrants that have made you run away to america living as a servant in another mans land and having the audacity to think you have acheieved something, be a man and go home and fight for your freedom the way african americans fought for theirs and stop living off someone else's glory - stupid coon.

You know one of the reaons why I like capitalism which you obviously hate? It has one of the main attributes the Bible associates with God - it does not respect a man's person.  Any enterpreneur (White or Black), will employ you irrespective of your colour if you can prove to him that you will make him $100 for every $1 he spends to retain your services.  If you make yourself worthwhile, capitalism will worth your while - that irrespective of your skin pigmentation!

ignorant fool!!! capitalism only benefits the very rich which i know you are not - capitalism brought in NAFTA which has led to thousands of american jobs being outsourced to countries where labour is cheap like - mexico, haiti, indonesia, thailand and nigeria - you dumb fool!!!  capitalism has reinvented slavery of people in the third world where people are forced to work for 15cents an hour, capitalism has led to MASS POVERTY, CRIME, PROSTITUTION AND SUICIDE.

I know what your problem is - you never imagined you would be able to eat three square meals a day and now that dream has come true, because you are still stuck at the most basic level of existence ie acquisition of food and shelter, your mind has not yet developed to a more enlightened standard of reasoning.

please in between your graveyard shifts at mcdonalds do yourself a favour - go and read some books and this time read them in order to actually learn something not for the purpose of "cramming" in order to pass an exam.

fool!!!
Re: Obama Heckler Refuses To Apologize In The House by cap28: 1:44pm On Sep 22, 2009
whats happened to my response to Tayo D
Re: Obama Heckler Refuses To Apologize In The House by cap28: 2:17pm On Sep 22, 2009
author=Tayo-D link=topic=323158.msg4587854#msg4587854 date=1253581078]
@cap28,

isnt it funny how grovelling uncle tom's like you are quick to accuse their fellow black men of "failing in matters of life and career" when they call out whites on racism.  you know,  the behaviour of the mentally enslaved black man never ceases to amaze me, when jews call whites out on anti semitism and express their outrage over the persecution their people  suffered at the hands of the nazis nobody condemns them infact they are applauded for their courage and keen sense of nationalism and self pride but when a black man does the same thing, its because he has "failed in his personal life.  in the UK an aristocrat spearheaded the creation of the welfare state - why didnt he think like you and say "who cares, im a member of the elite (which im sure you're not), as long as im okay, thats all that counts",  but no he knew that a nations power lies in its ability to take care of its citizens and to address  and correct problems which affect its citizens, irrespective of each individual's social status because greatness is measured not individually but collectively.  A nations greatness is determined by how the most vulnerable people in that society are treated. 

stupid brainwashed coons like you who are grateful for being given a few left over crumbs which have been swept onto the floor by their white masters are under the misapprehension that they "have made it".  Okay let me break it down for you so that maybe,  just maybe i might be able to get through to you - the greatness of a people is not measured by the material success of one individual - it is measured by the sucess of a UNIFIED people - this is why your masters have been able to keep people like you in line for centuries.  Have you ever seen a white man brag about what he has acheived as an individual when his people are still languishing in poverty and ignorance?  Whites have vision and they understand that power comes from UNITY, ignorant coons like you on the other hand think power comes from juggling three mcdonalds jobs, living on credit and wearing the latest designer clothes that you pay for installmentally!!!!!!  you are a joke - i have read through your arguments and what i have garnered from them is your : inferior intellect, lack of critical thinking, self hatred and moral bankruptcy.

what makes you such a joke is that the non education that you have acquired is nothing more than the total absorption of eurocentric ideology and the regurgitation and parroting of your masters beleifs and ideas which shows you up for the shameless fraud that you are.  With no original ideas of your own you parrot incessantly the views espoused by racists like joe wilson who in the good old days of jim crow would have thought nothing of having you publicly lynched. these are the people you pay obeisance to, genuflecting at their feet and hanging on their every bigoted word. 

i wonder what sort of world blacks in america would have been living in if the progress of the black race was dependant on someone like you . Unlike you, African americans had the courage and dignity to stand up to a formidable white supremacist  machine in order for ungrateful coons like you to be able to even breathe the same air as a white person, had these fearless young men and women not made these huge sacrifices, people like you would have been picking tomatoes and oranges on the florida and georgia plantations.   but instead of recognising what these brave souls did you stupidly dismiss racism because it doesnt fit in with what you in your empty false pride think is your current "status".  In your deluded state you forget that you are simply one paycheck away from poverty as your very existence is based on your white masters decision to decide whether or not to give you the boot.

You are enjoying the fruits of someone else's labour, the battle was fought for black emancipation in your absence, why dont you go back to nigeria and stand up to the tyrants that have made you run away to america living as a servant in another mans land and having the audacity to think you have acheieved something, be a man and go home and fight for your freedom the way african americans fought for theirs and stop living off someone else's glory - stupid coon.

ignorant fool!!! capitalism only benefits the very rich which i know you are not - capitalism brought in NAFTA which has led to thousands of american jobs being outsourced to countries where labour is cheap like - mexico, haiti, indonesia, thailand and nigeria - you dumb fool!!!  capitalism has reinvented slavery of people in the third world where people are forced to work for 15cents an hour, capitalism has led to MASS POVERTY, CRIME, PROSTITUTION AND SUICIDE.

I know what your problem is - you never imagined you would be able to eat three square meals a day and now that dream has come true, because you are still stuck at the most basic level of existence ie acquisition of food and shelter, your mind has not yet developed to a more enlightened standard of reasoning.

please in between your graveyard shifts at mcdonalds do yourself a favour - go and read some books and this time read them in order to actually learn something not for the purpose of "cramming" in order to pass an exam.

fool!!!
Re: Obama Heckler Refuses To Apologize In The House by cap28: 3:51pm On Sep 22, 2009
author=Tayo-D link=topic=323158.msg4587854#msg4587854 date=1253581078]
@cap28,

isnt it funny how grovelling uncle tom's like you are quick to accuse their fellow black men of "failing in matters of life and career" when they call out whites on racism.  you know,  the behaviour of the mentally enslaved black man never ceases to amaze me, when jews call whites out on anti semitism and express their outrage over the persecution of their people  suffered at the hands of the nazis nobody condemns them infact they are applauded for their courage and keen sense of nationalism and self pride but when a black man does the same thing, its because he has "failed in his personal life.  in the UK an aristocrat spearheaded the creation of the welfare state - why didnt he think like you and say "who cares, im a member of the elite (which im sure you're not), as long as im okay, thats all that counts",  but no he knew that a nations power lies in its ability to take care of its citizens and to address  and correct problems which affect its citizens, irrespective of each individual's social status because greatness is measured not individually but collectively.  A nations greatness is determined by how the most vulnerable people in that society are treated. 

stupid brainwashed fools like you who are grateful for being given a few left over crumbs which have been swept onto the floor by their white masters are under the misapprehension that they "have made it".  Okay let me break it down for you so that maybe,  just maybe, i might be able to get through to you - the greatness of a people is not measured by the material success of one individual - it is measured by the sucess of a UNIFIED people - this is why your masters have been able to keep people like you in line for centuries.  Have you ever seen a white man brag about what he has acheived as an individual when his people are still languishing in poverty and ignorance?  Whites have vision and they understand that power comes from UNITY, ignorant idiots  like you on the other hand think power comes from juggling three mcdonalds jobs, living on credit and wearing the latest designer clothes that you pay for installmentally!!!!!!  you are a joke - i have read through your arguments and what i have garnered from them is your : inferior intellect, lack of critical thinking, self hatred and moral bankruptcy.

i wonder what sort of world blacks in america would have been living in if the progress of the black race was dependant on someone like you . Unlike you, African americans had the courage and dignity to stand up to a formidable white supremacist  machine in order for ungrateful scumbags  like you to be able to even breathe the same air as a white person, had these fearless young men and women not made these huge sacrifices, people like you would have been picking tomatoes and oranges on the florida and georgia plantations.   but instead of recognising what these brave souls did you stupidly dismiss racism because it doesnt fit in with what you in your empty false pride think is your current "status".  In your deluded state you forget that you are simply one paycheck away from poverty as your very existence is based on your white masters decision to decide whether or not to give you the boot.

You are enjoying the fruits of someone else's labour, the battle was fought for black emancipation in your absence, why dont you go back to nigeria and stand up to the tyrants that have made you run away to america living as a servant in another mans land and having the audacity to think you have acheieved something, be a man and go home and fight for your freedom the way african americans fought for theirs and stop living off someone else's glory - stupid fool.

Re: Obama Heckler Refuses To Apologize In The House by preselect(m): 9:50pm On Sep 29, 2009
tayo ate it grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coronavirus: US Government To Pay Citizens $1tn in cash / Reactions As US Secret Service Screens People,as US Vice President Visits Ghana / S. Africa Stands With Palestine During War - "Hamas Actions Unsurprising" (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.